Would you rather see John Wick 3 or Endgame?

Would you rather see John Wick 3 or Endgame?

Attached: 0EC16018-52F9-45F9-80A9-7BACC21B0959.jpg (875x583, 724K)

Both sound like hot garbage but I heard endgame is 3 hours long so probably john wick

John Wick 3

Endwick

John Wick 3

Attached: John Wick.webm (644x720, 497K)

both are garbage
I don't consume entertainment. I'm so addicted to this board and its face carousel that I have a hard time leaving. Some images arouse me. Some infuriate me.

I need help. I need to be stronger than this.

John Wickino

what about detective pikachu

Saw Endgame, it was meh, should have seen JW3.

John Wick 3 but just for based keanu and because I'm sick of superhero movies, I'm done with that shit

John Wick since it has actually good action and doesn't focus on its capeshit story that was written by literal idiots

I've seen both.

John Wick 3
> retarded nonsense plot
> absolute kino fight scenes
> absolute kino cinematography

Avengers: End Game
> too long
> shitty cgi
> nonsensical time travel

John Wicku wins

Attached: 1545548212215.jpg (464x503, 31K)

I refuse to give Disney any money ever since I saw the trailer for tfa

I went to John wick with my sisters husband on Sunday and it was kino

John wick is just a dumb action movie were keanu kills ninjas. How can you not like that. Fuck, even kids like that, they got him in fucking fornite or whatever.
I bet if they made a john wick video game like goldeneye for n64 that shit would sell.

Anyways. Everything diseny makes to me is family friendly garbage. And you got neo over here like karate gun fighting hundreds of dudes to death, all clint eastwood style with no le wacky quips. Plus there isnt really some hardcore normal fag fan base.

You go in expecting an adequate mature action movie, and thats what you get.

kino review. They should definitely release a video game with the 4th one's release

John wick, it doesn't have time travel faggotry

JW3 because non-CGI shitfest action movies are rare now.

JW3

I don't want to have to dedicate a whole day to watch 3 hour+ movie like Avengers.

I'd rather have sex

Yeah, but you can't, so you have to pick one.

john fucking wick

Attached: 1558202583347.jpg (600x333, 111K)

I feel like this is the first time in a long time where its like, oh wow, an action movie where the dude doesnt have fucking super powers and a cape, and isnt some disney garbage, like you can be a bit violent, maybe even sexual. And i think thats new to kids who grew up with all that disney cape shit, and i think thats refreshing to older people who remember pre disney cape shit world.

I dont think wick is going to explode into like some sort of mega cape shit shit, but it could end up being like fast and furious or something like that

What are the capeshits looking at?

>John Wick 3
Based Epic shill

Parabellum was better, wasn't it

John Wick, easily.

I had to make this decision when I went to the theater yesterday.

I should have picked John Wick. Avengers is 3 hours and really stupid all way through.

who wins, black widow or john wick

>no ironic "i would rather kys" first post
lame thread

Should've done it yourself if you're so disappointed, user.

Jw3

I already watched a chink stream of endgame and it wasn't worth the time, so I'd see john wick 3 over watching endgame a second time.

John Wick 3. Great fight choreography and stuntwork trumps CGI shit any day.

seen them both. john wick is better, im not an MCU hater, but a standard action flick is miles better then comic book stuff most the time

Irony is getting old

Id rather fuck your mother

>that fight scene between John Wick and the two filipino manlets
>tfw he gets on his knees so he can be eye level with them while fighting.

Attached: 1485926517865.jpg (480x640, 155K)

Want to see Wick. Want to know what this high table bullshit is about.

Attached: Screenshot_20190521_043946.jpg (1440x2331, 291K)

Is this the John Wick thread?
Post yfw >bulletproof armor

Attached: 20190319_160241.png (188x446, 118K)

Endgame is the best movie of all tiem

iron man suit so bad

Infinity War was the true ending to the MCU, Endgame is just time travel fan fiction