Soi movies you like

soi movies you like

Attached: fsoTLnUXEUTNuVCBxAJMY0HPPd.jpg (1400x2100, 240K)

I dont care how dumb and embarrassing it is

Attached: l-r-peter-sarsgaard-natalie-portman-and-zach-braff-star-in-fox-searchlight-pictures-garden-state_240 (400x305, 112K)

'her' is the absolute worst film I've ever fucking seen
kill yourself

Attached: sad.jpg (960x960, 110K)

It's totally self-indulgent soicore I admit it.

I usually hate movies with beta pussy protagonists like Her and Synecdoche New York yet I really enjoy Punch Drunk Love.

How do i know you've never had a girlfriend or ever been in love before?

pfft

hahahahhahahahaha me too

I think scott pilgrim was ok

How was it soi?

Noah Baumbach and his posse are all soifags but I've always liked this one.

Attached: greenberg-55cd8ef92dd10.jpg (1000x1426, 197K)

I like all the movies posted in this thread so far. Sometimes you feel like indulging in self pity.

when did moustaches become creepy

Rooney is fucking HOT

I feel like moustaches have had an association with pedophiles since i was a kid, so early 2000s maybe
Facial hair also seemed pretty nonexistent in the 90s, so possibly as early as that

That mustache looks great though

>Facial hair also seemed pretty nonexistent in the 90s, so possibly as early as that
True, and thats probably when mustaches became creepy. I mean what was the popular facial hair of the 90s? Soul patches?

kys faggot

based
i had over 10 girlfriends and i found it boring and gay as fuck you projecting virgin

It was fun.

When aids fags decided to start raping kids.

Is this onions?

Attached: BE.jpg (630x1200, 94K)

yes

Sandler can't help but exude chad vibes

Even digital women are whores lmao

Attached: p12628077_v_v8_ad.jpg (960x1440, 259K)

this
incel flick

Yeah, more like 10 imaginary girlfriends, you redditor

Patrician taste, OP

Attached: 1528792749929.jpg (1995x5184, 3.4M)

Funny, when I watched
>Her
I thought it was a huge waifufag virgin movie.

is it soie if you enjoyed the movie even though you never empathised with the protag and just enjoyed seeing his writhing in his sad little soi life?

>i had over 10 girlfriends
Unless you're in your mid 30s or older, this basically just outs you as emotionally retarded and unable to hold a relationship

Or maybe he likes to fuck (and suck) and chuck and he dumps them when he gets bored?

>Reddit:the list

PTA, end of the mystery there buddy

this is prime portman, and came out when scrubs was still good and zack braff was still trying. the song at the end is cool too. imogean heap got a huge break off of this shit. no shame in liking it

if all you want to do is take them to chucks, you wouldn't need to sneed and feed with them lad

I like softboy movies. Her made me tear up, and Manchester By the Sea made me start crying like crazy. I like having a little cry every now and then. I've heard Call Me By Your Name is really good too.

Tell me what an onions movie is first, OP

Reddit response there, Redditor