>10) Suits

R8 the taste of the world, Yea Forums,

Attached: 2018.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/the-walking-dead-most-torrented-tv-show-of-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't watch 3 of those shows.

proof?

It's literally all complete trash. The fact that Legends of Tomorrow made it on the list completely relieves my apprehension about killing my fellow man.

torrentfreak.com/the-walking-dead-most-torrented-tv-show-of-2018/
>'The Walking Dead' is the most-pirated TV show released in 2018. The popular AMC series decrowned Game of Thrones which didn't air any new episodes this year. The CW's 'The Flash' is listed in second place and The Big Bang Theory completes the top three.

Attached: tf.png (697x778, 55K)

>the flash
Jesus

>Legends of Tomorrow

Fucking great, this means the ratings must be doing pretty well too and the show's in no danger of being cancelled, right?

>retard formatting
Of course you like it.

CW doesn't cancel.

Apparently the world really loves DC.

Already confirmed for season 5.

) The Flash
>3) The Big Bang Theory
>6) Arrow
>7) Supernatural
>9) Legends of Tomorrow

5 of the most pirated shows are shows that air on the free channels everyone gets. How exactly do you 'pirate' something that is free?

A lot of people can't watch these shows when they air and they don't have a dvr. These channels don't replay their shows either, once you miss it you either have to go to their website or torrent it, which is more reliable.

No I get that you can torrent them later but I mean more why would it count as pirating when it's a free show for everyone. Recording it on a DVR or getting the torrent is a distinction without a difference.

One still has ads while the other doesn't. Pretty obvious.

>DVR's have auto skip ad's features

But i get your point

) The Flash
)
But...why? Does JPK or Danielle flash her tits every episode or something?

Attached: 1553168233305.jpg (1200x800, 176K)

she does look pretty nice as killer frost

I'm only watching vikings and westworld, I feel like the others are trash, specially arrow and flash.
Westworld is higher quality than all of them probably, but it would be cool if they wouldn't release a new season every 2-3 years.

why would anyone pirate a CW show when they offer them free on their site and app? Just watch the commercials brainlets

>2018
>The Big Bang Theory
Christ I hope the Book of Revelations is a real prophecy

Attached: vomittingchicken.jpg (481x461, 58K)

lies! sjw blogs tell me Star Trek Discovery was!

>people stopped pirated GoT and paid for it so they can tweet about it in real time

Attached: 1532905071195.gif (220x203, 518K)

This was 2018, no GoT that year
Which of course makes the trainwreck more palpable, because GoTfags hate to wait an extra year to be raped.