AGENTS OF K.I.N.O

Do you guys watch everyone's favorite hapa?

Attached: Chloe-Bennet_1.jpg (1200x800, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ILsyqA6zPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

May is BAE

Attached: may1.jpg (400x600, 209K)

chloe bump

Attached: 141653_0471.jpg (3000x2000, 918K)

I met her kind of while getting onto a plane 4 years ago. She seemed cool.

This. May is best girl. Would marry and bring home to mom despite her being even older than mom.

Attached: 1413332503366.png (567x807, 844K)

This show hasn't been cancelled yet? Quick rundown after season 1?

It got better, then it stopped getting better, then it went to space.

I liked her better in ER. Fewer wrinkles.

Not only is it not cancelled, it was renewed for another season before the current one premiered

Low budget wonder. The writing is great in S3 & S4. Very watchable despite the shitty sfx and set design

You are wrong there m8s

Attached: 3df414cad60cf8b021d162a8eb1c0369.jpg (564x1074, 119K)

>no snap
>no other tie in to the MCU
>just generic Joss Wedon Sci-Fi show

I'd HOLD both their HANDS in PUBLIC. If you know what I'm saying.

It's almost like they ignored Captain Marvel and Endgame and went right to post Endgame, without actually doing a 5 year skip. I'm not sure what to think of it anymore considering how on point they were with continuity and tie ins.

#brave

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-08-30-at-10-768x417.jpg (768x417, 54K)

>dated logan paul

Dropped.

>watching this show post-Ward
I honestly cannot into it

Attached: IMG_5226.jpg (770x720, 161K)

ward was a fantastic character and definitely the show's highlight. but it's still a great show without him. it low-key became a legit sci-fi show loosely set in the marlel universe and honestly i don't understand how it's survived this long on tv without appealing to capeshitters

They're clearly doing alternative reality shit. This is the reality where thanos left from the past I guess?

They built up a fanbase of the team and not so much the capeshit. Once the capeshit weened off they still had people who liked the team doing their usual stuff within the greater universe. That and Disney really liked it as a serialized advertisement for the movies and kept subsidizing it.

Maybe. I'm hoping they eventually firm up what's happening. Also curious if there will be a Spider-man tie in considering the next one seems to revolve around the aftermath as well. If it hasn't split off on its own canon timeline and will be totally self-contained going forward.

>Show starts out as glorified cop show
>Now one part of the team is casually traveling around the galaxy

Attached: Some people may have a thing for the 45s, but to me, these are the real works of art.jpg (920x960, 85K)

Last season was shit. The Hydra-verse was kinda crappy too.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8ILsyqA6zPg
You're fucking delusional, m8. HYDRA-verse (and its aftermath) had some of the best damn acting of the series.

I stopped watching when Ward was kill

Attached: brettdalton.jpg (575x98, 18K)

Do you think Logan Paul analized her?

yeah you're probably right about disney considering this an advertisement. it has the opposite effect on me though. i'm more interested in what's going on in the show than in the mcu. and with them keeping the two so separate it was easy for me to stop watching the movies altogether and just stick with the show. it doesn't help that the show has better writing and characters. the only thing the movies have is cgi and scale

>Do you guys watch everyone's favorite hapa?

How did Chloe's team get a space ship this season?

I don't remember them having a space ship.

it's pathetic when women display half their torso and have no cleavage
you can't have it both ways, painted harlot!

gay

Half of the Hydraverse shit was specifically a FU to Trump. The show was doing fine until liberals lost their mind to the orange man living in their head 24/7 rent free.

Fitz was great, the Russian callback villain was so-so, the rest was kinda shit but it did have Ward at least.

Last season s u c k e d a s s and it's all Junior's fault. I haven't started the new season, won't until it's finished. Mac in charge? Good. Sarge not-Coulson? Ok. Space shit? As long as dippy ain't around I'm fine with it. Never should have been added to the show cast.

She says that knowing MING NA WEN is her fucking co-star?

Attached: Madam_Ming.jpg (474x715, 27K)

it's funny because you KNOW its because her name is another word for benis