Where the 90s really this comfy?

Where the 90s really this comfy?

Attached: MV5BNzE1Njk0NmItNDhlMC00ZmFlLWI4ZTUtYTY4ZjgzNjkyMTU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1000x1500, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DRUD8NqLGuc
youtube.com/watch?v=_47BQTM6MeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It could be set in any year, the only difference would be the clothes. Fucking zoomers.

Yes. The internet was a mistake.

This is the real 90s experience. It captures the way sunlight felt back then.

Attached: image.jpg (220x311, 29K)

People were happy before the internet

Prove me wrong

Attached: aim.gif (310x340, 17K)

The internet was created in 83 and went mainstream in 95, zoom boy.

>people had smart phones in 95
>everyone had a Facebook or Twitter in 95
>the average person used the internet in 95

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

People using aol for the very first time if they bothered with it at all wasn't remotely mainstream like it is now.

Yes. Honestly the "vibe" or whatever you might call it definitely doesn't exist today.

All white, no homos, no trannies

Dante wanted to run off with his chick and stop the comfy.

Oh no there were trannies

You just had to rent the video

What do you mean?

snowballing is gay as fuck, and there's the "chicks with dicks" video that Randall is super excited to watch

Snowballing is hot as fuck faggot

This is fascinating to me, as a younger millienial who was a child in the 90’s. What caused the difference in ‘vibe’ between then and now? Could it ever be recreated?

Based Slackerpostee

it was perfect and way more comfy that clerks.

get bent, cumguzzler

Part of it is everyone outside more often, walking around seeing who you run into, knocking on people's doors to see if they're home. No cheap home AC meant to incentive to stay indoors in the summer, if it was really got you went to the movies.

CRRRRZZZZZZZXCHHHHHHh
*sip*
you have no idea kid

Attached: bb3b8bdd101a19d72c8a67e16a73c3881df81bdfr1-380-349v2_00.jpg (380x349, 26K)

Geocities had a neighborhood just for trannies, just saying

Anyone ever see suburbia? Since we're talking about comfy 90s slacker movies I remember seeing it on HBO a long time ago and thought it was comfy. Don't remember if it was good or not though.

Attached: suburb.jpg (300x450, 24K)

this
and everyone have friends and you went to chill concerts (not coachella) and laugh a lot, people were more pretty in a natural way and the ones that were not pretty can be cool af too, you only need a trenchcoat and listen to janes addiction

Who are you quoting?

>younger millienial who was a child in the 90’s.
fucking liar

>people were more pretty in a natural way
Basically no obesity. Even that shy quirky girl had a body that made you look twice.

what this guy said

The mid/late 90s was just the start of the obesity epidemic

shut the fuck up you 90s born queer

>everyone stops playing outside and sits on computers all day
>hurr, it's muh genes and muh carb intake

Most of you fagmos wouldnt have lasted 5 minutes in the 90's

>reee fuck da interntz!
>*spends 14 hours a day on here*

This movie is not comfy

dude I was born in 81, im old as fuck an a woman, I dont have internet till 94, cellphone till 2000. stfu I get to live properly fucking reddit shit

kill yourself zoomer poof

I remember my grandma telling me when her family first got electricity, she and her sisters would literally just sit at the table and stare at the lightbulb. I guess the new technology was that fascinating. With the way people just stare at their phones/computers, things haven't really changed one bit.

have sex

This is the quintessential document of the early 90's Seattle Grunge scene.
Must see comfy viewing.

Attached: hype-movie-poster-1996-1020233463.jpg (520x769, 60K)

Shouldn't I know better than anyone?

1998 actually. 1996/1997 was the last year before everyone became computer obsessed zombies

Don't kid yourself, poor diet habits is by far the main cause of rampant obesity.

continue to out yourself kiddo

it really couldn't. people like this don't exist anymore.

I hate movies set in the 90s. I used to look at them and think yeah, that's gonna be me someday. I will be as independent and free as the characters in those movies, I'll have my own life. 20 years later I am no more free or independent than I was then. God it makes me so mad. Imagine being such a sperg a comedy makes you want to kill yourself.

Haha what? What’s the cut off point of a Millenial for you?

reddit spacing nigger kill yourself

Welp, looks like someone needs to get laid!

Edit: thanks for the gold. You win the internet today sir!

This hits hard

Attached: 646AE941-3A95-4432-AD6A-B7D8B8233386.jpg (408x352, 22K)

I've seen that film. It's good. It gave me a Clerks meets Empire Records feel

Attached: 5177E0S0XPL._SY445_[1].jpg (245x445, 25K)

Yeah, I still remember the times where things were kinda like this
youtu.be/DRUD8NqLGuc

>That show was ahead of its time. I re watched it as an adult and was impressed

>It could be set in any year,

It could literally only be set in the mid to early 90's considering the cars on the road, the technology available, the pop culture references and the fact that one of their stores is a VHS center with constant patrons renting newly released 1990's movies on fresh VHS film. Go fuck yourself.

superior suburbia coming thru

Attached: suburbia 1983.jpg (300x400, 33K)

The 90s was a cursed decade, especially the second half. If any of your formative years were in the 90s then you're doomed.

Getting the internet for the first time was crazy. The ability to talk to people around the world so easily still blows my mind.

Pete and Pete gives me nostalgia for that era like almost nothing else.

The 90's was the last decade where people were actually self taught, and in order to attain knowledge you had to actually look it up. Zoomers are the most ignorant and least educated generation since the 1930's, despite having any piece of fact merely a cyber millisecond away.

Fuck off pajeet

According to many, 2005-07 was the era where everything went to shit because of the start of Web 2.0, social media, johnny test, Ben 10, hannah montana, icrappy, housing bubble popped, and the Early Gen Z/zoomer kid culture was beginning. What do you think?

boomers were x10 worse back then.

2007 is generally agreed upon to be "the year everything went to shit". There's just so much crap that happened all at once during that year. Pic related but it's not even all of it.

Attached: 2007.png (1513x2704, 1.82M)

bazinga

Attached: 2007vidya.jpg (681x506, 59K)

>early 90s = comfy
>95 to 05 = tolerable time to be alive despite hellish aura of despair
>06 to now = clown world

Malcolm in the middle was the last show that had that free and easy vibe. After it was cancelled, the Gen Z Zoomer kid shows like icarly and Hannah Montana came out that had a stale couch potato vibe and were about more vapid themes like partying and being a famous diva while disrespecting your parents in a "sassay" way.

The popular music in particular had already been god awful for a while before that but yeah that's about when everyone totally ran out of ideas.

superior 90's film coming through

Attached: faculty-main.jpg (825x464, 199K)

oh shit, i thought you were talking about this which is an ultra-comfy 1984 punk rock movie. to anyone who's seen both, how does the 90's one hold up?

56k modem connections of the 90s and early 00 really limited internet use. People where only online for an hour or less per day unlike today

No it's not sperg-y, I've literally felt the exact same way, and nobodies ever described it as accurately as you just have. god damn it.

this movie sucks by the way. the opposite of punk. the same way capeshit ruins comic books.

Attached: 8 ball.png (1024x768, 618K)

Now Zoomers are posting childhood nostalgia on social media for the Late 00s-Early 10s. Feels weird; I remember years ago when people ranted on the Late 00s-early 10s as being the downfall shit era.

It was comfy. No smartphones, often outside, less scum around here in Europe. I think it was the last generation of youths before the grip of technology became so dominant.

Here is the zoomer version of getting misty eyed over the Pete and Pete theme song. How does this video make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=_47BQTM6MeA

>tfw you get fucked by a Dead rabbi after pining over your ex gf all day and giving all of your 'friends free Gatorade' to play roller hockey on the roof while your current gf brings you lasagna and has blown 37 dicks.

Attached: dante1.gif (250x185, 38K)

2007 was still good but it was the beginning of the end. It was by 2012 that things went to hell. Overbearing social media, the first big waves of socjus rat kings, and the start of lmao fuck whypipo.

>the start of r9k

literally shaking

>I remember years ago when people ranted on the Late 00s-early 10s as being the downfall shit era.
Things went to shit in the late '90s and continue on to this day. Art is at an all-time low. Early Millennials have ruined art. This is widely accepted, objective fact.