What is this expression meant to convey?

What is this expression meant to convey?

Attached: XRxrZJ2.jpg (1920x960, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZkK9OodOExo
youtu.be/Okv8yAIYTFI
youtu.be/piWe1uxzeFQ
icantbelieveitsnonfiction.com/2018/02/14/hisashi-ouchi-and-masato-shinohara/
youtu.be/7tx_CaXqp9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

new superhero/villain - the pizzaman

Looks yummy

source?

god I wish that were me.

>we are gone

Attached: thinking_skeleton_tile_coaster.jpg (630x630, 83K)

I had no idea they re-did the incredible melting man recently

I'M DOCTOR TED NELSON

New episode already? Wasn't expecting them to get this far already, thought it would be episode 4 when they got this far.

I'm kinda bummed they didn't show the part where she lifted his arm and his arm meat fell off. Voices of Chernobyl is wild.

Attached: ludmilla_ignatenko_chernobyl_key_players_gettyimages-542876250.jpg (960x1200, 269K)

when you forget your sunscreen

We need a "deal with it" screen grab when hes wearing the sunglasses

radiation poisoning

GOT THIS THREADS SONG RIGHT HERE!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/ZkK9OodOExo

>characters who are literally you

bravo nolan

Attached: (JPEG Image, 640 × 416 pixels).jpg (640x416, 120K)

youtu.be/Okv8yAIYTFI

I'm glad that they're not too gratuitous with the graphic body horror. Gets the point across without upending how tight the focus is.

Can somebody explain to me how radiation sickness spreads from person to person? It literally doesn't work that way unless you're exposed directly to neutron radiation, which I don't believe these lads were, which was mostly beta and gamma radiation. This shit is ruining the show for me, somebody explain.

That's beautiful. Thank you for this gift user. I love you, no homo. Here's one for you!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/piWe1uxzeFQ

it's real mate they had to be buried in led coffins

But why? Just because you have radiation sickness doesn't mean your body magically emits radiation. It doesn't work that way.

That song is actually dedicated to the 3 divers

Amidst the clean up of the infamous Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster in April of 1986, the authorities discovered that the nuclear reactor was flooded with highly radioactive water. The steam from this volatile water was threatening to cause a massive explosion that would carry radioactive material and gas across a large portion of Europe, they needed to open the floodgates to release the pressure in the chamber and save a large part of Europe from nuclear fallout.

To drain the reactor someone would have to dive into the water and open the release valve by hand.; for anyone involved it meant a certain and painful death.

Three men volunteered, now unofficially known as the suicide squad, they didn’t ask for glory or riches, simply that once they passed their families would be looked after. And so three ordinary men, Valeri Bezpalov, Alexie Ananenko and Boris Baranov did an extraordinary thing, and dove into the depths of the reactor.

After the only lamp they had with them fell into the darkness, the three men felt their way towards the gate, and completed their grim mission by opening the valve.

Ten days later all three were buried in lead coffins.

Ukrainian Folklore tells the story of the Bogatyri, three valiant knights of old.

They were breathing shit in directly from the core for hours. All those particles are still in their bodies I imagine.

Are you stupid? Why do you think they say not to touch irradiated items? They tell people not to take items from Chernobyl? Why they have to decontaminate anything irradiated “

Ouchi

Thank you this makes more sense than what that other retard was saying

Do you think he felt that or are all his nerve endings dead?

Why didn't they just shoot him? Keeping him alive like that seems kinda cruel.

imagine heat, but sticky poisonous heat

His nerve endings are literally being seared off. Something tells me that would be pretty painful desu :(

It is supposed to convey what this guy felt:

icantbelieveitsnonfiction.com/2018/02/14/hisashi-ouchi-and-masato-shinohara/

Attached: img_0037[1].jpg (300x192, 39K)

still would

Mutants rise up! youtu.be/7tx_CaXqp9U

And their families got an extra cup of borscht every week.

*glows*
>Yup, Cesium-137 really is the best isotope

Attached: Butterball.jpg (320x240, 48K)

>ouchi

Can someone with skills make the Chad Ouchi?
>"Ouch-i"