Everything makes sense

>everything makes sense
>direction is top notch
>characters are on character
Why people didn't liked it again? The only flaw I can think of was Bran not doing anything to stop all these events knowing what was going to happen from the beginning.

Attached: Jon Snow The Queen Penetrator.png (1280x720, 774K)

It's badly written, the production has only gotten worse since the first two seasons and after it completely overtook the books it became teenager-writing fanfiction
However the people that continued to watch the show post-season 5 were already completely braindead, so they didn't realize that Dany had a very specific ticking bomb maniac character since the start of the show and lost their shit when she actually turned out to be the insane genocidal maniac that she was hinted at being instead of a female empowerment stand-in

Everything went to shit once Dany died.

They killed the night king in one episode. It should have been a whole season of undead apocalypse.

The chapter was not bad, the conclusion was actually interesting, I don't think anyone saw that coming, and made sense.
But the series was already quite bad at this point.

this and i hated dany since season 2-3.

I can agree with this, the first 3 episodes of this season were fucking awful in every possible aspect, but these last 3 episodes were actually great and not so bad paced as the first 3, I would even dare to rate them together with the first 4 seasons but that's my personal opinion, then why in the hell people rated episode 3(the worst episode of the series) higher than this last 3 episodes, I just can't understand.

>characters are on character
Further from the truth

Attached: 1556714933365.jpg (510x510, 17K)

Everyone followed their logical conclusion, things being rushed don't change that fact, at the end the only 2 people making everyone kill each other were Dany and Cersei, and now both of them are gone, there is no reason left to keep killing each other, at least for the time being.
>what about the Dothraki
They are now being commanded by Gray Worm and will follow whatever he says, Gray Worm have no reason left to be in this side of the planet, all he wants now is to go back "home", and the Dothraki will follow him there.

My problem is the whole rushed night king plotline The entire build up for the "second long night" to end in less than a single episode felt like a waste of time.

Only morons were fooled by the supposed bait and switch with Daenerys which was telegraphed throughout the entire series and have zero problems with how that side of the plot ended.

Granted, there's a lot of problems with how Jon doesn't get executed for being a deserter in the first place. Sam somehow being an arch maester, despite also being a deserter. Both of which lead me to believe that there is no Night's watch any more and it was just a ruse to get Jon back to the north so he can flee with Tormund.

I'm pretty sure the Night Watch is already over, only thing left is the name and the concept of "the exiled" which is what Jon is now, just an exiled.

what a trash story

Why do brainlets think good direction is having a bunch "cool shots" strung together? I bet you clapped when you saw the dragon wings emerge behind Dany you basic bitch.

Attached: download.png (211x239, 4K)

Bran the broken?
More like Bran the fucking useless

Watching all those theory videos ruined this whole show for me
>thinking we would see an epic battle between john and the NK
>thinking we would see arya assassinate the queen/danny/the mountain
>hoping for lightbringer to be real
>the weird power fluctuations between episodes for the dragons
>thinking we would see more of the dorthraki outside of battle
>Jaime going BACK to cersi ruining 8 years of development

fuck it all
I'll never get hype of stupid tv again, im glad its dying and i hope D and D burn in hell

Bran didn't stop anything because Bran wanted the throne and this was the exact timeline that led to him taking it lol

Best episode of this whole atrocious season. Direction (apparently D&D themselves) was much more enjoyable than any of the Sapochnik shit.

Thinking any of that was going to happen was your own mistake, for that read the books, if the fat bastard ever finish them that's it. Before this season started I was still hoping for Tyrion to be revealed as the true heir of Aerys and ruler of the Seven Kingdoms ;_;

>have no reason left to be in this side of the planet, all he wants now is to go back "home"
Could you imagine how amazing that would be? Without welfare all the niggers would just... leave

>Jon Snow murders his girlfriend after spending all of 15 seconds trying to convince her to be reasonable
>Everyone is okay with both a Stark being on the iron throne and a stark ruling an independent north, no one complains or sees this as the power play it is
>The Dornish, who are famous for their independence, are totally okay with being shafted by Sansa, who will remain independent while they are forced to kneel
>Somehow everyone is okay with Bran being king even though he has no army and commands no loyalty from anyone
>They act like choosing a king voluntarily will not lead to instability down the line
>Somehow the Dothraki, who are basically more barbaric mongols/huns don't immediately rip Jon apart upon finding out he murdered their Queen/blood of their blood
>Worst of all, the forced cringy humor was some of the worst television I've ever seen, on any show in any genre
I could go on, but I don't want to waste more time than I already have.

what happened was fine it's everything in between or rather a lack of. they were literally just going through a check list. of course there's also issues with shit they just completely ignored like Jon being the true king. it's fine that he didn't end up as king (he didn't want it anyway) but it should have at least been fucking acknowledged. hell they even could have offered it to him only for Jon to refuse. don't even get me started on the white walker bull shit

>Jon Snow murders his girlfriend after spending all of 15 seconds trying to convince her to be reasonable
it was his only and last chance he would have to do so, letting her live more than that would have meant the dead of all his family, tons of more people, and maybe his own dead, it was something Jon had to do at that moment, and no other, he had a long time to think between talking with Tyrion and giving Dany the stab.
>Everyone is okay with both a Stark being on the iron throne and a stark ruling an independent north, no one complains or sees this as the power play it is
Talking solely about "everyone" involved, all of "them" were already loyal to the Stark, even the Dorne dude(who the hell was that guy anyways), the real only problem here was Sansa turning into a new Cersei/Dany but they give her the north to keep things in peace.
>The Dornish, who are famous for their independence, are totally okay with being shafted by Sansa, who will remain independent while they are forced to kneel
I don't think anyone here was forced to kneel and only listened to logic and reason, Dorne dude simply didn't have any reason to raise any voice at that moment, they already got Cersei killed whcih was their main goal, anything else will be dealt in the years to come.
>Somehow everyone is okay with Bran being king even though he has no army and commands no loyalty from anyone
He can tell people your sexual preferences, I wouln't go against this dude.
>Somehow the Dothraki, who are basically more barbaric mongols/huns don't immediately rip Jon apart upon finding out he murdered their Queen/blood of their blood
Maybe Gray Worm found him first and the Dothraki will do whatever Gray Worm says.
>Worst of all, the forced cringy humor was some of the worst television I've ever seen, on any show in any genre
I don't remember any humor here? They laughing of Sam proposal? Might be one of the best moments of the entire series.
Didn't bother to proof read because page 10.

>Jon being the true king
Eh, because if anyone dared to even name Jon as the new king, Gray Worm would had tell the Dothraki to start a war that no side wanted.
>the white walker bull shit
Now this was the real shit part of this season and won't bother defending it, fuck episode 3 and anyon that rated it above 1.

>It was his last chance
Clearly not, she still wanted to be with him.
There would be many more chances for them to be alone together.
>All of them were loyal to the starks
Literally none of them were loyal to the starks with the possible exception of Edmure and Yohn Royce
Edmure probably isn't loyal after Sansa's stunning display of disloyalty to her own uncle and Royce will do whatever Sweetrobin tells him
>Dorne dude simply didn't have any reason to raise any voice at that moment
Are you five years old? Do you understand how human beings work?
Pledging loyalty to a throne means LOSING POWER for yourself and everyone that comes after you.
They have to reason to swear fealty to Bran at all.
>Dothraki will do whatever Gray Worm says.
No, they wouldn't.
>I don't remember any humor here
Tyrion being left out of the book at the end, for example, was just some bullshit for the sake of cheap laughs.
Tyrion, the kidnapping of whom started the war of the five kings, who killed the warden of the west: Tywin, who was suspected of murdering Joffrey and was hand of the king for Joffrey and Daenerys.
This idea of him not being mentioned by any historian worth 2 cents is laughable.
The whole Edmure Tully/Sansa bullshit.
The entire Small council scene.
Just so ridiculous.

>Clearly not
Dude, the next time everyone Jon knows would had been dead, then it would have been too late.
>Literally none of them were loyal to the starks
>They have to reason to swear fealty to Bran at all.
So everyone agreed to go there looking for peace now that all the "bad" people are gone, and you think they would start a new war right there? You sound like the five years old here. Without to mention that like I already said, that was something to be dealt after this meeting.
>No, they wouldn't.
They literally did at the start of this episode by the order of their queen, just stop already.
>The whole Edmure Tully/Sansa bullshit.
This I can agree with you but the rest is just you looking for shit to complain, to begin with removing Tyrion from the text books would be the most reasonable thing to do taking in count all he did to get where he did, sure, nobody "here" would complain giving the context, but it just wouldn't work for the history they are writing.

lmao what

the first 2 were bullshit but at least somewhat comfy

3 was a shitstorm

4,5,6 were beautiful to look at but literally high school tier fanfiction writing

that may be the true ending but it was butchered beyond repair by poor planning and writing choices for 3 straight seasons

It's probably the best episode this season despite the cringe worthy small council scene.

>everything makes sense
>bronn being on small council
Pick one

>putting friends on position of power
Seems pretty realistic though.