Why didn't they just make a bigger train?

why didn't they just make a bigger train?

Attached: 71u33qHOpuL._SY679_.jpg (453x679, 59K)

Next watch Train to Busan to finish off your trainkino

no need, have you not seen the aquarium wagon? the inside can be massive even if the wagons all seem to be of a similar size from outside

no

Attached: snowpiercer.1080p.mkv_snapshot_00.47.13_[2014.03.22_13.48.35].jpg (1920x1040, 53K)

? The train was designed to be completely, technically feasible. This movie could very well have happened.

God this movie was fucking retarded.
Ching chong slants should just stick with making interesting looking cartoons.

Watch The Lady Vanishes

>1938 movie
no fucking thanks

The tone of this movie was all over the place

what was the point of blowing up the train if they knew the winter was breaking why not just ride it out until the snow actually does start melting

Because he was mad at the hierarchy and the system that would use humans as literal cogs in the machine. I don't think they "knew" that the ice age would end as much as it was hoped for and signs were pushing in that direction. Still an unfathomably stupid decision to make.

he didn't want to stop the wheel, he wanted to break the wheel

The winter was already broken, they could survive outside. Curtis knew if he took the power Wilfred offered him he’d keep the train going despite this because it’s too tempting to maintain that status quo when you’re on top. The only thing he could do otherwise was to destroy it. It’s not like he cared anymore anyway all his allies were dead and everyone he knew had already been purged by Wilfred.

Why didn’t they just live in shelters?

Throw Momma' From the Train, then. Glorious color.

why didn't the human torch go supernova and melt the snow?

Why was the club rave near the front?

Why didn't they write a decent script? Why were the special effects so incredibly bad? why do Asian directors try to make English movies when they just end up awful because it's impossible to direct actors and get good performances out of them when you don't speak the language.

Attached: 1544377976896.png (213x237, 7K)

>I know what babies taste like
>wooooow we're eating bugs? fucking unacceptable

I expected the outside world to not be fucked up and it turns out they were in some underground bunker as part of a social experiment and everything they saw through the windows was just a projection or some shit.
But nope, they actually were on a train and the world froze over. Consider my expectations subverted.

Attached: 1549152533090.gif (250x195, 801K)