/got/

This post is dedicated to Myrcella the Beautiful of the House Baratheon, the first of Her Name, Rightful Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

Attached: 1397115272004.webm (870x850, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Special_Report:_Max_Borenstein_prequel_leaks_to_Game_of_Thrones_Wiki
docs.google.com/forms/d/1KPFZTeyz3gkZM337d-RJcLYEnyQ1TUOAZj2VyZMI4hY/edit
ladbible.com/entertainment/celebrity-emilia-clarke-was-so-nervous-she-had-to-get-drunk-to-pose-naked-20160414
youtu.be/eGEk2q1ygoA
youtube.com/watch?v=CM96zLjYzA4
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-21/game-of-thrones-finale-reaction-live-blog/11132980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for UNE

Attached: Une.png (726x586, 168K)

>posting worse Myrcella

Attached: 1553034122734.jpg (280x280, 12K)

fuck she was made for black cock

imagine an oiled BBC going in and out of that perfect pink vag

Fuck off

Not everyone is a Danyfag but EVERYONE is an Emiliafag

Attached: Emilia_Clarke_(9347957209)_(cropped).jpg (1984x1811, 1.59M)

Attached: 1558258336390.jpg (1181x853, 280K)

wait why did they change the actress?

Nigga stop coping every thread, no one want you black cock

Attached: 1533347424957.png (953x1282, 753K)

I am SICK of all this
>muh dany deserved it she went through so much!!!
"....No!"
She had literally everything handed to her. Marries into the top of a khalasar, and inherits it after her husband's death. She literally gifted 3 dragons, which she uses to burn anyone who stands in her way alive until she has an army and sits at the top of a pyramid. She won NOTHING through work, intelligence or strategy, without the dragons she is NOTHING. She is a mary sue who had everything handed to her and had great men such as Barristan flock to her for no reason at all, then do all of the work FOR her. "Wow you're so great Dany lol i'm too blind with love to notice that me and the rest of your waifufags are actually carrying out all your great deeds!"
ENOUGH!
Jon worked for everything. He literally gave up everything he had and went to the wall, where he was hated. He forged alliances and made friendships. When janos slynt pussied out Jon stood up, took charge and beat the wildlings back despite being in love with one of them. He led the expedition north to avenge the Lord Commander's death and kill the fookin legend. He actually EARNED his position of Lord Commander. At Hardhome when everyone else ran he rallied his men and ran TOWARDS the white walkers so everyone else could escape. When all of the Northmen were too cucked to attempt to oppose Ramsay, the second Jon Snow comes south he beats the fucker nearly to death. He EARNED his title of King in the North.
>b-but muh dany went through so much!!! She was raped!!!
Jon was fucking MURDERED. And according to some, rape can even be considered BEAUTIFUL.
No more of this nonsense. I'll tolerate no more of you Danyshitters and your bloody dithering. You may post about how you think she's cute but I'll have no more of that IT WAS HER TIME shite.
'ave sex.

Attached: IMG_5208.jpg (620x935, 50K)

UNE
UNE
UNE

/clarkeguard/

>even my normie coworkes hated the episode and have no plans of ever rewatching the show
HBO and AT&Tare gonna be mad as fuck when sales plummet and the brand goes to shit

Attached: Finale Daenerys betrayal.jpg (3150x2100, 3.23M)

first one was prettier, second was decent but nothing special.

Why are normies so fucking critical of everything? Saying a popular show is bad doesn’t make you smart or interesting.

Jon was born a Targaryen, raised a Stark, but he's a free folk at heart. He's back where he belongs. It's too bad the only woman he really loved died

Attached: ygritte.jpg (1148x608, 320K)

Attached: 1558262742403.jpg (720x540, 61K)

already happened

Attached: dorned.jpg (640x784, 97K)

8 years gone
it wasnt supposed to be like this

Attached: 1446146695459.jpg (362x392, 16K)

>she had to get drunk just to do nude photoshoots
>doesn't like making sex scenes/appearing naked in general
I want to marry her

Attached: cute.webm (480x418, 256K)

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Special_Report:_Max_Borenstein_prequel_leaks_to_Game_of_Thrones_Wiki

>George R.R. Martin has said that Valyria was "like the Roman Republic, with dragons". A major focus of this prequel is on diversity, as it deals with issues of immigration, naturalization, and cultural identity - all within a multi-ethnic democratic state. The central conflict that kicks off the series is, "what does it mean to be 'Valyrian', and who gets to share in that power and prestige?"
can we fucking not?

>Did I mention there are dragons? Lots of dragons. Hundreds of dragons.
who is this supposed to entice except dragongirls?

Attached: duncry.gif (160x120, 931K)

Imagine being that much of a pleb

>set up big bad guy
>killed off to little fanfare or consequnce

WHY DO THEY KEEP THINKING THIS A GOOD IDEA?

Attached: 1557271953328.png (1181x853, 730K)

What do they think about Jon killing Dany? My coworkers said they would just rule with her, and that Jon is fucking dumb

Attached: 1558205144116.png (801x652, 832K)

Bran literally eats people in the books

>I didn't like the ending, so it makes the last 8 years of the show worthless as well
HAVE SEX

Attached: 1558258800878.jpg (1210x1282, 360K)

>user! they chose me for the tv show! isn't this wonderful? im going to be a princess!

Attached: maise.jpg (640x642, 48K)

>Diverse multicultural state gets destroyed in a cataclysm and plunges the continent into chaos
Based Hollywood kikes

Attached: 1547931796305.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>substantiateyourclaims.png

All because D&D wanted that Disney money to go and make Star Wars shit

She'd be the perfect woman if not for this

Attached: SE.jpg (634x924, 121K)

Post great quotes/moments/plotlines we never got in the show. Starting with the obvious, based Wyman Manderly:
>"Foes and false friends are all around me, Lord Davos. They infest my city like roaches, and at night I feel them crawling over me." The fat man's fingers coiled into a fist, and all his chins trembled. "My son Wendel came to the Twins a guest. He ate Lord Walder's bread and salt, and hung his sword upon the wall to feast with friends. And they murdered him. Murdered, I say, and may the Freys choke upon their fables. I drink with Jared, jape with Symond, promise Rhaegar the hand of my own beloved granddaughter … but never think that means I have forgotten. The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer's farce is almost done. My son is home."

i didnt say any of that you retarded meme spouting shitter
i was just time passes posting

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Aggghh.jpg (590x559, 33K)

Yeah I fucking hate short girls

Attached: 1558400927703.jpg (958x797, 67K)

Attached: 1461612220758.jpg (1181x853, 244K)

DELET

He's eating Jojen to be a better wizard

I feel like Jon's acting from the moment Tyrion tells him they'll send him to the Night's Watch ("There's still a Night's Watch?") until the end was just Kit reacting to the script and not something that Jon as a character did.

Same with Dany and Emilia's rage and confusion at the script, they manifested into some fantastic acting, like some sort of forced method acting. I'd give her an Emmy for this episode or the previous one.

Seth MacFarlane is a homossexual and she was just his beard. You can't prove me otherwise

Attached: 1558365853835.png (1079x932, 1.52M)

Attached: 1558258398998.jpg (1181x853, 221K)

Okay sorry user, I guess I just got too triggered by other people claiming their life is "ruined" because of a TV show

Right now, the brainlet NPC opinion is “hurr game of thrones bad”. When will the mainstream come around to the true patrician opinion that the entire series was actually very good?

>Emilia Clark 5'1
>Seth Mcfarlane 5'8

Attached: S1 Dany.jpg (1199x660, 287K)

Leave Seth alone, Seth is OK by me

Lol - triggered!! That’s the word that libtards use!!!

god dammit i was gonna do nofap

Attached: lyanna blacked.jpg (2048x1339, 965K)

Go to bed Seth

I'm still pissed there wasn't a single female giant with some 10D tits

>Peter Griffin fucked Daenerys
ohnonononno /got/ bros how the fuck do we recover from this

based

you are forgiven

Attached: 1463263821673.jpg (633x639, 53K)

it's so obvious from the writing

How did Dany roll into your heart?

Attached: danyroll.webm (640x742, 969K)

Sounds like you just wanna be a contrarian, user.

that's just a theory

They thought it was rushed and anticlimactic mostly. Didn't really say if they thought Dany was crazy or not

So does Emilia have a brown or pink asshole?
Asking for a friend.
I bet she has a loose brown eye back there. I bet her asshole has been thoroughly pounded at this point.
I bet she fucking loves taking it in the ass.

He giant that went to castle Black was a female.

d&d are literal misogynists

>"I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?

Attached: IMG_4740.gif (160x192, 836K)

Do you have a pic of Maisie Williams parents?

episode survey run by basedboy danyfags
docs.google.com/forms/d/1KPFZTeyz3gkZM337d-RJcLYEnyQ1TUOAZj2VyZMI4hY/edit

Still the best girl.

when are we getting an updated final power ranking?

As does any true Patrician.

Coldhands kills Night's watchmen and Bran&co eat em

Attached: Coldhands.jpg (900x471, 75K)

>the true patrician opinion that the entire series was actually very good
it wasn't, normies err by thinking that it only just went bad when actually it has been objectively shit since seasons 5/6 and was never perfect even in its prime.

ladbible.com/entertainment/celebrity-emilia-clarke-was-so-nervous-she-had-to-get-drunk-to-pose-naked-20160414
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE

Attached: 1558201575528.png (564x603, 633K)

>“You!” the iron captain called across the carnage. “You of the rose! Be you the lord of Southshield?”
>The other raised his visor to show a beardless face. “His son and heir. Ser Talbert Serry. And who are you, kraken?”
>“Your death.”

Based

this
that nigga didnt kill no pig

no!

>and was never perfect even in its prime.
post a shit scene from S1 then, faggot

She looks like Chloe Moretz in this webm

I like her expressive eyebrows

pycelle's saggy ballbag

should I start reading the books, or should I wait for the fat fuck to finish them?

Attached: 1503788913629.jpg (782x782, 113K)

The normiest of normie opinions is that the show was only good in season 1.

>a woman will never. EVER. EVERRR. look at you like that, faggot.

"We iz da one true kang nigga, doze lannister muhfuggas be playin like dis iz alabama o sum shit like dat"

"dat crack baby Joffrey, my homo brotha Renly, dat wolf nigga Robb, dey all thieves..those niggas betta bend dey knees or imma cap dey assez"

"Imma deck that foo Roose Bolton and put his bitch-ass head on spike"

"y'all niggas come wit me cuz we finna take dis honky ass city"

"dat bolton foo fucked up. All dat nigga had to do wuz chill in his crib while we niggas ran out of kfc. Now he be sending some of his own niggas to fite. Those muthafuckas gonna be on horses while we gonna be on foot. Those niggas will have had nuff food n drank while we gon fite as hungry ass niggas, but i dont give a fuck. The retard nigga, the fatass mofugga, the bastard foo, let all dem com. We homies got da turf and we finna use dat to cap dey assez!"

"Y'all know what muh brotha would do. Bobby would cruise up to da gates o Winterfell alone, ice dem bitches wid his warhammer and ride through the rubble to clap that fool Roose Bolton wid his left hand and dat cracka Bastard wid his right. I ain't Bobby. But we niggas is gonna march, and we niggas is gonna free Winterfell... or get caps in our asses tryin. Shiet..."

Attached: 1558124294482.jpg (333x335, 30K)

i want to lick them

Attached: 1558215356403.gif (310x299, 2.96M)

He is literally going to die before he finishes the next book.

How will this ever be explained?

Attached: 3E374898-8462-4A02-B5F2-5DC00E2709D5.jpg (320x1001, 27K)

Why does Jon always seem to choose wrong though. Both women he went for are ones with goals that went against him or his people yet he always held out hope that somehow they'd come around even though he knew it wouldn't work. I don't get it.

Funny thing is, it seems like Jon and Dany and even Jon and Ygritte could've worked out, the problem was always others. In the Watch Thorne and the others killed him over it and would've killed Ygritte too if she'd been with Jon there. But of course the Wildlings killed Thorne and the others so Wildlings were kind of accepted by the rest. But now it was Jon's family that didn't like Dany and not like some third party was gonna kill the Starks so he really had to choose finally, and he chose wrong

Fem Jon is cute

ONE REALM
ONE KING
ONE GOD

Attached: 06CA69E3-699B-414F-9616-6F3E8C250A3C.png (208x209, 99K)

It's all so tiresome...

Attached: 1523324252398.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Start reading, the theory discussion is the comfiest comfy activity there is

Coldhands is kino

Attached: coldhandsadwd.jpg (586x800, 386K)

Book Stannis is absolutely based
>That tale she had from Justin Massey, who was less devout than most. "A sacrifice will prove our faith still burns true, Sire," Clayton Suggs had told the king. And Godry the Giantslayer said, "The old gods of the north have sent this storm upon us. Only R'hllor can end it. We must give him an unbeliever."
"Half my army is made up of unbelievers," Stannis had replied. "I will have no burnings. Pray harder."

Season 2 is the best season. Tyrion was so based as King Hand

book stannis is gong to save the north and heroically sacrifice himself in a desperate last stand against the white walkers
Then he shall be raised as the new night king, showing that mel once again got her prophecy wrong. Stannis was the exact opposite of what she thought he was

BEND THE KNEE

Attached: 9D29C31B-B531-4613-84D4-74DB7E09328B.png (512x512, 83K)

Fem Jon looks like my mom

>duh-duh-duuuuuuuuuhhhnnnn
Did D&D inadvertently wrote the greatest master puppet ever?

Attached: radmure.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Why is jaime the best written character?
His interaction with Cersei, Tyrion, Brienne are all kinos

>Dabid reads this
>Hmmm
>lets have him burn his daughter
B
R
A
V
O

this looks like one of those weird pregnant elsa from frozen games

hey.. psst... this ending isn't canon. there you can stop crying now.

Attached: 30c18a2091edb31a4c9a4bc9bf1b2313.jpg (959x1200, 111K)

I don't think she has a daddy

Attached: article-2586912-1C7EFDA700000578-754_634x764.jpg (634x764, 142K)

AND SMELL MY FEET

Attached: danyfeet.jpg (610x1051, 577K)

because he's the best written character in all of Gurm's source material and when that ran out Nikolaj was charismatic enough to pull off the DABID when others hit the wall

I wanted him to be king

I can kind of understand though. You always hold out hope even if the current stuff does seem to have problems. Because you're thinking there's not a lot of time so they have to cut corners but it'll all be worth it to get to a good climax and ending. But now that you're in the endgame and the episodes are shit and even the finale is shit, you realize it was never worth it, all the questions you had went unanswered, what few answers you got were retarded and made no sense and all the cut corners make the end product ugly

>"Wife and daughter both, Your Grace. Craster married all his daughters. Gilly's boy was the fruit of their union."

>"Her own father got this child on her?" Stannis sounded shocked. "We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."

nth for Stannis

Attached: 1556995461812.gif (500x240, 1.93M)

Post pics pls

>As punishment for your crime of getting bored of your latest slampiece and killing her, I sentence you to exile to the Northern wilderness with a bunch of women aching for your cock.

Attached: AH DON' WAN' IT.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

will do then, I just hate the fact I will be among all others, waiting for the books to be finished as well

>I don't think she has a daddy
Would explain alot actually

That they cast the character so perfectly only to butcher him...

Depressing.

I dislike this meme, he was there because he was told to infiltrate them, they treated him with constant suspicion and tried to force him to betray his principles, Ygritte was the only positive part and even then she clearly had an agenda.

based

Attached: eda.webm (1920x1080, 1.08M)

We all know book stannis is going to lose, but how?

Attached: +_fb873a5f687411e4596d3264c53a6d40.jpg (617x662, 27K)

i have a hunch they didnt actually read that
they probably dropped the books after the red wedding and found out the correct jon theory online
makes sense considering they said their end goal point was to adapt the red wedding, and its evident in how the show went bad shortly after that

Attached: 1557687985027.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)

*AHEM*
Fuck Danyfags
Fuck Jannies
Fuck Niggers

Attached: 1395DDA2-4B7A-4E97-9410-AA3CE122FE8A.jpg (205x246, 5K)

Who would you have picked to take the iron throne?

Attached: 4C227D58-ABCB-4E4C-BBFD-43ADBDDEC9F0.jpg (552x133, 21K)

>this is the fate that awaits arya
I feel a great melancholy all of a sudden. I feel bad for her.

Attached: IMG_5224.jpg (640x833, 54K)

Oh god it's worst than i imagined

>Cersei dies sympathetically and in the arms of the man she loves even after all the crazy maniacal shit she did
>Dany dies at the hands of the man she loves who'd already stopped loving her and ignoring her before she ever even did crazy maniacal shit
D&D are hacks

Attached: Innocent hacks.png (962x1068, 783K)

>He vaulted over the gunwale, landing on the deck below with his golden cloak billowing behind him. The white roses drew back, as men always did at the sight of Victarion Greyjoy armed and armored, his face hidden behind his kraken helm. They were clutching swords and spears and axes, but nine of every ten wore no armor, and the tenth had only a shirt of sewn scales. These are no ironmen, Victarion thought. They still fear drowning.

>"Get him!" one man shouted. "He's alone!"

>"COME!" he roared back. "Come kill me, if you can."

Women simply aren't like that, I don't know they ever were. And no, I fucked a few but that romantic BS doesn't exist.

Attached: 1554578677512.gif (498x272, 1.17M)

Ate the age of 80 will Mel riding his dick

based chad arryn

Attached: tumblr_prtx1pXX2M1saw731o1_250.gif (250x303, 1.43M)

Best chapters, best scenes thanks to Nikolaj trying his hardest with the absolute dogshite D&D gave him

Attached: jaime_intro.png (492x492, 53K)

Arya doesn't want spoilers.

defeated by the others.
boltons are gonna be defeated by stannis strategy and not because of some 20 good men

>gunwale
GRRM you fucking hack.

Holy fuck BASED

seeing fan art like this reminds me of when i read the books and imagined what my favorite characters and moments would look like in the show. feels like 50 years ago

>Her father plucked up a cyvasse piece. "I must know how you learned that Quentyn was abroad. Your brother went with Cletus Yronwood, Maester Kedry, and three of Lord Yronwood's best young knights on a long and perilous voyage, with an uncertain welcome at its end. He has gone to bring us back our heart's desire."

>She narrowed her eyes. "What is our heart's desire?"

>"Vengeance." His voice was soft, as if he were afraid that someone might be listening. "Justice." Prince Doran pressed the onyx dragon into her palm with his swollen, gouty fingers, and whispered, "Fire and blood."

Instead of that we got the fooking BAD POOSY

false. you just suck at inspiring it

Based brazilian white male genes

2 and 3 are probably the best (except all of Dany's filler bullshit).

Why was syrio so weak as a master swordsman?

going out as a good boy who didnu nuffin and not bad ebil man who burns doughter

Attached: 1462905949141.gif (450x386, 2.11M)

>got actually had a happy ending
what the fuck happened to this show seriously

>the best swordsman in the world didn't have a sword

this is not actually very hacky. Jaime has been in love with her knowing full well she's a terrible cunt his entire life. She treated Tyrion horrifically bad since birth, and Jaime loved him yet did nothing. Jaime has lived a lifetime of watching Cersei do terrible things and not turning on her
Jon, meanwhile, meets a girl, falls in love, then she turns out to be a nutcase, so he has to stop her

based and Jon- and Branpilled

Attached: VarysEndgame.png (1432x705, 76K)

>Brazilian genes
>bong genes pic related
inbreeding was a mistake

Attached: SAD Sophie.jpg (3184x4696, 455K)

book robin is a secret genius who understands all the political going around him and chooses to hide from it all by having his qt.13 bastard maid read stories for him

Attached: MisguidedDetailedAmericanredsquirrel-mobile.jpg (640x406, 16K)

Brazilian white genes, what would that be? Portuguese+Italian+German or something?

obsessed

Raise the flag! The ranks tightly closed!
The Unsullied marches with calm, steady step.
Comrades shot by the Lannisters and usurpers
March in spirit within our ranks.

Clear the streets for the Unsullied,
Clear the streets for the Dothraki!
Millions are looking upon the three-headed dragon full of hope,
The day of freedom and of bread dawns!

For the last time, the call to arms is sounded!
For the fight, we all stand prepared!
Already Daenerys' banners fly over all streets.
The time of bondage will last but a little while now

Raise the flag! The ranks tightly closed!
The Unsullied march with quiet, steady step.
Comrades shot by the Lannisters and usurpers
March in spirit within our ranks

Attached: Dany is Hitler 2.jpg (3424x1914, 1.11M)

I'm fine with getting bad poosy considering the fact by the time we get to Quentyn he's completely JUST, all of his men are dead and he gets insta BTFO when he meets dany.

CHAD BRAZILLIAN GENES

She needs to stop with the coke

Attached: 1529785299759.png (700x933, 916K)

guys..GUYS look at this picture

Attached: 1558351559485.jpg (2448x3264, 1.04M)

Do you think the Freefolk and Ironborn would get along? They're alike in more ways than they're different

Attached: 1391001441_20.jpg (1280x829, 294K)

Absolute LAD, femoids are too busy thirsting over him to be mad about Daenerys getting killed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 21.59.58.png (1156x820, 985K)

>that nose
I bet he's a brazilian+argie mix

Ramin's Dance of Dragons
youtu.be/eGEk2q1ygoA

she's good looking unlike that ugly manlet

>these killers and rapists are so alike, i bet they'd get along
no, they would kill and rape each other.

Pic related, at best

Attached: 6D445C4C-4D3D-4472-A3D0-DCB1F96392AC.jpg (750x481, 159K)

he was a meme swordsman. He's like one of those guys who do dumb meme martial arts that involve fancy spinning shit, and then they always get wrecked by someone who does boxing
Jon would push his shit in
Imagine the audacity to think you can beat a knight in steel plate with a wooden sword. MEME SWORDSMAN

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

did she post this to social media?

Yes

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 9.59.01 PM.png (1380x242, 68K)

So why did GRRM change a Time for Wolves to A Dream of Spring now that we know it’s a Starkfag ending? Might as well change his hypothetical book title back now lmao.

Attached: 89387113-AC35-45FB-A91D-10C45BF5046F.jpg (290x454, 105K)

>watching Cersei do terrible things and not turning on her
Yeah but usually not against him so he could always feel special. But then she doesn't care that she caused the suicide of their son and killed their daughter by law. Threatens to have him killed, hires someone to kill him and Tyrion and abandons the living so she can remain Queen.

>then she turns out to be a nutcase
Jon stopped loving her before she even did anything though. Varys was conspiring, trying to kill her and crown Jon and implying Dany's cuckoo (again before she even did anything), that's treason and he died for it. even before that he couldn't bring himself to fuck her anymore in Winterfell. Then wouldn't even try to comfort her even after saying Dany shouldn't be alone after losing Rhaegal and Missandei. The dude completely abandoned her before she spilled a drop of blood and she still loved him anyway, never threatened his life, never threatened his family, but he abandoned her all the same before she did anything

It's like all these fuckers read the script.

This is why every lad needs his mother's milk.

based European intermixing

>"Get undressed and get in bed, user."

Attached: 1504707266111.gif (400x314, 319K)

God I hope so. What a slutty whore being so carefree and open with her body. makes me rock hard

We were too late to protect the smile

If that's the case I think the Ironborn would fucking stomp the free folk

Attached: the_iron_fleet_by_reneaigner-d4ifuxd.jpg (1450x706, 469K)

>this
>good looking
Stop it Maisie. No woman in her early 20s should look like this

Attached: JUST imagine Sophie.jpg (4750x3138, 729K)

Absolutely fucking BASED robin
>tfw he's only 18 and if i was this thirsty about one of the GoT child actors id get ostracised
Its not fair bros. women get to have fun

So does anyone have a combined image of everything Brienne wrote in the book?

Long Night prequel when?

god i wish i knew.
mfw

Attached: pilou ig3.jpg (927x593, 111K)

Until they get to deep forest, I shapposhe

Attached: 1555188552952.jpg (4051x6093, 3.05M)

Still alive in the books

But disfigured and ugly so she might as well be dead

Who's even gonna wait for, buy, read and wait some more for the books now? Only the most retarded Starkfags and sansafags would love this.

No it was leaked with the Fappening.

>Jon would push his shit in
Has Jon ever won a major fight? There was the Magnar of Thenn, but he would have won the fight if he'd just remembered that he was wearing a dagger instead of trying to beat Jon to death. He stabbed the fookin legend in the back, and Qhorin Halfhand let him win.

No she DMed it to me

And yet, most of them look like that or worse. Your idea of what someone in a certain age range should look like isn’t based on the real life median.

If I had told you 8 years ago that one of these boys would grow up to be a chad and the other an ugly autist, whom would you have pegged as the ugly autist?

Attached: D7BXBdhXsAIZBAa.jpg (750x736, 72K)

Is Myrcella's second actress legal to thirst on in the open yet?

Teach me your secrets senpai, most women are cockhungry sluts imo and will jump on the closest dick.

>Well then, first order of business; the Dorthaki. 78 murders and 229 rapes since the death of the Dragon Queen, the Dorthaki have sworn a Blood Debt upon Westeros for their fallen Queen and will not stop until they have slain 1,000 men and raped 5,000 women, preferably northerners
>Secondly, Bannermen have begun to flock to Storm's End and have sworn to place Lord Gendry upon the Iron Throne, well, the melted slab that's left anyway. I've received a letter from the young Lord and he assures me that he is doing his best to disperse the rabble yet all reports indicate that this impromptu host grows with every passing day. It seems that King Robert's legacy is more fondly remembered than we once thought
>Thirdly, Bronn, I've heard distressing rumors of unrest in the Reach and we've received numerous petitions from your Bannermen about returning the food stores that were stolen by Queen Cersei
>Fourthly, though it shames me to admit this, we have lost all control of the Westlands. I've a pile of letters taller than I am from Crakehall to the Crag from concerned noble families imploring as to the whereabouts of their sons, brothers and fathers. A certain 'Lord Adrian Lannister', some distant cousin of mine, as established himself as the Lord of the Castelry Rock and Warden of the West, without the consent of King Bran and war may soon break out between him and the Iron Islands if nothing is done
>And finally I've heard some distressing rumors from the Vale of Arryn of late, it seems the young lord Rob has taken it as personal offense to not find himself upon our Small Council and I need not remind you that the power of the Vale currently eclipses any major House in Westeros

>King Bran the Broken, what do we do?

Attached: BMC.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

He didn't stop loving her, he was just uncomfortable at the fact he was in love with his aunt.
It's not very Norfern culture and Jon can't be expected to change his views in a couple weeks

Attached: queen salsa, first of her name.jpg (594x660, 56K)

drogon burning the throne was a thoughtful addition and one of the few good ideas in S8

Attached: drogon.png (1920x1077, 3.29M)

didn't watch the show, only read the books

who was cast as maester marwyn?

Attached: 1550158275178.jpg (900x506, 185K)

>he would rather fuck the brazilian boy
it's okay to be gay user

how do you go from this...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 10.04.00 PM.png (1076x1192, 2.06M)

>what are some kinos where the existence of the wall is made evident by women getting absolutely mogged by the wallproof man

Attached: IMG_5191.jpg (1200x1498, 168K)

she looks like Adriana from the sopranos here MUH DICK

>marwyn
kek

He's not in the fucking show.

I forgot the image

Attached: 1590B823-934D-4C92-9447-5A9DAABEDBB7.jpg (1136x120, 29K)

where is 18 not considered a legal adult?

there's an alternate universe out there where jon fails at assassinating daenerys but she doesn't stop loving him and she takes him right there
basically
>tags: yandere, rape, virginity, impregnation, nakadashi

Attached: 1558309508268.png (2000x2000, 683K)

He killed 19 men at the botb

puberty will do that

>I'll deal with the rapes, you deal with the rest

>gifted
Given! GIVEN, YOU RETARD.

Attached: sophie turner.jpg (402x600, 39K)

stormtroopers don't count

Ironborn are based on Vikings, who live in Scandinavia, who have a reputation of having beautiful women, therefore I think Ironborn woiuld should have had the reputation of being beautiful

>19
It is legal to thirst over her but not socially acceptable

>regular women are fat and/or ugly so anything that's not as fat or ugly should be loved and it's totally fine to be fat and/or ugly
No

Attached: 1556209372182.png (182x213, 55K)

Starts filming the pilot episode this year with the rumour being a July start date. Set across ancient Westeros and Essos.
6 episode pilot season planned if the pilot is given a thumbs up. Naomi Watts may be playing a Lannister ancient ancestor.

The Valyrian one with a "diversity" focus and 70% non European cast was cancelled. Probably due to realising the sheer cost of CGI was too much.

she can still look youthful if she wants to. she just uses too much makeup most of the time.

Attached: Sophie.png (540x604, 506K)

cringe and based

>Bran slowly but steady stands up like FDR did in Pearl Harbor
>Dabs on the small council once his legs give out and falls back on his throne
>Goes back to channel surfing the past

I’d read it for Stannis and Victarion alone if it actually came out. Hell the last JonCon chapter was great too.

Attached: 2ADDA6B3-9720-4DFA-BEC7-50295D5C9F1A.jpg (742x1077, 180K)

>Also Dorne refuses to pay for the reconstruction of King's Landing and rumours of Independence after the North got it are growing fast.

*Sits there motionless*

Attached: THERAPE.jpg (858x483, 50K)

dont see why you guys hate the ending so much, its all we ever wanted

>Ghost gets pet
>Jon goes north(beautiful ending shot)
>Arya fucks off forever
>Rapewizard is king
>tarly wrote a song of ice and fire as you always memed about
>Jaime got the ending he always wanted, dying in the arms of the woman he loved and having his pages in the White Book filled with worthy deeds. (he probably had the best ending of anyone)
>Sauron gets stabbed before she ever gets to sit on the throne

>The Valyrian one with a "diversity" focus and 70% non European cast was cancelled
good

>Euron
I'd rather post Pilou.

Attached: pilou smile.jpg (960x999, 94K)

If he was just uncomfortable he could talk about it or say something to someone. He never does, starts making out with her then stops, then can't even kiss her. We don't even know if the aunt thing is what's bothering him, Varys and Tyrion just say the North doesn't do that even though they (Starks) totally have married uncle to niece before and Jon in the books saves Alys Karstark from marrying a man she refers to as her Uncle (and saves her for reasons completely separate from being her uncle). It makes no sense

The second i get my hands on a copy I'm skipping to the Jaime chapter and finding out if he gets btfo or not

You got any more got maps in this quality?

what the fuck???

well at least tell me how this scene went

Attached: 1550414928934.jpg (525x700, 56K)

I'm the man who killed Jaime Lannister

Attached: 1557684011278.png (706x530, 799K)

Here's your Arya Stark bro.

Attached: 5skUUOp.jpg (1200x1803, 211K)

>KINGSLAYERSLAYER

It's been legal to thirst over for 4 years where I'm from.
What is puberty?

youtube.com/watch?v=CM96zLjYzA4

what the hell is this?

emilia confirmed for white nationalist. BASED.

based poster.
I was becoming a danyfag just because i was succumbing to her CUTE, but yeah thats a good reminder why i used to hate her

Our (Australia) national news is about to have a live chat about GoT. Please don't do ruin it with memes.
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-21/game-of-thrones-finale-reaction-live-blog/11132980

Who plays Victarion in the show?

Attached: 1545701139436.png (1024x2144, 2.06M)

POST A DAMN WEBM OF DANY BEING STABBED

Victarion isn't in the show.

hahahaa
bruh

>It's simple lord tyrion
>we do nothing
>This broken empire of corruption and death has brought nothing but ruin to this land, and the only way to teach the lords of westeros that this crown is worthless i must show them all how useless a king is
>That is our purpose my council
>to finally put an end to this madness

Attached: 20-bran-got.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 141K)

what spin-offs are you must excited for?

for me its:

Bobby Bs rebellion
Aegons Conquest(targaryenCest with waifuRhaenys and a dragon 3-4x larger than Drogon melting Harrenhal)
The Long Night, finding out the Three Eyed Raven is evil

Attached: 1527339584746.jpg (1280x4019, 1.85M)

Attached: 1503363877055.png (235x160, 53K)

God I'll never forgive them for not including Val and Jon blueballing himself, denying the wildling puss
I love unrequited love so goddamn much

Attached: Val.png (944x875, 1.26M)

the old gods are a boring religion. They don't even have any real believes, and have no clergy. They could have had druids or something

>implying it wouldn't be more interesting and realistic if Sauron won
Faggot. Bran being king is retarded as all fuck and the only indication that Arya ever wanted to explore and sail is from a random scene talking to Lady Crane where she brings it up for the first time and never mentions it again until now and chooses to leave her family and any prospect of seeing Jon ever again behind.

The tarly thing was a meme, it wasn't supposed to really happen, it's retarded and way too meta

And Jaime was supposed to Valonquar that bitch. Cersei didn't deserve a sympathetic end

>tfw the realization of it being finally over is sinking in
I DUN WAN TO LE GO

Attached: 1530661809760.jpg (367x379, 42K)

Ouch, who is that stone cold qt-pi?

No one wants to see this

>that timing

the best possible endings envolve night king killing all major characters

The books doesn't have Ygritte?

This, the old gods is vague as shit and the new are like a lazily written fanfic
Drowned God and R'hllor are the real niggas

>women who rarely bathe and don't know anything about oral hygiene
>you also have to kidnap and rape them to make them your wife
Terrible. Wildlings were a mistake

Nice picture of your 35 year old wine aunt, user.

Does being in a wheelchair automatically make you Professor X? Bran even said he'd use cerebro to find Drogon.

>implying the King Beyond the Wall has to kidnap any spearwives to bed them

Don't worry, you have another 20 years of waiting for the books

Stop insulting my accent.
Feels bad man.
I literally read that in his voice.
Good job user. Better writing than the actual fucking writers.

>Please don't do ruin it with memes.
>He says while posting the link here
You are setting it up for failure mate

Drowned God and Rhollor arent the same?

Coldhands is literally a druid

It does and Ygritte dies largely the same way
When Jon lets the Wildlings through later, he meets Mance Rayder's wife's sister and she teases Jon a lot

It's actually somewhat implied that Jon unintentionally married her, Wildlings believe marriage is when a man steals a woman and proves he's strong enough to keep her, Jon defends her when Stannis' forces attack, thus proving he's strong enough to have her but he doesn't want to love another Wildling woman because he knows he can't take the loss again

>The hound wins Cleganebowl without dying
>Overcomes his fear of fire and escapes King's Landing without burning to death
>Immediately kills Dany and Greyworm with a single sword strike
>The humiliated Unsullied and Dothraki leave Westeros without amy demands
>The Lords and ladies unanimously declare Sandor the next king
>Sandor names Arya his master of war
>King Sandor is a just and fair ruler to all, guided by his own experience
>Several years later, Sandor attends Jon Snow's wedding to Sanza, cementing the relationship between the North and the 6 Realms
>Standing next to Arya, Sandor gets into the spirit of the wedding asks her to dance
>The two dance for a few minutes before Arya berates him
>"You know, you've grown into a real lazy cunt since you've been king, maybe I should teach you water dancing to actually keep you useful"
>Sandor stops and grips her tight, with a strong look in his eyes
>He bends real close to her ear and whispers
>"Fuck the king"
>King Sandor, who has yelled at cunts for years, finally has one of his own
>Gendry, hearing them from across the castle, commits suicide on the spot
>The camera fades to black and the credits roll

This would have been the best possible ending, objectively speaking

Attached: hound-4f1250a9-ead4-435b-9727-6234ad4f34d8.jpg (960x540, 129K)

Subjectively wrong.

>implying Jon will be made king beyond the Wall
He doesn't know jackshit about Wildling culture and the different tribes. Those fuckers are splitting up sooner or later. Took Mance 20 years and Walkers trying to kill everyone and fighting chiefs to gather them all, not gonna last too long. And he's not gonna be able to stop their impulses like raiding, raping or kidnapping people South of the Wall

best myrcella

Attached: 59682745_421058931806011_2093564766851161135_n.jpg (1080x1350, 135K)

D&D would just ruin her anyway and make her fucking annoying

No. In fact they're incompatible.

Which makes Victarion worshiping both absolutely hilarious. Burning a ship of male sex slaves to appease both Gods is genius.

Cersei and Dany are the same character one shot through the lens of a protagonist the other antagonist, they basically have the same storyline

>kills one son and their first husband
>gains power by marriage then rule through their children
>watch their children die helplessly
>seize power by murdering and burning the ones in their way
>one wants to be her father but isnt, the other wants to not be her father but is
if only D&D gave Cersei her proper ending they'd both be mercy killed by their love for the good of the world

thats why I think Jon and Jaime together are Azor Ahai in the books, and lightbringer is the 2 swords forged from Ice

Attached: checkem.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Why was he the only one named? I think he's going to have quite a bit of significance going forward. Yeah, I'm thinkig Une's coming back for the spinoffs

Attached: IMG_5211.jpg (453x498, 57K)

Do you think the book ending for Jon has him going North of the Wall with Val?

>implying he won't beat them into submission and establish a true kingdom of winter

so fucking based

Attached: 177e2e329c43f3d063ac2e078a139860--fantasy-art-elfen-fantasy.jpg (474x669, 77K)

Nice reddit theory, have an upvote.

>chad snow
Its kind of hilarious how the books are really truly fantasy tripe, but the show had a reputation for being some serious medieval politics series.

>is the 2 swords forged from Ice
Reminder that Jaime died with Widow's Wail and no one talked about it or ever got it back

Mance also would not have known jackshit about them when he deserted the Watch yet he ended up king

uhmm excuse me you're postin in an ilegal general
this show is no longer airing please delete this thred

Une is Stannis under a glamour

He won't beat shit. Jon's too much of a pussy, he doesn't have the strength to actually get the Wildlings on his side without the dead being the only other option, they like him sure cause he didn't let them die, but he's not charismatic or cunning enough to be a real leader in peacetime

So Val appears after Ygritte dies?

The subvert expectations meme was a mistake

So does anyone have a combined image of everything Brienne wrote in the book?

Anyone?

Lili Reinhart

@lilireinhart

>Started watching when I was 16. Sad to see it end. #GameOfThrones

>ywn watch GoT with 16 yo betty

Who?

As I said, it took Mance a very long time to gather them and that was with the dead rising and being a threat. And in the books he also learned all of their languages. Jon doesn't have that urgent need pressing the Wildlings and doesn't have the drive to do shit like Mance.

based retard victarion

>Rape you say? I'm going now
>King Bran where?
>Somewhere beautiful

A marriage between Jon/Aegon and Mrycella could have fixed everything.

>ywn sail the dothraki sea with Vic

One thing I've noticed is that there's seemingly no holidays in Westeros. Medieval Europe had holidays and festivals all the time

Attached: pieter-bruegel-maypole.jpg (800x545, 90K)

God I fucking hope so, they deserve to be happy
I think if the broad strokes of
>Jaime goes back to Cersei(probably after brienne brings him to Lady Stoneheart, he probably will feel betrayed)
>Dany going mad(It's been set up, just needs better execution
>Jon taking the black again(Could happen, and if he becomes lord commander again after being ressurected, it'd make him the 1,000 Lord Commander which is possible)
All could work, they just need actually good writing
She's introduced at roughly the same time as Ygritte IIRC but she kinda disappears as a significant character until ADwD

Pedro Pascal
@PedroPascal1

>Shut up, it was perfect. #GameofThrones
02:26 AM - 20 May 2019

Attached: tumblr_n37o6hAZ9G1r9h4heo1_500.jpg (500x500, 75K)

pffft she's a fucking newfag that hopped on the bandwagon.

>yfw she would be illegal in the US
>yfw she would have been legal in 97% of other countries in the world.

Bran has them kidnap, strip and tie up hundreds of women and create a bread crumb line of women to lead the Dothraki to Dorne, the Reach, Stormlands, Vale and the North.

>here, take $50k, say GoT is good!

she is 22 user

Attached: reinhart-instagram-comments-1558288277.png (1308x178, 170K)

>Jaime goes back to Cersei(probably after brienne brings him to Lady Stoneheart, he probably will feel betrayed)

nah, he’ll go back to mercy kill her. they didn’t it in the show because muh toxic romance

imagine the smell haha
source haha

>REMOVE ALL BREASTS AND MALES FROM VIDEO GAMES

she turned 16 on set while wearing that dress

Look at this shit
instagram com/p/Bxp_1HFDmpM/?igshid=lg7vhlc1zr90

He's sucking up to them because he wants a STAR WARS D&D TRILOGY gig.
Bad mouthing any director in Jewwood is a bad idea, it's basically taboo. Pure career suicide.

>What do they think about Jon killing Dany?
Unironically going down as the most forgettable meh scene of all 8 seasons when it should have been a bigger deal. Even more pathetic is the writers thought that scene was some deep Shakespearean tragedy when Arya could have easily killed her and gotten away with it.

Attached: 50AB7B14-E327-455F-B848-400A2702C942.jpg (670x767, 71K)

>TV shows are not fan service
>ending literally was fan service
>except done in the most retarded, rushed and unearned way possible
she can fuck off

yeah clegane bowl sucked

Bold.
Reckless, but in a way, cunning.

He’s already in the SW tv show mandolorian or whatever

"artists"

>they deserve to be happy
jesus christ Yea Forums is full of faggots, what the hell is wrong with you pussies? This is like something my mother would say that stupid bitch

>I love unrequited love so goddamn much
Based.

Hempstead Wright, who plays the complex Bran in the show, told The Hollywood Reporter in an interview on Friday that he is happy with the now controversial plot-twist in last week's episode that involves long-beloved character Daenerys.

>"It's just absurd," he said of the petition. "I can't even fathom it. It's just ridiculous. It's ridiculous that people think they can just demand a different ending because they don't like it. I have stupidly taken it quite personally, which obviously I shouldn't. In my opinion, it's a great ending. I think it's that this is a character everyone loves. Dany is a brilliant character who has done so many fabulous things and saved so many people."

Attached: tumblr_ml2lnntphp1qbxtgwo5_250.gif (160x160, 331K)

Attached: lili-reinhart-thrones-1558288418.jpg.png (1412x952, 443K)

Obligated contractually to say these things.

DELETE THIS!!!

Attached: frasier-tgs-19.jpg (740x560, 90K)

The ability to get invested in fiction is extremely human, if you don't feel for characters in the slightest and just see them as things on a screen, why even bother watching or consuming anything in TV, film, literature, etc the point of human drama is to entice human response

theres no contract keeping you from having sex, user

Jon doesn't like Val because she's mean to Shireen though

She's a dumb cunt. As expected from her kind.
NO ONE IS ATTACKING THE CREW OR ACTORS. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB AND ARE THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS DISASTER OF A SEASON.

We're attacking the writing that reveals the conmen that are D&D.

These talking heads are afraid of going up against the son of Goldman Sachs former chief executive.

>SAM: "U-um....h-how about democracy"
>TYRION: "Democracy? That will never work"
>Tyrion turns to the camera and winks
>Audience goes so insane with laughter that actors are also starting to bust up laughing before getting back into character
>TRYION: "Bran should be king"
>BRAN: "Why do you think I came here?"
>Bran looks directly into the camera and smirks
>Audience standing up cheering loudly and clapping
>SANSA: "Um, ackshually, the North will be independent"
>Northerners chant "QUEEN OF THE NORTH!"
>Audience start clapping to the beat and also chanting
>Bronn made master of coin
>Audience literally pissing themselves with laughter at this point

MOVE IT

no. but I will give you the funny version

Attached: lyanna blacked lol.jpg (2048x1339, 1M)

>the writers arent part of the crew

Nothing this season justified that 2 year wait.

It truly felt like someone rushing an essay the night before it was due in.
I'd delete that if I were you. That is classed as CP in criminal law just by implying and using an underage person.

what a dumb little shit

Attached: 1558117845895.jpg (600x539, 35K)

ugly fucking jew fuck.

sorry for late answer, user
the first ones of this thread

Showrunners, by definition, are not crew.

>Giving a fuck about Zyklon Betty's opinions
If she's not being lewd, crying, or burning stuff I don't care about her