Beyond Scared Straight/kids acting like tough little assholes

youtube.com/watch?v=-MfjWBhoM2k

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtBxg3XSxpY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrtSOTGNqA8
youtube.com/watch?v=3L2Edcks7p8
youtube.com/watch?v=6JP8WYMrxVA
youtube.com/watch?v=_pnOc1j20F4
youtube.com/watch?v=-eENPVtNDnU
youtube.com/watch?v=fDmg2jX1m3A
youtube.com/watch?v=HUP0iCJV8Nk
is2.Yea
youtube.com/watch?v=3EvUzzbzFNc
youtube.com/watch?v=8pv4aYUFBh8
youtube.com/watch?v=KwyzTXBKRg0
youtube.com/watch?v=0x2GHgH6JJk
youtube.com/watch?v=KBTU4bN9YwA
youtube.com/watch?v=khHAYkk2Lc0
youtube.com/watch?v=PSLS2bacFRk
youtube.com/watch?v=ykIuHv-NAIU
youtube.com/watch?v=CthN6Pem74I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'd love to eat out her tough little asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=QtBxg3XSxpY

Attached: juggalos.png (577x324, 244K)

Attached: 24.jpg (260x320, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrtSOTGNqA8

Attached: CBS_cash-me-outside_031018_1120.jpg (1120x640, 94K)

what did he mean by this?

This shit is retarded. Obviously they can't physically hurt you, so why even bother just being scared?

There was one episode where a prisoner made the mistake of lightly putting his hand on one of the kids and he IMMEDIATELY got his shit pushed the fuck in by like 40 prison guards.

youtube.com/watch?v=3L2Edcks7p8

The boot camp and wild teen episodes of the trashy daytime talk shows were the best.

Attached: bootcamp.jpg (480x360, 24K)

You know the clip by chance ?

Are there handsome boys?

youtube.com/watch?v=6JP8WYMrxVA

Attached: Jenny Jones wild teens.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_pnOc1j20F4

around 1:10

LMAO AMERICAN PRISON WHERE INMATES GET FED, CLOTHED AND OTHER BASIC NECESSITIES

>Sally Jessy Raphael

Fuck, I forgot she even existed

Attached: whoa.jpg (551x549, 29K)

>roll up into a ball, plug ears and close eyes while tightly wrapping yourself around a bedframe.
>threaten to file assault charges or lawsuits n your own behalf if anyone tries to grab you, repeating the threat as a mantra every time you feel people nearby
>you outplay the bootcamp

because if you act like a tough retard it goes back to the judge and fucks your case even further.

>this is apparently a high standard for what is literally the wealthiest per capita country on the planet.

really makes you think..

What case?

Half these kids were on the show because their shit parents couldn't properly raise them and were looking for an easy solution to their behavioural problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=-eENPVtNDnU

how can one kid be so based?

>boot camp calls their team of attorneys
>the attorneys start kicking you yelling "this is legal you know"
what now kid

youtube.com/watch?v=fDmg2jX1m3A

Jenny Jones was the best for the audience shit talking the trashy sluts

Attached: teen sluts.jpg (480x360, 21K)

she probably grew up to be on a blacked set

Where can I find more Jenny Jones kino?

Did they sign a contract?

This is probably the absolute PEAK of western civilization and television, right here.

After this aired it was all downhill as the chinks took over.

always

STOP SMILIN WHITE BOI

youtube.com/watch?v=HUP0iCJV8Nk

Jenny's not looking too bad.....until I saw those hands. yikes

Kill yourself faggot scum

is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1558415977005.webm

>On March 6, 1995, Jenny Jones taped an episode called "Same Sex Secret Crushes" on which Scott Amedure, a gay man, confessed to his best friend Jonathan Schmitz, that he had a crush on him. Schmitz's response was mostly humorous as he laughed about that revelation in front of the audience. However, three days after the taping, Schmitz, allegedly upset over that incident, killed Amedure. After the murder made headlines, the producers decided not to air the show. However, the episode did air on Court TV when the network was covering the trial. Clips of the episode were also featured in the HBO documentary, Talked to Death. Schmitz's history of mental illness and alcohol/drug abuse came to light during the trial in which Schmitz was later convicted of second degree murder. He is currently serving a 25-50 year prison term. Jones and the producers were later sued by Amedure's family for neglecting to find out Schmitz's history of mental illness and substance abuse. Jones testified under oath that the producers told Schmitz that his admirer could be a man, but Schmitz thought that the admirer was a woman. Jones also admitted that the show did not want Schmitz to know the outcome of his secret crush. Amedure's family won the ruling and the show was ordered to pay $25 million, but that decision was later overturned by the Michigan appellate court because the producers were not responsible for what happened to the guests after their appearance on the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=3EvUzzbzFNc

This one actually made a career out of this.

What an injustice. The jury should have nullified that!

youtube.com/watch?v=8pv4aYUFBh8

>I'm the best drunk driver and all my friends count on me to get them home safe

>mom, I might be in the 9th grade but you ain't gonna tell me what I can do and what I can't do. And if you got a problem with it, I'll punch you in your face.

These are the same type of parents that claim violent video-games or movies causes real life violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=KwyzTXBKRg0

Yeah because she didn’t back down. And also because she does possess the ability to produce music to some extent or at least by whatever measure passes for music today.

youtube.com/watch?v=0x2GHgH6JJk

more busty slutty teens. they don't make tv like they used to.

>liquid generation
Holy shit I used to watch this channel back in the days, major nostalgia.

>I sneak out every single night just to have sex and no one can do anything about it.
>I have sex in the movie theater bathroom, public restrooms...Ihave sex 4 times a day trying to get pregnant. I don't care who the dad is, I just want a baby!

>I had sex with 10 different people last month...guys AND girls

>I have sex in public and I really don't care who knows. I have sex on my staircase, I have sex in my room, on my couch and anywhere I can get it.

>I had sex with a 23 year old guy and it felt damn good.

Attached: L and H.jpg (970x545, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KBTU4bN9YwA

I miss the 90s

More reason to lower the age of consent

youtube.com/watch?v=khHAYkk2Lc0

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Hohoho my dick

based

Attached: 99.d.png (590x720, 893K)

She's 12 years old you sick fuck

Prime

Goddamn BBC literally fixs wh*te little girls

youtube.com/watch?v=PSLS2bacFRk

I wonder if anyone on Yea Forums lives the juggalo life. Would you date a juggalo?

Attached: themarchofthejuggalos-001.jpg (1600x1067, 483K)

lol probably worth it for him

In Brazil prisons you can get gunned down by other inmates who just so happened to bring .38's inside.

what are you gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=ykIuHv-NAIU

I wanna fug a juggalette

Attached: juggalette.jpg (600x900, 130K)

Prisons in those countries are meant only as punishment, the small time criminals are mercy-killed

Does that bought straighten out? His sister was cute

>those countries
Including the US I suppose?

The boy actually changed but the girl went back to committing crimes.

You're a retard. She doesn't make any of the music or even write the lyrics. She's a puppet, memorizing someone else's song and re-singing it, and then they claim it was hers. Jesus you are seriously this stupid.

Oh. Fucking dumb thot

Schmitz did nothing wrong.

Their gay son was not worth 25million dollars, what are these outrageous amounts when people are sueing

Faggot got killed by his crackhead lover over a shitty talkshow for rednecks, his ghost is probably still haunting the studio to this day.

dumbass eurocuck can't even read

>actually reading things
kill yourself incel

eat shit faggot

go fuck yourself gaylord

>tfw a 13 year old is more sexually experienced than you will ever be

Oh would you two kiss already

all 13 year olds except for the ones that will die incels like you*

>(original video taking by me)

Do these scare tactics actually work on turning kids good?

Maybe...probably not

did she ever unleash those titties?

The girl wasn't scared, she's a master manipulator. She didn't give a fuck about changing, she was just bored and wanted to leave so she could go get her adrenaline fix by rebelling against her abusive or neglectant father. Pure crocodile tears so that the officers would feel sorry for her and go easy on her. Seen it a million times.

why are you an expert on little girls crying?

imagine having that hot stank breath in your face

rip violet rain

kek

Attached: 1531471997229.png (225x225, 71K)

Fuck, I knew she seemed familiar.

Man, thanks to YouTube algorithm I watched one of these videos and now I'm hooked by them, and I'm not even American

I'M A SICK FUCK
I LIKE A QUICK FUCK

That girl is so cute, what did she do to get on that show?

When I worked at the prison we had a "scared straight" program and this 17 year old girl with highlights in her hair was soliciting everyone for sex. To this day I'm not sure if she was trolling or if that's just how she was but saying you're gonna suck off everybody in the building wasn't what anyone was expecting

got ass raped

Hey bros

>femoid being a whore
>how unexpected
Why didn't you just shoot her?

So?

Wait, "Scared Straight" is not show when faggots make out on public and then laughing at the reactions of people?

MUCH muthafuckin clown love WOOP WOOP

Is this the most kino prisoner?

youtube.com/watch?v=CthN6Pem74I

This type of pure distilled kino is dangerous desu.

>in Brazi-

Nobody fucking cares

>YOU KNOW WHAT A DYKE IS?
Kek

Do you know what a hammer is?

well you cared enough to reply