Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: 8cf6fb4d6b5609d77d28c0d3e9ac41a4.jpg (402x594, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauda_Air_Flight_004#Lauda's_visit_with_Boeing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bait, troll or late?

Attached: RushPoster.jpg (490x700, 106K)

Idris Elba

good movie. too bad fredrick zoller doesn't get more american movie jobs (or maybe he's stuck on some tv show i dont watch)

OP uses this place as a friend simulator and wanted you to post that so he could say "oh wow I had no idea" so you two could have a conversation. OP is really that pathetic.

Oh.. could at least post actress 'role' thread then.

Rush 2 will be Villeneuve/Pironi storyline

F

t. OP

Nah, it will be about Senna

He died like an hour ago.

oh wow I had no idea

I''m so fucking sick of hearing about how great Senna was.

Unironically a great movie.

I don't know shit about Formula 1 but loved this movie.

That's a fucking bummer

F

All you need to know is that racing was a blood sport in the 1970s. The fucking fuel tank was next to the drivers and there were little to no safety features until the early '80s.

They should make a film about the 1973 Indianapolis 500. The day EVERYTHING went wrong. One guy died in qualifying. One guy crashed and showered the audience with gasoline. A mechanic was killed by an emergency vehicle and another driver died a week later in the hospital because of a botched blood transfusion.

Senna made millions of brazilians wake up early on sundays just to watch him drive in circles
dude was a GOD

Deeply underrated kino.

My fellow brazilians never disappoint me in making me cringe.

Big F

Based chad gremlin man.
RIP in peace.

I want to see a Jim Clark kino, but it would be boring as fuck. He wasn't an asshole and never did anything stupid or controversial and had no free time because he spent all of it traveling to the next race. Half of it would be wins and the other half would be him on a fucking plane.

But that's true tho.

Alonso Kino would be even more boring.
It's like you need to be a stupid asshole to have an entertaining biopic.

Attached: sunbathing-alonso.jpg (768x432, 113K)

Fuck me, I want that movie so bad.

It better show him forcing Boeing into admitting their fuckup. Based rat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauda_Air_Flight_004#Lauda's_visit_with_Boeing
>Lauda asked Boeing to fly the scenario in a simulator that used different data as compared to the one that Lauda had performed tests on at Gatwick airport.[21] Boeing initially refused, but Lauda insisted, so Boeing granted permission. Lauda attempted the flight in the simulator 15 times, and in every instance he was unable to recover. He asked Boeing to issue a statement, but the legal department said it could not be issued because it would take three months to adjust the wording. Lauda asked for a press conference the following day, and told Boeing that if it was possible to recover, he would be willing to fly on a 767 with two pilots and have the thrust reverser deploy in air. Boeing told Lauda that it was not possible, so he asked Boeing to issue a statement saying that it would not be survivable, and Boeing issued it. Lauda then added, "this was the first time in eight months that it had been made clear that the manufacturer [Boeing] was at fault and not the operator of the aeroplane [or Pratt and Whitney]."[18]

A Jim Clark movie would only get funded if you basically sold it as "Guy with crippling autism does amazing things in spite of himself".

>1991
Didn't know Boeing had a record of pulling this shit. Or that Lauda owned an airline.

>One guy died in qualifying
Same in '94 when Senna died.