Very twisty edition
Previous thread:

Attached: giphy (4).gif (480x188, 535K)

I was in this movie as an extra!
Here's a pic

Attached: Snorlax.png (1133x637, 997K)

>uses pokeflute

>last thread didnt even hit the bump limit
I know i said you wouldn't hit 50 threads but you barely made 50 posts.
Here, have a conciliatory bump.

Attached: IMG_5143.gif (498x276, 1.46M)

>ruins John wick b.o.

is pokemon detective worth seeing in theaters or should i just pirate it. and by "worth seeing in theaters" i mean is it produced with passion and soul and thus worthy of my shekels. hurry pls i think theres only one more showing left at my local kinoplex

No. It's a pretty bad movie

why

It's pretty good. Worth seeing if you like some solid entertainment.

Main actor is bad, main female actor is probably the worst actor I've seen in a long time. The plot is very dumb and contrived. The twists in the movie are very obvious and not entertaining.

I would say it's worth a pirate just to observe how two acting talent vacuums try to carry a movie. I don't think the female lead even emotes once.

Reminder that Mewtwo's shtick is literally "Being an abused lab animal for evil genuises" and anyone complaining about him being a literal puppet totally misses the point of the character. He lives to be captured and suffer.

Pokemon 2019 is an OK movie.
Taking into account that the franchise bastardizes itself from its origins.
It can be said that Rayal Raynols does a good dubbing for Pickachu.

guys i want to fuck the ditto girl so much

Ryan must have severe back pain from carrying the movie by himself

I WANT HER TO STEP ON ME!!!

Attached: 1557721172153 (1).png (520x264, 235K)

Creepy

Fuck off, mouse shill.

So, now that Detective Pikachu turned out to a success, what's next for the Pokémon Cinematic Universe? How is it gonna BTFO of the MCU?

Attached: 1460591345565.png (259x335, 77K)

They should get Brie Larson for the sequel

I haven't seen this yet but I'm looking forward to it. Hope you guys can keep the threads up!

/alita/cucks are not welcome fyi

chadtecchad kinochad

The story itself was really lame but seeing Pokemon in live action is interesting. I would look forward to another movie in the same style.

Regardless they shouldn't be posting about Alita since this isn't their thread for it. What was your favourite scene from the film?

Once Reynolds showed up I couldn't take anything seriously anymore.

At this point the guy is deadpool and can never be anything else again.

You're not meant to take the movie totally seriously

ended up walking out. thats first time ive even done that at a kinoplex too. it didnt seem TOO bad but the acting was just too shit.

>290 million
So pathetic.

it's worth seeing it in 3d only. the best 3d effects ive seen since Avatar. the acting is pretty bad, but it's cute how the whole film is to appeal to 20 somethings who outgrew pokemon sometime in their teens. the film is a vehicle to observe cool cgi and propel the acting careers of these lousy new faces in the cast