I think even a real wolf is larger. How is this supposed to be a direwolf?

I think even a real wolf is larger. How is this supposed to be a direwolf?

Attached: exactly how big is a direwolf again.png (993x643, 547K)

How many direwolves have you seen irl faggot?

Where were they going?

its supposed to be dire not large dumbass

Israel

pet it

Wasn’t he the runt of the litter?

direwolves are supposed to be as big as horses

PetSmart

Attached: wolf.jpg (480x640, 141K)

Why were they even there? Tormund and the wildlings headed north when the "long night" ended, they must have been waiting at Castle Black for month, or Tormund heard he was coming to the wall, and knew he was going to defect to the wildlings? So he brought a bunch of women and children to like, welcome him or something? I hope winter is over because most people north of the wall fucking die when winter comes

None. But I have seen wolves in zoos and in the wild. That is an oversized coyote, not a fully grown wolf, and especially not a direwolf. There are dogs bigger then that thing.

The runts usually still get to full size. Especially when raised in captivity where their nourishment wouldn't rely on fighting off their siblings.

no they aren't. they're supposed to be a bit larger than a pony. they're about this size in the books.

Attached: s5-289-o-Galant-SWE-71-SH-03-758x545.jpg (758x545, 98K)

why'd you post a donkay

Makes you think

Attached: youjustknow.jpg (650x341, 118K)

that's a penguin you fucking idiot

Bullshit, they fucking talk about Robb riding his dire wolf into battle like a horse.

Wasn't that just from stories/rumors about his battles?

he doesn't ride grey wind you fucking smooth brain. the direwolves are big but not that big. i don't think summer can even carry bran for that long

They literally spell it out in the show. On multiple occasions people bring up seeing him ride a wolf into battle.

>An adult direwolf is as large as a small horse

Attached: size.png (2116x504, 148K)

every single time, every single movie
it's all so tiresome

>They literally spell it out in the show. On multiple occasions people bring up seeing him ride a wolf into battle.

Those are tall tales. Rumours that grew.

They actually make it clear that those are just stories. I’m paraphrasing here but they said “I hear he rides his wolf into battle”. Just a story. And we know how humans exaggerate and bullshit a lot, especially back then

Must be awkward when he also turns into a wolf

One of those stories was about him warging as well.
Guess what we know? The Starks are fucking wargs.

This is a story told about him to make him sound more fearsome. But he does control his wolf when he sleeps and probably raids Lannister camps or kills patrols.

lmao no. arya says robb rides his direwolf into battle when she's talking to tywin. i think the two lannister kids at riverrun ask talisa about it too and she says that he does. they are stories and jokes you stupid fuck.

>An adult direwolf is as large as a small horse, and can rip a man's arm from its socket. Even a juvenile direwolf is quite capable of killing a man by ripping out his throat. Physically, they are not simply larger versions of wolves, but have slightly different proportions than their smaller cousins; their heads are larger with a leaner, more pronounced muzzle, their legs are longer in proportion to their body, and they have proportionately larger teeth that are often used to crush bones.
He rode his wolf into battle bitch.

yea ghost is not that large, that is ridiculous. ghost is not fucking taller than jon..

also wasn't ghost the runt of the litter

A grower, not a shower.

>Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun

the fuck is that?

this idiot seriously thinks robb rode grey wind into battle HAHAHAHHA
yea but ghost is the largest, but he is not taller than jon

Am I mistaken or weren’t direwolves larger in s01e01? I clearly remember the dead mommy direwolf being as large as a fucking stag which would equal a horse. What the fuck

jon in the books is like 15 or something so he's probably not very tall

yeah but he grows up to the biggest (METAPHOR METAPHOR)

that's the giant, wun wun

But a normal wolf is larger than that.

ur mum

Attached: GOTTTT.jpg (512x380, 29K)

ghost is a good boy

You just know

no they aren't, not sure why you think normal wolves are that large

Attached: european-gray-wolf-canis-lupus-lupus-howling-with-werner-freund-in-AB86T9.jpg (1300x937, 168K)

how does a direwolf rank?

Attached: dogs.jpg (810x498, 90K)

Real Dire-wolfs were just slightly bigger than grey wolves. More like an above average large grey wolf.

Go back and rewatch S3, robb's direwolf was fuckhueg

>This zebra is the same size and shape as a horse.
>This means the local zoo regularly allows visitors to ride the zebras.

So what happened to the mammoths?
Did the giants eat them all?

ghost was larger

Attached: original (1).gif (540x329, 2.98M)

I thought dire wolves were supposed to be larger than normal wolves. Not smaller.

Attached: world-record-wolf-3.jpg (575x768, 71K)

Cost too much to animate

Because I have seen real wolves. Not cubs like in your picture. Actual adults.

This is what they were supposed to be like.

Attached: F2397B72-A758-48F3-A0A8-2735183CE07E.png (2206x575, 39K)

>australian shepherd
>dumb

Attached: 1535987461586.jpg (691x625, 236K)

They do have a really high rate of epilepsy though

yeah I got a doggo that's Aussie/border collie with a little cocker spaniel, and he's a good boy. Smart as hell but not a destructive asshole, hope he doesn't get epilepsy. Usually being more than 2 breeds kinda breeds that kind of hereditary shit out.

>inexplicably overrated
>great dane and mastiffs
they have a giant dong

Attached: IMG_3336.png (112x112, 12K)

But the other guy said that they are supposed to be smaller than normal wolves.

The dire wolves in your picture is the same size as the wolves that orcs ride on in the warhammer games.

In real life they were only slightly bigger then the Grey Wolves but yeah, in season 1 the mama dire wolf was a monster.

Attached: canis-dirus-dire-wolf-size.jpg (614x319, 145K)

Siberian huskies are not dumb, don't know what this graph is on about.

It is Bran's warg form. That they completely cut out of the television series for no fucking reason.

What's she thinking here?

Attached: 93117d43b0d1f55a5eef38f24d0c8bbd.jpg (3754x1240, 494K)

There are real direwolves and then there are game of thrones direwolves.
Also, they didn’t give a shit about anything this season, including Ghost’s size.

Look at that short ass snout. It is clearly not a fully grown wolf.

You believe there are real dire wolves? Do you believe in unicorns, dragons and phoenixes as well?

Direwolves did exist.

Her name was Talisa you fucking dirty shitlord bigot

Hot pie on hgh

600 lbs. of sin

I guess things are cool between them and the North now, especially since Sansa became muh Queen. They probably just roam about and chill st Castle Black and trade pelts with the remaining Night's Watch.

hi showfag
there's these things called books
you should read them
they're better than the show

Do you have a fucking psychic connection to that zebra?

Imagine being those lannister kids. Terrified by the men who have just captured you and killed some of the people you know.

Then a foreign bitch convinces you that he is a monster that might kill you in your sleep.

Then giant northmen come inside your cell and kill you.

>I hope he wears a condom