How do you get blown the fuck out this hard?

How do you get blown the fuck out this hard?

Attached: IMG_0539.jpg (1200x900, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nL9zg7-rzPc
youtube.com/watch?v=-FKO_icfd4E
youtube.com/watch?v=msunDlqD818
dailymotion.com/video/x78vk06
youtube.com/watch?v=MfWoEt1tg4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do i watch these without cable?

give it back jamal

someone posts them on Dailymotion around 7pm EST every day
search "site:dailymotion jeopardy --" and you set

The lady in the middle looked so mad.

Honestly, don't even respond to your invitation to the show.

Let it fucking die and don't let the hapa cunt get any more money.

Antenna if you don't live in the sticks.

Why are people so angry at him?

They're salty brainlets.

That's a lady?

Asian insectoid scum.

>how do i watch these without cable?
It's on network TV.

Jealousy. Plain and simple.

He's the chad to their virgin

>Why are people so angry at him?
He's the Michael Jordan of Jeopardy. Of course there's going to be salt.

No results

Why do they all have the same name?

He voted for Hillary.

lol dummies

Attached: a04.jpg (600x462, 33K)

don't they screen these people? why would you let someone with a 145+ IQ play when they're obviously going to dominate

>who is?

Attached: 1459840590779.jpg (396x385, 42K)

Why would we let a 7 foot tall Jamaican with legs longer than the average white mans entire body compete in the olympics as a runner? If we start sorting out the talented so the inferior can cope what’s even the point of the competition? Just turn it to the special olympics at that point.

He's a math savant and a professional gambler who lives in Las Vegas. They knew what they were unleashing.

>don't they screen these people? why would you let someone with a 145+ IQ play when they're obviously going to dominate
They get better ratings during massive runs.

can anyone stop him?

Attached: 1556845873405.jpg (990x1224, 428K)

>professional gambler

I wish I was so good at this shit I could just wander aimlessly around Vegas and make enough to live a few years off before going back

America is tired of winning

>mods deleted the other Jeopardy! thread despite being Yea Forums related while leaving all this /got/ spam up
Fucking faggots, anyways here's some OC.

Attached: jeopardy wojak.jpg (1020x528, 76K)

youtu.be/nL9zg7-rzPc

>aimlessly
lol this fag plans this shit years in advance. He's gonna be found buried under a parking lot in 17 years.

Leftists hate anyone successful

there is no one hated more on this planet than rich white males

Wtf they have ads on the podiums now??

Because people that watch and are contestants on jeopardy are the types to consider themselves "smart people". To see someone so thoroughly fucking own all these so called intelligent folk proves to them that they're just brainlet plebs compared to the real smart Chads of the world

he's hapa

That shit is old when was the last time you've watched it?

Because he's a professional gambler gaming what is perceived as a benign trivia game.

his great great grandmother was a chink, hardly a fucking mutt hapa.

Sports betting is part about the sports knowledge,, part about the math, part about the discipline, part about knowing how to get your bets down without getting banned and part about the necessary opening bank roll.

I work in the industry and I’ve only run across about 7 people on his level out of 5000 that I’ve dealt with. Most people just don’t have the discipline to be able to withstand a losing streak that’s inevitable no matter what you know

it was his grandma
he's 1/4 japanese

And when I say on his level, I don’t mean being rich from it, I just mean making a living off of it

if he's so good at jeopardy, why did it take until now to get him on?

>great great great great grandfather was from spain
>lol fucking one drop rule mutt muslim rapebaby

>1/4 japanese
>he is the great white hope, pure aryan genes

Casual bettor here, agreed. You have to have an autistic, computer like understanding of probability to cope and succeed, the biggest barrier to gambling success is human nature itself. Chasing losses and poor bankroll management are the death of 99%.

He should count himself lucky that he's not some hapa mutt though.

He is ruining the experience. No one wants to watch a show where you already know who is going to win.

James got one wrong and she answered correctly all snarky. He proceeded to then blow her and the other guy out by 80,000.

Any chance he will bankrupt the show? That'd be cool, just so long as Trebek is retired. And of course I want him to recover. Slim I know.

Who are you quoting?

He's not that smart and he's not playing by the rules either. I'm surprised they haven't banned him yet. He's just figured out some algorithm to game the system, not that impressive. He'll win until they change the rules

>He is ruining the experience.
That's the only real argument that isn't borne of jealousy, but fair is fair.

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1554235989169.jpg (1186x809, 357K)

t. seething brainlet

Why did they all write "GEICO" like that?

>He's not that smart and he's not playing by the rules either. I'm surprised they haven't banned him yet. He's just figured out some algorithm to game the system
How can he possibly be using an algorithm to predict all of the possible categories on varying topics? Wouldn't he need to have access to some master list of subjects that "Jeopardy!" possesses?

>if he's so good at jeopardy, why did it take until now to get him on?
You have to audition for it.

Actually, it’s inevitable that someone will come along and beat him and he’s building up the drama for then. He barely won a few weeks ago...he won by 14$.

What rules is he breaking?
Be specific you faggot.

>14$.
>14

Whatever does it mean?

I honestly hardly care about the competition aspect of this show. Most of the fun is seeing if you know the answers yourself.

Someone almost beat him, they waged 14 dollars less.

Fourteen

Cringe and wall of bluescreentvpilled

Based.

that's literally what he is
it's how he got autistic enough to become a professional gambler

He is a half-breed.

youtube.com/watch?v=-FKO_icfd4E
^times Trebek has been a dick

how does he know so fucking much?

>he misses the freebie aspect ratio question
>they give it to him anyway

What the fuck was that about?

He read up on all the major players in every field and memorized them.

Autistic kid + fancy prep schools + pre-peak social media = lots of book knowledge

President_Eisenhower got wiped.

Attached: Holzhauer Jeopardy Shrug.jpg (1433x992, 193K)

this. all the fun derives from playing along and occasionally calling a contestant a dumbass for not knowing something you did.

>Cringe and wall of bluescreentvpilled
sneed

>>he misses the freebie aspect ratio question
>>they give it to him anyway
>What the fuck was that about?
Story?

It's an American thing.

He's been preparing for it all his life.

youtube.com/watch?v=msunDlqD818

Now this is what jeopardy about. All these homos sucking some dudes cock is redd*t tier.

>what’s even the point of the competition?

What's the point of having a show where you know who is going to win beforehand?

Yes, competition. There is no competition when the one side is clearly stronger than the other.
It is boring, it damages viewership ratings.

If you have such poor understatement of the market that I need to chew and spoonfeed you about basic things, you are really in no position to criticise "leftshits"

dailymotion.com/video/x78vk06 12:36

Also, American jeopardy is shit for plebs.

What speed does everyone watch at? 1.9x here.

Attached: Need_For_Speed_poster.jpg (270x400, 26K)

Nice reddit spacing. No one watches jeopardy for the competition, they do it to test their own trivia knowledge

name something better, cunt.

>dailymotion.com/video/x78vk06
Ummmm he missed it and the woman got it.

>rolled 000's
>gave an incorrect answer for the interpretation of that scene

Ooh, I'm sorry.

Are you feeling all right?

why are they all name geico?

because you suck cock

The correct answer is "they'd better have given him credit before Final Jeopardy".

wtf does this guy just read random wikipedia articles all day

winning one show could be luck but this is crazy how do you have such expertise of such broad range

That still makes no sense. Good day to you.

I thought that was Dan "Get In My Van" Schneider from the thumbnail.

He has children's encyclopedia level knowledge of everything. Literally. That's how he amassed all those facts. Easy to digest information with just enough depth to give you what you need for a jeopardy question.

If you fail so hard at Jeopardy that you actually end negative, do they demand you make a lump sum or is there a payment plan? What about interest rates or fees?

Attached: 1511922690765.png (428x428, 219K)

And then later before Final Jeopardy the judges changed their minds and said his answer was acceptable and gave him more money.

If you can't pay up you have to either give the show your first born or perform enough blowjobs on the crew and Trebek to satisfy it.

no

Are you serious? That's fucked up if true. Display is not the same as aspect ratio.

can I just give the blowjobs without playing?

I don't understand what the big deal is with this guy, that Ken fella from Georgia did the same strat like a decade ago and people got mad but not this mad. I think Arthur Chu did something similar as well.

"Display ratio" implies that the image put on a screen is within *that screen's* parameters,not the image's ratio placed on the screen. Those judges missed that one.

I have a Jeopardy show in my backyard I'd like to show you

The main difference is how high his wagers are. Ken said hes doing what all the other Jeopardy greats were too afraid to do

i think it's because he's a gambler and not the typical professor or "knowledgeable" guy

I just watched a video that explained it; he's taking the higher risk/higher payout questions first, thus making it harder for his opponents to catch up no matter how good they are.

He destroys the Jewish contestants and takes the Jewish show's money

It's because this guy is only in it for the money. At least Ken gave a shit about Jeopardy. This guy took a whole year to prepare and to learn how the game the game and how to maximize his winnings. He's also a professional gambler, he's making a livelihood out of this while most other contestants do it because they enjoy trivia.

Is this the new holocaust?

I guess that makes sense. It's a fucking game show though, hell he's probably giving Alex the best last year he could have.

He's the New England Patriots of Jeopardy

They did the same thing but again what makes him different is that hes very aggressive with his bets

>but not this mad
they were this mad, they just didn't have twitter.

>hes very aggressive
Most hapa males are.

>Why are people so angry at him?
imagine believing fake news

Basically yes, plus hes giving them more ratings which covers the higher winnings hes earning and then some. People are just fags who like to complain

yeah that's exactly the same strat Ken and Arthur did. I suppose the butthurt is coming from his gambles

Only if the mother is asian. Otherwise they become Elliot Rogers

What if James outlast Trebek and becomes the next host of Jeopardy, as last man standing?

This guy is based as fuck and I hope he keeps making roasties toasty for at least 100 games.

only some shitty people on twitter complain, if there's someone good then they should come and beat him.

It's like getting mad at phelps for winning everything in his prime

Sounds like bullshit, but I believe it.

Is it possible this is a grand scheme for this guy to replace trebek? Have a showdown between him and ken jennings and it’s winner take all for the host spot?

lol this dumb nigger. If its any past contestant, its gonna be Ken.

So he's cheating?

He's still winning?

how do you get this sweet? why don't girls like this shower me with kisses?

Attached: 1544577755718.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

Why couldn't James be a cute girl like that one autistic qt with the glasses?

anyone have her webms?

Jabba the Hut in the middle is pissed because they took $4000 off of her total before Final Jeopardy because they realized she gave a wrong answer but they accidentally said she got it right

They then gave James an extra $4000 because he gave a right answer they thought was wrong

Fatty still would've lost

kirstin cutts

Is that the girl who sounded like Snow White with a way higher pitch?

He got the answer wrong, though. It's "aspect ratio" not "display ratio".

>how do you have such expertise of such broad range
autism

What the fuck even is dabbing?

Attached: 1556118071648.jpg (1280x1084, 218K)

^Proof it's rigged in his favor to gain more attention and thus ratings.

>No one wants to watch a show where you already know who is going to win.
Or part of the excitement is now anticipating who will beat him? Root for the underdog, as they say. I don't see why the inverse could be true too.

They said at the end that display ratio is still an acceptable answer and gave him $4000 for it

LENT FLEE

He was already leading the game with an unreachable amount though. The extra 4000 didn't matter.

yes.

Attached: 1543206106898.png (1024x769, 1.03M)

Was it kino?

Attached: kino.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

this.

y'all cocksuckers watching this like it's sports, how fucking boring must that be added onto all your favorite teams

he can be beaten, people are just sore losers

Who cares? He blew the other two out so hard that the question was a drop in the bucket.

Yeah, fuck being correct on a show that made its name on the contestents being exactly specifically correct. They should have also accepted "showy thingy ratio" or "screen size ratio" or even "the way it looks ratio".

That guy was a studio plant.
So yes, that episode was kino.

Fact?

>That guy was a studio plant.

Attached: 1540627737199.jpg (657x527, 53K)

Yeah, only really entertaining episode since his run started.

Attached: Turd Ferguson.jpg (1024x759, 85K)

Or fiction?

Attached: beyond belief.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Unironically, does he have a chance of catching Ken's record?

Jeopardy has always been inconsistent. Like when they fucked over the guy in final jeopardy who couldn't' spell Scheherazade even though they accept misspellings all the time.

The long answer is “display aspect ratio” therefore saying “aspect ratio” is correct while “display ratio” isnt is slightly arbitrary

The keys to beating him:

1. Buzz fast - too many contestants waste fractions of a second buzzing in like retards by flicking their wrists and shit

2. Pick the high money answers first

3. Wager nearly everything on daily doubles

Good grief, it's universally known as aspect ratio. Fuck Jeopardy. I feel happy for the good people that play and win, but the judges can go fuck themselves. Feel better, Alex!

>3. Wager nearly everything on daily doubles
Other contestants are too scared to do this though.

If you buzz too fast you get a quarter second lock out. He has mastered the buzz, just fast enough to beat his opponents and just slow enough not to get locked out.

The actual winner will beat him by $88. Screencap this.

Attached: 1557370213129m.jpg (1024x763, 144K)

Elliot Rodger's mother was asian, what the fuck are you talking about?

>1. Buzz fast - too many contestants waste fractions of a second buzzing in like retards by flicking their wrists and shit
It's the roasties who really overdo it

Attached: dumb bitch.png (1911x1061, 2.94M)

$1488.00 to be exact, user.

lol based

>If you buzz too fast you get a quarter second lock out.
What the fuck? The show wants people to be slow-witted?

Im gonna be honest, Lisa, I never did the test. Its a /pol/ meme that depending if your mom or dad is asian you turn into a chad or an incel but I never bothered to fact check before posting.

Because he's so good, and the producers aren't stupid.
They know they had deployed a nuke when they let him on. The news of Alex's impending death rushed their plans for this, since nobody would care once Alex is gone.

it's a dance move referring to toking a joint originating from American rap music

To prevent contestants from spamming the button

>it's a dance move referring to toking a joint originating from American rap music
Glad I never dabbed then.

There’s more than one way to play and more than one way to win, and some people are going to be better at it, no one is required to play, and if you step in the ring you fight whoever you’re chosen to. This is some straight every kid deserves a trophy bullshit you’re peddling.

She looks despondent, you retard. Do you know of any other emotions beside mad? LMAO

That's retarded. Arcade machines from the 1970s are literally more advanced than the Jeopardy! computers.

It's what gave Alex his cancer

Exactly. I see them do it all the time

You have to risk it. You came with nothing so nothing to lose

Is he the GOAT pseud?

How can pure wh*tes even compete?

You realize that those "so-called intelligent people" would destroy you if you were competing, right? So this is just an example of you being a jealous bitch and dick riding someone else's success. That's pathetic as fuck.

No this is actually happening

what episode was this? what date?

Not Yea Forums

Based

May 2nd I believe

Attached: 1546142546445.jpg (753x1160, 95K)

>jealous

Fuck yes

One person needs to sacrifice their appearance to take out the high value spaces and snipe his daily doubles (like that other longstreak asian asshole used to do).
The other needs to play moderately safe to claim victory.

redpill: he's planted by the show to revive interest since nobody gives a shit about this old boomer show now. i sure didn't, now i am reading about it on Yea Forums

/ourguy/ James BTFOs everyone once again. hopefully this lady doesn’t seethe on CNN like that last cunt

lol she's making the white people face

Attached: 1548206792949.png (395x474, 25K)

i find it weird how on Yea Forums whenever someone is good at something they idolize them and try to shit on anyone who doesnt agree or idolize them as well with this /ourguy/ shit, trying to claim successful people somehow so they feel a kinship and can feel some sort of vicarious pleasure through their achievements. like how manlet hating posts are overwhelmingly almost self-hating manlets, or the gay ass "mogging" meme as well. literally cuckold behavior.

Attached: 1406690488290.gif (300x281, 644K)

kek’d hard

Attached: 33EC30C9-F3CC-4D07-B0A2-2233FBE256B5.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Why would you find it weird when you just explained it to yourself?

>you should hate the only interesting thing happening to a boring questionnaire game show in a long time because it doesn't appeal to my inferiority complex

Attached: 1552947540521.png (396x382, 305K)

>Tfw no emma dork gf
Feels empty man

Attached: 1558253772314.gif (500x375, 994K)

23 days, 1.7 million
holds the record for top 12 highest scoring shows
non-hapas forever BTFO

so a quapa?

humpty dumpty in the middle looked mad as fuck the entire time

STRAIGHT WHITE MALE

because its just strange.
wow thats a really epic strawman there, i was going to include a point at the end about not hating successful people and enjoying seeing people who are great do what they're great at as well but i figured i didnt need to retard proof it, thanks for proving me wrong user!

lol looks who’s mad now

He also kicked ass on The Chase
youtube.com/watch?v=MfWoEt1tg4g

smug little shit

Attached: times up.gif (540x274, 2.46M)

>he missed that episode where James almost lost by 16 dollars
I feel sorry for you

what is rolling?

based James dabbing on Kens grave
also check’d

What are frogs?

EPIC STRAWMAN XD XD

he knows all the answers
here’s your (You) retard

>It is boring, it damages viewership ratings.
You have no idea how these shows work. People watch it for the winners.

Americans get tipped whenever they mention one of their corporate overlords in public, then everyone claps and tips you too.

James is a chad.

it was though, you didnt address anything i said, you made up a fake argument that i didnt make and attacked that instead. thats literally what a strawman is.

>What is FedEx?

I laughed so hard when they took $4000 from that lady and gave it to him, just to rub salt in the wound that it was literally impossible to beat him and she had been thoroughly spanked on national television.
the producer a savage for that one fampai

Ratings? Nigga if they kicked this guy off the show their "ratings" would go down the shitter. Hate to break it to you bud, but I guarantee you the majority of people tuning to watch jeopardy now are mostly watching because they want to see this guy wax some ass. Not everyone is so insecure they can't appreciate someone else's success. Besides, it's not like someone dominates jeopardy like this all the time. This guy will get beaten and the cycle will run again.

>$5,000 per question
What is up with your Chase America?

umm you must be fun at parties sweaty

oh did they take money from her too? I thought they only added to him. That makes it even better lol

Asians are considered "white" by SJW's when convenient. And he's only 1/4 Asian to begin with.

kek

>What's the point of having a show where you know who is going to win beforehand?

like almost every show ever?

Attached: have fedex.png (896x335, 48K)

Why are you questioning a retard's logic?

sucks for them, they should’ve studied more and practiced buzzing in with a spring loaded toilet paper roll like based Matt Jackson, king of the austists

No, I don't go to parties. Groups of people are no good.

I smell another CNN interview in the near future.

have sex

I hope so, that was a fun thread earlier today

Have thoughts

She said Pepin the Short was Charlemagne's son when it was actually Pepin the Hunchback. Pepin the Short was his dad

It was only one contestant that actually complained about him. Her(?) entire complaint basically amounted to:
>white male is actually trying to win a game that has prize money! That's not fair!

Fatty was doing the same thing tonight. Aren't contestants allowed to practice with the buzzers a little bit before the show starts? I figure most people learn pretty quickly that mashing on the buzzer like a coke addled monkey isn't going to work.

>inb4 buzzers are accused of sexism

jeopardy needs more cute contestants instead of boring autists

Attached: 48498498498498.jpg (748x637, 40K)

>Most of the fun is seeing if you know the answers yourself.
Finally someone gets it. I've never cared about the contestants in this game.

Network tv isn't free; you need an adapter.

Some guy ul them everyday on tpb

nigga you dumb

Dude, the TVs come with a built-in tuner...all you need to do is scan for channels and once detected, you can watch digital TV for free. No cable. No extra anything.

Tranny day?

you need a real TV fag

Post one then.

>English teacher that has the seniors over for a creepy party after graduation
>Administrator desperately trying to convince the board she's straight until she's tenured
>Wacky science teacher who genuinely loves teaching but can't connect to the youth at all

To be fair, they took away 4k from her after a break going into fj because they found out she was wrong on some question. She did look very pissed then

what a fucking queer

I hope she does. Sending roasties crying to CNN is hilarious.

After watching a couple of shows this guy really isn't any more knowledgeable than the average quizshow contestant, he just has a strategy that works and doesn't seem to care about guessing when most players would um and ah and try instead of blurting out anything that might be possible.
You can see that really well here where he's obviously guessing Saying Ginsberg before the question's read just because he's the most famous of the Beat poets is particularly embarrassing, I don't really enjoy his style of play.

underage b&

>Person A asks why people are angry
>Person B responds by basically saying they are jealous
And then this fucking retard here is saying Person B is jealous.

No u

ken jennings and the other jeopardy guy

>Aren't contestants allowed to practice with the buzzers a little bit before the show starts?
Yes. In fact, the amount of time for challengers to practice with the buzzers was increased back during Ken Jennings' run.

why would they let men compete in womens sports?

to virtue signal and indulge mentally ill delusions

I hope not. Being a good contestant doesn't necessarily make for a good host. The host just needs to be well spoken and congenial. Just no chicks.

Only Unbeatable Brad Rutter

Attached: 54cab07a674871890b57460b_image.jpg (1031x1200, 910K)

>If you don't have a vagina you don't get to have an opinion on abortion
>If you don't have a vagina you can still participate in women's sports
Daily reminder liberalism is a mental illness

Why would he plan to be buried in a parking lot? I don't get it.

shit tier
>watching jeopordy for the autistic contestants

okay tier
>watching jeopardy for the cute contestants

god tier
>watching jeopardy for the cute autists

Attached: 1538005906066.jpg (650x366, 188K)

that lady died of cancer before that episode aired

It's what the mob does to people who piss them off.

>I want him to recover.
We all do, kid. We all do.

Attached: 1556737235509.jpg (574x863, 73K)

Right before final, they deducted $4000 from her pile, and added $2000 to James.

>kid

Why do they all have the same name?

i think its cause Trebek is dying so they want to have one last ratings push before the big croak.

You get kneecapped by Alex Trebeck

I find it interesting anyone would try to feel smart by analyzing Yea Forums

In the past there was an unofficial rule in Jeopardy!! that no quiz bowl champions would compete because this is what would happen.

they have nothing better to do

Which episode is this?

the one that was just on

Why don't they just put a hard limit how many times a guy can win before they just kick him out? After 7 straight wins just kick him off the show.

You can't end negative, because anyone in the red by the end of round 2 is barred from final jeopardy.

The shows been on long enough i’m sure there’s some trick to being able to predict what type of questions they’d ask. I’m surprised he’s the first to figure out the pattern.

God bless seeders

He's still knowledgeable retard, just cause he guessed once doesn't mean shit

I love this guy. I wish I were born today so that I could fuck and impregnate any daughters that he might have.

He is in the 99.9999999999999999999999 percentile of human intelligence, and most people are pissed that they will never be as smart or as gifted as him.

Don't the ratings go up when the champion continues to win? People want to watch solely to see if or when the streak breaks.

What's the best way to become better at trivia quizzes?

Both remembering shit, knowing what's likely to come up in these quizzes and finally, speed in answering?

His level of concentration is amazing

>asks a question
>immediately answers the question
why would you even ask?

I don't know how this show works, isn't it a trivia quiz? What does being a math genius have to do with it, no algorithm is gonna tell him who the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys in 1972 was.

If we knew how this shit worked we would be in his position, wouldn't we?

>Just gambles and plays trivia all day
James is so incredibly based.

I'm asking
>how do I remember shit better?
>how do I know what relèvent ? (I know a lot of crap but it's not quiz material)
>How do I increase recollection speed?

Exercising more can help with cognitive function. Can't help you with the rest.

It's not "slim" user. I want you to understand with complete realism that 0% of people make it through this.
They will tell you there is a single digit chance the person survives a few years, but you have to remember that this number includes people who were misdiagnosed and who actually had less aggressive cancer. It is extremely unlikely Alex falls into this category.
At the absolute best we have another two years with him on this earth.

Shoo shoo based winner

He gambles high and goes for the expensive questions, something others don't have the balls to do. Once he's gotten them it's too difficult for the other contestants to catchup. The clever tactic, just like how on average the smartest thing to do on The Weakest Link is to lock after correct answer.

I don't have a digital TV so I still need an adapter. Besides, taxpayers pay for network tv so yeah it's not free.