Was this the moment that ruined Breaking Bad?

Was this the moment that ruined Breaking Bad?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gib-RP377-M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_stress_reaction
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QjmRMvNfjGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how was it ruined?

No you dumb faggot

This.
It was never good

No, it was the moment it finally ascended to Pure Kino

No. For as inappropriate and hokey as it was, it was totally worth it.

>kino
Fuck off back to Redddit

Even my pleb friends thought that was too goofy looking.

why was it worth it? it was utterly ludicrous.

>GoT fags on damage control
EAT IT, FAGGOTS. I'M STILL THE CHAMPION.
youtu.be/Gib-RP377-M

Attached: Vince Gilligan.jpg (560x330, 24K)

Attached: badman.jpg (300x264, 8K)

like it or not half of Yea Forums uses kino

yes, although there were plenty of other things i didn't like about the show, this was inconsistent with the tone and was such a cheesy and corny moment. what went through the writers head to think this was a wise scene?

No, but it was the moment where the series should've fucking ended. There was no credible threat after Gus died, especially since Skyler knew about Walt's crimes.

Attached: thesmuttyrogue-554312-Chastity_101.jpg (1600x1552, 531K)

>inappropriate and hokey
>utterly ludicrous

It was neither of these things.
You sound like brainlets with zero understanding of medical-science.

BB gets better towards the end since first episodes are bshit.

Breaking Bad is overrated but this was an incredible moment that earned Breaking Bad it's place in television hall of fame.

because it's full of zoomer retards from reddit. so fuck off

Walter still had to make money to secure his family's future. He had not made enough yet. They bought the car wash but Skyler gave $650k away to Ted.

>You sound like brainlets with zero understanding of medical-science.
What has medical science got to do with this?

kino

>to secure his family's future.
Yeah the finale totally fixed that

These people are your typical capeshit fans; gaping-mouthed onions-drinking bespectacled wimps who only like film and TV for catchphrases, loud noises and colourful explosions.

Fly-in-the-lab episode was worse

We're not watching a documentary here you retarded faggot

banned did i?

Was a bit hamfisted but hardly enough to taint the legacy

chris stuckmann told me break bad is perfect all the way through

That's the point? Walter was never going to get away with his stupid plan, he just liked being a drug lord.

Who said we were, retard?

The Terminator was based, wtf are you complaining for?

Then it could have ended when Gus died

Because the usual argument is "Bullshit! Nobody could survive after having half their face blown off!".

What part of this are you not understanding? The story wasn't over yet.

>projecting this hard

None of what you said has any indication of being true based on discussion ITT. You're literally just baselessly ad-homing.

no one would survive a car bomb going off in front of them, and even if they did they wouldn't be walking afterward.

And yet here we are talking about it

>Because the usual argument is "Bullshit! Nobody could survive after having half their face blown off!".

>be facing a bomb
>literally start to scream "Nooooo!" while facving the bomb
>bomb goes off
>magically half of your face was bomb-proof
>so is most of body

Well, possibly, but that's not really the point. I think you know this.

Whenever people respond with >projecting, you know you've hit the nail on the head.
Get a shave, you fat ape.

there was a clear pause between the scream and the explosion, Gus probably turned to run.

How the fuck did the other guy not notice something strange wired to the bell/wheelchair?

>if i speculate as to what happened off screen maybe i can convince myself it wasn't an utterly stupid scene
It was straight out of a fucking Looney Tunes cartoon

Because he checked the room and chair before Walt hooked the bomb up you dumbass.
Did you miss that entire portion of the episode where Tyrus was scanning everything while Walt was waiting outside the window?

>U bad peeple! u bad peeple!
Come back with an argument, you limp-wristed liberal.

an explosion that rips a door off its hinges like that would turn everyone in the room into a fine red mist

>this seething basedboy

Attached: 1468289168619.jpg (204x200, 6K)

I wasn't even redpilled on the Jewish Menace yet and I was still rolling my eyes when the post-Gus villain was redneck Nazis. Meth Damon was the only good part of that shitfest

>there was a clear pause between the scream and the explosion, Gus probably turned to run.
LOL so he's The Flash now, eh?

>A scene in a show that's already well above the suspension of reality, is suspended above reality
WOW. Color me surprised.
Realism fags need to fuck off outta here, television/movies like this would all fucking suck if realism took place above all else

Attached: 151572086411.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

>no one would survive a car bomb going off in front of them
People have survived more powerful explosions at such close range and not only lived, but even walked away from them, on multiple occasions. It's a rare occurrence but explosive trauma, especially the kind produced by improvised explosives that aren't guaranteed to detonate properly, contain a high number of chaotic and hard to predict factors that can allow people to get shockingly lucky.

>and even if they did they wouldn't be walking afterward
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_stress_reaction
People frequently walk around with more serious injuries, for longer periods of time, often without even feeling them. Talk to an EMT that responds to car or industrial accidents and they will tell you some horror-stories. People in medical shock have been missing faces, arms, legs, eyeballs, organs, etc. and walked around from minutes, or even hours, sometimes like nothing was wrong.

Attached: Face Half Missing.jpg (800x600, 40K)

this, it was the high point and appropriate ending

everything after was sleep walking trash

That's what I thought, fag.

Attached: 1554094310065s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I loved S5 but it shoulda ended right after "i won"

You understand that bombs, especially improvised bombs, don't necessarily detonate perfectly symmetrically, right? The dispersal of shrapnel definitely isn't perfectly symmetrical.

fly episode

Attached: 20100524_breakingbad_560x375.jpg (560x375, 45K)

>I want to see a drama about a lonely 42 year old man working as a dishwasher at a local chain restaraunt muh realism REEEEEE

>already well above the suspension of reality
Was it? Like what?

>television/movies like this would all fucking suck if realism took place above all else
Yes, because literally no other show in history has done that

>project
>people accuse you of projecting
>"ha! when people accuse you of what you did, that's proof you are right! i win!"

Attached: Brainlet Bottomless Pit.jpg (645x729, 57K)

The fact that this masterpiece is the worst rated episode of the entire series is a testament to how good the whole show was.

BASED

GoT marks are pathetic and understand nothing about true kino.

cope

cope

lol Be sure to drink lots of water after all that gymnastics, guys.

>Like what?

Holy fuck maybe when he blew up the cocaine mexicans entire base with a fucking piece of rock candy you stupid faggot

Attached: 1557845991987.jpg (640x633, 42K)

You're a fucking idiot. Kill yourself. You don't even know what you're defending here.

There was still Mike and the DEA. I wish Mike was the big bad instead of the Aryan Brotherhood.

don't forget that Hector himself would have absorbed most of the shrapnel aimed at Gus

the bomb worked well enough to vaporize hector, destroy the entire room, and rip the door off its hinges. The condition that gus was in does not reflect the situation at all, it was incredibly cartoonish

Imagine being this angry because you were called out.

Attached: 1424668054532.jpg (500x616, 58K)

based

>being this transparent about losing the argument
Pretty cringe, bro

Fuck me, you don't even know what you're comparing here.
I bet you're a nigger.

>no actual counter-arguments
>just ad-homs

You would think that if your opponent was so wrong, it would be easy to PROVE them wrong.
And yet you aren't.

Attached: Really Archer.png (1668x1634, 780K)

What the fuck are you on about?
>Was it? Like what?
Like totally dude!!
BB wasn't supposed to be 'realistic' like your precious Sopranos or nigger ass Wire.

Should've been the last episode, desu. Idk why people think Walter needed to lose.

>jumping ship this fast
embarrassing

Attached: dabbing-dog-5a615bcee573a.png (555x631, 347K)

idc, we got more content from it and I'm fine with that, even if it was mediocre.

Not that guy but you're a fuckin retard. Breaking Bad was never supposed to be realistic and you're an idiot for thinking it was.

You have no explanation do you? You can't defend it and your whole argument is essentially "turn ur brain off dude"

Because his character arc was about realizing that what he was doing was selfish and that his family was just the excuse.

>jumping ship
Do you even know what this phrase means, you fucking dense coon?

Attached: 1526755975139.jpg (556x561, 15K)

tragedy is entertaining

The fact that people in real life have survived worse is more than enough explanation, especially considering it was a nigger-rigged car-bomb. It's unrealistic, but made for prime entertainment.

This. Brainlets ITT don't understand physics.

In 2009 an al-Qaeda suicide-bomber failed to assassinate the Deputy Minister of Saudi Arabia despite standing right next to him and detonating a solid pound of PETN plastic explosives because the explosives had been smuggled through security in the bomber's ass.
This resulted in the bomber dying, obviously, but when the explosives detonated a large amount of the energy was absorbed in blowing his body apart from the inside in all directions, which was enough to save the Deputy Minister's life.

Explosives are unpredictable and act in ways that are frequently counter-intuitive. Smart people get this. Brainlets do not and think they're smarter than what's going on on TV despite having no knowledge on the topic.

And? Who says it has to be a morality play? It's about an underpaid school teacher turning to crime in order to have a chance at fighting cancer.

This is literally how call movie on my language
tard why i need to stop using it

>Breaking Bad was never supposed to be realistic
This is such a weak and tragic argument being made by people who cannot explain the logic and reasoning of this scene other than it being a cheap stunt designed to excite gormless morons.

Claiming it was never meant to be realistic doesn't work. If orcs or dildos with arms and legs turned up on the show would you use that excuse too?

it's not about him losing, it's about what he was willing to sacrifice, how far he would go in order to get what he wanted.

You boob, no one can outrun an explosion. The end of Return of the Jedi really fucked with a lot of heads, but the Falcon is not a person, ok? Showing me pics of Africans who survived ebola or who have leprosy doesn't make you correct.

Literally kino
this

Did you completely miss the part where he rejects Elliot's help? None of this would've happened if he accepted. It's entirely Walt and his ego.

>”this movie is so movie!”
Toten sie bitte

Why do you keep posting this thread? This is the fifth one in the past 3 days you've posted saying Breaking Bad got to be shit at some point.
Is this just B8?

>people who cannot explain the logic and reasoning of this scene other than it being a cheap stunt designed to excite gormless morons
Lmao I don't think you understand how the entertainment industry works.
You're the only one whining about something that's not even that unrealistic. Many people in this very thread have explained to you how unpredictable improvised explosives are, and that's honestly negligible considering the show we are talking about.
Do you not even understand the amount of coincidence that took place on Breaking Bad far before season 4?

Dance tranny, dance!

>And?
And because that what his character arc that was set-up from the beginning?

Attached: 1555474516175.gif (374x254, 1.75M)

>getting this worked up over a word
God you millenials are such whiny cunts.

Attached: 1554342728176.jpg (217x245, 23K)

It's not about surviving it, as ridiculous as it was given the circumstance, that is the issue, you braindead black niggercunt. It's the fact he literally walked out of the room as calm as a Hindi cow, adjusted his tie and then collapsed. It was a gimmicky, cheap scene completely out of tone.

unironically directed by rian johnson. he also directed ozymandias. why does he direct the coolest breaking bad episodes but direct shitty star wars movies?

>You're the only one whining
Evidently not, if you read through the thread, you dumb wog.

How was it set up from the beginning? What has shown that he should die or fail? It should end with him winning from skull, as a mirror to the first shot of the show, the most iconic shot of the series.

Like I said, you don't understand how the entertainment industry works.
Over-dramatized moments like that are what attracts the audience, how the fuck do you think that the horrible shlock ass shit show that is Game of Thrones made it this far?
You're too far up your own ass to know.

You're a nigger. You have no place here.

For all I know it's just one loser same-fagging.
And even if it wasn't, they're still out-numbered.
Cry more pussy.

>It's the fact he literally walked out of the room as calm as a Hindi cow, adjusted his tie and then collapsed.

See: Shock is a real thing. People IRL have done similar, and even more ridiculous things.
Gus was also established through the show to posses exceptional drive and willpower, which this scene was, artistically, an illustration of.

Stop being a brainlet. Learn some fucking Science.

It needs the heavy metal Cyberdyne T2 music. "whoaaaaa-rrrrrrr whoaaaaaaaaa-aaarrrrrrrr"

Guy's not a writer

*The music that played whenever the T-1000 was on screen.

Post you hands with a timestamp

>Like I said, you don't understand how the entertainment industry works.
Ah yes, another diabolical and utterly meaningless attempt at argument from the capeshit-loving manchild.

I do love how you desperately try to defend this nonsense by screaming "science", as if this validates your pathetic attempt at excusing this Tom & Jerry shit.

Nice job avoiding the other 75% of the post you dumb bastard.
>capeshit
Breaking Bad is "capeshit" now HAHAHAHAHA

No, lefty millennials are massive power freaks. The poster is angry people would do something he disapproves of, even if just a word.
That’s why white people will no longer be able to use the ok sign

>Anything i don't like is capeshit
I don't think you know what "capeshit" means, young one

Attached: Tom Cruise 4.jpg (500x333, 35K)

Stop crying, faggot

I also used to think this until I rewatched the show a year ago. I actually didnt see all of S5 until the whole series was on Netflix because in my headcanon S4 was the true ending. Buy S5 was necessary for putting a conclusion to Walter's arc. There was still the threat of the DEA finding out about what he did. Him taking over the meth distribution emphasized on his biggest weakness which his egotistic personality.

He wasnt really in it to make money but to gain fame/infamy after being a perceived failure to himself all his life. Though the neonazis were weak, they were used as a necessity to push Walter past his hiding and pussyfooting and actually commit fully to something he wanted to do. Besides, if it had been another cartel situation it wouldve been played out too much.

can confirm. I recall watching a video of a suicide bomber detonating explosives attached to him and he didn't even fall over when they went off. he just burned the fuck out of himself.

>the bomb worked well enough to vaporize hector
Hector was even closer to the bomb, and as such shredding his body may have partially absorbed a lot of the explosive's force and shrapnel

>destroy the entire room
And? That's what an explosive does.

>rip the door off its hinges
This is the only somewhat questionable part but when explosions tear doors off their hinges it's often because the door absorbed the sudden pressure-wave faster than it could be blown open. Doors are large and flat and thusly adsorb a lot of kinetic energy from the air-wave, resulting in it being blown off its hinges for the same reason air-pressure moves pieces of paper, ship sales, etc. and why small explosions and break tons of windows far away with minimal damage tot everything else.
Human beings, conversely, are not wide and flat, and as such they are not affected by air-based pressure-waves in the same way.

Everything that happened in this scene was SOMEWHAT unlikely but totally possible and realistic. And "somewhat unlikely" things happen in TV shows all the time.

It's pretty clear that those who defend this scene are the same sort of gaping-mouthed capeshit-loving freaks that were called out earlier.

What happened to his eye?
Why did his eye fall out but the socket remain?

Can't help but notice you have no counter-argument and are instead just resorting to ad-homs.
Please explain how the science behind what you're replying to doesn't work.

>he’s still seething

Attached: F2DA7018-F127-4CCE-A112-D13B1AFF0A14.jpg (499x382, 45K)

How heavy are those goal-posts you fuckin loser?
You have no point, yet you're too big of a pussy to admit it.

>It's pretty clear

Maybe in your warped view.
But other people actually understand what words mean and wouldn't understand what you're talking about.

>This is the only somewhat questionable part
The only one???
Gus is stood right in front of Hector who is clearly blown to pieces by the blast, which also killed Tyrus, yet it somehow only damages one half of Gus's body, despite the whole room being destroyed?

There's nothing realistic about it at all.

If you continued this after hank killed the spins in the parking lot fight you may be a pleb

The arguments have already been presented. All you and your rabbles of Marvelfags have done is get angry and scream about science and entertainment industry in response, and how it was never meant to be realistic anyway.

It was likely popped/shredded by a piece of shrapnel, you idiot.
Something like a nut or a bolt moving at explosive-induced speeds can destroy your eyeball if it gets a direct-hit and then get lodged at the back of your socket.

well...

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild.jpg (800x544, 74K)

What's wrong with this? The show has always had a ridiculous slightly larger than life tone so it's not like it was inconsistent.

kino

>But other people actually understand what words mean and wouldn't understand what you're talking about.
Clearly you don't

>The arguments have already been presented.
No they haven't. All responses in that chain so far have been ad-homs.

Post your counter-argument, link to a counter-argument that has already been posted, or quit fucking posting.

He was blessed by God, so not even the 17 attempts could end him.

>literally how call movie on my
I second his opinion, you need to work on your languages

Don't understand what you're talking about? Yeah, brainlet, that's why people are posting.

No.
What the eye explodes like a balloon?
Where's the goop debris then?
Look at the picture it's a solid dark colour. no goop.

>greatest show of all time
>walking dead deer tier

le turn your brain off is unironically killing movies and is the reason shitty movies are still being made and selling millions at the boxoffice

>Breaking Bad was never supposed to be realistic

Attached: zoomer pods.gif (652x562, 626K)

>but that's not really the point.

This thread seems to be proving otherwise.

The point is that it was an absurd, gimmicky and unrealistic scene totally out of character and tone of the show that was simply about exciting brainlet retards who only care for stunt-y moments in TV and film because their tiny infantile minds need it. This has already been explained to you, but as I understand, what with you being a nigger, you don't get it.

(((reddit))) you have to go back to plebit

>heh a wojak gif will certainly solidy my point

Attached: 1508717347335.png (501x408, 265K)

>No they haven't.
Then try reading through the thread again, you fucking dumb wog.

>This thread seems to be proving otherwise.
So you haven't understood. Figures.

The same shit has been going on since the moment motion pictures were invented, stop looking for some non-sense reason to get upset faggot

>What the eye explodes like a balloon?
It kind of does, retard. The human eyeball is relatively thin spherical membrane with some goop and air-pressure in it. It's not a solid organ because light has to pass completely through your pupil and hit the optic-nerve on the back of your eyeball.

>Where's the goop debris then?
Probably inside the socket itself? Or maybe it has been covered by the blood?

Again, you idiots know nothing about physics or medicine and that's leading you to call a fairly realistic scene unrealistic. Because you don't know what you're talking about.

>durrrrr u were proven wrong already
>Where?
>DURRRRRR FIND IT USELF!!!!!

Powerful argument.

No I think I get it, you're too far up your own ass to possibly see why something like that would appeal to anyone but yourself.

The 'logic and reasoning' is that it shows Gus's extreme force of will, how he would continue to fight to the very end, while still maintaining his dignity. It makes him more than just an obstacle to be defeated.

the whole show was fucking ludicrous retard

gus's death is great and has connections to other symbolism and imagery in the show

Attached: bear.jpg (299x168, 5K)

>defending literally redddit: the show
>tells people to go back
Ah yes.

>fairly realistic
>that pic

Have a bad day redditor.

kino

>The people ITT whining about Breaking Bad are the same ones spamming the fuck out of Yea Forums with GoT threads

Attached: 1521363228069.jpg (480x480, 15K)

>Again, you idiots know nothing about physics or medicine
Neither do you. Simply inventing things in you head and thinking they're right doesn't demonstrate a knowledge and expertise on ether topic. Typical nigger arrogance.

>and that's leading you to call a fairly realistic scene unrealistic. Because you don't know what you're talking about.
There's nothing "fairly realistic" about that scene at all. Nothing. It's just a gimmick.

not even close shit for brains, all this trash started in the 70-80s with shitty slash fics then followed EPIC reddit humor movies like sharknado cause lmao me turn brain off hehehe it funny

You're the one claiming no arguments have been made when they have, so why not read through the thread, you fucking spastic?

the le science bomb he blew up Tuco’s office with that didn’t blow everyone’s limbs off

how the fuck is this episode good to you faggots? walt is breaking character and doing goofy and inane dumb shit like almost killing himself by standing on the edge of some rafters trying to hit a bug. the characters dont espouse any new info, no character grows, the entire episode can be skipped and nothing will be missed from the plot.

Banned?

>totally out of character and tone of the show
Every character is a walking crime film cliche. It's like getting pissed off at the car bumper scene from Pulp Fiction for not being realistic.

It was funny. Not everything needs to be serious all the time you faggots.

Can't help but notice that ITT people who are defending/explaining this scene are posting actual facts, examples and logic, while the people shitting on Breaking Bad seem to just be posting dismissals, deflections, ad hominems and blamelessly calling people "redditors".

Attached: Pepe Thinking.png (500x500, 78K)

Do you know how explosives work you retard?

I thought the cgi was corny looking too but it's not all that unrealistic.

you have to go back schlomo

The fact that you're trying to justify your own non-sense this bad is hilarious
>Comparing shark-nado to Breaking Bad

Attached: 15457887.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

How was a show this popular leave zero cultural significance 5 years later. The only way I've seen it live on is seeing someone wear a walter white shirt in walmart.

I can see why it appeals to the sort of window-licking fuckwit that thinks Avengers is a great film, or read Harry Potter books. That doesn't make it good though.

>Simply inventing things in you head
But I'm not.
People ITT have posted numerous pictures, historical accounts and links to Wikipedia pages about what is being talked about here.
Look at them. Read them. Stop ignoring them.

Please for the love of god tell me there's a full comic

This is another "Did really well and everything about it will be dropped" episode. Which were too many in this show.

It was pretty gay but whatever. What's done is done.

Attached: 1553192259586.png (512x512, 157K)

>gus's death is great

Attached: 300x300.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>no actual argument
>just repeating yourself

Thanks for bumping the thread, I guess.

Attached: Image Limit -1.jpg (477x424, 16K)

>I don't see people wearing merch of it so that means it had zero impact

Lmao you're only proving everyone's point that you are a self-absorbed piece of shit.
Please post more crap like that, it's pretty entertaining to read through

Both are shit. What is your point?

>I hate both, heh.
My point is that you're an even bigger fag than anyone who likes either

Attached: Cursed with Good Taste.png (489x515, 16K)

>people who are defending/explaining this scene are posting actual facts, examples and logic
Ah yes, such resounding logic as "he had le power of will", "it's symbolism, dude", "do u know how the entertainment industry works" and "he probably turned around and tried to run away". Such compelling arguments.

>that pic

Literally what pic? The person you are responding to didn't post an image.

>telling people to "go back to Riddit" when you literally don't know how to properly post on Yea Forums

Better arguments that just whining about how superior you are, pussy

>How was a show this popular leave zero cultural significance 5 years later.
Lost is similar. I think because they were really of the moment and appeal more to the sorts who just want a quick fix to switch off and mong out in front of a TV too.

>But I'm not.
But you are though. Every post you make is "he probably did this", or "this probably happened".

Actually I meant the ones you ignored. Like:

Read a fucking book, retard.

Attached: Really Black Man Reading a Book.jpg (468x317, 30K)

>Thanks for bumping the thread, I guess.
Well it is mine, so why not? And you're not going to acknowledge any arguments made because you're so utterly seething I called you out for what you are here

>crap like that, it's pretty entertaining to read through
I can see why you're a fan of this show.

>But you are though. Every post you make is "he probably did this", or "this probably happened".

Sounds like you are making shit up in your head.
Reread the thread. Look at the pictures and/or read the Wikipedia links. Those aren't "made up". They're real things IRL that demonstrate physics and medical-science.

keep deflecting

Attached: 1530932673103.jpg (293x236, 30K)

I am superior to a nigger like you though. That is fact.

It's just a bad show all around.

*and then the Roadrunner went by sticking out its tongue.

>here's a picture of a man whose face has been ravaged by a flesh-eating disease, therefore a man who is in a confined room where a bomb goes off, has half of his body ripped to pieces and manages to pick himself up and walk out of said room is realistic because of these "medical-science things i just made up
Wanna know how I know you're an uneducated nigger?

i agree GOT is fucking godawful.

>zero cultural significance
It has made an nfluence on crime related media since. Fuck, even David Lynch referenced it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QjmRMvNfjGA

it was hokey since the fucking beginning, people are fucking stupid.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.26M)

It has its moments. Very hot and miss for me. The Gus death is definitely a miss though, on differing levels.

>I am superior
You're about as superior as my morning shit

Keep it comin

You're a nigger, of course shit is superior to you.

And with that you have busted out.

>fine red mist

Attached: 350px-Snipertaunt2.png (350x481, 168K)

>there was no cars meeting in the desert scenes prior to breaking bad

might as well say the hangover was inspiration for breaking bad then

who the fuck cares autist

see I can smell self-loathing and you reek, shitskin

Attached: 1554963828463.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

turn your brain off is a criticism of glossing over bad writing. suspension of disbelief is not turning your brain off. learn the fucking difference pleb

You people are insufferable
*snorts*
*pushes glasses up nose*
Ackshually that explosion was totally unrealistic and ruined the show, pshh if u don't realise how shitty it is ur turning ur brain off kid...

Doesn't change the fact that it's a direct reference. Bryan Cranston also got cast in Drive for his role and influenced fanfic characters like Trevor in Gta V

>"I can see why you're a fan!"
>"Y-you busted out"
Take a look in the mirror nigger

I can't believe you fell for my shitposting for this long, you faggots were seething kek

What a tragic comeback.

It's not a direct reference though, you fucking chimp.

>Has no point
>Resorts to semantics
Nice

The only one whining is you homie

The point is that it's not a direct reference. How can you say there is no point, when the point was made clear to you. lmao

sorry can you add more buzzwords to your post i couldnt understand what you were saying

>i couldnt understand what you were saying
That's because it's in English.

Can you explain how it isn't a reference at all if the look and cinematography are similar and Lynch has gone on record saying he likes the show.

everyone keeps saying this scene is ridiculous like the entire premise of bb isnt ridiculous...

MERELY PRETENDING

>There was no credible threat after Gus died, especially since Skyler knew about Walt's crimes
But Walter's story wasn't complete, nor had everything be rounded up.

>its "in" not "on"
piss off khokhol

>Deputy Minister of Saudi Arabia
That's not even a thing. You just made it up.

>The point is that it was an absurd, gimmicky and unrealistic scene totally out of character and tone of the show that was simply about exciting brainlet retards who only care for stunt-y moments in TV and film because their tiny infantile minds need it. This has already been explained to you, but as I understand, what with you being a nigger, you don't get it.
Did you forget this you fucking retard?!

Attached: 13ss7.jpg (670x473, 62K)

>Did you forget this you fucking retard?!
lmao, the writers did after one episode

>Dude, just ram that plane. Trust me.

It plays in America. Where they do not know how to build with anything but flimsy wood. Just look at all the houses that get blown away every hurricane or windstorm. You'd think these morons would google "brick" for once.

S01E01

this threshold was already obliterated the moment walt threw explodey meth at tuco and you were either in or out at that point

>It's a Walter causes two planes to crash over his house through nonsense and people still try to act like this show is the GOAT episode

Bullshit. It was actually perfect from a storytelling perspective:
>Gus killed
>Walter now at top of Meth production
>shown to the Cartel that you do not want to fuck with him
So after that what could threaten Walter?
>story turns to in-Family fighting
>Skylar threatening to betray Walt
>Hank finding out
The only dumb things they did was unnecessarily adding the neonazi gang.

>Scientist here
Yeah nah go back m8

this. season 6 should've been walts peak where its him running his new drug buisness/empire and its a showdown between him and the DEA/hank. Something to that effect. I started losing interest when they added the retarded neo-nazi shit.

cringe

I'd take two ridiculous seconds over 4 seasons of GoT garbage.

>nazis are the final boss

cringe.

Based

cringe