Capefags and MarvelDrones can’t into economics

>Capefags and MarvelDrones can’t into economics
No surprises there.

Attached: C59A9E82-24E8-41AE-A776-CA901A937B2A.jpg (442x364, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boxoffice/comments/bqmtpt/naww_avengers_endgame_will_have_a_final_gross_of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are mindless drones, what would you expect?

co
pe

>muh inflation

Shut up bitch

better luck next time capeshitters

Attached: 1541599136599.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

So its going to pass Avatar

>*Triggers nerd bloggers on twitter*
why can't they understand inflation???

>the force awakens/avatar
these are already forgotten. Im going to assume Endgame is going to be forgotten as soon as it leaves the theater.
Why can't they make good blockbusters anymore??

>Fifth highest movie of all time
Makes me proud to be a cape drone.
One day that list will be nothing but Cape.

I never once heard people using the muh inflation thing until Endgame came along

>when your “success” in surpassing Titanic relies entirely on you completely ignoring the crashing value of the dollar
Literally Jew-tier.

>Forgotten
According to who?

That’s only because autistic Marvel fans starting acting like the box office meant that the Russo brothers were the next coming of Jesus.

Without checking, tell me how many sequels to Avatar are planned, and how many of those are in simultaneous production?

not an argument

To be fair to capeshitters, if online pirating didn’t exist it probably would be #1. Me and everyone I know watched it for free at home with some disgusting foreigner subtitles the way all capeshit movies are intended to be seen.

It was a thing. When ever a movie makes big bank folks will bring up GWTW to rain on their party

>MY JEW PROPAGANDA MADE MORE THAN YOUR JEW PROPAGANDA.

Pathetic.

Attached: 1558220263589.jpg (564x423, 25K)

Zoomers don't even know what money is and where it comes from.
Same with feminized s.o.y. boys.
No wonder.

everyone

>Sequel
Wtf does that have to do with forgetting?
The fandom for those properties is alive and well.

Wasn't Gone With the Wind in theaters for like 4 years or some shit?

Why?

How the hell do you compare money made without adjusting for inflation? It is retarded to ever do it without adjusting for inflation.

60 years. 8 re-releases.

Wtf is Dr Zhivago?

Attached: 1556541784914.jpg (500x333, 43K)

Either underage or needs to stop watching so much marvel flicks

How can capeshits even compare?
Nobody will even remember these piles of puke in 5 years.

The best film by master auteur David Lean

Not user and I agree with you on how "sequels" article being random as fuck, but what "fandom" are you even referring to?
Aside from the whole "tail fucking" meme I never see anyone talking about Avatar even when it was released. At the most I seen the "idea" of Avatar being reused in plots after it.

Meanwhile endgame will only last a few months lmao

Nothing matters if you count GWTW

I came from the future. Avengers is now more remembered than Gone With The Wind because they deliberately destroyed Gone With The Wind because it was deemed "problematic".

I still see Avatar Mods for games and fanfiction.

Why are you even on this board? Isn’t every movie Jew propaganda? What do you gain from being here?

Spreading pol/ memes and calling folks insane for noticing that it's pol/

I forgot it even came out, try occupying your time with something actually worthwhile instead of basing your life on captain superman.
For instance, try having sex.

I'm sorry, but why the fuck do you care about which piece of shit movie makes more money at the box office? That's such a retarded thing to argue over.

>Isn’t every movie Jew propaganda?

No retard. Watch Cassavetes and then walk away from the board.

Attached: 1556592219941.jpg (500x436, 64K)

Ah, yes, the centrist abortion comes to shit another thread.

this

"Gone with the wind made 4000 Galactic shekels!"
"Yeah but but 80 years later my capeshit movie made 3000 Galactic shekels so it wins!"
"Sir, Galactic shekels do not change is value over time, gone with the wind was a bigger financial success"
"REEEEEEE"
>dilates gaping pussy wound

Why is that last sentence a spoiler?

reddit.com/r/boxoffice/comments/bqmtpt/naww_avengers_endgame_will_have_a_final_gross_of/
Even plebbit accepts that Endgame won't beat Avatar (assuming endgame has weekly drops like infinity war, when it's been dropping way worse)

Attached: image.jpg (1181x572, 64K)

>a jew belongs here
get out Goldstein

>inflation
>relevant
Endgame will end up selling 100 times more tickets than avashit, that's what matters. You could fit all the people that saw Gone With The Wind into a small stadium

Lmao who hurt you?

>literally top 5 of the highest grossing films adjusted for inflation

I really don't see how that's bad, no movie will ever come close to the numbers GWTW has, or Avatar adjusted gross, and all those movies are years old while Endgame came out a few weeks ago

I think DCucks are really trying hard to not kill themselves so they find new ways to cope with the fact that Marvel WON

Attached: 1457031142665.jpg (201x240, 6K)

It doesn't deserve to beat Avatar. If they made Infinity War 2 then I'd say it does but instead they made tranny shit

>who hurt you?

Fuck off back to Tumblr you tranny

>centrist
>not caring about blockbusters
i dont even have a brainlet image sufficient for you

Ok, corporate shill.

Attached: images.jpg (302x167, 9K)

>DCucks are now pretending they loved Infinity War just to shit on Endgame

you're so predictable, if you want your shitty movies to make this much money then try to make them not shitty

I didn’t realize inflation was just a /pol/ meme. Tell me more about your vast understanding of economics.

I've enjoyed plenty of blockbusters, but getting emotional over how much money a movie makes is the ultimate cringe and bluepill.

Because someone has to put those circlejerking faggots posting pictures of the sinking titanic memes in their place. They’re not any better because they quote purple Homer every day like an autist.

Yet, it was a greater financial success, and that’s what truly matters in this world, Commie.

not only "who cares", but why do you think anyone cares?

If tickets were a real calculated metric you'd have to include bootleg theaters and pirated copies in Uzbekistan

>Not denying it

Have you dilated today? Don't want your fake vagina closing up.

Wow, everyone who points out your bullshit is a DCCuck, huh? You can’t fathom the fact that I hate capeshit in general?
I’m not saying those aren’t impressive numbers. You're missing the point; I am mad at those retards who think it has already beat Titanic and that it will beat Avatar, when they’re grasping at straws and using a metric that doesn’t matter nearly as much as the implications that come from the inflation list, aka the true list. These tards posting memes about how it’s already passed titanic and is going to pass avatar need to learn some facts and know their place.

Gone with the Wind was released in 1939 and its initial run lasted until 1943. It made 221 million its first year in limited release and then 285 million over its next 3 years in general release to bring its initial 4 year total to 506 million globally. Combining those 4 years it sold 60 million tickets. So over four years it sold 60 million tickets and made $506 million in the US. Let's compare that to Iron Man 3 that sold roughly 40 million tickets and made 380 million in its first four weeks in the US or The Avengers that sold 50 million and made 532 million and all of a sudden Gone with the Wind isn't looking all that impressive. So where did the rest of Gone with the Wind's gross come from? That would be the eight re-releases in 1947, 1954, 1961, 1967, 1971, 1974, 1989, and 1998 which earned the movie its additional 2.8 billion dollars.

So the next time someone throws out how much money Gone with the Wind made keep it mind it took the movie nearly 60 years to reach it’s total. Many of those years took place during a time when alternative entertainment was not as easily accessible as it is today. There was no TV for the first 10 years of the movies run, no movie rentals for the first 40 years, there certainly wasn't Netflix, video games, sports packages, computers, and whatever other endless river of entertainment options we have today.

Cameron already put out a tweet congratulating Marvel over beating Titanic, that pretty much shows you that literally no one gives a fuck about adjusted for inflation

Imagine defending either company, that you don’t work for, for no financial compensation, for free. Lmao fucking loser

Naw it’s because you cuck axe wound faggot bitch niggers keep screaming about how capeshit can’t surpass Avatar. I only remember Jakes name because you blue man group faggots keep screaming about it.

Attached: BA7E37A0-F5E2-430F-A1B4-09A1BD54508D.jpg (417x417, 140K)

So what you’re telling me is that Gone with the Wind is such a good classic that people got around the technological burdens of the time and re-released it so that all audiences enjoyed it, and it ended up grossing that much money? Looks like it’s more impressive than End Game, huh? Let me ask you this: who is going to be talking about End Game in 60 months, let alone 60 years?

>Cameron put out good PR to remind people he exists and is continuing his Avatar faggotry
Yes user, James Cameron speaks for all of us.
Fucking retard.

>calling out one company for their fake facts by proving that the other has performed better in a measurement that matters more means you’re defending that other company.
Capefags would rather cover their ears and drown you out before listening to actual logic. Go give Disney more money to watch the Hulk dab some more, fucking loser.

>axe wound
Trannies are the ones who support capeshit, you autistic inbred.

>the muh inflation thing
Jesus Christ, do you have a high school education?

Capeposters are probably all high school freshmen.

Major cope. GWTW Only made 221 million dollars in its first year when you are adjusting for inflation.

>no real argument

You have to account inflation from each country then. In some shithole like 10 people could watch avatar buying tickets for 50$.
>buy muh money is all that matters
I thought we were talking about tickets sold? Money? Marvelshit is making ten times more money that cuckmeron could ever imagine.

how much was $10 in cretaceous period?

>putting so much energy into 'hating' capeshit because it's popular

you fags ever even seen gone with the wind?

trannies account for about forty dollars of the total box office, there aren't millions of them everywhere no matter how much you fantasize about it.

james cameron is a man of the people and has been thrown into a battle against the evil disney corp who have monopolized the whole of hollywood.

This summer: one man risks it all to save the art of cinema

"FUCK DISNEY"

>dude but what if the movies that came out a million years ago came out today

lol at the yellow gook chicken scratch along the bottom of the screen