At what season did you stop watching Game of Thrones?

At what season did you stop watching Game of Thrones?
At what season did you WISH you had stopped watching Game of Thrones?

Attached: a.jpg (1200x799, 100K)

I stopped watching after 4.

>At what season did you stop watching Game of Thrones?
After Season 4
>At what season did you WISH you had stopped watching Game of Thrones?
After Season 2. 3 and 4 were already a chore to watch.

After season 5.
I wish i stopped watching after episode 1.

S5 wasn't a bad time to stop though.

After 2

My one photo review of Game of Thrones.

Attached: c.jpg (768x476, 115K)

>S5 wasn't a bad time to stop though.
Yeah, it was. You watched 3 bad seasons too many.

I watched probably around half of it. First couple of seasons. Around a little after when Jeoffrey died. I kept watching it because my family and friends kept raving about how great it is. Apparently the first half is when it was supposed to be good, and I thought it was boring as hell.

I stopped at 4 and I feel like I win with this

can't be bothered to see what season it was, but whichever season had the hardhome battle and made it seem fighting the night king would be like being a motherfucker trying to ice-skate uphill

I stopped watching Game of Thrones a few years back midway through 5.

I picked up again two weeks ago, and thought the rest was pretty good but long and boring at times.

6 was great

Then 7 started...

The show clearly went off the rails after 6 ended.

season 8 episode 6

I was miserable watching the slog of season 2. I dropped it three times, but returned for Una's ass.

as much as i fucking hate things in this show i cant say i didnt enjoy watching every episode.

I've never watched a single episode of this shit and I really, really wish you would stop flooding the catalog and just return to Reddit

Never watched an episode. Only started danyposting after seeing the webms here last week.

>8
>6

stopped reading at the end of book 4. never watched the show.

season 1

I think the dwarf was charging into battle, got immediately knocked out, then woke up and the battle was over. I was done.

I watched it all the way to the end.

I only really enjoyed the first three seasons, and some of season four. Looking back the first season was the high point, we all got hooked, and it was all downhill from there. Although it didn't drop off a cliff till season five.

When I recommend it to people I say watch seasons 1-3 and stop. As soon as they had to write their own shit they were lost.

After 2 episodes of S4. You'd have to be literally retarded to watch any further.

I watched the whole thing cause I'm a neet with nothing better to do plus sunk cost but I stopped caring a while back, when jon was resurrected.

I watched every episode, but I wish I stopped watching after the final episode of season 6.

Season 2 was the high point

At the end of season 1 because the Others are one of the cooler things in the books and I read an article saying they weren't going to be in the series at all; in short, fuck that. Then skip ahead a bit and I hear they were entirely replaced as a concept by one dude looking like Darth Maul but just came out of a freezer, and then skip to now. So hooray I guess because my flippantly dropping off so early saved me lots of grief.

Attached: 1558052688374.png (490x457, 302K)

But weren't the others in the very beginning of the first episode?

>8
>10

S8
S5

Mid Season 6.
End of Season 4.

based oedipus btfo'd that sphinx hard

I stopped at season 2, then came back for youtube vids of season 7 and watched season 8. I'm glad I never wasted my time on this shit. Knew the ending was gonna be bad from season one.

4, gf at 3
6 was the worst dude

lotta edgy teens itt

shit got betta and betta dont pretend like it didnt

ur not cool

The Others aren't fucking zombies, they're a bunch of fucked up ice faerie that look like shards of broken glass in human form who then create undead just by being in the vicinity of fleshy corpses. The Night King is much simpler version of what they represent as a threat.

There are also these cool mute nuns in the books, the Silent Sisters, who hardly get any play but from a lore standpoint are significant because they are an ancient order with the sole purpose of stripping dead flesh from bone. It's never gone into why they do this funerary rite but most nobles in Westeros have it done out of tradition, which is why all the Starks under Winterfell are buried as skeletons and why Ned is sent back to Winderfell specifically AFTER the nuns strip his separated head and body of flesh. I never watched the show but reading the books and put two and two together, it's fucking obvious why this order exists even though 99% of Westeros has forgotten their true purpose.

after oberyn dies

Season 6 is excellent for the most part and I would have rather had the series just end there than have to endure the absolute shitshow that has been the last two seasons.

I did watch the finale though, just to make sure Dany would fucking lose.

Here's mine.

Attached: 1549583233934.png (535x400, 236K)

Agreed

Based Retard

cringe

I watched the first season on DVD and then never watched anything else because I don't own a TV and wasn't motivated enough to pirate it.

Season 1 was okay.

seething samefag

I've seen every episode. It was worth the ride, everyone's slamming this season but honestly wrapping up a show with this many plot threads and characters was never going to please everyone.

The show I dumped like cancer was TWD this year, finally. I couldn't care less about anyone on that disaster anymore.

acting and filmography on twd is actually really bad even smarmy shit like Orville looks realistic compared

oof

Attached: oof.png (337x100, 4K)

>Being this mad you have to do a screencap just to prove a point because you're a retard

based retard

only based user ITT

The show managed to keep me entertained. After Season 6 the bullshit started to creep in, so I switched from "seriously interested" to "drinking beer and laughing at the screen". Bomber Dany going apeshit was the best television I've watched in years man.

Honestly 7, though I wished I'd stopped at 6.

I never stopped watching but I stopped caring for good after Arthur Dayne duel wielding.

I watched all of it but I wish I watched none of it

I knew they ran ahead of the books and knew it was going to go to shit

>picked up the show after season 5 ended, marathoned everything a month before season 6, forgave season 5, struggled through 6 and 7, watched until the end but hate watched season 8.
>lost all faith after s8e3 and was just in it for the jokes and memes
>wished I watched it like this instead:
Watch season 1-4
Watch Hardhome
Watch Jon get stabbed
Go look up fanart of the Night King sitting on the iron throne
There, that's how you should watch it.

I've watched it all but pretty much season 6/7/8 i only watched it out of habit, and was piss drunk every time. I dont remember season 6 or 7.

I stopped watching mid season 5, after Sansa was raped. That's when I realized the show was explotative garbage, more interested in shock value than telling a good story.
They should have stopped the show after season 4 and told GRRM to finish the fucking books.

Attached: 1556311641221.jpg (563x651, 226K)

>Knew there was a good chance the ending would be shite the moment I read the plot
>Decided to wait 8 fucking years to see if they'd bomb the ending
>8 fucking years of ALL my friends constantly trying to convince me to watch it
>8 fucking years of blowing them off, making excuses, saying I was busy watching something else, etc. etc.

>mfw after the last episode aired those same friends are telling me not to watch it
>Literally saved myself like 70 hours

Attached: 1483007530049.png (220x220, 83K)

I watched it all and I’m glad I did

It was hard to care during s4-8 but I still did. I’ve shitposted with /got/ for hundreds of hours, reread the books a few times. Concocted theories of my own and listened to others. After 13 years of following the series I’d say it is however small, a part of who I am.

I hope the books give more detailed and in many cases more satisfying endings to the characters, but I’ll say that the closing shot of game of thrones is one of the best in television

I watched the whole series. I should have stopped when Jon was stabbed

Episode 3 had the Olenna confession to Margaery which was one of the best spots of the season.

Everything past seeing Danys ass was downhill

Stopped at season 5. Wished they stopped after Season 4.

And then everyone would be 80 years too old for their role.

Stockholm Syndrome And Sunk Cost Fallacy: The Post

After this guy died His death was retarded and the mountain surviving magically just pissed me off more

Attached: princeo.jpg (1198x1802, 612K)

Season 5.
Season 4 probably.
Season 1 is the best by far but also it is the best book, season 2 had Stannis and Tywin so it was alright, season 3 was utter shit but the red weeding made up for it, season 4 is were it was clear Dany, Arya, Jon and Tyrion were the main characters and everyone else would be butchered and killed if they don't work as a plot device. Season 5 was horrible.

I stopped caring after the all the arya bullshit at braavos, 4 was the last good season, after that it did become unbearable