I would watch that show

I would watch that show

Attached: 0C62D316-3523-48F4-AFCA-BE734B0BFD4F.jpg (432x472, 59K)

Promoting homosexuality in popular culture is what has gotten us into this whole mess

kino but how do they prove somebody is straight or gay

>If the straight man is among the 2 last people in the house in the end, he wins 1 million dollars.
>None of the men are actually gay
???

Come over here and sit on my lap and I’ll show you

there's a quest in oblivion like that

Did they even reread it? One of the end conditions cannot be met, unless you had a presort group labeled as gay but they’re not. Like how typed

I would go on the show, and get each and every one of them alone and through a series of flirting and testing their curiosity I’d get them to suck me off. And then after recording it show it to everyone and then win the million dollars, since i never did anything gay

the first part is what they tell them, you autists.
Don't have sex

The last two men (both straight) will each get $1 million, but at what cost. They will have had to successfully convince 10/11 other men they are gay, through whatever tactics necessary.

this is stolen from a greentext

yikes

I think OP might be gay

God I wish I were on that show

Then who wins?

Did you not read the part where the contestants have to be straight?

The incel mess?

*wink*

it’d only be 1 season

the audience

All faggots like you should be shot by a firing squad

I absolutely hate faggots, but I would also watch this show.

>Yea Forums- Facebook and Twitter screenshots

Edgy, but still doesn't change the fact that you're a pathetic loser.

Hot

TARS set kino to 100%
>20 fags are locked in a house. 19 of them are neg and crave the sweetest gift. 1 of them is a poz top bear and wants to share his toxic load . The hero spend hours sodomizing the unlucky bastards and fills their asses with his blessed nectar of the gods until they ascend to fag royalty and become infected with the love bug. The game ends when there's no more negs to poz and they have to leave the house to cruise the alleys for more negs and administer the fatal fuck

HOT

top kek. brilliant.

based
could use more stakes though, have one of them be a tomboy who has to go along with it

One of them is Jonah Hill

now THAT'S quality television