Uncle, sit down

>Uncle, sit down.
How would Yea Forums have responded?

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-183748.png (1280x720, 851K)

FIGHT ME THOT

I would challenge her to an honorable duel for attacking my pride. Once she inevitably refuses i will tell her to mind her place.

>Have sex.

She would have a champion as a lady should and then Edmure would look lile crap since he's a mediocre fighter

Why did he listen to her at all?

>Suck my sweaty noble balls, niece.

I would have grabbed bran by the throat and crushed his windpipe

>Oh I remember when I was the one telling you to sit down, on my lap. I swear by the seven I'll beat you and your goblin of a sister senseless right here and right now in front of the council and that unsullied faggot if you don't start showing me some respect. Now apologize.

Are they all aware they elected a being that will probably live beyond normal life expectancy?
The previous 3-eyed raven lived to 125 before he was murdered.

Its the middle ages he should have just slapped her in the face.

>you're as thick as your dead aunt and mother. If you don't want to be joining them you'll never speak to me that way again, got it? I heard what that Bolton boy did to you, he must not have done a very good job by the looks of it. My bannermen alone in this stinking ruined city outnumber yours 10 to 1 and they're just outside this arena. And unlike yours who dishonored themselves pillaging and burning with foreign invaders, they've not been made rapiers...yet....
Or something like that

I WOULD HAVE RAPED HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I would have countered "and how many wars have you fought in my dear? how many armies have you led? how many years of political experience do you have my little niece? Your lack of respect for your elders reveals your immaturity and female pettiness, your mother would be ashamed of you."

>Straight, white male gets Bazinga'd epic style

*Sigh*

So sick of this, bros. Imagine if Sansa stood up and put forth her case to be Queen and he told her to sit down and shut up. No one would be laughing. They'd be calling it sexist and bigoted. The white man is truly the whipping boy of the modern era, the new n*gger; if you will. If you thought this scene was funny, you are either: A. A Discord tranny shill or B. A soiboy, leftist cuck. Either way get the fuck off this board.

Attached: 1520199870788.jpg (1768x2500, 608K)

they should have had lady stoneheart on the council being a gross zombie thing

People are fucking retarded. Sansa was actually saving his uncle the embarrassment of proposing himself for King and having every single person there vote Nay.

How they twisted it into a yass queen moment I'll never understand.

There would have been much nicer ways of putting it, sansa was a cunt

I would’ve asked them to pass me the water bottle.

>challenge Sansa because you know you can absolutely fuck her up
>she chooses goblina as her champion
>fuck

Attached: IMG_5219.jpg (864x1038, 208K)

I would have given my head a shake and thanked m'Lady Sansa for letting me check myself before I rekt myself

>LOL SIT DOWN UNCLE YOU FAG TRYING TO BE KING
>btw I'm gonna be queen in the north sweetie, hope that's fine ;)

You share this bored with reddit refugees and 80 IQ normies that wanted the Night King to 1v1 Jon instead of raising a bunch of wights and ignore him mate, you gotta accept that the vast majority of people are literally retarded and have no clue how to understand thematic motifs or subdued character development.

Why didn't littlefinger get a champion?

Why did you guys watch 8 seasons of a show that was gung ho on women being in charge? Like you're surprised that one of the most impotent characters in the show got told off by one of the main characters?

it was off the table, as was a trial by combat, as was an actual trial, as was the guest right, as was imprisonment, as was harrenhal

I would have used pulled out my valyrian steel sword “Swallowsoul” and cut her down the middle. All the other Lords and ladies would have drawn their swords to fight me but they are no match as I trained with sensei for 20 years in the art of samurai. One by one I would slay them all and declare my claim for the throne by roaring at 290 decibels for 20 minutes. All would bow out of fear.

kill everyone on attendance
crown myself king, pardon snow

Why the fuck is Edmure being a king presented as such an absurd thing, when 90% of the appeal of Bran came down to "inoffensive and harmless to the other high lord"? Like, I'm pretty sure Edmure could have easily been an inoffensive king who let a competent small council operate the show.

Fuck the stories angle. Present Bran's story to the average in-universe normal fag, and they'll point out that Bran didn't do anything but sit on his ass for the entirety of these events.

Attached: 1558363801203.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

Cut her down where she sat.

That would give me a cool story, then I get to be King

Kek
This actor is based tho