Bran

What did the writers mean by this, Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_56762749619_132927.jpg (749x794, 68K)

So what are Jon and the Wildlings gonna do up there? Fuck? I bet he's gonna suck some boobies

quads of truth
That the stupid fucking lord's should've realised trusting a real life Psyker was a brad idea

what a jew

Why does Jon need to be punished? Because greyworm is mad?

He did all this so he can see all the rapes in Westeros in beautiful detail.

>NK is actually not dead, he just possessed Bryan
>Jon realises some suspicious wildlings deaths, with signs of them being killed by white walkers
>hfw the war against the winter is not over yet
>while thousands of Dothraki rape and invade Westeros since they already settled

This would be Kino of Thrones Part II: The Enemy Within™

HE'S GOING NORTH OF THE WALL TO LIVE WITH THE FREE FOLK YOU DUMB FUCKING NORMIE

he's playing 4d chess, he's going there to revive stannis and reclaim the throne

The three eyed raven was created by the children of the forest, Bran is not Bran but has become the new three eyed raven, basically the children of the forest are working through him, they've taken over and through Bran will work their vengeance, this is basically what the book is headed towards, Canon wise it makes sense for him to become King

he never said that you fucking idiot. bran doesnt control destiny retard, he observes it

The way bran looks makes me think maybe he just found a marajuana plant or something in that forest and this whole time hes just been baked out of his mind. How crazy would it be if you smoked some weed you found in an enchanted forest and suddenly figured out your on a tv show and your just watching a bunch of shit happen around you and theres like frozen zombies and shit. damn..

>implying you can't change your future if you can foresee it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 7.50.32 PM.png (1000x1016, 866K)

the future is as fixed as the past you brainlet.

>totally disinterested
>has 0 humanity or empathy
>plans to mind control a dragon which is basically a wmd
how did this seem like a good idea that makes sense to anyone? sounds more like a recipe for the apocalypse.

I have a movie for this thread.
If the future is set, then we have no free will.

Attached: PKDkino.jpg (600x450, 104K)

This. Bran inherited the Children's collective spirit.

I thought of it first 115165601

Whoops

as for Jon: he was indecisive when he could have declared himself king and taken over Westeros with two dragons. Instead, Kings Landing was massacred and the whole Targaryen claim discredited.

But we'll live happily ever after north of the wall fucking redheads, which is better than that faggot deserves

a deterministic universe doesnt rule out free will. or perceived free will

>whats that, the unsullied wont let you go unless i banish you? ok you are banished
>oh the unsullied are leaving the same fucking day and never coming back?
>sorry jon, pardon? im afraid i cant do that lol

>hurr forsee that im gonna choke and die on this apple in 3 minutes
>durr dont eat the apple

What now faggot?

So where do the others fit into this?

3ER can see multiple futures. So yes he can influence it.

In the show he’s gonna live a happy life beyond the wall, giving life back to the land that was the realm of the dead

In the books the same thing will happen only he’ll marry Val

>Of course I can, I'm the king

based autist

Turns out the apple was forced into your throat

i'll shove the apple down your throat. the future is fixed brainlet, whether you agree with it or not

Are you penguinz0?

its
>Yes I can, I'm the king.

The others essentially I imagine were supposed to be this first "phase" of weakening mankind, we don't know much because they don't appear much in the books but I'd wager that it's part of their plan, the others weaken mankind, after they're weakened the three eyed raven takes over as Bran, mind you they already saw this coming, it's just that the showrunners suck and created a night King which makes no sense, but it WOULD make sense why the others have an interest in Bran

lol ok sam harris, we get it.

you're shitposting on a hungarian underwater basket-weaving forum because you think there's nothing you can do to change your destiny.

brainlet answer, future can never be known to or have causality reworked to suit it

>Bryan

Mfw Bran is playing 20 dimensional chess

That post took alot of my creative mind, at least pretend that you laughed at my dyslexia

They're on the same side Children just frontin' they they don't hate humans

>"Where are the rest of you?" Bran asked Leaf, once. "Gone down into the earth," she answered. "Into the stones, into the trees. Before the First Men came all this land that you call Westeros was home to us, yet even in those days we were few. The gods gave us long lives but not great numbers, lest we overrun the world as deer will overrun a wood where there are no wolves to hunt them. That was in the dawn of days, when our sun was rising. Now it sinks, and this is our long dwindling. The giants are almost gone as well, they who were our bane and our brothers. The great lions of the western hills have been slain, the unicorns are all but gone, the mammoths down to a few hundred. The direwolves will outlast us all, but their time will come as well. In the world that men have made, there is no room for them, or us." She seemed sad when she said it, and that made Bran sad as well. It was only later that he thought, Men would not be sad. Men would be wroth. Men would hate and swear a bloody vengeance. The singers sing sad songs, where men would fight and kill.

are you retarded? lol

You could imagine it being a struggle of ancient races trying to maintain relevance as they go extinct because of man, and the others and the children of the forest and the three eyed raven are 3 parts of a whole in order to bring back that ancient magic