Got

Rumor has it that the reason there wasn't an upload for episode 6 yet is because there were walkouts during the Daenerys scene.

Attached: img.jpg (1200x1060, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbGE3Wwmouk
youtube.com/watch?v=7yuZk543q6s
youtube.com/watch?v=EmbLFWV_9uo
youtube.com/watch?v=tHCTjlpmD10part
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not surprising at all

I hang with people like this sometimes because I like a few amongst the group. I mostly keep my mouth shut though because they're fucking insufferable.

What do they smell like?

Oh yeah?

Rumor has it that I don't give one iota of a flying fuck about these faggot hipster niggers.

BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO SEE

big girl on the left would throw your ass in jail for talking to her or ignoring her.
girl on the right is dumpy as fuck. middle is just right for a cheerleader-dressup throatfuck session

I've never noticed any bad odors. They're mostly middle to upper middle class.
Yeah.

I heard the ugly one threw her glass at the tv

any qts?

Someone post the reaction pic of green haired girl looking confused/seething please

are they Big Guys

embrace celibacy

This is from the comment section of their latest video.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbGE3Wwmouk

Attached: comment.jpg (976x589, 97K)

I want the middle one. She looks cute from a distance.

which one is the ugly one?

but user they're all ugly

Here and there, but nothing special.
Adiposity wise.

D&D are unironically based for letting these kind of "people" gaslight themselves into thinking Dany was some kind of progressive liberal savior only to reveal she was just Hitler/Stalin all along as a way to hold a mirror up to them and their psychotic ideals. The absolute fucking cultists are going insane over it. Unlike the characters in the show who fell into her cult of personality like Jon and Tyrion, these people are doubling down and refusing to see the wrong in their own ideologies. They do not walk a path of redemption, they choose to insist that she was right and it goes to show how utterly mentally ill they all are.

When did the show start catering to people like this? Why is Bronn on the Small Council?

>young hodor getting all the weirdo pussy
based

I want to pork the porky one

Bronn is the richest man in Westeros. He's in because he's bankrolling the kingdom. He learned well from the Lannisters.

Embrace R*ddit you tourist turd.

This, salty danyfags are the most redeeming quality of this weak ass season

It's up.

>it's real

Kek, now I want to see it even more

they are treating him like retard kid who just finished a jigsaw puzzle

It just got uploaded

Predictable. They spend so much time giving the finger to the screen (why?) and making hyper-exaggerated nods of the head when things happen that you know they're too busy acting and not absorbing what is happening onscreen. Note how often some of them take a good second or two more than others to react to something happening on screen, as if they are trying to work out whether they need to look happy/sad/shocked/offended with whatever just happened. Worst offender is the femme Tormund dude.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE EVERYONE

based green hair waifu

Attached: got burlington bar.webm (640x360, 630K)

>problematic

Attached: antifa.jpg (620x413, 59K)

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-21 151319.png (143x190, 38K)

>cheering at her death

But I thought they were YASS KWEEN crowds

>glowing green drinks

are they drinking wildfire

based kikes

they were portraying dany as hitler

what is this expression trying to convey?

Attached: untitled.jpg (119x118, 6K)

>cheering when strong female character dies

were SJWs the baddies all along?

Attached: t43t34.jpg (436x482, 28K)

where did he even fuck off to after muh crossbow scene?
just decided to lay low then come back after they won and tyrion and him are best friends again?
based d&d, had me fooled thinking they would pander to these fags and they didnt buckle

Fucking fat pink haired feminist. Im glad their poster child for muh turn was shitted on.

yfw this is j*w damage control because muh golem and goyim are learning the truth

Haha wow so you actually still believe even these retards didn't see this coming? Yea Forums sure loves to feel superior and yet we're all fellating dany okay

The wording is that they walked out AFTER the scene. It may have been during Bran's election.

A 50 kiloton nuke would take care of that problem

>people looking around to see if their reactions are "correct"
I know it's normal human behaviour but it's still really annoying as an observer. Just watch the fucking screen

holy shit why do most of the guys have lisps?

You guys are obsessed about a bunch of people in a bar

Attached: 1514418641725.jpg (379x374, 9K)

holy shit why do faggots sound like faggots?

>3 japs walk into a BAR

You're obsessed with people obsessed with people in a bar.

>because there were walkouts
SO?

>tfw Grey Worm ruled King's Landing for several weeks while waiting for the Lords of Westeros to arrive
>tfw for several weeks Westeros had a military junta government
>tfw Grey Worm ruled Westeros for longer than Daenerys did

what will the history books write about him?

Attached: tumblr_p0v4o1yT5j1uxwan3o1_1280.jpg (1024x631, 98K)

>Women can be tyrannical, so they should watch themselves.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
Kek.

You're obsessed with people obsessed with people obsessed with people in a bar.

He had no cock.

I'd pay cash money to see those walk-outs

The guys in these bars are just embarassing. Like, you're in good shape and look normal enough to appear on camera, and you hang out with these slam pigs who have gone to this bar religiously to get internet famous.

Latest video some faggot was trying to make a joke about
>the Lannisters send their regards lol xD
And people were shushing him. Just a cesspool of human filth.

You're obsessed with people obsessed with people obsessed with people obsessed with jannies in a bar.

What do they write about Donitz?

Attached: heil donitz.jpg (450x360, 15K)

lmao, saw some rando tweet calling it "domestic violence"
bitch becomes Hitler and feminists get offended over her getting stabbed

WHOA

Attached: 1542666688303.jpg (241x320, 34K)

This is getting out of hand user.

Attached: silly.jpg (736x960, 81K)

>just decided to lay low then come back after they won and tyrion and him are best friends again?
Well, yeah. Why not?

?
The show/reaction is scripted, those watchers get a salary for appearing on it. If they walk out, it's part of the script.

They’re the Grey Worms. The people who believe that they are good, and that what they decide is good. The whole Dany arc can be construed as commentary on the sanctimonious ‘cancel culture’ of the 21st Century. These people, like Dany, honestly believes themselves untouchable and unimpeachable, and so think it right that they arbitrate justice - they are the ones who get to ‘choose’, as it were. The reveal that their moral foundation is built on sand has caused anger and lifted up the rocks on colonies of these people, who now scuttle angrily into the shadows before people see them for what they really are. They’ve been humiliated; betrayed by a show they thought was their friend. To D&D, I raise a toast, and say ‘based’.

SCREENCAPPED FOR POSTERITY

Based schizo poster.

I like how you construct a narrative to fit your own preferences despite the fact that D&D are proven hack writers and everything they touch instantly turns to shit if left unsupervised.

It's true

Did the North really have enough men to challenge the unsullied (and presumably their dothraki bros)? If so, I guess Grey Worm's compromise made sense. But I'm not so sure he couldn't have just killed Jon and nobody could really make them pay.

why the fuck are they cheering I've hated this character since season two and even I can see how forced and bullshit her transformation is I fucking hate normies FUCKKK

Attached: IIH8IB9.jpg (597x592, 46K)

The fact that they left like a bunch of wooses and Jon still went behind the wall after they left is absolutely retarded.

Dany going full psycho mass murder "Mad Queen" is the only thing this season that was actually foreshadowed and built up across 8 seasons and material dictated to them by GRRM and it shows.

They started doing this with s04e01 and barely got a thousand views back then. Why would they start paying when people would do it for free as the channel grew just for the attention?

Attached: kfmhl7m6n5k21.jpg (3072x3072, 597K)

he should upload it anyway. fucking faggot

Tep kok, are you retarded muh man? Foreshadowing doesn't earn you shit, what did she do that no one else did? Jon hanged a child and Tyrion killed his dad and his lover, she was disturbed her pet lizards MIGHT have eaten a child in season 4.

Do you know what the Death of the Author means?

Attached: 4n82cm0w58f21.jpg (1107x1062, 116K)

What language is that on her fat leg?

Yes, it means schizos can project their own faggotry on it. Like those tards in the bar and you.

Attached: absolute madman.png (807x465, 331K)

Not that user but why are you defending Dany you YAAAS QUEEN cuck

where'd she go lads

Attached: burlington.jpg (1601x900, 504K)

You’re a retard my man. Stories can be read in many different ways, and used to convey multiple truths. Being American isn’t an excuse for being this retarded, so please grow up.

why did she piss herself?

These people dislike it for all the wrong reasons.
It's mindboggling how all it took to sway popular opinion was muh Dany

God, you can't be that retarded, he was a mercenary, i doubt he can do much

kys

Cursive English

It's so bizarre how they glossed over KL's destruction. A few weeks after Jon's imprisonment we see the port active with people walking about doing their business and a slightly dirtier red keep. Did Grey Worm clean all that up?

No, seriously.

The triggering was so big it caused an uprising and the bar owner didnt lock the doors proper so all these wild beasts escaped to the streets

Attached: 1558375410929.png (900x672, 427K)

The actual reason is the channel and patreon is going to fucking die as soon as it drops.
He'll probably try to force some other show which no one will show up for.

Is this guy wearing a tank top underneath a t-shirt? He looks like he is wearing a training bra.

Attached: 4354325424.png (533x431, 334K)

Exactly, three episodes ago this was the "greatest" show of all time, we need another genocide or at least a plague

stupid

t. Brainlet. She has time and again responded to every situation and opposition with extreme force and gleeful, sadistic brutality. She has used her dragons to burn and eat hundreds of people she didn't like along the way. She crucified thousands. She used her armies to sack and raze multiple cities. She genocides half the Dothraki for following other warlords against her. She watched with amusement as her brother died and got pleasure from every person she ordered her dragons to kill. She is a monster and has been from episode 1.

>not wanting to slam the cute slam pig
>2019

You shitpost but they are a good representation of this generation

they put her in front of some generic nazi imagery and that's all it took lmao, these people are souless husks.

Man, green hair slut is really hamming it up.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 10.40.51 PM.png (887x741, 1.11M)

>not posting awkward pose for the camera chasd

Seriously it's like that guy is trying just so hard to be some kind of presence and just looks like a toolbag.

Attached: awkwardposechad.png (1368x1272, 105K)

WAKANDA FOREVER!

Attached: wadadddd.png (143x197, 67K)

>Not wanting to the fuck the ultra qt green haired girl aka the ONLY girl worth fucking out of those three

He spent the entire series being paid left and right by Tyrion, Jaime, and Cersei. He secured MULTIPLE castles and all the associated lands and titles that go with them. He accrued a fortune in gold. By the end of the series, his "friendship" with the Lannister family made him the bank of Westeros and an extremely powerful man.

they started doing it to promote GoT nights A.K.A sell expensive beer to hipsters
they are loud and obnoxious, the channel started to grow, you cannot sit in the center, those seats are reserved to the same 3 art hoes, did u see any reaction of these 3 hoes? they scream, clap, cry and do cartoonish sad faces
they are acting. they would never react like that in their homes. they get paid, they have a patreon, reviews etc, bessies tits were a huge factor in the channel success, 4 of 10 comments were about her tits, she wanted more money , she didnt get it, she left.

How are you able to hold a conversation in real life when meaning just flies by you?

millennial ruins everything even bars

>what did she do that no one else did?
genocide,

keep in mind she had absolute power (unlike jon, tyrion or anyone else) and hubris

her last audition before she has to fall back on her successful music career

youtube.com/watch?v=EmbLFWV_9uo

Attached: 648648468.jpg (1232x123, 20K)

they ruined beer, beards, tattoos

good point

Just accept that your feminist circle jerk queen was a crazy fucking bitch you BBC worshipping cuck

What sort of Rhllor magics is this?

lots of confidence and zero talent
truly the voice of her generation

Instathottery

yikes

how the fuck did the unsullied even exist after the long night?
North men, you can get more of.
There were houses that didn't come to their aid and so on.
Dothraki could have ridden away after the first push, and you could get more from reserves or across the sea.

The unsullied were a transaction.
They got ONE army and they had to last all those years.
Dany wasn't castrating new boys to join, every battle would diminish her forces more and more.
So how the fuck, when the walls were completely breached and they were fighting to the last man, were there ANY Unsullied left?
There should be a handful of survivors at most.

>stannis dies
Wow you white males are so insecure lmao. Mad your daughter burning religious zealot felt what FEMINISM is like? HAHA!

>Dorne absolutely fucked over from the books
Lmao you kissless virgins actually read books? Who cares about Dorne? It’s all about the sand snakes, show em what it’s about honey!!!!!

>littlefinger’s pathetic “death”
You manbabies at it again huh? Sorry your so called “smart character” was outwitted by the KWEENS of winterfell!!! Face it trolls, it’s THEIR TURN NOW!

>Arya kills the Night King in nonsensical utter bullshit fashion
Now you incels moved onto characters that aren’t even human? You silly men are so weak and childish, it’s just a show, don’t like it quit watching!!! SLAYYYYY ARYA YAAASS

>Dany turns goes mad in an acceptable fashion albeit extremely rushed
Wow, are these showrunners actually SEXIST and RACIST?? WTF is wrong with them, I’m so done I can’t even! Worst show ever, the writing totally went off the rails guys, not even unpacking it y’all!

Never gets old

Attached: 45994E29-A63A-42CD-B760-AD636562B8EA.jpg (490x490, 48K)

How many of them ever read the books or just got into the show in the past 3 seasons?

Attached: 1399636721420.gif (500x319, 443K)

That's my husbando you're talking about, nerd. I suggest you shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you

This is exactly why these people and their kind are the dregs of society. It’s like the faggot who struck out in baseball and cried on the bench never grew up, as soon as it’s not their liking then it’s a problem

based dillator

I hope so

It's funny how vocals are pretty much the most important part of the music, but shitty bands always treat them like a total afterthought. You wouldn't just get a random mic connected to a speaker, and just point it at your guitar with no mixing, turn the volume to like, 6, and be like, "that's how we're doing guitar," but for some reason that's how people do vocals.

>Not wanting to the fuck the ultra qt green haired girl aka the ONLY girl worth fucking out of those three
THIS

They don't have to be paid for that, it's a mutual benefit for them and the bar (and the guy's channel). You have no proof of the titty-cow one, just assumptions like the rest of stuff. I've actually been in a bar watching Game of Thrones, once, in a country that is very cold and people were doing the same. You underestimate the power of crowds and its effect on people. Just look at the crowds at concerts.

You're obsessed with reddit

>I wasted my last fertile years watching some medieval capeshit on TV instead of forming a family

And so the tables have

The bar is dark and full of onions

kek when did they filter out the word s.o.y.

>Those age wrinkles
Yeah, Im thinking shes done

She named her kid after a character and now regrets it

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK SNEED
FUCK CHUCK
FUCK REDDIT
FUCK GOT
FUCK NORMIES
FUCK YOU

Attached: 1552033109949.gif (516x402, 628K)

if it wasn't for the "WINTERFELL" and jon snow t-shirts these savages would be indistinguishable from anime nerds

>bessies tits were a huge factor in the channel success

No disrespect but shes hideous and ill smash many chubbies if the opportunity pops up

Why do you say
>Foreshadowing doesn't earn you shit
And then go on to try and claim that there was no foreshadowing, which is it?
>PS, There was a fuckload of foreshadowing

Attached: IMG_0655.jpg (749x926, 90K)

Could have been edited to make it look like another scene?

cope, dilate

There's literally 0 chance she hasn't been catching dick left and right.

She lives in the UK now

>more money

You mean these people are being PAID to appear on an youtube channel "reacting" to a garbage TV show?

Attached: pepe.jpg (241x209, 8K)

>Grey Worm
>Believing he knew what was good
Nah, that was more Dany. Grey Worm was mostly just a follower.

they have a patreon where you can watch behind the scenes and uncut videos

Look at how see-through that shirt is. It'd be nip city if he didn't have the tanktop on.
Shouldn't wear an undershirt as an overshirt, though

Not this user but yes there was a ton of foreshadowing but not enough character development to justify mass murder of innocents (and her last somewhat psychotic scene was the one with the tarlys a full season ago, which to be fair made perfect sense - after the battle she only executed the lords after they refused to submit having already been beaten, not random soldiers)

>Those crows feet
Oh my god, what the fuck man

Attached: Tails (1).png (290x333, 95K)

>FUCK YOU
i'm sorry, user

Attached: sad1.jpg (885x960, 104K)

We need another war, a real one.

Attached: imagev1e1d61617c901b2d271a1c258cb69a224-ck258klbl7or82ykhq2_t460.jpg (460x345, 26K)

How much more should it have been spelled out? You realize they were trying to maintain it as a "holy shit" ebin shamalamadingdong tweest moment, right?

He said forming a family

>implying "catching dick" is forming a family
Have kids

the 21st Century was a mistake

wtf are you talking about dude?

Nothing happened.

Sansa came with reinforcements and she was ready to siege unless Jon was unharmed.

I See You

Attached: D2HfqKpWoAAHuww.png (469x456, 424K)

>Character shown to be ruled entirely by her emotion does something horrible and stupid because she gets upset
>This is supposed to be out of character

this, a show that was supposed to be anti-fantasy about how power corrupts and a good ruler doesn't mean a good and happy country turned into cultists worshiping a character, the ultimate good girl whos always right

hahahahaha

I heard they reshot it

youtube.com/watch?v=tHCTjlpmD10part 1 is up

>You realize they were trying to maintain it as a "holy shit" ebin shamalamadingdong tweest moment, right?
This was the whole problem. I think everybody not banging along for political shit realizes the Daenerys arc was pure shit. Was this compelling television, like watching Walter White break bad was? Was it good writing? Let's face it: Daenerys was always a shit fictional character and chucking in a shittily written heel turn in the last five seconds was also shit.
People who are honest with themselves know that this series has sucked ass since season 5, maybe earlier. It doesn't matter what you thought of the character or politics before, it was bad fucking writing.

America needs to be nuked

What is it that makes GoT appeal to normie cisgenders whilst LOTR doesn't appeal to them?

Oh wait, I remember: It's because GRRM is a hack who writes simplistic shit for faggots, whilst Tolkien was a good writer.

>implying normies read books over 500 pages

Like a real life social experiment that shows how easy it is to fall for a charismatic dictator. Germans loved Hitler too.

So aren't the normal smallfolk gonna object to being ruled by a sorcerer?
Doesn't seem very godly to me.