“It's just absurd. I can't even fathom it. It's just ridiculous. (Laughs...

>“It's just absurd. I can't even fathom it. It's just ridiculous. (Laughs.) It's ridiculous that people think they can just demand a different ending because they don't like it. I have stupidly taken it quite personally, which obviously I shouldn't. In my opinion, it's a great ending,” he shared.
Fuck this cuck. The only reason he's happy with the ending is because he got the best ending possible while he literally did not do shit for the entire show. He deserves nothing.

Attached: Capture.png (737x622, 600K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/game-of-thrones-isaac-hempstead-wright-petition
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

foxnews.com/entertainment/game-of-thrones-isaac-hempstead-wright-petition

Cry moar

He thought that was legitimate character development? No wonder they didn't give him a lot of lines.

I found the ending very poetic, Jon killing Dany was rather poignant and Drogon melting the iron throne was a nice capstone to the series. The vision about the snow falling on the throne was a cool swerve given that it was just about the palace roof being destroyed rather than the Night King coming to King’s Landing. I found the scenes in the beginning walking through the carnage / Tyrion finding his sibling buried under rubble to be very powerful. Dany was convincingly made out to be a terrifying tyrant and they did good job of tying that into her journey throughout the series. Dinklage did some series-best work in this episode and I found his conversation with Jon about love being the death of duty to be Emmy-worthy; I’ll be very surprised if he wasn’t nominated. The cinematography was great, from the wide panning shots of the carnage to the close-ups of the actors faces to the shots of the dragon - that one with the wings transposed behind Dany was Kino. The death scene was pretty much perfect imo from Dany’s brightly impassioned fanaticism to Jon’s heartbroken realization of what he must do to the queenslaying mid-kiss - I just found it to be very well executed
The aftermath was interesting, Bran as King is sort of out of left field but the more I think about it the more I like it. For one, he’s the eldest male of noble lineage and he’s related to three of the great houses - Arryn, Tully, and Stark - so it made sense on that level he’d be selected. But beyond that, the fact that they chose him specifically bc he couldn’t bear children and they intended to end Westeros’s tradition of primogeniture was nice and made the series feel like it lead to something meaningful. Plus it introduces the ambiguous element of how much he influenced events for this to happen - he wasn’t exactly hands off, as we saw w/ Littlefinger and Jon’s lineage, so in a very real sense he manipulated his way into being King

But he’s a King without vice or greed or personal attachments, a consummate rationalist verging almost on AI given his waning humanity - it’s a cool development. Jon returning to beyond the wall, the only place he ever really felt he belonged, was fitting and his reunion with Tormund and Ghost was heartwarming. It’s also cool how his exile to the north echoes the blind Maester at the wall who was hinted to be a Targaryen who hid his bloodline to avoid provoking bloody conflict - now Jon is following that same path. Arya going off to explore uncharted territories is a nice callback to her characterization in earlier seasons and Sansa securing her influence in a seat of power is well-deserved. Tyrion seems like he got off sort of easy, as did Grey Worm, but it was believable in that the surviving characters had had their fill of conflict and all had solidarity with one another from their shared fight against the white walkers. All in all, I found it to be easily the best episode of the year, probably of the last two or three, and I’m pretty satisfied with how things ended even if they had to cut corners and contrive circumstances to get there

>great ending
My fucking sides who knew Bran was such a brainlet

I agree with everything you just said.

Attached: 1507791402970.jpg (323x412, 40K)

Samefag

This is the one time i don’t think this is achievable natty

How, how the fuck is his body so skinny, yet his face is so fat? This will never cease to piss me off.

Thanks, user. Typed it for my buddies on Snapchat, but figured I share it here

Nah, I’m jacked and tan. Pic relate is me, like a year ago but can’t be arsed to crop my head out of another. Pics of you? Didn’t think so lmao

Attached: 41317511-0C45-4325-870C-D4157FAFCC92.jpg (1125x1424, 319K)

I don’t necessarily mind the way things turned out — what I mind is how we arrived at this point.

Attached: 96C95B23-B8DA-4F99-A087-141CFF52D91A.jpg (933x1118, 110K)

Don’t get me wrong, these last two seasons left a lot to be desired. That said, I felt the finale was about as great as it could’ve been, given what had already been established

Season 8 had a couple good episodes. The ending sucked balls. Deal with it. I won't even watch the "prequel" crap they're trying to push.

Gr8 b8 m8

Yeah you will. Keep kidding yourself, Mr. Eloquent

He talks like brainlet trying to sound smart

Wow, what an brilliant and intelligent reply. You must be a junior rocket scientist or a clever cocksucker or something.

Honestly is there a single thing Bran did the entire show?

At the very least film a proper fucking Cleganebowl. Anything but Sandor fighting that Majin Buu looking piece of shit on a staircase for two minutes

Drugs

I’m a corporate litigation attorney. You?

Did he forget he isn't actually bran the broken?
Is this 5d chess and now the three eyed raven is out there in the world?

Drogon can point and fire on a throne for symbolic purposes but couldn't stop firebombing women and children? Yeah, that makes sense. You people will justify anything to sleep better at night

Bran becoming king is that bad.

>I’m a corporate litigation attorney. You?
My internet dick is over 5 meters long, and I fucked every girl that rejected you from junior high to... well, junior high, which is where you are right now, failing math and romance. Retard.

Sansa practically shammed both her cousin and brother to get elected and it failed. No, it isn't well deserved. Her settling for that shitty territory in the north that no longer holds any political significance yeah she can have her consolation prize.

How do I unsubscribe from your blog.

lay off the drugs

>Sansa implies she tried tugging on the ol 1 eyed raven
had a wee cheeky wank to that scene I did

Hm? He was being commanded by his master to rain fire, of course that’s what he did. He’s not a creature with any sense of morality. He didn’t kill Jon bc I) he’s a Targaryen; II) he had affinity for him from their time together; and III) he wasn’t in a threatening or hostile posture. Even if he had tried to roast Jon, it wouldn’t have worked - so it’s weird to focus on that as a contrivance
You can view the burning of the throne as coincidence - Drogon letting off steam in the direction of the opening in the palace, so the heat wouldn’t be contained and cook them - or that in some sense the creature realized its significance to Dany, but in reality it was the biggest target in the throne room for it to vent on. It’s primarily meant as a symbolic moment, sure, but it’s not done in a way that it interferes with the narrative in any sense, so I’m not quite sure what you’re upset about

Attached: DCC56BC7-7779-48DB-BC4F-8FF57E538D2E.jpg (1020x574, 76K)

>snow

IT WAS ASH YOU FUCKING RETARD

>WATHCING THE EPISODE WITH MY GF
>wow look at all that snow I thought winter was over
>MAYBE ITS BECAUSE A DRAGON BURNED THE ENTIRE CITY YOU DUMB CUNT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ah yes drogon was sleeping under a thick layer of ash like a pompeii victim

Sansa being Queen of the realm would be undeserved, being Lady of Winterfell was very fitting - she had the best claim to it as well as by far the most desire for it and she’s developed into a shrewd, calculating character thanks to Littlefinger’s tutelage and the growth inspired by her various traumas. She’s certainly a better fit than Arya or Jon, who were the only other heir apparents - who would you have rather seen granted Winterfell?

YES

based, BASED retard

He could've aimed outside. Maybe instead of the plot device behind the whole fucking show. That wouldve been more believable but no since his master oh excuse me, mother, was murdered he decided to finally have a brain at that moment and destroy the symbol behind all of the carnage in the entire series. Dude don't make this shit poetic. Its embarrassing.

You’re very obviously wrong - I’m not sure if it’s do to a complete lack of understanding of physics or what exactly, I mean clearly the dragon was coated in snow and not ash - but even if you weren’t this would be an bizarre and offputting way of conveying it

Why is it hard for you to believe that I’m an attorney? Do you think that everyone who posts on messageboard is a NEET, user?

I was just seeing if you noticed the shit writing with the game she was playing in emasculating both her cousin and brother to appear to be an only viable choice. You didn't detect that "its my turn now" superiority ?

>Queen of the Ashes
>its snow you retard

lol

What would that have changed substantively? Literally nothing, right? Why are you this mad at some poetic license that’s still fairly plausible given the way the scene played out?

You're definitely a huge faggot and you sound gas as fuck so the chances of you being one is extremely high. Kys

he got a bunch of other people killed as they died fighting to keep his useless lump of a body safe because apparently history can't exist unless there's some dude enjoying the view of his sister being raped

Bran is complete garbage.

it was both. it was ash, but it turned to snow. winter had come, but it was a very short winter.

Of course, I found it to be very much in character. And I was glad she was prevented from realizing that power grab. Didn’t you think it was both fitting and in line with her characterization for her to cover the throne but also more true to the story and the other characters privy to the decision that she not get it?

Are you doubling down and suggesting that the dragon was covered in ash?

Attached: AD83D481-9FEE-4B1B-A114-5166E33F8B93.jpg (700x380, 92K)

I'm not mad at all. Its the whole lets talk the jon up to equate to absolute nothing ploy. Jon whole character arc was accepting position when he didn't even want it. The unsullied stood down because just like that Jon surrendered even though Varys made it known to practically everyone who Jon is. Drogon not firing on Jon is testament that he acknowledges his heritage. Dragons don't have brains, they obey. It would make more sense for jon to sit on Drogon assume his position then step down when HE decides to call for an election mirroring how HE was choosing to be Lord Commander and then King in the North. Then elect the cripple to do nothing while Tyrion runs the Kingdom. It wouldn't been a betrayal to his character and it would've made sense for his return. Cause as it stands his entire was usurped by a super ninja that trained for a few months to defeat an enemy she had no stake in defeating.

>You people will justify anything to sleep better at night

Bro, nobody cares enough to lose sleep over it. I suggest Xanex and a therapist, you projecting little shit

*covet

Can you articulate your grievance more clearly? How am I ‘gas as fuck’ and why do you seem so upset?

>Why is it hard for you to believe that I’m an attorney? Do you think that everyone who posts on messageboard is a NEET, user?

Attached: CoolstryBro7.gif (300x249, 177K)

Just wondering

Attached: image_search_1557184105726.gif (304x286, 549K)

>doesnt understand how this board works

Go home tourist

Attached: 1558123149560.jpg (1624x1072, 240K)

I think that would’ve been fine too, but I didn’t find it out of character for him to take the more passive option, especially given the state he was in at the time. Having Aegon assert his claim and lay down the law would’ve been cool, sure. But the direction they took thing isn’t flawed either, regardless of which we’d each prefer

Great stuff user. I can't wait to hear your glowing review of the Whopper™.

What is this creature? Is it an FTM?

Even another 1 hour episode between 5 and 6 would've vastly improved things.
The fallout of John killing dany for one

Drogon shouldve roasts John only for it to have made no difference

If he starts calling posters niggers would that calm you down? What’s your problem, user?

Have substance

For stability as in taking a temporary control to get things stabilized to even call the heads of the ruling families to say that he stepping down and make some speech on electing a new leader. No hereditary because he of all people can speak on that being everything he went through. They gave it to the star pitcher for one more Emmy nod but Jon Shouldve sealed up this episode. Take Danys body to Dragons Stone then joined Tormond in the North with Ghost. Instead, we got a time skip then everyone smiling and making jokes after a nuclear device was dropped on a major city. It was shit writing friend.

I agree with both statements, for the record. That would’ve been preferable, sure

This bigger can't see 5 feet in front of himself. How the fuck does he know how it came off.

You really are a tourist aren't you? Reddit would probably be better for you. Just saying

Very concise. You've been getting some flak from others, but nobody has a single argument to detract from the truth you speak. This episode was a masterpiece, and not for the mentally lacking

I post there too, but it’s grating how pozzed they are and you guys are more fun. Posted here since 2013

Attached: 08BCB1DA-E525-495C-93E5-5017D23E413B.jpg (560x418, 14K)

Samefag

There has been counter arguments. Braintards like you just choose to ignore them

So...I'm still not sure if we liked this episode or not. Normies seemed to hate certain points but were overall satisfied...so we didn't like it?

It’s a Democrat

Then jab back dude its late at night. This isnt twitter. We can get at each other and still hold a convo without getting emo. I dig your points but i personally cant stand how rushed and unfulfilled this season has been just to subvert expectations. Two more seasons and none of the supper ninja stuff from Ayra wouldve shut everybody up because it wouldn't have felt rushed

don't care virgin

reddit pls go

Not samefagging and I wasn’t really even making many arguments, just describing ways in which the episode delivered for me and why individual components felt fitting and resonated. I do feel that most criticism itt hasn’t been insightful, though

Yea agree with all that, not defending the season just the finale - I really hated The Long Night and eps 4 and 5 were sloppy as well. You could really see the seams this season. But that said, I was pretty satisfied by the finale and think the first 30m was some of the show’s best work, at least since the early days. The denouement seemed fitting as well, I’m surprised that people are so angry with this episode in particular when i feel they largely succeeded at a monumental task that even Martin can’t seem to tackle

Attached: D9686BAF-2D3B-4779-828B-66BB4B4F6828.jpg (1190x711, 48K)

Agreed the first 30 minutes were the best part. After that I rowing my eyes at every scene even though I read the leaks.

Martin is enjoying his fat pay checks and his KFC to care about finishing what he started. Everywhere he goes he gets his ass kissed

Thank you for the robust defence. I agree completely.

Attached: 1449936926703.png (972x908, 378K)

Sure, but he’s also started over several times because tying all the myriad story threads he’s established is hard and he’s spent 8 years trying and failing to crank out the penultimate chapter. I very much doubt he’ll get ADOS out within a decade from now. It’s easier to start a story than to finish it, and that scales with complexity

‘Night anons, thanks for the company

Jon should've had the dragon and the crown. Thus making him the new Khal as Well. Then Forced the foreign hordes to go home as a merciful alternative to death. Then given the crown to bran. Them done what that other targaryen did to stop his name causing more scheming for the throne. Even though he would've been a just king it wouldn't have stopped the Game
Then said to drogon "The norths no place for a Dragon' and set him free
Then fucked off into the north with his m8s

>even if they had to cut corners and contrive circumstances to get there
Well if that's how you feel then there's really no argument to be had. Logical character interactions and a distinct lack of contrivance was the strong foundation that had made the show great in the first place. I would have been fine with every single plot point in the finale, but the characters were just wrong here. Jon wasn't himself, the Jon of any other season wouldn't need to be convinced by Tyrion that genocide is wrong, and no the line about love and duty really doesn't do it for me in explaining this away. Jon and Dany say they love each other, but there wasn't enough time for the audience to experience that relationship and it felt nonexistent to me. Dany snapping is great, I figured she'd go mad way back in season 4-ish. But she goes from 0 to 10 million in a few seconds, and is so far gone that she isn't even guilty about murdering innocent people. The innocent are the ones she's spent the entire show trying to be the champion of, and has always felt terrible when her actions adversely affect them. She can go crazy but it should've been a crazy that's consistent with her previous lines of reasoning.

The meeting where they select the king was pretty poor. The North's aversion to kneeling to King's Landing was due to suffering under foreign houses. If a Stark is on the Iron Wheelchair, why would any northmen care about independence? And if the North is still going independent, why the fuck would Dorne and the Iron Islands willingly submit to the crown when those two kingdoms have a much longer history of open rebellion/defiance against King's Landing? And none of the lords, including Sansa, tried to get Jon on the throne, even after Dany's armies left and Bran could just pardon Jon of all crimes. Why did Jon and the Wildlings go back beyond the wall at all? I get if Jon is taking the black he's got to stay at the wall, but the entire wildling arc exists because the far north fucking sucks and they don't want to live there anymore. I'll give you this though, the cinematography was bretty gud.

This

That was done to make the feminist and basedboys happy. As if they know what happiness is. Having the north break off was nothing more than a consolation prize. It holds no position militarily anymore. Everybody hates it there. It was done to make Sansa Queen because it was her turn. They couldn't give her the throne of the 7 kingdoms even though she shammed both her cousin and brother in front if everyone.

I forgot to mention that the north being utterly devastated by losing three wars and surviving the """long""" night doesn't really help their case for independence. Who cares who your king is if you're going to starve to death because your country ran out of farmers?

Sansa and Bran sending their bro to rot in exile because some dickless foreigner demanded it pissed me off. And everyone saying Jon was happier beyond the wall when he only liked it because of the ginger bitch

based bran

MUH KWEEN

Attached: 1558369160118.png (645x729, 216K)

I've got no opinion on the It's Her Turn angle. My point was that if the North is still going it alone despite all the reasons I gave, then so should the other kingdoms that are in a much much stronger position to do so. If they want a Queen Sansa, then the meeting should have ended with a fully divided Westeros. Possibly with each King forming a council or something that is merely advised by Bran, who rules the Crownlands.

Spotted the retard

The problem with the ending isn't where the characters ended up but how they got there. I'm pretty sure that everything from Bran being elected king to Jon going back to the Wall and Dany being killed is what GRRM already has planned and shared with D&D. However, since GRRM didn't actually have any idea of how to get there from where the story currently is in the books, D&D had to improvise and rushed to get there, writing the characters as if they were all retarded just so that they can do one specific thing with no motivation so that the plot can be moved on to the end that D&D had been told to write.

I wonder which side of the political spectrum this fine specimen leans towards

>Pics of you?
Me on the left.

Attached: 1535454304177.jpg (1080x1256, 60K)

Let him have it
This fugly freak won't be acting in any major role again.

He is right though the ending was kino, only brainlets who didn’t see the foreshadowing hate it

it's amazing that they managed to make an ending that pissed everyone off

>the rape, Sansa
>the rape

Suck my cock pal

The foreshadowing was so painfully obvious that you'd be a brainlet if you didn't notice it

Ha. You're fucking hilarious. Cause he watches the rape. Haven't heard that one before :0

I know that everything is foreshadowed quite heavily in the books, but I haven't actually followed the show for the last four or so seasons. How was this outcome foreshadowed there?

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
Awaken

Seething

So you're some low IQ meathead. No wonder you enjoyed this.

Mostly process of elimination since there's about 4 main characters with royal blood left, but also a couple of conversations that Tyrion has with Bran, and there's several times that people say something along the lines of "the best king would be one who doesn't want to rule", which only applies to Jon and Bran. Jon can't be king since he's got to kill Dany and fuck off to the north to smash wildlings, so it's Bran.

Dilate

(and also cope)

Great body mate. I have been lifting since februari, so I'm on my way there as well. Being an out of shape faggot is a disservice you're doing to yourself.

>A B S O L U T E L Y S E E T H I N G P O L N I G G E R

It really looks like snow in the dragon scene, otherwise it looks like ash. The scene in the Dragonpit few weeks later had obvious summer though, with leaves on trees and shit, as did the episode before this one. So I'd say it's ash.

>Dany was convincingly made out to be a terrifying tyrant and they did good job of tying that into her journey throughout the series.
Oh the bait here is strong