Where did it all go wrong for him?

where did it all go wrong for him?

Attached: 3a492ef6-143b9-4156-4035-a2cb570d8c69.png (641x584, 782K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Pce7M4z9wmTcP2VfSwz6Hw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE

SNEED

How could this happen to me

i made my mistakes

he used to look a little more well-kept back in the day (40 Year Old Virgin / Superbad era). now he looks like a nasty homeless dude with a pube beard wearing tacky clothes "ironically". plus his shtick got old. DUDE WEED is old news.

There needs to be a serious discussion on the glut of mediocre jewish men in entertainment.

I've got nowhere to run

he should really stick to his radio show

Less to do with Seth Rogen, more to do with Seth Rogen starring in a romantic comedy. Talk about alienating your audience.

Does anyone actually like Rogen or Theron?

the night goes on

he's one of those grand standing public holier than thou SJW cucks, once your aware he's that kind of person it's impossible for him to be funny

>t. humorless ideologue twat

He is a goofy jew with no white man sexual dominant energy that would have been on par with sexual energy of white woman Charlize.

He is the new Adam Sandler, all his movies are garbage

obsessed incel

What was this movie even about? I saw a few different commercials and there was just no plot or anything. They just showed a scene or two of him being drunk/high.

What is this movie about? I kept seeing posters for it on buses but had literally no idea what it was about...is it a romcom? Mother and son? No poster is just the actors and nothing else.

Attached: B24443D7-8E24-47CB-8A81-901F5A4D5DD6.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Obese Seth

Wouldn't a romantic comedy have a lead that women want to be with?

romcoms are the opportunity for repulsive jewish men to be around hot sluts desperate for easy life

Birth

I can't stand his fake laugh

He is such a completely unlikable bitchboy.
Every time i see him i get those thoughts like "if i met him and broke his nose would he give me a sarkastic "thank you"? I bet he would"

>t. humorless liberal faggot
Ho ho holocaust denier
Adam rules

Seth Rogen is p ugly but still more sexually desirable than any of you incels. That's the saddest part. I mean at least he has money

probably when he moved to hollywood and became a massive lefty

>doesn't like superbad anymore because of its homophobic jokes

what a fag

I used to like apatow shit in like 2008 but then I realized how cringey and ultimately terrible it is

i liked theron before she got a breast reduction

>t. seth

No he's not, he's pretty gross looking

If that were true then Billy Crystal would not have been cast in When Harry Met Sally.

Yeah but he doesn't cross into "genetic abomination" that incels venture into

Attached: jew hunter.jpg (1928x2325, 1.24M)

He wishes he were the new Adam Sandler.

Thats what you think you are adressing when you use the term "incel"? Christ man you got some issues.

Realistically speaking, nothing can go wrong with (((him)))at this point from all the ((((connections)))) that he has, if some movie he's doing flops he can just do another one with little resistance from anyone

Unironically have sex and get off this site for a while

Sandler actually makes money though.

>Seth Rogen in a romantic comedy, with Charlize Theron
This shit's bordering on science fiction

imagine being as fat and repugnant as Seth Rogan, waking up every day wheezing and looking like a walrus

>dude imagine if hillary won because of DUDE WEED
>what if she successfully negotiated a hostage situation high on mdma?

Mix of the following
Bad timing, went up against Avengers: Endgame

Poor marketing, it banked on the two stars instead of marketing the concept

Seth Rogen, fans are getting older thus have other things to do than see the latest stoner comedy he puts out

Budget, why does a pure comedy movie need to have a production budget for $40 million

Most blockbuster now are very comedic thus the mainstream audience will happily get the laughs they want from End Game or Detective Pikachu

Sandler's actually funny, though
>Yea, I can't believe I wrote that either, but we live in strange times

All true

Remember when they were both in Funny People? That movie was a riot.
JK they did drama for three hours. It was a dumpster fire.

>incel

Attached: image.jpg (1464x1093, 679K)

That was more of a wholesome 80s rom com tho and crystal had some charm

Attached: Incel Accusation Argument Summation Cartoon.png (1024x616, 151K)

Have sex

I walked out of Funny People at like the 2 and a half hour mark
what the fuck was the point of that horseshit?

most of these people look fine, i dont get it. I bet the people who post on pol unironically look worse

Lose weight.

>most of these people look fine

Attached: Lowered Expectations Title Card.jpg (300x225, 13K)

>retards itt didnt like Funny People

Even though it was 45 minutes too long its the best thing Appatow or Rogen have ever done and the only good movie Sandler has made this century.

this. dude should shut up and sing.

Based!

I took a date to that shitheap. The point was probably laundering money or some other shady shit. $75,000,000 budget, grossed 51,000,000. Looking into IMDB there’s some pretty masterbatory stuff going on with Judd Apatow.

>most of these people look fine

You're probably assuming that the ones that look female but are actually male are female.

Best Mad TV sketch.

based

He keeps making the same movie over and over again?

>Budget, why does a pure comedy movie need to have a production budget for $40 million

so he really is the new Adam Sandler

i was watching aubrey plaza asmr where she mentions "funny people" was her break out film, so it can't be all that bad, it's at least asmr material

I don't like Rogen getting anywhere near Theron that's for damn sure. It's worse than Woody Allen's sexual fantasy adventures.

That cringey dialogue style only worked in superbad. Notice every adult in apatow's movies talks like a high schooler.

You know what's a good name for a movie with Carrot Top?

Chairman of the Board?

The north korea movie. Someone should have stopped him after the rapture comedy

That movie was marketed incorrectly, it wasn't a comedy, it was a drama with a couple funny moments. When I saw it I fucking hated it because the marketing ruined my expectation.

That dialogue style has completely crossed over and taken over commercials too. Try to find one """"""funny"""""" commercial that doesn't use the same mannerisms.

Schtick got old. Simple as.

Stop

Attached: 46B0552F-0E83-4DE2-B888-B541AACB6674.jpg (625x644, 192K)

HOW MANY TIMES YOU GONNA SPAM THIS THREAD FAGGOT?

lmao

Attached: caracalla.jpg (819x566, 313K)

Top left is a cutie, what's her name

DEEW?