/got/

Attached: 83E9CE07-BD12-478A-9C72-B0DFDD8924BD.png (1862x980, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tfc8fL-swxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HdWw9SksiwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9NSzl8DtdM4
marieclaire.com/culture/a27514399/why-drogon-didnt-kill-jon-snow-game-of-thrones/
youtube.com/watch?v=7yuZk543q6s
ew.com/tv/2019/05/19/game-thrones-finale-interview-emilia-clarke/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for based Une

Attached: una.png (453x498, 158K)

>normies in charge of evaluating quality

Imagine thinking he cares about finishing TWOW when he keeps piling on more and more other things to do.

Attached: windsnever.png (748x287, 27K)

Better ending is greyworm going full warlord of blood on everyone. Builds a throne of corpses of Jon, Tyrion, and everyone in Westeros after dany’s death

Attached: EA68A73D-EEE5-42CF-819B-030EF62116EA.jpg (750x849, 113K)

Attached: file.png (1812x902, 473K)

THIS SHOW IS OVER FUCK OFF

>Davos was stannis’ hand
>didn’t know who stannis left in charge of storm’s end

Attached: 0627BFED-CDBC-49F1-94C7-998057F7740E.png (646x528, 21K)

>Emilia Clarke wasn't told that Daenerys was supposed to be degenerating until season 8 filming
I feel bad for her.

Weanwhile, to west of Westeros...

Attached: karamja.png (1330x1114, 1.11M)

Should be zero

These generals never fucking end until Spring is out or GRRM dies.

>tyrion was hand to 2 kings and a queen
>was married to the queen in the north once
>abduction STARTED the war
>only surviving member of the great house lannister
>"uh, yeah, he didn't put you in the tome"

you fucking what?

Attached: 1556417937970.png (591x559, 787K)

nth for
>Muh Gunpowder
>Muh Tights and Pointy Shoes.
>Muh Hurdy Gurdy and Clavichord
>Muh linguistic diversity

Why doesn't Drogon just bring Dany's body to Essos and a Fire Priest to get resurrected?

Attached: 109257.jpg (620x413, 38K)

why? she portrayed one of the most iconic characters in the history of tv and film. literally in the top 20 of all time. she has nothing to feel bad about and neither should you

Doesn’t Tyrion now have the strongest claim to the throne?

You mean davos? Do you mean Gendry? There is no Une.

D&D are hacks

it's an inside joke for readers of the books to laugh at showfags like you.

*exists*

Attached: bnabs.jpg (331x669, 17K)

Fuck the mods

Attached: 89D8912E-5BBD-4BDA-93F7-DF75C8BB4B1F.jpg (676x750, 252K)

Fupbup was actually coming to post this exact post
UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE UNE

Attached: IMG_5211.jpg (453x498, 57K)

Nigger's going to be dead from old age before Winds ever comes out

Why would you inject that?
It's pretty clear she's mad as well

>>only surviving member of the great house lannister

Not counting the one growing in Brienne's belly?

see you in 10 years

Is he Darkstar?

in 2004 some niggers with spears poisoned me there and I lost all my adamant armor

Arya is basically fucked

yeah who the fuck is this guy

I'm more mad about the lazy shit they did like the water bottle and coffee cup trash being left on set than I am anything else.

>>>/alita/

Attached: fuckking.gif (500x250, 993K)

Did you really think the threads would stop cause the show did?

AZOR UNE

If Daenerys is GRRM's version of Sauron it makes sense that Drogon flies her back to Volantis, where she will return from the dead thanks to the R'hllor cultists, and start her second reign of conquest in the East
Sauron was defeated once before as well

What's going on in the alternate universe where Jon fucked Dany before the battle?

Attached: jonerys.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

you could say he is of the night

lol

why didnt drogon melt the snow on his back just by his own heat?

ya no that was not ash still falling

>Une
>because he had only one word to say in the script

Bravo

>sansa outlaws bedding ceremony
>bran legalises rape
>north and south go back to war

Attached: King's Landing.jpg (640x955, 94K)

Do all red priestesses have massive racks? Guess R'hllor has a type

don't forget theirs a few frames in Jamies final scene where they didn't bother making sure jamie had a golden hand

why would drogon know to do that? Keep in mind, this dragon is so stupid he literally got mad at the iron throne and melted it because he thought it killed daenerys because he has a stupid dragon brain.

A direwolf would know what to do.

Attached: 1550142264084.png (219x317, 113K)

They can't Rez anyone anymore. The night king is dead, so magic has left the land again, and their powers won't work.

I lost something like 1000 hours of my life hunting Graahks at that hunter spot

*Ahem*

I have something to say

Attached: mure.png (392x583, 542K)

I had a dream that the Beatles were in Game of Thrones starring as themselves

Wrong, that was brilliant by Drogon.

Attached: 1558384701789.png (777x1200, 616K)

Didn't magic return because the dragons returned? Drogon is still here

fuck off uncle

He was being very meta actually

Attached: 1558378925578.png (1030x2254, 2.07M)

>The night king is dead, so magic has left the land again, and their powers won't work.

That was never ever stated.

>be dornish prince
>have no name
>guard the way anyway
>hear that the north just got their independence
>realize there's no reason for you to be beholden to tyrions puppet king
>slip away unbowed unbent and unbroken
>tell everyone that you're independent now
>no one does anything to stop you

So how long with /got/ be allowed here now that the shows over? When are mods killing us?

sitcho white ass down goofy ass nigga

Attached: 1558363590416.jpg (1920x1080, 950K)

>Prince Quentyn
>Robin
>Gendry
>Sansa
get a vote, thats it, also Bronn I guess but he wasn't even their

That and Royce's comment were the only based parts of the council scene
I hope Sam was ashamed and felt humiliated by this moment for the rest of his cuck life

>would anyone like to speak?
>Yes, I believe I would make a good king.
>NOOOOOOOOOO SIT DOWN. IT NEEDS TO BE BRAN SO THE NORTH CAN BE INDEPENDENT AND I CAN BE QUEEN.

Fuck Starkshits

Attached: 1493960820109.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

RADmure as well, you fucking pleb

oh and Radmure

You forgot Yara and Edmure.

yes?

Attached: danyVarya.jpg (1235x1058, 241K)

yea, yea ok fine so
>Prince Quentyn
>Robin
>Gendry
>Sansa
>Yara
>Radmure
and Bronn who wasn't their

Once the knight king died, all the wights returned to death. Without him, there was no magic keeping them "alive" anymore. It's also why the red witch died, her magic didn't work anymore so she couldn't maintain her eternal youth spell. She knew this, and accepted her fate (this is why she told davos she would die at the end of the battle. She knew either the night king would kill her, or they would kill the night king and her life spell would be broken)

literally me

Attached: mq14.webm (750x1080, 2.63M)

You forgot Une.

Inject what? I just meant that it sucks that she wasn't given a full view of the character from the beginning so she could fully portray Dany's fall. I thought Clarke got a lot better when they gave her actual emotions to go through this season where she's just been glaring and sternly brooding for a good while.

I guess Tyrion who proposed it counted as Westerlands desu

I mean technically Tyrion should also get a vote.

Idunwanit

Despite being only 13% of the westerosi population ironborn paradoxically account for over 50% of rapes and murders. I don't believe they should get a vote. They are called the dothraki of the sea for a reason.

Dammit does Une stand for the westerlands?

Attached: 1555790900252.png (225x263, 84K)

If it was a proper Great Council all the lords fo the realm should be invited to discuss, but alas

>your typical GoT fan

Attached: 37708859_242179456413529_4934133917989994496_n.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

There's something to be said for subtext. And there's something else entirely to be said for whatever weird thing you're doing.

really though? he was on trial

So what's the next big thing for all of us?
Follow the prequels, with HBO? Or Westworld?
Star Wars, with D&D?
Or something else? Chernobyl, Dune, Wheel of Time, The Witcher, Amazon Lord of the Rings?

For me I'm going to get into Dune. Gonna become a bookfag for that series next.

Why do reddit tourists so fucking love to post their bullshit fan fiction? When the Night King died, everything he raised died too, that was already established. Mel died because she dumped her necklace and walked away, it didn't stop working. No other magic has stopped working.

thats a cute girl

God I wish I had a gf
I wouldn't even mind if she was a GoT pleb

What are some good fapfics where Jon fucks Dany on the Iron throne

Attached: muh_qwueen.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Grey Worm kind of forgot that.

>your typical ASOIAF fan

Attached: 3224B040-BBF4-4C1F-ADDC-738C65EC21F3.jpg (1080x1244, 53K)

Not Emilia tier, but I'll settle.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tfc8fL-swxQ

Attached: sansa-stark.jpg (945x532, 68K)

i am the rightful rape victim of maisie williams

lol

His iconic line "Aye" is a subtle nod to the viewer that Une is eligible for a vote and his allegiance to the Stormlands makes one ponder why he is in support of a Northern king. Just what is he planning?

>your typical GoT fan

Attached: 1557796326378.jpg (769x851, 74K)

Do you think the GRRM will change up his ending seeing how how poorly received it was

Attached: 1423112683186.gif (292x319, 1021K)

Name 1 *new* magical event that happened after the night king died. Dragons don't count because the only magic part about them was their resurrection/transformation from inert stones to living eggs. Once the dragons hatched, they're just beasts no more magical than a horse.

>Aye.
Was this a TDKR reference?

Is this supposed to be ironic, or is the left really that bad at memes?

>your typical GoT fan 2.0

Attached: 1557249107245.jpg (1129x1835, 536K)

based

Speaking as a retard,

>the left
why is "the right" so ascared of big words?

Attached: 1548683984712.png (382x468, 261K)

What the hell is "left" about that image?

based

Have sex

>implying he will end the books

Attached: writers_block.webm (720x404, 558K)

She's perfect

>here's a pic of me for reasons

Attached: knowledgeable.webm (364x358, 100K)

touched a nerve didn't he? It's not the big words, it's the walls of text when it should be short and sweet

Aye

That would be a bastard

BASED gurm

Awww

Attached: 1D19DDA5-6CAF-42D4-8DF6-335ED26BA20C.jpg (1080x1080, 276K)

just have sex

Arya teleporting.

What the fuck does that have to do with the left? It's parodying and hyperboling the fact that a dragon gets what a throne is and that power struggles did Dany in in the end.

Viserys!

Attached: hbz-got-viserys-1503897292.jpg (480x240, 20K)

the book of text - for fucking images

VALED

Attached: IMG_5228.jpg (640x689, 90K)

>touched a nerve didn't he?
no? How does that shit have to do with the dichotomy at all? It's like you "he" saw a bunch of academic sounding bullshit and assumed that education=leftism. Which is mildly amusing mostly.

>WORDS=BAD

Attached: alt-right irl.jpg (463x424, 35K)

Magic returned when Dany brought Dragons back. Drogon is still around, therefore magic is still working

Attached: D4wibnxX4AAaJV_.jpg (480x272, 20K)

BASED

Attached: Schermata 2019-05-14 alle 01.20.52.png (759x826, 187K)

Why didn't literally everyone do that? There's no Iron Throne, King's Landing nor dragons. Those are the symbols that kept Westeros together.

BASED
A
S
E
D

based

What is her (his) name?

Not that guy but if the Night King is magic and white walkers were around since the beginning, then Dany didn't bring back magic.

>right wing memes
>easily translated from Russian
checks out

Attached: boytoy.jpg (573x480, 43K)

Would she breast-feed him tho?

At least it wasn't out of place for him to suggest it. He spent time at the Night's Watch, which has a true democracy in which everyone casts their vote for the new Lord Commander

>Russia!
boomer

>Foucalt
>"praxis"
It's pretty obvious.
But I suppose like the "privileged" you believe in, those immersed in leftist behavior lose the ability to notice its signs.

Did it ever occur to you that it could be a pic taking an easy jab at all the pseudo-intellectuals whoa re going to come up with "reasons" why Drogo melts the throne? No?
Fucking retard

Wasn't this actually the point? That Drogon recognized that the Iron Throne is what led to Dannys death, so he melted it as some kind of political commentary? It's retarded because we have never been shown dragons are any smarter than your average bird or something, but it still makes more sense than Drogon thinking that she was literally killed by the throne, not by Jon.

why do women like him? he looks like an ugly goblin mutt

I don't fucking understand

Eh, I guess he probably just begun spouting fire at random in anger then flew off or something

it's about got, yeah?

>le samefag
>ur just scared of the big words even though ur mocking the unnecessary length
>our memes aren't unfunny!!1!
absolute state of leftoids

Attached: AAAAARGH SAVE ME NIGHT KING.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

This.

>/pol/fags too stupid to realize its one of their memes deliberately mocking obnoxious leftist analysis and critic

Rate my tier list.

Attached: GOT Tier List.png (1356x2332, 3.23M)

Dorne's mostly untouched by the wars of the last decade.
They stand to make a lot of money selling things that other kingdoms don't have the capability to make anymore.

trips confirm

It’s also what the iron born do, yet for some reason yara laughed at the suggestion as well

kek seethe harder
CHADrobin is coming for your girl's milkies with the entire fucking force of the Vale and there's not a single thing you can do about it

Attached: IMG_5229.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Zoom of the top rows.

Attached: GOT Tier List Zoom.png (1919x855, 1.26M)

¡Arriba, arriba! /10

>Spainish
Damn

What site is this? I used to use GraphTV but he ended up shutting it down.

>an image I made is in there

Attached: 201904020146281.png (1006x789, 407K)

>lol what Sam, you wanna do a kingsmoot?

No. Dragons cannot consciously kill anyone with Targaryen DNA, it's a safeguard bred into them, by the same way they are bred to obey Targaryen's and let them ride. Jon is a Targ, so Drogon could not kill him. Drogon got frustrated at this, and burned everything else out of anger: the throne, the wall, etc. but his genetic programming blocked him from killing anyone of Targ bloodline.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOU FUCKING JEW

nnnnnnnggggghhhhh

you can still trade without being part of brans kingdom, brainlet

It was a metaphor that Dan used his idea crayons to come up with, Drogon one hundred percent should have killed Jon on the spot, it's shitty writing why he attacked the fucking chair when the Targ's dragons would avenge their masters death with their lives during the dance of dragons

>our memes are easy to read
>our memes are made by foreigners
>our memes are designed to manipulate virgins towards self-destruction
>this makes us based
>being in a cult is cool
>makes it easier to be lonely and addicted to internet
absolute state of polcels. Post pics of your hymen.

>Serpiente Rojo
>Serpiente Verde
lmao why is this funny

in the Kingsmoot only the captains have a right to vote, not every fucking fisherman living next to Pyke's latrine

No, the Ironborn do the same thing that they are doing now, but with more lesser lords and captains involved. Every captain is a king on his own ship and all that.
The Kingsmoot is closer on what they decide upon with greater lords getting to vote. Significantly different from a true democracy and peasants getting to vote.

was there anything you fags LIKED about the last episode?

You realize that Drogon came from an ancient egg found in the Shadowlands, right? He is in no way descended from the Targaryen-bred dragons, and only loved and respected Danaerys because she was his mother figure. There's no genetic programming at all, it was just retarded and forced.

I wouldn't know about being in a self-destructive cult seeing as I'm not a leftard

>no scene of Aegon and Daenerys just embracing each other like family, comforting each other since they're the last of their blood in the world
When they were together they either just fucked or made out
Hugs are underrated

Attached: 7109919be59a436110f1245b526cf9f1.jpg (640x824, 47K)

based and Americapilled

the leftypol cope
wordy isn't funny

End credits.

Bullshit, Targaryens died because of dragon on targ violence. Look at the dance of dragons

Nope its impossible for Drogon to kill Jon, see

Euron hitting the dragon with an arrow

It has to be Spanish if it's going to be a proper Mexican DBZ tier list.

>Serpiente Bonita
>Serpiente Fea
>Serpiente China

Attached: IMG_3988.gif (280x202, 1.89M)

Yohn Royce chortling at Sam’s suggestion

Sam getting BTFO

B row is kinda cut off, that aside, it's great.

Wait, I thought GURM retconned it by saying someone stole some eggs and brought them to Essos in "Fire and Blood"?

The spanish lore deepens

Wrong. Then how could Jon ride the dragon, and physically control it? These dragons are designed for targs.

Nope, that's wrong, dragons don't have it bred into their DNA to not kill Targaryens, especially not dragons that weren't bred by Targaryens and were birthed by magic from fossilised eggs. Don't try and defend shit writing

I liked the altercation between Jon's party and Grey Worm with the Lannister prisoners.
Was glad seeing the Northmen ready to start a fight again, reminded me of S1 when the show was good.

legitimately no

i felt a feel when tyrion cried over his siblings after his last moment woth jaimie in the previous episode but the way he found them was so cheesy

>golden hand happens to be sticking out of pile of caved in tunnel

Brienne writing Jaime's deeds desu
really wholesome
Oh also Jon reiniging with Ghost was nice I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=HdWw9SksiwQ

Never forget

Attached: 1557542407542.jpg (800x534, 51K)

fuck let me fix that.

I had to shrink it down because the image was too large to upload.

Main fixes should be:

Ned Stark (sin Hielo), El Pobre, Un Hombre, Reina del Norf.

Let me know if I missed anyone.

Attached: GOT Tier List.png (1356x2332, 3.23M)

I liked it until after Drogon flew away.

Didn't seem like a lot of rubble fell around or on them.

Top fucking tier user

Why did the normies ignore the army count?
Are they too stupid to count?

Attached: Army Count.jpg (4648x5104, 2.48M)

It seemed random at first true, but then he concentrated on the throne so I don't think this is true.

Where did you get this from? I read the books but can't remember this. They burned that Dorne Prince, though I can't remember if he was part Targ or not. And wasn't there some mention of Targ on Targ wars? Presumably they used dragons on each other. Not the Blackfyre rebellions, I think dragons were gone by that point.

This is definitely one of those scenes where they envisioned a badass scene, then just did something retarded to make it happen. Like the Dorthraki charge in E3.

>I wouldn't know about being in a self-destructive cult
lol of course you wouldn't. If you understood the means by which you were being manipulated and abused by malignant bad actor industries, YOU WOULDN'T BE LOL. Dumb fucking nigger. Post nips.
>wordy isn't funny
yeah easily translated from Russian is funny. Unironically. Wordy=bad. Easily translated feelings=good.

>we just survived the zombie apocalypse, and everyone ignoring me has got frustrated, lets bang
>yeah, not tonight babe, still having an identity crisis that's gonna go nowhere

>I'm so lonely Jon, give aunty some sugar
>see, its the whole aunt thing again

The Targaryans literally had a whole civil war where they killed each other with dragons.

Why does Bran need a master of whispers if he’s the three eyed raven?

youtube.com/watch?v=9NSzl8DtdM4

they massacred my boy

Attached: 1503881973073.jpg (1208x627, 228K)

Missing Dayne's most powerful form, dual wielding pregnancy tests trying to get Ned to impregnate his sister

Attached: 1558385008391.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Why would he need a Grand Maester? He already know everything

bro this post is kinda cringe

FUCK you're right

post pic

Azor Ahai

Attached: 1558381543774.png (3404x529, 2.14M)

>Bran makes up some shit about the White Walkers coming back if rape babies aren’t offered to them beyond the wall
Kino

BASED

marieclaire.com/culture/a27514399/why-drogon-didnt-kill-jon-snow-game-of-thrones/

>So Drogon might not have physically been able to burn Jon because of his royal blood—or go against a Targaryen command, even if it wasn't Dany. So he took his rage out on the throne, I suppose.

Daario Blanco should be Daario Rubio to contrast with Moreno.

Mas Vino! needs an upside down exclamation point in front.

How the fuck is his name even pronounced? "Uhnn"? "Ew-nee"?

anyone have that photo of littlfinger looking downward with the CIA hands shooped in?

So Arya is pretty much dead? No one who's ever gone west of Westeros is ever seen again.

How does being three eyed raven work? Can Bran just see everything that ever happened when he wants? Or is it just that he gets visions?

post pics of you cringing tumblr faggot.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SYRIO?

>this dragon is so stupid he literally got mad at the iron throne and melted it because he thought it killed daenerys
kek
now I'm imagining Drogon deducing that "thing made out of stabby things" must've been responsible for "dead mommy with stabby thing in her chest"

So this is Godry the Giantslayer or Richard Horpe?

I always wonder if they do shit like this, reuse the same actors for "important" extras because 99.9% of the audience isn't autistic enough oto ever notice.

Aegon II literally fed Rhaenyra Targaryen to his dragons

Good shit, user.

We need shirtless Ramsay(20 good men)
Night King
Young Ned
Greyscale Jorah
Robert Strong

These are the ones that jump to mind at the moment.

>aaaahhhhh one of them must have got off it when she sat and stabbed her!

She is now traveling with Ciri because girl power n shit.

forgot

One of the worst parts of the Long Night. At the end, it looked like there were maybe a couple dozen people left that hadn't been killed. Like ten Dothraki appeared to even come back from the charge.

Attached: 1558349652918.jpg (1812x5669, 929K)

Why wasn’t Ser Twenty of House Goodmen at the meeting?

I think some lesbian pirate found 3 tiny islands

Attached: 9FA06A2F-FDA4-4E95-9B23-AC7463FB6ADF.jpg (640x470, 49K)

Attached: съеживаться.jpg (1000x1000, 50K)

kiss my piss.

BASED

Brienne finishing jaimes page.

The Dothraki didn't die, they just got their flame sword extinguished.

but those were S-W of Westeros, I think Arya's just going straight West
Unless she fins out Brandon the Shipwright actually found land and his men's descendants are there

the (((right))) can't meme

Jon killed 19 of them at the botb. Perhaps Une is the remaining member of house Goodmen.

Does this man have any concept whatsoever of human mortality and his increasingly close proximity to it as an obese elderly man?

>AZOR APIE

Attached: 1547561657624.jpg (500x396, 22K)

Also probably Jon(iMotivado!) from Battle of the Bastards or something, or Jon & Ghost.

The books are coming

Attached: don't believe his lies.jpg (535x800, 64K)

sauce me up bawss

When

Attached: after_credits_scene.jpg (640x640, 240K)

Attached: 560FFDCF-4FD8-46E2-A124-050996D4F873.jpg (720x464, 45K)

STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

Attached: 1556587547867.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

The first season remains the best season imo

Attached: MySisterLordStark.png (1600x900, 1.18M)

What could've been.

Attached: 1558237765119.jpg (2196x1698, 271K)

they couldn't even clear the set of waterbottles

looks more like it embarrasses the fanbase

>Gordo RR Martin

Attached: 1547094399946.jpg (586x524, 42K)

Attached: Teenies Mit Dicken Titten Nadine Und Tunde.png (775x1054, 452K)

feelsbadman

Attached: image_preview.jpg (321x400, 22K)

what went wrong?

A veritable CLASSIC, brother.

Attached: IMG_5143.gif (498x276, 1.46M)

Where's Mario Naharis?

>show was forced to focus on character interaction to stay under budget
>budget expanded and character interaction sidelined for big meme moments

Because they could see that Dany trusted Jon? And the show isn't canon to the books, fag. Your first mistake is expecting any sort of logical consistency from Dabid.

Sweet dude thanks, post a pic of your face so I can print it out and bust a nut on it out of appreciation

HAHAHAH imagine your neurons actually forming this take

>tfw the dogshit budget left us without EVER seeing Jaime fight in his prime save playing with Ned
>then it exploded and Jaime's character got DABIDED

ETERNAL GOT GENERAL

>Season 4 rated higher then Season 1

What. Figures tho because that's when all the normie faggots started watching it.

Attached: 25043B2F-657E-486E-ADEE-0DDCE675BEE4.png (500x411, 86K)

You know who belongs in SSS or SSJ

Attached: index.png (477x318, 290K)

I threw up after watching the show. Not because of the ending or anything, I was high and food got stuck in my throat.

>Martillo de Gendry
>Khal Drogo ultra instinct

I'm fucking dead

actors who thought this season was cringe:
varys, arya, jon, night king, tyrion

actors who thought it was based:
daenerys (brain damaged), bran (gay & autistic & blind)

youtube.com/watch?v=7yuZk543q6s

Here you go, bro.

Attached: Answer the call.png (1440x2560, 1.86M)

>actors who thought this season was cringe:

Real question: are there any actors who LIKED season8?

you're gonna love the second half of that post

When Jon arrived at the wall I paused after the first horn blared, smoked a cigarette and prayed to the old gods two more horns would blare and end this madness

Sources?

>Euron Greyjoy (Patrullero de Thots)
lmao

>emilia "best season evah" clarke

>With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed. Restore a saved game to restore the weave of fate, or persist in the doomed world you have created.

Attached: D6-WITUW4AEPdr3.jpg (680x504, 35K)

Jon petting Ghost

What are you talking about?

varys: "i have done nothing since season 6 and littlefinger died too soon"
arya: "i do not understand why i killed the night king"
jon: "disappointing"
night king: "i have no idea what my character's motivations are"
tyrion: "i guess tyrion is a retard now"
daenerys: "daenerys was right"
bran: "that petition is mean"

>no likeable characters alive in the end
why

>be Tyrion Lannister
>rat out my friend and the only one who's not a power hungry pos despite it being painfully obvious that he's right
>be responsible for the destruction of an entire city and death of thousands of people
>still end up being hand of the king for the third time, a job I really enjoy which I have explicitly stated a few times
>get to sit in the council and quip with my boys, all expenses paid
>master of coin literally brought me the whore that I killed lmao
>basically most powerful man in westeros now because actual king always just fucks off to do warg stuff and all other council members except Brienne are either cucks or my close friends
>everything went better than expected, Daddy would be proud

Imo, Tyrion should have killed himself out of guilt or at least be forced to take the black. He does make a good hand tho, but it feels way too rewarding for all the shit he did. He basically gets to play king for life now. And isn't he technically still married to Sansa, making him king in the north?

Emilia gave this season shit indirectly. Can't blame her for defending and rationalizing the character she identified so strongly with for a decade, shitty writing or otherwise.

>The actor whose character became king liked it

well no shit

don't you like le witty dwarf? he showed he could act again when he found his dead siblings and dry-sobbed while smashing a brick like his retarded cousin orson!

there are millions of people in the world right now who have never watched the show but still be able to give you her name and know who she is from which show

Attached: W1Rgx.jpg (1680x1050, 106K)

stephen king thought the finale was great

It was stuck in my throat and I thought it was gonna block the air ways. I considered dialing 911 but I calmed down. I really thought I might I choke to death right after watching the final episode. Was this my life was for? Watching this show?

aaaaanndddd its crinnnggeeeee

Because d&d are fags

the lord of light kept you alive to keep the ratings high
now it's anybody's game

Dany's death

that was the most interesting and engaging part of the episode and there was NO DIALOGUE.

>actors who thought it was based:
>daenerys

She fucking hated it.

>ew.com/tv/2019/05/19/game-thrones-finale-interview-emilia-clarke/

>Emilia Clarke on Game of Thrones finale's shock twist: 'I stand by Daenerys'

>She read it again and again. Seven times, she says, she read the words that revealed the devastating fate of Daenerys Targaryen, a character she’s portrayed on the HBO global phenomenon for nearly a decade.

>"What, what, what, WHAT!?” the actress recalls thinking. “Because it comes out of f—king nowhere.

>that was the most interesting and engaging part of the episode
user...i weep for your mind

>Jon
>Sam
>Tyrion
>Sansa
>Arya
don't know what you're talking about

alright she goes in the cringe camp next time

>Because it comes out of f—king nowhere.
???

you guys keep taking everything out of context in an attempt to prove a point

This was without a doubt the worst ending of any tv show of this size in history. I am absolutely disgusted with d&d and the writing team for shitting out this rotten turd.

Attached: D0C07704-4C57-4236-8F44-9BF488899F33.jpg (1280x720, 398K)

>will you wear the crown if we make you a king?
>this is why I'm here bro

>you'll be my hand
>i don't want to be a hand
>and I don't want to be king

this shit happens within like two minutes what the absolute fuck do those characters immediately forget everything they say?

Exactly and then she sailed off into the west

You must be a neet if you don't understand that sometimes you have to do things even if you don't want to.

She actually seems almost blind to the foreshadowing. There was one interview where she talks about calling her mom and asking if she would ever hate Dany. I don't know if its unsettling or endearing that she was so attached to the character.

On the other hand I agree that all indications where that Dany learned that fire and blood didn't work in Slavers Bay and it wont work in Westeros. Then season 8 railroaded her into the mad queen route.

How bad is it going to be guys?

Attached: starwarsdabid.jpg (700x323, 46K)

Why wouldn't they mention Tyrion in A Game of Ice and Fire considering his involvement (served as a Hand multiple times, battle of Blackwater Bay, etc).

Was it to save him from malicious comments regarding the bad things he did? If so, how did they explain Tywin's death for example?

King’s land doesn’t burn (at least by dany) in the books
Night king doesn’t exist
Dany probably doesn’t even go to Westeros
Stannis beats the Bolton’s in the battle of the bastards
Cersei isn’t queen
A ton of other stuff

Dany chained up her dragons because Drogon roasted a child, then in this last episode she tells Jon she can't let Cersei use children as pawns against her. It's quite a jump

>inb4 "the game is way better"

arch master.... kinda of frogot about tiran... lol...

>KOTOR

BAD

Attached: F58AAD97-9056-4328-84AC-D96BAA6E2E52.jpg (540x651, 79K)

Red priest resurrection magic is gone since the whitewalkers and 2/3 dragons are gone.

>. I don't know if its unsettling or endearing that she was so attached to the character.

She started the role at 22 and played that character for 10 years. So a third of her life or basically her entire adult life was defined by that experience. It's understandable that she's attached.
But she really is oblivious to the foreshadowing.. But I agree that previous seasons were not really pointing in that direction and the descend into madness was pretty shoehorned.
But she doesn't seem to be very smart either desu

she a stupid nigga and a goofy one too

BREAD BREAD BREAD

You must be dnd to not understand that sometimes choice of words matters because words have meaning that isn't made up on the spot.

This?

Attached: 1463399782525.png (1000x1503, 2.53M)

He's an important figure thought the war and the former hand of the queen. It's just a badly written cheap one off joke for a quip.

IT. WAS. HER. TURN.

Attached: crying Wojack.jpg (700x700, 149K)

I mean, she's said this role was what got her through the aneurysms years back and it'll most likely be the one she's remembered for. It'd be stranger if she weren't attached to the character.

I just wish they'd told her well in advance and written her in a way that didn't make it such a jarring transition. Her character lacked a lot of needed nuance to make it work properly.

>stories make the best king
doesn't that mean there is some westerosi version of joey diaz that should be king then?
>lemme tell you something brandon stark once my tongue goes in ya asshole you black out its like your 14 and your uncles molestin ya

have sex, homo

You're actually brain damaged.

“And now his powers grow, Khaleesi. And you are the cause of it.”
“Me?” She laughed. “How could that be?”
The woman stepped closer and lay two fingers on Dany’s wrist. “You are the Mother of Dragons, are you not?”

Direct quote.

“Oh, pardon, I was just remembering something old Wisdom Pollitor told me once, when I was an acolyte. I’d asked him why so many of our spells seemed, well, not as effectual as the scrolls would have us believe, and he said it was because magic had begun to go out of the world the day the last dragon died.”

Creator of Wildfire states that magic left when the dragons died. Magic returned with the dragons, its a core point of the universe; with the return of dragons, comes the return of magic.

i'd say weep for your own but you probably lack emotional intelligence as well

Yeah I guess the lord light doesn’t have much use for me any longer

Added some of your suggestions.

Attached: GOT Tier List.png (1356x2332, 4M)

He's been added now.

Sam was joking, autist.

Was Sam actually joking about democracy as well?