Kino does still exist

Kino does still exist.

This was amazing. Totally amazing.

Attached: maniac-soundtrack.jpg (1334x1334, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/es107GEa_vE
youtu.be/S2Z6vKuJ6_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watched about 10 minutes of it, unwatchable.

>netflix
>reddit spacing
Hide

Attached: nice_try_zoomer.jpg (154x159, 5K)

Justin Theroux is a totally underrated actor

You are a pleb. There were some great performances and some of the writing was funny, but both main stars were dog shit, the main story was shit and the ending was retarded as fuck.

I couldn't get past 10 minutes. Hackish, cornball sentimental schlock.

Superior Maniac(s) coming through.

Attached: Maniacs-600x426.jpg (600x426, 62K)

Was Jonah hill able to get alcohol to emma stones party?

shew shill

she may look cute and innocent on the outside but she is really a cold blooded serial killer and an absolute MANIAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAHGHKHGKERHKLE1RJE;RJPWE SHE'S A MANIAC!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!!!! DON'T BE FOOLED BY HER LOOKS BECAUSE SHE WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF AND BITE YOUR NOSE CLEAN OFF IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN A CANADIAN PUBLIC BUS BECAUSE SHE IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE AND SHE'S A MANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1537638243573.jpg (1106x1000, 247K)

>Jonah Hill

No fucking way am I watching it

I dropped this halfway through. Bits and pieces of it were really good. The general atmosphere and dystopic feel were really quite good. Pod dad is probably my favorite thing in it overall. The VR sex scene was brilliant, or maybe terrible.

The worst thing in it is Jonah Hill. He's fuck ugly and I don't want to look at him, and his character sucks. The second worst thing is Emma Stone. She's beauteous and I would like to look at her, but her performance really grinds on you, her character is a terrific asshole.

Basically good setting, ok concept, bad mains, with some vignettes that really redeem the show but some long stretches that suck complete ass.

Based schizo Emma Stone autist

dissonance scarey isnt it 0__o

>Shill

Nigga it's a netflix TV series released in 2018. It's not some high profile capeshit you can see in cinemas.

Were you dancing with some chick in there?

Nobody wants to see Jonah Hill act, nobody.

You're missing out on some absolute kino. It's incredible.

its another film starring an ugly jew and pretty aryan looking woman

h e r p e s

It's not a film.

>Reddit spacing

Why delete my post? Reddit spacing is a meme perpetuated by a chink. Fuck you.

Go back to r/the_donald senpie

le epic xD meme upboats to the left good sir

Nice dubs.

Pure kino, and it should've got a lot more attention around here. Anyone who says otherwise is a pleb.

He's actually pretty well cast for this role desu

Settle down funknigga. You peaked with true detective

quality series

watched the first 2 episodes and ducked out. couldn't do it. I thought it would be at least interesting and it wasnt

It's good but can be called a snorefest too

takes 3 episodes to get hooked. ya blew it

You just got pleb filtered.

Its kino and everyone here is being edgy. The its retro-future aesthetic and comfy as fuck. I like everything but the fairy episode. Them in the lab is better than any of the visions.

>cliche car crash in episode 2
>amazing
Dropped so hard.

>Netflix
>Jonah Hill
>"kino"

Attached: 1391162893686.png (100x128, 41K)

LOTR episode was pretty shit. Gangster Jonah was funny though

It was extremely good for about 2 episodes, and quickly became dogshit once the main format materialized

it's 100% pure unadultered kino. best show i've watched in a long time

>Dan Romer
Might check it out just for the music
youtu.be/es107GEa_vE
youtu.be/S2Z6vKuJ6_U

Not with two lines

Not until it's several lines of text

I overall liked it even though some of the scenarios I had to plod through a little.

For some reason I completely fucking lost it and lose it just from thinking Mantleray going through psychosomatic blindness and that black guy saying "took that man two whole days to blow this motherfucker up"

Only sith deal in absolutes

The first half is kind of a slog to build up the amazing second half. You quit too soon

japanese scientist chick is a top qt

Attached: qt.jpg (796x647, 56K)

Agoraphobic British/Jap smokefu is the waifu of the Gods.

Theroux kills it, his performance and character carries the show with Fukanaga's directing. Jonah and a couple of the scenarios are weak though

just realized it's the chick from ex machina

Attached: exmachinadance.jpg (700x394, 42K)