GoT turned out to garbage

>GoT turned out to garbage
>Nu-Wars is shit
>Lord of the Rings is going to be ruined
>Capeshit will infest cinema forever
What the fuck went wrong?

Attached: 1549379236205.png (1000x1040, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/topanime.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Normalfags, they ruin everything

Maybe movies aren't your thing.

>bad at making movies
>bad at playing music
>bad at acting
who /untalented/ here?

Maybe don't get invested in garbage. Although it is pretty sad that LotR is gonna get ruined I agree on that.

The large hadron collider threw us into a fucked up version of the universe.

how is lord of the rings going to be ruined when its already done?

What is that thing even supposed to do anyway

>Although it is pretty sad that LotR is gonna get ruined I agree on that.
Well then maybe you shouldn't get invested in garbage, user. lol kek xD

Attached: 1484947599040.gif (200x200, 506K)

>Lord of the Rings is going to be ruined
Elaborate please.

Leftism.

user take it as a positive, its time for you to leave this reddit board and focus on your life

is anyone else surprised by the lack of game of shits spam?
I expected it to be as bad as when breaking bad and lost ended

Collide large hadrons.

>popular things suck
it is as it always has been
Star Wars ended after six movies, LoTR ended with three movies. Nothing can ruin them.

HAVE

In english, doc

user sometimes the prpoer response to being moved by art isn't to try to become an artist but to take what you love about art and bring it into your life

>grabs piece of paper and pencil

take the animepill, abandon western media

More specifically: postmodernism.
Postmodernism is nihlistic cancer, completely destructive to all types of art, science... everything that requires reason and/or creativity.

Jews are dedicated to destroying white male fantasy fiction

I've moved on to watching anime instead of American tv/films. The Japanese care less about being woke.

myanimelist.net/topanime.php

^Here you go. Highest rated anime on MAL. Should be a good start,

You started looking for problems and now you can't stop finding them. You trained yourself to hate everything.
I make music for movies and have played a few minor roles on indie shit not even worth trying to brag about.
>there's no such thing as talent, the ones with no natural talent ended up learning to work harder than the ones with natural talent. Guess who got the gig because the other slept in.
Its insane, I saw it first hand in college. The fact you feel untalented is actually a potential benefit, it really hinges on just how much you want it.

>Implying lord of rings was good to begin with
Everything fed to you is garbage

*blocks your path*

Attached: ww.jpg (1920x1080, 51K)

Just keep practicing, lazy retard.

WE WUZ ELVES N SHIIIEEEEET

large hardon collider = boners go boom

why don't you define postmodernism for me?

Just think, now you have plenty of time to learn how to build bombs!

based

Slam shit together really fast to see what will happen.

i wonder how many of these people being performatively mad about game of thrones will actually skip watching the spinoffs that are currently in the works, i bet it will be none of them

action film and television has always been shit.

Use google

>Capeshit will infest cinema forever

And it's a good thing

Attached: suxt1dpi8nr01.jpg (3366x3045, 767K)

Just go outside and get a real hobby. I'm 28 I've done nothing with my life.

The 20s will be the best era of cinema in decades. People always react against shit like this, and it will reflect in the art. Except a cult classic panned by (((critics))) around 2022, then a similar film universally praised a couple years later

Screencap this

Life is about how many times you can masturbate before it ends

netfix

>Captain Marvel and the Valkyries
YAAAAAAASSSSSS

*Expect

This can't be real.

>All Tolkien is LOTR
You're part of the problem retard

This is why I don't go to the movies anymore

Attached: images(6).jpg (640x359, 17K)

>video games are now shit
>hollywood is now shit
>music is now shit
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1557770679126.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

>at making movies
Get the fuck out of my industry faggot

It’s not real, although it doesn’t really matter. The point still stands that DC and Marvel will keeping churning out capeshit until it no longer makes money. There’s already another Spider-Man movie coming out this summer.

Chernobyl is where it all went right.

>imagine missing out on the best show airing right now because you're too busy complaining about GOT and capeshit

Think of it like the inner shaft of your penis, with a stone blocking the tip. You owe as hard as you can, and the collision causes a big boom, opening a gate through space and time

Most shows never get a single great season. GoT had 4. Don't cry because it became shit. Smile because it was kino (for a while)

>Already another Spiderman movie
It's only the second MCU Spiderman movie

>Dumb wojack poster thinks cinema is dead because some big budget flicks were bad
Meanwhile Cannes has a great lineup this year

Attached: 1528566549740.gif (487x560, 898K)

They also ruined Star Trek

Gay cowboy shit

Yeah but the 5th MCU film with Spiderman

>reverse image search
>it's all turkish and brazilian crap
>all of it on instagram
I'll pass

Attached: 1557955013990.jpg (122x125, 2K)

*Pee

Thise don't count

>implying anything was ever good to begin with

a collection of beliefs, mainly:
>everything is a social construct
>we can change social constructs to be whatever we want
>telling stories that have a moral/message/point is stupid
>if it can be easily understood then it's shit
basically it's the rejection of everything that makes art good, because what's 'good' is stale, so instead of coming up with new forms of conflict or morals or anything artists just say "there's no point" and then claim their aborted turd is art.

GoT is a perfect example. The last season of GoT is bad because it doesn't resolve character arcs properly, it doesn't answer important questions about the lore/setting, and characters do things without a clear reason. Anyone sensible says that these are objective flaws. But with postmodernism everything is subjective, so therefore anything can happen and it can be considered good. It doesn't matter if characters do the opposite of what they should, because expecting consistency is outdated. It doesn't matter if the story has no point because having a message is stupid.

Classical art creates rules. Romantic art extends those rules. Modern art questions the rules. Postmodern "art" pisses all over the rulebook.

Witcher will also be S O Y E D.

These grubby jewish producers want to drag every household name that whitemen have created and run it into the ground, simply to make a quick buck. They run them into the ground until a franchise has been tainted with bad memories of the remakes & sequels. They’re just a bunch of un-creative grubs that leech onto creative whitemen.

You NEVER see jewish producers back original works. They only latch onto an already successful game, series or movie.

Jews ruin everything

Attached: Woes1.jpg (312x265, 14K)

>Cannes
Aka muh white males. Great lineup, kek.

Your life went wrong the moment your identity and self-worth started revolving around pop culture and disposable entertainment.
Unironically have sex.

Give birth.

Amazon Prime is how.

this, every time Hollywood turns to shit indies come along and start posing a real threat. then Hollywood catches up with the times and becomes cool again for a while, until things stagnate. it's a cycle that's repeated before and it will repeat again. just give it time.

It accelerates particles at near light speed in a giant several mile ring and observes what happens when they collide. It's biggest discovery so far was the Higgs-Boson particle.

Fuck off, pedophile.

unironically watch Ed Sheeran's interview where he shows he used to suck at singing

The world ended 9 years ago.

Get into Yea Forums.

>most films made today are based on books
>pirating ebooks with an e-reader is a much smaller pain in the ass
>novels can be more kino than film

Attached: kafka.jpg (450x450, 85K)