One ticket to John Wick 3 please

>One ticket to John Wick 3 please.

Attached: 1.jpg (1056x1354, 924K)

But you already got a front row ticket to you being a faggot who talks about food like a woman.

ew yuck a couple of those sandwiches have tiny pieces of lettuce, no thanks

thats only enough for a 90 minute movie

That platter is multiple people - unlike you the guy in the pic has friends.

I don't have friends either, but I'm not fat - just saying that to forestall what you think is a witty rejoinder.

I say this in all these threads but i could in one sitting.

chicken looks a bit too fired

I see a snack not a meal

Just one? What happened to your friends? And your girlfriend? Why aren’t they with you OP?

Is it weird that I can't eat a lot in one sitting? I could eat one of those burgers and that's it I'll feel like shit almost immediately .

>Why yes I am going to see John Wick 3, how could you tell?

Attached: me_irl.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

me here
actually I am fat, that guy was impersonating me

its ramadan you shouldnt be posting pics of food (especially haram ones)

Since growing a beard I can't enjoy eating fucking burgers, I always bite on my moustache and it hurts like hell. And no, I wont trim it because then my lips look like a hairy pink asshole.

No its not weird its normal. I'm one of the "i could eat this all in one sitting posters" but i can only do it because i'm fat. Pretty sure most normal people would struggle a lot with shoving that much shit down their gullet.

Would it be wrong to sneak in a small bucket of KFC into a movie? Would the KFC smell be distracting to other people?

>checks burger basket
you aight kid, go in

I'm overweight myself but I'm overweight because of excessive beer drinking but just can't handle large amounts of food

I'm fat but I'm the athletic kind of fat

>American cat

Attached: 1557751320607.jpg (888x1024, 128K)

Sumo mode or bloat king mode?

Why does Yea Forums eat the most unhealthiest shit imaginable at the theater? Bring an apple or something.

>this is a regular lunch in America

More like afternoon snack

>mmm I consume only kale and water I'm gonna live forever!
>dies from malnutrition

In awe at the size of this lad

Absolute mewnit.

I'm fat but I know for a fact that I couldn't finish that in one sitting, but I sure as fuck would try. The first two burgers would be gone in a blink and then it would hit me hard halfway through the third one.

Thank you for that fren, it made me laugh heartily.

Attached: 1509527910737.png (400x333, 91K)