Elaine Benes discussing an uncircumcised penis

'It had no face, no personality. It was like a martian!'

Uncutfags BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=sH2Jg5soZig

Attached: 7MPV4cw.png (748x562, 636K)

cope dogdick

Attached: male-circumcisio.jpg (496x412, 74K)

ha, torturing babies is funny

These threads always end up the exact same with the exact same insults and arguments. What I want to know is what can I even do to cope with the fact that I was cut? Not memeing i genuinely want to know. I have next to no feeling down there already and I'm still young, it's difficult to not be depressed about that.

>thinking your desensitized freakish franken-penis is as valuable as diamond

Attached: 3c0.gif (299x320, 86K)

Well if you do happen to have sex you will last longer but it will probably not be as pleasurable

>next to no feeling
the you have a problem beyond being circumcised. either the procedure was done poorly or you're dick is broken

>Famously Jewish show shames the goyim
Fuck guys, I'm starting to think Breaking Bad was about meth or something...

Attached: 1395752162136.jpg (697x970, 304K)

All I know about it based off of research is I got the tightest cut there is. 0 foreskin, frenulum and bands and all that were cut off too. I have nothing. Entire thing is just dry and cracked.

If any of us blokes with whole penises ever feel inferior about it we can go get circumcised too. Notice that we generally don't. Cope.

>I don't like trans people, genital mutilation is wrong!

Also conservatives:
>TIME TO LOP OFF THAT FORESKIN, THOSE FACECREAMS WONT MAKE THEMSELVES

I'm Jewish and even I know it's a bad idea.

It's the only rock your mom desires.

>conservatives
You mean "Americans".

This post only makes sense in your Amerimutt tranny brain

Who are also brainwashed by Jews so they accept both

You know who is against circumcision?
Liberals
You are not a liberal, are you?

When I go to heaven is Jesus going to restore my fireskin?

I know a guy who's circumcised just because his mother decided to have it done. No prompting, no religious shenanigans, just his mother said 'Well that's coming off."
What the fuck man.

You can into stretching your skin. Few times a day just stretch that shit out. I don't know what king of cells they're called but it can grow back over your glans. You have no feeling because it's probably calloused as fuck. Stretching it is like getting a new foreskin, then the glans will start becoming more and more sensitive as it's covered up.

If I wanted to get my genital mutilated, I could do so anytime. So do all other men that weren't genetically mutilated.

Yet neither them nor I choose to do it. Why is that?

Based. Dicksweater fags will never understand.

That sounds like something's wrong with your dick.

>What I want to know is what can I even do to cope with the fact that I was cut?
You can try restoring your foreskin. It won't be the same as the original but by all accounts it's considerably better than what you have now.

Hi, jew here. Yeah we pushed that circumcision stuff on the goyim here in the USA to basically brand the stupid ones as our cattle. If they're dumb enough to have their foreskin lopped off because the jews said so, they're dumb enough to do pretty much anything we tell them to!

>USA is first wor-

Attached: 1532354190919.png (1280x657, 178K)

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL...

Well yeah, it had its most sensitive part cut off and the second most sensitive part become numb due to constant friction.

Circumcision in the US was introduced by John Harvey Kellogg, a puritanical Christian

There is no correlation between circumcision levels and # of Jews. South Korea has virtually no jews and one of the highest rates of circumcision in the world. France has the 3rd largest Jewish population in the world and virtually no circumcision.

this is how brainwashed mutts are

+5 foreskins have been deposited on your bank account

The reasons for mutilation are laughably non-scientific. Can't believe a dark age meme convinced people into chopping their precious dicks in the 21st century.

Not an argument

i wonder if cheesedicks ever watch something like a manojob vid and wonder what it would be like to not have all that superfluous disgusting loose skin getting in the way

It's really weird to me that by all accounts being uncut is vastly superior but all the blue countries constantly cuck the men of the red countries.

Why do you fags bitch about circumcision when your nazi's were lopping off their own penises to try and become women?

Attached: gay nazis paulie.jpg (404x713, 89K)

Are Americans really too stupid to wash their dick?

Cheers for the wikipedia dash m8, kinda misses my point entirely though.

No need the spread misinformation. The Nazis were pathetic enough already.

Korea, Australia and white populations in the US all have abysmal child birth rates

women prefer a clean aesthetic cock, not one you have to literally peel to access