Leave him alone

Leave him alone.

Attached: IMG_2603.jpg (214x317, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pLlzLpVDjE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll leave him alone when he's 3 feet under.

>tfw Warwick is paying lawyers to tell Yea Forums to leave him alone.

Attached: 1555407143927.png (1366x768, 960K)

Imagine being warwick. Every day of your life is like an episode of Attack on Titan. Every time you go out in the street you have to dodge the lumbering giants trying to maliciously kill you.
Then when you're done with your daily herculean tasks (just simple chores for normal humans) You scurry back to your rathole in the wall and go on Yea Forums to report every post talking about you

Will he star in the next DCEU movie?

Attached: wf21.jpg (682x1024, 222K)

But he's already under 3 feet

Attached: 1550291229266.jpg (400x400, 70K)

He's got a wee problem with us, huh?

LET US GO

All fucking midggers must fucking hang

Attached: lol.jpg (640x426, 16K)

Attached: 94EA6AB1-E21C-4358-91CA-6553BF3AE964.jpg (640x1136, 220K)

He's easy to overlook

Fucking gross, you can't post shit like that on a blue board

youtu.be/pLlzLpVDjE0

I want to believe

>tfw you will never use this little gremlin as your personal toilet and make him eat your gigantic fiber loaded shit logs.

WHICH ONE OF YOU CALLED ME A MIDGE BITCH, HUH. OH, TOO AFRAID TO SPEAK UP NOW?

Attached: 1557714126413.png (680x760, 146K)

OUT OF MY WAY, MANLETS!

Attached: 6'4.png (634x1490, 1.59M)

What I would give to kidnap Warwick Davis and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. He would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with him but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. Just so many things i would do.

Honestly I hope he sues the site into bankruptcy, I can finally be free of this place.

Attached: 1512124600.jpg (1280x528, 54K)

midge

you think you are hot shit doncha? fucking frogposter

IMAGINE

testing to see if mods banned me

wow what happened to mick blue?

I'M GONNA EAT ALL THE CHILDREN BELOW 6'

Attached: tallwarwick.png (634x1490, 1.05M)

When I see a midget, I feel compassion for them. I know their lives will never be normal, their disfigurements a curse on the only life they have.

But when they willingly have children, full well knowing they'll be like them, I lose that compassion. They extend their suffering yet another generation. Warwick is a disgusting narcissist for passing on his genes.

PECK PECK PECK PECK PECK

PECK

woah warwick davis looks like THAT?!??

Attached: 1553240320595.png (451x470, 172K)

'And here's Warwick Davis wearing the latest in the Robert Downey Jr. collection.'

Fucking kek

that is a real tweet though

Imagine him knocking on Hiro's door in Tokyo. Hiro answers wearing a maid getup and invites the midget inside to play Final Fantasy VII.

Attached: 1443737038109.jpg (448x597, 74K)

They targeted little people.

Little people.

We're a group of people who will sit with our little legs dangling for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most physically demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little reality show celebrating what we did.

We'll punish our kids doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time raping the life out of a child actor all to draw out a single extra picoliter of cum per second.

Many of us have lost careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same motion over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such rape nirvana that they can literally locate pussy blindfolded.

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our rape slaves? We're already searching for a new one without them. They take our television shows? Little people aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making snuff rings rich. They think calling us midgets, dwarves, and short is going to get to us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds at a playground. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we aren’t just adorable after being told we are is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with giants and muggles and producers laughing at how pathetic we are that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; dwarven punishment.

Little people are [sic]competative, hard core, by nature. We love a rape. The worst thing you did in all of this was to [sic]challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another rape session.

Attached: CCC2AE71-1E6A-4A52-A1AB-F64E87B2027F.jpg (634x547, 119K)

Fuckin Midge

Attached: ox8lt03a.jpg (214x317, 22K)

FFVII is such a bomb ass game. I think the remake will knock it out of the park.

>I sent a word to Hiro, he okayed the hit on Yea Forums. Get some of your jannies from the old site

this but unironically

Imagine impaling him with an auger and spinning his body around on it until he bleeds out

Attached: xtremepowerus-auger-heads-81094-64_1000[1].jpg (1000x1000, 48K)

Jonahposting is funnier, lad

Based Warwick.