Lets talk spin-offs.

Theories?

Dunk and Egg?
Robert's Rebellion?
Dance of Dragons?
The Conquest?
Fall of Valyria?
The original Azor Ahai?

Attached: 1461301075168.png (1058x1075, 1.27M)

never read any spin off

Victarian: Iron Price

I'd be down for this. It was a shame they cut his character out of the show. His story in ADWD is fantastic.

Hard part would be making it just not another Vikings clone.

>let’s talk spin offs

Its going to be boring SJW shit that takes place 1000 years before GOT in that nigger island in essos. And there will be more gay sex scenes and yass Queen slay characters.

+3000 gold stars.

They're clearly setting something up for Arya which is a massive disappointment

Daeron the Young Dragon's invasion of Dorne

Attached: DAERON_I.jpg (300x420, 51K)

would be cool to have euron be like book euron too

This mentality ruined tv and film. Just let it fucking die and don't ruin any more material. This is why we get 6 versions of the same capeshit each summer. Fuck yourself OP

Aegon's Conquest please.

>GRRM'D Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Yeah, I can't see anyone pulling that one off.

"Snow & Ghost", a man and his direwolf wander The North

obviously the original conquest and the first targaryens.

an in-lore documental would be better, with maps and all, but it would scare normies

Attached: AIdeepplots.png (579x752, 75K)

Nymeria and the wolf army kill all the Northerners not walled in. KL doesn't respond because Muh Queen In Da Norf.

Basically Star Trek Voyager. Jon goes so far north, he bumps into Arya

Better Call Saul 2: Saul in Braavos.
>Come watch you favorite wise cracking con man strike deals and evade the law in Braavos. This week, Saul finds himself in hot water after mistakenly scamming money from the followers of the many faced god of death! He better find a way to cool them down before they make a decoration out of his face. Yikes!

Just read a world of ice and fire brainlet

Reincarnated Dany

Arya lands on Iceland meets Floki

what did you mean by that

Attached: AIdeepplots 2.png (563x600, 63K)

if you dont think arya is gonna have her own spin off with whatever the fuck is "west of westeros" you're dummy thick

They already said it's gonna be hundreds of years before the series

Dance of Dragons would require too much CGI, Aegon's too

I don't really know

>no mention of the Blackfyre Rebellion
Whats wrong with you niggers.

based retard viking

What do you mean?
I think they nailed his character

GRRM confirmed on his blog that the first spinoff will be the first Long Night and that it shoots this year

>the long night
so the same shit we were supposed to get now

Turns out when the dragons flew away from Danny around season 4 they laid lots of dragon eggs and now that they've finally hatched they are terrorizing Essos and threaten Westeros and in a few years they will be fully grown, so Jon, being the only one able to control them with his targ blood claims Drogon as his own and fucks thousands of wildling women so there will still be targs left to control the beasts.

The targ babies grow up, control those dragons, and begin fighting amongst eachother for the throne.

Attached: 11111.jpg (484x605, 39K)

Arya's adventures in Westermosteros™
Greyworm's adventures in getting to fucking Naath of all places©
Jon's adventures in Even Northern Hyperboria®

Its going to take place 10,000 years ago and show the first men as well as how the night king came to be. They are done with the current time frame

Yes but even darker

Show me shit about far flung reaches of the world, Essos and The Shadow Lands. That place to the South, Sothoryos or w.e. the fuck. I'd be all over that, they sound so much more interesting than Westeros

Aegon's Cuntquest
You could extend this easily all the way to Maegor's fight with the Faith in a seamless series
That's about 50 years of time full to the brim with battles, incest, and intrigue so normalniggers won't get bored
Pay attention HBO, you could make billions of shekels and it could easily last 10 seasons if not 20

No just let it die.

Hopefully it will be diverse. Its sad how few black people are in this show

niggers live in the summer isles and do nigger things there not in westeros or essos

BLACK PEOPLE CAN LIVE WHERE EVER THEY WANT ITS 2019 Also dont say the N word or else

Will normies give two shits when the prequel show starts after how badly they've fucked the last season?

>Its sad how few black people are in this show
It's a show based on the mythos and history of medieval Europe.
Go write your own story about magic mud cookies in Africa, Boyega.

Attached: 150702356640.png (817x443, 34K)

Dawn's empire and their origins.
Genetic experiments with wyverns and fire wyrms and creating gmo valyrian slaves.

What are you using to do this?

There have always been black people in Europe, racism and genocide is why there are so few today

talktotransformer.com

Rent free

Get the fuck out of here.

Lets not.

The show sucked dick. They went full STAR WARS on the ending. "You were the chosen one danny." Fucking stupid.

Thanks

Attached: 1508169842977.jpg (316x399, 43K)

GIVE ME DUNK AND EGG. I WANT THE LUNK PLAYED BY THE DORK WHO PLAYED YOUNG NED.

Almost 5 millions in Ireland

Martin confirmed no Dunk and Egg because he doesn't want to start a show on another series he hasn't finished.

Robert's rebellion would be great but they will never do that because 'muh dragons'.

It will be all of that because people will watch it.

a valyrian dragonrider that goes into the east

Its gonna be some bullshit like Arya discovering Americos

Wasn't Robert's Rebellion in the making as a movie or a spin-off show?

Attached: Kino.png (2596x642, 416K)

Game of Thrones 2: The Search for Drogon

They are going to do a Summer Island slavery story. Americans eat that shit up.

>muh proud black natives being oppressed by purple eyed white supremacists
>muh proud black natives resisting valiantly and reclaiming their agency from the patriarchy

Prepare for a proud woman of color blowing up the volcano in valyria

obv its gonna be roberts rebellion

>complete story
>all humans/no fantasy monster shit, save on cgi
>auto views, guaranteed cha-ching

The white guilt is strong in Martin and of course the writer is (((GOLDMAN)))

Attached: 788c9ff2c4a75841c8e1d3ef28bb464b-imagegif.gif (434x434, 60K)

dumb and dumber couldn't even maintain the quality of the show once they ran out book material. do you actually think they're competent to do a spin off without fucking the lore again? i also realised that removing young Griff was where the quality declined too. really makes you think

after all all of the prequel series have ended (probably in about 8-10 years), I'd be willing to bet there will sequel-ish series taking place long after the original with name drops of the major characters - Arya the Adventurer who discovered a new continent or some shit, King Bran the Broken that ushered in a new age of peace, etc.

I genuinely feel bad for the people in the spinoffs. After that shitfest of the last season of GoT, very few people will want to watch it.

The Greyjoys.wacky family sitcom that takes place during the rebellion with victarian and euron as main characters. Think the osborne’s but with pirates, sea monsters, and molestation

give it up, she dead

Drogon eats dany vol I
Drogon eats revived dany vol I

Just put up new writers and director and people will watch.

>you will never see aegons conquest in the hands of good writers

At least have the decency to show a sex scene every episode for gods sake, aegons sister riding his face while the other rides his benis.

westerosi kingdoms enter the renaissance and the age of exploration, and begin exploring,colonizing and warring on Sothoryos and other exotic places of the world

what's so interesting about it? It's about a bunch of faggots who have medieval nukes flexing on kingdom who never had anything to do with them just because?

Prequel set thousands of years before GOT, showing the children of the forest being a diverse multicultural society until the whit- I mean Andals genocided them

bob's rebellion would be retarded
>we know everyone who dies
>we know literally already know everything that happens
>there's no possible way to make it last longer than a season maybe 2
there's a reason it's backstory for a real story and not a story itself. there's not much too it.

why does the modern $oy Goy have an endless appetite for poorly shot action sequences?

Most reasonable spin-off:
>Dunc and Egg
>Fire & Blood (Targaryen dynasty in westeros chronicles)
Because these were actually written by Martin

But they will probably do something stupid like

Its going to be Dance of Dragons which sucks.

I'm kind of starve for more magical GoT, but HBO will never do it since it will look like cheap CW shit and Syfy.

plus less production budget.