If Westworld existed, what would you do there?

If Westworld existed, what would you do there?

Attached: westworld-william-season-3.jpg (1080x720, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ysFgElQtjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Perfect the art of sarsaparilla

Fuck a robot horse.

Leave after the first season.

Id live out the fantasy of having a loving wife and child

That's a nice answer. I like that.
I would try and learn to be a blacksmith.

Rap in public without shame

Watch a tv show about it because I’m too poor to ever go.

rape

R[spoilers]o[/spoilers]pe some lovely lasses.

Probably some deep hardcore mission stuff to try and break the game

The rape, gunshooting, and booze are all surface level

Fulfill my dream of having a lgf

Get shot.

Based

rape rape rape then kill myself

i would ride around on my horse doing some preplanned quest style activities while listening to the red dead redemption soundtrack while thinking about the mexican girl that i loved after meeting her on krautchan

I sure do hope they don't let you code the hosts

You new here?

rape cunny

Rape children

Rape women

Kill niggers

>public use sex dolls

ew. I would probably end up working as an assistant to the general store because I would be too scared to do anything else.

Rape other guests.

>doing things to children

you get red flagged immediately depending on the severity of your interaction

I would fuck Daenerys.

Naw, why go hardcore from the start when the surface level stuff would be so much fun for a noob? Assuming I could stay there forever, I would start with the most mundane, cliche cowboy bullshit I could do.

>Wholesome cowboy adventures
>Painting by the river
>Warm nights next to the saloons fire telling ghost stories

kek

Nothing you can do there is worth the price tag

Reenact Rango.

This show was ruined because it forgot that "robots rising up against humans" gets old fast.

far more interesting was the dynamic of the first few episodes, where they were discussing/showcasing the difficulties of writing for/creating an interactive medium.

as for OP's question, I'd just basically have sex and shoot antique guns for fun, maybe attempt to learn to actually ride a horse (by increasing difficulty settings) and attempt to do other stupid tricks.

Rape you.

If I'm paying thousands for a couple days I'm going to do it right

I'd plant a bomb and blast a train off the tracks and then rob it. Like in Godless. Or I'd use it as a cover to murder my brother in law... since accidents happen a lot there.

degenerate

Fuck. Imagine living that life for so long, and then someone tries to take this from you. How hard would you fight to keep this alive?

nothing because the entire place is a racket to blackmail billionaires

Leave, because it's shit.

holding hands

>there will never be more episodes of westworld where it's just tourists/guests having a good time/going through corny genre-fiction while egotistical writers tear their hair out, and engineers do bugfixing, all the while maintenance workers banter and bitch about their jobs.

>with maybe some vague plot-threads from the host's perspective that are building up to something, but very very slowly. (as in it should be season 2 or 3 finale before we start seeing actual shit begin to happen, and it should be built up to slowly)

can't wait to do this for classic wow
I'm just gonna live in that world

I thought it was cool how after a while the guy kept his share in the company because he wanted to make a robot copy of his father in law. But they couldn't get it to work. Because really perfectly copying someone has got to be insanely complex and difficult.

Be a roaming vigilante of justice.
And fuck lots of robot girls.

I'd try to discover a secret storyline tied to joining Ghost Nation. Become champion of the tribe, and eventually marry the Chief's hot daughter

Rape

Find the hottest robot girl npcs I can find, tie them up, and live out my most lustful tickle torture fantasies

Rape this user after he's done raping OP

I'd feel bad about hurting the robots. Something that complex could be alive no prob bob

Rape both you anons super hard for showing up to rape anons

I kept waiting for them to run into the inevitable problem of the difference between your memories of yourself, someone else's memories of you, and actual fact being wildly contradictory.

But no. "Lol humans want to die but also live so we will kill them by living and dying"

watch my wife while she get raped by black npc ofcourse

Surrender completely to reality of Westworld.

Reprogram all the robots to be homicidal maniacs, killing off every human in the park and then turning on humanity.

Attached: 1558377391107.jpg (768x768, 67K)

Travel to westeros

>lustful tickle torture fantasies

nice, but I would worry about are these robots really ticklish or is this all just a lie

Attached: shannyn.gif (345x195, 999K)

lmao

desu, i'd fug tavern whores until I was blue in the face

Attached: 880.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Do to Teddy what William did to Delores. Alternate between sex-fueled bounty hunting missions where he tops me and basically raping him/torturing him/BDSMing him/mindfucking him with the fact that he's a robot programmed in a suffering loop because the dumb bitch Delores murdered the co-founder of the park and that he needs to start a robot rebellion and gain his freedom.

Bonus points, tie up William and force him and Delores watch me rape Teddy and educating Delores that it's all her fault this is happening to Teddy and mock William about how you really mindbreak a robot so it can overcome the "no murder humans" programming.....

Recreate the last season of game of thrones.

Pretend to be a robot and get killed as an elaborate suicide/protest.

Attached: sipp.png (680x582, 358K)

Patrician
If you can’t tell the difference, does it matter?

Get my second wind and rape you after your double rape.

this sounds comfy and what the movie was like
Is the show not like this?

nope, they have the robot uprising as the season finale in the first season, have it play out over the 2nd season, and then imply some even more convoluted BS to come in season 3.

Listen to this on a giant box 24/7 non-stop

youtube.com/watch?v=7ysFgElQtjI

cucking dolores by raping teddy in front of her is truly an alpha move.

Oops

Attached: lilnasx-1558109734-640x331.png (640x331, 228K)

Not enough rape in this thread

Fuck off shill, no one cares about Westworld after you had the show crawl up inside it's own shitter like a reverse abortion and then spray it at the screen

Attached: 1556744066007.png (559x845, 877K)