YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITES

Before Season 8
>We hate Dany

After Season 8
>We love Dany

fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off.

Attached: download (8).jpg (275x183, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqulfGVBNsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I loved her all along...

KWEEEEIN OUR KHALEESI

No

Attached: 1558205035907.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

Forgive me, Dany.
I was a fool.

But she became based.

I can't help it. All the other seasons she annoyed me, but over the past few episodes she won me over. Her loneliness and sorrow must've activated some core male instinct deep in muh brain that makes me want to protect her.

Nice bait. This is now another waifu thread. :)

Attached: just the tip.png (820x1039, 670K)

she should be evil and cruel much sooner, maybe

I agree user, she should have turned burner Dany long ago so we could love her earlier.

Attached: 1558407705875.jpg (317x265, 12K)

Her character became more interesting and her actress learned to act so this is understandable.

before she was an entitled bitch

now she is a qt.314 yandere

>We

Attached: 1498828597327.jpg (428x428, 41K)

Burning down king's landing redeemed her shitty character and made her likeable ya simp.

But muh sjws

Theyre idealistic, jaded autistic washouts from a society where the only idea of what they can base their assumptions of what society is consists almost entirely of a warped idea of real life, because they think social media accurately reflects real life.
You will never get them to understand, all you can do is at least understand why they have such a hard on for the most fascist mass murders across reality and fantasy:

They really just want to see the whole world burn out of nothing but revenge for, in their mind, being deprived of a life that everyone else seems to have but them.
You will go insane trying to do anything aside from use them to get some free entertainment. They're demented, spiteful, anti-social (and I mean the literal definition in psychology, not introverted) angsty 20 somethings who have to accept that they are not ever going to be like the "normies".
>which is just pure irony, and genuinely heartbreaking in the scope of what Life really is when you don't romanticize the past.

Attached: 1549348447834.jpg (500x500, 32K)

GUYS LOVE IT
WHEN
GOOD GIRLS GO BAD

You might be projecting a little. Just sayin'

kill yourself virgin

Apologies. Let me now go screetch on Twitter and be normal, while I wait for Phase 69 of Captailn Superman to recharge by empowerment batteries.

We don't love Dany. Shut the fuck up you minority nigger.

t. boomer who thinks everyone can live an idealistic life with a bit of hard work

we like fascist mass murderers because they aren't afraid to change what they see is wrong with society. they see a problem and they fix it, they don't go on pretending the status quo is perfect while angrily denouncing anyone who tries to make it better.

>people aren't allowed to change their opinions on a character as a story progresses
wow

She wasn't really insane after all, just delusional and power hungry. In the throne room she was smiling and telling a happy story about her childhood. Then the manlet stabbed her.

>boomer
>we
Stop embarrassing yourself kiddo

>they see a problem and they fix it
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah, they sure fixed it alright.

Attached: Berlin; ca. July 1945.jpg (3572x2589, 836K)

She's our queen now. Fuck off pleb.

Yea Forums is just being contrarian as usual

kys boomer and kike

kill yourself disgusting tranny

you really don't belong here. one wonders why you are here in the first place.
either you heard about it recently from a news report or a link on social media and you thought you'd "see what the fuss is about" because you aren't afraid of "a bunch of lousy punk kids", or you were one of the trannies on tumblr raids that became stuck here and now has the false belief that it is now your safe space.

either way, just slit your throat and set fire to your house.

>no full season about life in Dany's Reich

It's not fair

Attached: c2f50aedc058c946fa9a0436d190814a467f27bc_hq.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>A-user, I wanted to sing for you. Would you like that?
youtube.com/watch?v=SqulfGVBNsA

Attached: 1558324685624.jpg (587x683, 48K)

You've got it right there user.

>who have to accept that they are not ever going to be like the "normies".
Lmao did this years ago, keep projecting friend

Attached: 1558208984534.png (1079x932, 1.52M)

>we like a character when she becomes cute
How is that hypocritical? She wasn't cute enough, now she is.

Aw wassa matter, allergic to facts? This is how fascism ended before and it's how it'll end again (only this time with a lot more radiation) if folks are ever stupid enough to try and bring it back.

Attached: Berlin 1945.jpg (1280x1300, 405K)

This is some good bait

MY QUEEN

derp
the whole of the western world is swinging towards the far right, country by country.
you are your kind are running on borrowed time.

>this is all I ever say and think because I just don't have any imagination to either 'play along' or speak my mind
don't you have any of those black and white fish skeleton image reactions from plebbit?

Why weren't you there for her when she truly needed saving?

>"When they woke me, I was screaming in pain," she recalled. "The procedure had failed. I had a massive bleed and the doctors made it plain that my chances of surviving were precarious if they didn't operate again. This time they needed to access my brain in the old-fashioned way -- through my skull. And the operation had to happen immediately."

>The recovery lasted a month and it was much harder than the first. Clarke said she suffered from panic attacks, felt like a shell of herself, and tried to block the memories of the dark time.

Attached: 1558307743504.jpg (700x368, 46K)

lmao i just thought she looked cute

I'm the most prevalent anti tranny poster on Yea Forums dumb fuck

then why were you posting anime cat girls as your avatar yesterday.
find an old fashioned shock therapist that can try your brain enough that you stop trannying up the site

Its kill yourself, reddit spacing queer nigger.

>She's our queen now. Fuck off pleb.
90s born queers were a mistake.

That was my first post in the last 2 days user. Why do you continue to embarrass yourself?

COPE

we love chaos

>COPE
are you a nigger or do you just play one on the internet?

based. People like Dany now just to be edgy/contrarian fucktards. The hive mind is transparent

I'm kind of an sjw but I was actually happy to see her turn into an interesting villain, I feel like we don't see that a lot for women. And her acting was on point for once.
Don't know why Yea Forums assumes we all worship her, she was always annoying. I was always team Cersei anyways.

One of the functions of art is explore new, underappreciated, and/or taboo ideas.

Before going full incel-hitler, Dany was yet another "YAAS SLAY, QWEEN" adversity-to-leadership power fantasy. Pop culture is currently absolutely inundated with those; it's insipid.
NOW, her character:
-is a cautionary tale about the corruptive influence of power and ego
-asks questions about when retributive justice goes too far, devolving into privilege
-makes us consider the horror of inherited mental illness, and its unfair influence on people's ability to maintain their integrity
-explores the complexities of geo-politics to the extent that problems might not have a solution amenable to all cultures involved

All of you bandwagoning waifufags should be purged to be quite honest

imagine being such a fucking cuck that you bow to a fictional woman.

Attached: 1552280515337.png (359x464, 402K)

This is funny. Fascistoids want to hang again it seems. Hopefully the second time will be the last time. There won't be a third time, because anyone who exhibits fascist thoughts should be sent to the gallows before they get their incel uprising again

quality post, doesn't belong on Yea Forums

>I'm kind of an sjw
kill yourself faggot

people "loving" dany is a meme. no one of value likes that character or the actress

fuck off

Yea Forums gave her shit for previous seasons when her acting was iffy and she'd gained weight. Nobody had a clue she was knocking at death's door. When she got her health in order her acting really improved.

Guilt + better acting + general cuteness = /ourqueen/

She was on her deathbed and she clung to a bear user. A stuffed bear. Fuck.

Attached: 1558340845794.jpg (540x695, 59K)

I mean, by this board's standards probably.

>incel
time to go back tourist

again, kill yourself faggot.

But I still hate Dany.

Attached: 514px-RobertBKingMagali_Villeneuve.jpg (514x600, 99K)

Compelling

you don't speak for Yea Forums reddit nigger.

No it isn't

Trump has surrounded himself with bloodthirsty neocons, Le Pen has basically been tamed into a soft-euroskeptic, and will win the next election. Bolsonaro is a neoliberal with some wacky christian bullshit thrown in, not unlike Paleocons in America. There is a similar situation in Turkey and Russia.

Around the world reactionary/conservative politics is being used as a means to further corporate dominance over the world. It's not the thirties, today's hard-right know their place underneath their corporate masters.

The queen

>Thank you for the teddy bear user, every time I got scared I hugged him and thought of you

Attached: emilia_clark_04.jpg (640x605, 85K)

>the incel has been exposed
Rope yourself before the world ropes you

Please you faggot contrarians only like her because muh sjws hated her in episode 5

I've always hated her

kill yourself queer

I honestly liked Dany throughout the serious and hoped she would go mad queen. She had violent impulses and a messiah complex long before the 8th Season. I thought D&D wouldn't do it because the woke crowd be upset.

I'm really glad that did, my only gripe is that it was only for a few episodes. Not nearly long enough, especially so because Emilia Clarke did an exceptional job of selling it.

I like her because it showed how hypocritical libtards really are

Attached: image_search_1558124884646.jpg (238x212, 8K)

literally seething

>seething
thank you for continuing to expose yourself kiddo.

I kind of have aids from sharing a tattoo needle, but I have to agree with you.

facebook is calling you, better close this tab and click on the other one.
enjoy your last few years of mental illness, aids and decadence.

You, sir, are the kind of poster that starts replies with "You, sir" and probably follows them with "a scholar and a gentleman" and that is exactly why you should fuck off back to plebbit. Fucking plebbit.

yeah he's right, kill yourself faggot
or post your tits

>reactionary
I can smell the aids on your post, just kill yourself now and save on medical bills.
>thinks 5% of the world is significant

I liked Dany this season because her actions finally reflected her personality.
Throughout the entire series, people have been going YAAAAAAS QUEEEEEN even though the only reason she hasn't committed horrible shit (besides crucifying the nobles for instance) is because her advisors convinced her NOT to.

She was always like this.

Where's them twatter screencaps of women reacting to the finale?

the left can't meme

Sure you did

Ah, we see that you're scared of brown people and campus SJW, who totally have lot's of political and economic power. *oink*.

Support us, and we'll lower the migration rate a little bit and maybe force women to drive interstate to get an Abortion. We'll even let you teach a bit about your silly God in schools, if you're a good little worker! *oink*

All we ask, *oink*, is that you let us cut our taxes, gut your services, and exploit everybody and everything on Earth. *oink* oink*.

Quick, better go get those Jews!!!

/thread

reddit niggers can't /thread

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x122, 197K)

>when the aids medication runs low

this. completely this.

Attached: 5cd97e57901c010001a1feaf_o_F_v2.jpg (800x450, 20K)

90% projecting 10% a real reply to OP's post

VERY cringe,way too specific

lol loser

>Translation
>SJWs hated her in one episode so I must like her

>you don’t belong in muh secret club!

cuck

based

LOL LOOK AT ALL THE VIRGIN INCELS GET PISSY AT BEING EXPOSED

CRY TO MOMMY

Attached: 7686866.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>changing your mind because she becomes a raging lunatic

yeah real slick buddy

>muh
I'm guessing your secret club has a lot of skinny, sunken eyed, terminally ill homosexuals in it.

dilate

This, crazy yandere girls are my thing.

I liked early Dany when she would get naked. Mid-Late Dany sucked major balls.

I Still Love Her. I just Hate the show NOW.

Attached: 1558275211266.jpg (701x1050, 143K)

Nobody actually likes Dany you ginormous retard. The only reason Yea Forums is happy is because of all the frothing brainlets mad their queen didn’t win and looked like a piece of shit before she died

cuck

>2011-2019
>watching an hbo soap opera
i seriously hope you guys dont do this

Attached: ishygddt.png (500x375, 299K)

t. Jorah

from friendzone to deadzone

They character assassinated her so bad, worst case of all time

>we

I've always loved her, don't associate me with these frogs and clowns.

>becoming a conqueror
>raging lunatic
keep those cuck genes away from my eyes

Before Season 7, she was a Mary Sue.
During Season 7, she got suffered real consequences.
During Season 8, she actually appeared sympathetic.

Attached: CuteInsaneLady.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

you're embarrassing yourself

Is she staring at a chicken drumstick?

cuck

mfw fresh danyfags in my general
I gotta tell you: I cannot WAIT for Daenerys to die. No, seriously. Fresh reddit refugees like you, or people who like Daenerys because they confuse her with the actress, or even those of you who unironically believe she’s a good, non-boring character or that she did nothing wrong, I am talking to all of you. I am sustained solely by the mental image of your anguished screams that will be heard when Jon plunges Longclaw into Dany's guts. This isn't a shitpost, I am deathly serious. Just imagine the look on her face, the betrayal, the surprise, the despair as Jon drives the Valyrian Steel blade through her internal organs. I am literally, unironically, masturbating to the thought of you pulling you hair out in frustration as you cry, your tears dripping onto the floor, as Daenerys sighs out her final breaths, blood seeping out of her mouth. Good God, I'm getting hard again just by typing this post. I can feel blood rushing to my dick as I imagine you repeating “no, no, no, no, NO, NO” over and over, each time increasing in volume and despair, as her corpse starts cooling on the ground of the throne room in King’s Landing. The music will no doubt be extremely dramatic and sad, but I welcome it, for it will surely increase your sadness and rage even further. To add insult to injury, she’ll probably stay alive for a little bit longer once she falls to the ground, and will most likely try to reach out and crawl towards the Iron Throne, in an attempt to reach it, at least once in her life. Hnnng, I can feel my orgasm building up as I imagine Jon putting a boot on her back to make sure she does not reach it. I hope you're ready for what happens in the last episode, because I cannot WAIT for your shitty character to finally receive the DABID special treatment. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll finally see a good old decapitation on-screen again, or maybe Jon will squeeze the life out of her with his bare hands.

Attached: 1558283971584.png (1202x954, 727K)

>appeared sympathetic
kill yourself cuck

Normies are the same way. The Burlington crew cheered for her death after throwing a fit last week about her becoming Mad Queen and them hating it.

Loyalty means nothing. With that said, Dany being Mad Queen is the clear direction the books are taking and is a good turn for her character and always has been, her Essos chapters and story is just boring, that's all.

Based

I never loved Queen Roastie.

No she’s riding my dick

She looked so beautiful without make up

cuck

Don't use words you can't comprehend the meaning of

I’d give my life for Dany
and I would eat her shit

Threadly reminder: it's this absolute Chad that kills Dany in the books

Attached: JojoBaeyne.png (718x648, 55K)

It's called being a retarded contrarian
Everyone loves Danny, we have to hate her
People hate Danny now? damn based she's /ourgirl/

Only reddit shills care about dragon bitch

If he has her burn entire KL down after they surrender, then do Hitler rallies with the dothraki afterward while saying she liberated them, rather than being just an increasingly paranoid brutal tyrant, George would be retarded

Or, ya know, maybe the character of the show changed in a way that would cause opinions on both sides to switch.

>contrarian
>/ourgirl/
reddit cucks must hang

Or maybe one side is affected by what the other side thinks
If everyone loved euron, nobody here would love him

>I only like shitty writing when it makes a shitty character everyone loved turn on her and everyone hate her
Fuck off niggers. She's a shit character start to finish.

the amount of salty replies to this post, painfully exposes it for being nothing but the cold hard truth

Dany will have more reason to go mad, when Aegon earns the love of the people, before she has the chance. She'll claim the throne is her birthright, and Aegon is a usurper. And she might have a point, but she'll be wrong. And then Jon will show up like "sup, I'm the real Aegon", and she'll flip her shit.

seething

All I wanted was for some apocalyptic force to rain devastation on Westerosi fucking shits I came to hate. I was originally rooting for the Night King but he go cucked.

Dany on the other hand delivered, and for that she is my Queen.

>seething
embarrassing hole

Or, instead of always falling back on the rule of contrarianism, you could actually look at the show, and ask yourself what changed, and how people might react to that.

Or are you instead going to pretend like Dany's story is exactly the same as its always been?

cuck

lmao

This is bait you dumb newfags

Don't kid yourself. There were dozens of threads about
>SJWs BTFO
>I love Dany now

This.
T. Lurker

>doesn't know how to quote
>>>/reddit/

Back to your shitty site cuck. Reminder a fucking manlet killed your waifu

Attached: 1558379403710.jpg (720x720, 209K)

I just thought she was qt in that episode

Attached: MadDany.webm (1600x900, 1.48M)

>tfw no kino continuation about her glorious reign and the liberation of essos

god im going to miss her so much bros

>continuing to out yourself
newfag

you're fucking pathetic kill yourself cuck

are you ok there bro you seem to be spazzing out buzzwords for some reason

Same senpai

Attached: 1558227334412.jpg (445x468, 57K)

>yandere bitch gets shanked
Loved it.

It's not hypocritical to change your opinion on a character after they go through a major change.

Attached: 1558093823960.jpg (1500x2000, 209K)

no retard
they hated how she was written and made no small show of blaming the writers and every other boogeyman they could conjure
that's why they are so bitter
their mary sue was taken away

Then you're all retards for not knowing her inevitable fate. Both normies for hating her after she became something she was destined to be, and contrarian fucks for not appreciating the entirety of the character as a whole