This movie sucked

This movie sucked

Attached: large_niqc0v3Lclh99Mmmxm49qZTIo2e.jpg (400x600, 52K)

You write like you're posting from a phone or come from a poor family. Your opinions aren't valid.

>t. Elaine

Should have watched Sack Lunch instead.

Do laptops count? Anyway, I didn't enjoy this one. It seemed like a movie directed with female sensibilities. Aimless and pointless in the end. A movie built on feelings with the story designed around emotion
Lol. Maybe I should

>female sensibilities
>Lol
Zero self-awareness. You have the brain of a teenage girl.

Of all the movies ive ever watched in my life, good and bad, ive only fell asleep twic watching one.,

That fish Nemo clone animated film with Will Smith, and this.

Couldnt make it past 30 minutes, what a fucking steaming piles of hot garbage.

Attached: 895956178170189.png (1920x1080, 3M)

Bro it's a fucking chick flick. Do you like this movie? Tell me why you like it.

>A movie built on feelings with the story designed around emotion
>Bro it's a fucking chick flick
You don't seem to understand the history of western drama and how it related to film making. Maybe instead of expecting me to justify liking good things, you should try getting an IQ over 90, "bro". Until then, just stick to capeshit and cartoons.

I'm not backing down here. I didn't like it because the movie was aimless. You on the other hand deflect, claim I don't understand the entirety of western cinema and proceed to not even explain what you liked about it. I don't even mind that you like it. Maybe you have some insight that would make me appreciate it on a second watch through. It wouldn't be the first time I changed my opinion. I am completely open to discussing the merits of this movie.

I thought it was very atmospheric and it appealed to a naive romantic kid me.

>I'm not backing down here.
You should. Refusing to back down usually gets poor, stupid people killed. I have nothing more to say to you until you get a college education, "bro".

For me? It's Sack Lunch.

Attached: 00b5a986f.jpg (750x1000, 147K)

Damn. I can't even get a discussion going about a movie on Yea Forums by someone who supposedly likes it. I don't think you even like it. I bet you haven't even watched it you fucking tourist faggot.
That I will agree with. It was well acted, had good atmosphere and was a very nice looking flick.

>hurr duuurrrr duuuurrr still talking
What's it going to take to get it through your head, poverty ape?

I watched it and recall thinking it was OK, but in retrospect can't recall a single thing save for Defoe, so I just assume it's built on melodrama.

I remember a scene where some guy's fingers get chopped off or something

Yup. His interrogation was the highlight for me

Whoever recommended this yesterday, eat a dick, this wasn't kino or even cringe-kino.

Attached: burning.jpg (188x268, 8K)

Good pick but for me, it has to be Chunnel.

>he watched past this point unironically

Attached: Burning.2018.KOREAN.720p.BluRay.x264.DTS-FGT_00:04:13.000.jpg (1280x536, 149K)

>Whoever
Whom

I like it. Almasy finds his soulmate. He doesnt care about wars or countries or politics in the face of something so life-affirming. Hes a natural explorer. Its what the astronauts describe when they look upon the earth from orbit. Certain things become trivial when you ascend your perspective. Hes willing to die for that love. Men who dont love are lost. The cinematography is great. The story is great.

The married lady was a selfish bitch. She got what was coming. Almasy got his due karma too. Depressing movie overall.

Chunnel was kino too

What's he running from?

He's running to, not from

Another pleb filtered.

Attached: EnglishPatient-Almasy.jpg (1200x600, 325K)

What's he running to?

fpbp

she looks high

Found the Redditor