Cringe or kino?

cringe or kino?

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-202930.jpg (1440x802, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mP5ZVPwP7bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cringekino

not Yea Forums related, mobile teen from Yea Forums

It's just a video

*sips*

Attached: IMG_20180702_191802.jpg (1200x1200, 299K)

HAHAHAHA IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE HE'S BOTHERING PEOPLE AND ACTING LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS

THAT HAS BEEN THE PREMISE OF ZERO THINGS BEFORE THIS AND THEREFORE I AM DELIGHTED BY THE ORIGINALITY

I ALSO ENJOY THE TOTAL LACK OF A PREMISE AND HOW IT ESSENTIALLY A TODDLER'S "I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU" GAME BUT WITH A CAMERA.

I AM WILLING TO BET YOU HAVE ALSO DESCRIBED HOWTOBASIC AS "GENIUS" OR "HILARIOUS" BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF DUMB PIECE OF SHIT WHO WATCHES DUMB PIECES OF SHIT BEING DUMB PIECES OF SHIT AND MAKING VIDEO CHANNELS WHERE THEY POST VIDEOS OF THEMSELVES BEING A DUMB PIECE OF SHIT IN THE EXACT SAME WAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER BECAUSE INTERNET CULTURE HAS TAUGHT US THAT BITS ARE THINGS TO JUST BE REPETED WITH NO VARIATION UNTIL NOBODY CAN EVEN PRETEND TO CARE ANYMORE

FOR MORE CAPSLOCK REVIEWS JUST KEEP POSTING MORE TERRIBLE BULLSHIT

>that one moment where you can see his reflection and it's a numale soiboy

methinks you were bullied in high school lmao

Howtobasic is reddit. SCM is one of the three kino kings of youtube. Kill yourself subhuman piece of shit

It's just a video

>I'm just filming

Cringe and yikes

It's a video dude, just calm down

calm down

Attached: sneak 100.jpg (723x857, 113K)

Is this bait?

>all these newfags getting upset at this
Amazing
How can they tell anyone to go back when they weren't even here before 2018?

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Attached: yikes.png (720x405, 93K)

YOUR INTERNET CULTURE HAS TAUGHT YOU TO COMPRESS THE BRILLIANT AND VIBRANT SPECTRUM OF EMOTIONS TO JUST "MAD" AND "NOT MAD" AND IT HAS A DELETERIOUS AFFECT ON THE CAPACITY OF THE CULTURE AT LARGE TO DEAL IN GENUINE HUMAN EMOTION AS EVIDENCED BY THE GARBAGE WE'RE ALL TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW

So you are a gay and a horse fucker? figures.

fuck off b*n shapiro

Just calm down dude

>emotions
back to r*ddit fagboy, this here is SNEEDtown for real dudes who aren't afraid to FUCK or SUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=mP5ZVPwP7bg

Kino videos because not a single faggot wanted to do a simple thing of pasting the fucking link.

it's just a video dude, calm down

THE HUMOUR OF INTERNET CULTURE IS ALSO IN EVER GROWING DANGER OF COMPRESSING INTO A FEEDBACK LOOP WHERE THE SAME REPLY CAN BE RESTATED TO NO END WITH MINOR VARIATIONS IN FORM BUT NOT OVERALL MEANING NO MATTER WHAT RESPONSE IS GIVEN.

YOU ARE A COG IN AN INSIPID MONOCULTURE THAT ATE ITS OWN TAIL IN 2010

>doesn't even get the joke

Attached: are you normal.png (850x477, 858K)

and I'm loving every laugh :-)

It's total kino. So many memorable encounters.
>The scientology center
>The majhong playing asians
>the gay fashion show
>the myriad of homeless people, who are somehow more unique than any of the "regular people."

SCM, Tonetta and Masaokis walk into a bar, what happens next?

Kino cringe. It's cringy in an enjoyable way.