Last true Targaryen left and rightful heir to the throne

>Last true Targaryen left and rightful heir to the throne
>Saves the North and the entire world by using her dragons to fight the whitewalkers and receives no gratitude for it
>Everyone she cared about dies and she Is betrayed by everyone else around her and is killed by the only person she loves for no good reason

Is Daenerys the most tragic character in game of thrones?

Attached: 1558396455929.jpg (2000x1333, 723K)

She trusted a manlet

She would have been if she didn't massacre an entire city for literally no reason.

Are there necromancers in this fantasoi world? Could she come back as a vampire or liche?

White people care more about the shitty Game of Thrones than trying to understand the story of the average Black man's struggle in Trump's America.

Terrible actress.

Yes. Good thing she'll come back as the Light Queen when Drogon takes her to Asshai.

How can one person act so cute after obliterating tens of thousands of women and children?

Attached: 1558347883405.png (716x927, 740K)

There would be but Arya ninja'd the last necromancer.

Oh shut the fuck up .... No one cares, not even blacks

Kek this

>Saves the North and the entire world
But you didn't post arya???

Why is nobody talking about how they forced a woman + brown people to be the big bad of the whole story? This finale was incredibly misogynistic and racist.

She actually got hundreds of thousands of people killed, because without her dragons, the Night King wouldn’t have gotten his weirdo fucking ice dragon, and thus he wouldn’t have been able to blast through the Wall. Otherwise, he would’ve had to just assault it—and good luck with that, figuring Jon would be manning that giant ass wall with tens of thousands of Northerners and Knights of the Vale.

Attached: D59DC62E-0EE7-4A41-B3E7-D87D7E998545.gif (400x224, 3.82M)

Medieval shit goes down, white people stay white peopling, they kill off the only black woman in the series, they crown the most mediocre white man that accomplished nothing King and then call themselves a meritocracy.

died in the exact scene shown to her in a vision
why didnt she just attack the castle and not innocent civilians, you know, with the fucking dragon and all.

100% yes

This show could only get a mediocre ending at best after season 7.
The Night King was supposed to be the final boss, and he should've had the whole last season dedicated to fighting him, resolve the fight over the chair in season 7.

>manlets

Attached: you have to be this tall to be my husbando.jpg (480x360, 23K)

The people of kings landing would have never accepted dany as the queen they chose cersei. She did the only thing she could've done to secure the throne for herself, alot of people in GoT have done worse

maybe they shouldnt have been in the city if they didnt want to die?

The throne belongs to whoever can hold it, blood or not.
>Saves the North and the entire world by using her dragons to fight the whitewalkers and receives no gratitude for it
Ninja Girl did that
>Everyone she cared about dies and she Is betrayed by everyone else around her and is killed by the only person she loves for no good reason
She was a violent and impulsive leader who surrounded herself with more competent people. Once they were dead, she was done for, sooner or later.

The people of Kingslanding don't need to accept her as queen, Joffrey was king and he was hated.

It's been stated a million times over that the smallfolk care nothing about the political games being played by the high lords, so long as they don't directly affect them. They might have been grateful that she at least conquered them with zero civilian casualties if she and greyworm didn't go nuts.

She also in one fit of anger killed more innocent people than Joffery, Tywin, Ramsay, Euron, and Cersei combined. Really makes you think.

/thread

Cercei blew up the cathedral along with every important person the common people loved and nobody really gave a shit, so I think Dany would be fine.

She's making the mother of all omelettes, can't fret over every egg

>he hasn't seen the leaks yet

Attached: Game_of_Thrones_Season_9_Leak.jpg (1079x754, 95K)

fpbp. Short men always end up choking in the end.

When are blacks going to build Africa? They claim they built the rest of the world kek

Imagine actually liking daenerys after what she did to Kings Landing

I thought that leather armor makes it pretty hard to just stab somebody? have you ever tried to stab through 1/2 an inch of leather? Shit's hard, yo.

FUCK OFF Yea Forums has hated Dany for years now all of the sudden you guys like her because everyone now hates her? This place is worse than reddit

Am I glad that imbred whore Dany is death and house Targaryen is extinct.

No, it's because she went insane.

Africa was built but white people destroyed it

We like her because yandere is hot you faggot

Attached: ourgirl2.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

stopped reading here

Daenerys never sat on the throne...

lol no Yea Forums likes her now because muh sjws

It's true, she risked everything and died at the hands of a backstabber exploiting her love for him. He was too afraid to even attempt to help her make better decisions (not that burning Kings landing was wrong, it wasnt).

She should have been worshiped not murdered.

Infact, even after what she did, the simple fact that Jon killed her so easily it's difficult do accept as good writing. Jon, a men very similar to Ned Stark, acted like he forgot how Daenerys changed all her plans for him in the previous season building a bonding about heroes that was there until after ep. 4

If only

no you retard, we like her because she got naked and had nice tiddies

Her whole arc is literally a woman throwing a tantrum because her "toy" got taken away from her. Why do you get kill thousands because you got banished and even then was living in luxury.
Also sitting back and watching how mad all these cunts are getting has made my fucking year, especially because 90% of them were telling star wars fans to stop crying Bahahaha please continue to seethe more can't fags

WE

>Last true Targaryen left
??

Attached: jon snooo.jpg (1821x1821, 1.03M)

I watched The Wire and understand that IQ is hereditary so I think I understand it better than most, but yeah can't even contest this, I don't care.

Literally a 50%er.

Burning Kings Landing made sure the other lords wouldn't dare to oppose her. She made an example of the Lannisters and ensured the loyality of her Dothraki horde.
Would the Northern lords really have supported Sansha after hearing about the power of her dragons? No.

Attached: 1554564293252.png (1289x1128, 970K)

I've never fallen in love so fast, and I'll never fall in love again
F

Attached: 1558324685624.jpg (587x683, 48K)

giving them every opportunity to lift themselves up isn't easy. it's as if you need to chain them up and force them to succeed.

>>Last true Targaryen left and rightful heir to the throne
The baratheon line controlled the throne by conquest. She wasn't rightful anything.
>>Saves the North and the entire world by using her dragons to fight the whitewalkers and receives no gratitude for it
If she wants to be queen, that's literally the things she's supposed to do. the north is part of her presumed kingdom after all
>>Everyone she cared about dies and she Is betrayed by everyone else around her and is killed by the only person she loves for no good reason
Boo hoo, lots of people close to other people died and they dealt with it like normal people
>Is Daenerys the most tragic character in game of thrones?
No, kys

This. The weak should fear the strong

Daenerys worse than Viserys and similair to Aeryes.

She burned countless women and children to death because she was a spaz.

>the story of the average Black man's struggle in Trump's America
So... None? What in receiving welfare, race based nepotism (AA) and being backed by the MSM and having your shitty opinions amplified even compares to 'struggle'?

WUZ

daenerysdidnothingwrong.com

kek

Attached: 1537490108860.png (378x357, 81K)

...and men
i'm pretty sure she burned men too you fucking dyke

He's a half breed. Fucking manlet mutt.

You’re right, I don’t care about you nigger

and she paid the price for it

Targaryens are inbred psychos she would have made a bad ruler

Amelia Clark and Kit Harrington had absolutely no chemistry when filming. Watching it made me feel like watching two people rape each other with guns to their heads

For loving Jon, her only mistake.

The tragedy was she trusted a manlet and her Targ blood told her to incest him on instinct. Poor girl

Attached: 1558058019771.jpg (1000x1000, 302K)

It's because they're exes and Kit is married to the girl who played Ygritte now.

>be related to the mad king
>act as the mad king
>implying she was going to last anyway

so they cannot into acting?

A fucking mutt and a manlet. If it was anyone but Ned he'd have been put down on birth. If it was Bobby who went to the Tower of Joy Dany would still be alive and conquering

Attached: 1558281685224.jpg (800x450, 70K)

>burning innocent women and children alive is no big deal
Liberals everyone. This is their true face.

the warlocks cursed her years ago. only bookfags know tho

KANGZ

So true.
Now fuck off

two

BASED
Fuck whitey

They aren’t exes, she’s bffs w Ygritte in real life. Either way it’s called acting for a reason, faggot. Love you

am i the only one who still doesnt get why the bells ringing triggered her?

They didn't, she always planned to burn down King's Landing, especially after Rhaegal and Missandei were killed. That's the moment she knew she had to choose

Attached: 1558227334412.jpg (445x468, 57K)

She justified not being merciful in the beginning of episode 5. She was planning on lighting shit up when they beheaded Misssunday.

It was war. Churchill was responsible for the death of thousands of civilians and he’s looked at as a hero

Watching grass grow is more entertaining and productive than listening to the mundane chattering of niggers and their retarded issues

Churchill wasn't trying to rule the people he was killing dumbass.

Nope that would be King Robert Baratheon. Killed by a boar, he deserved much better

After daenerys gives her victory speech and tyrion tells jon "you heard what she said does she sound like shes done fighting?" How could jon have even understood what she said when she was speaking fucking dothraki?

She was before they ruined her this season

based white people

The writers flipped a coin.

GH

This.

If all she wanted was the Iron Throne Jon would've dicked her for the rest of their lives.
Instead she wanted to be Lenin exporting revolution everywhere so he killed her.

>literally EVERYONE is telling Jon that she's gonna betray him
>meanwhile she's happy just to see him and be with him

Everyone cares more about everything than a niggers struggle after robbing a liquor store

Attached: dindu-nuffin-jimmy-ruffin.png (726x723, 516K)

we like her because she's evil like us

>Churchill wasn't trying to rule the people he was killing dumbass.
Just ignore the nazi propaganda bro, its a gateway to the mind virus

She fucked everything up against the walkers tho, the king needed her dragon to get past the wall. If she’d fucking stayed across the sea there’d have never been a zombie apocalypse to fight and she could’ve held literally 80% of earth with no competitor, Westeros is like 20% of the land on their planet. Big fucking deal.

I feel bad for how she was the only character who suffered any consequences in seasons 7 and 8
>loses two dragons
>loses a close advisor and guardian who saved her from so many threats
>another close friend gets beheaded
>no one loves her despite going up North to protect the realm from the White Walkers
>gets shanked by her love

At least you're honest, I can respect that.
Honest question, do you genuinely believe you are evil?

>wh*te """"people"""" obsession with arbitrary number that doesn't show anything
I am ashamed to be wh*te

>rightful heir to the throne
That's where you're wrong there buddy. She wasn't even second or third in line to the throne. She's the third-born child of a monarch. The first born of the first born takes precedence in agnatic-cognatic succession. Rhaegar, then Jon, then Viserys, then her.

I didn't get it either

and even if she didn't give a shit about mercy, why not go straight for the Red Keep where Cersei is? she spent so much time flying in circles burning civilians that Cersei could've easily escaped if she tried

Fucking door bells go ding dong, not giant church sized bells all I can think of now is this

Attached: dong-ding-who-where-wow-hot-a-what-baabhabhiat-3567412.png (500x732, 180K)

No one cares about third world countries user

Literally the only thing her dragons did that had any impact was bring down the Wall. The North wouldn’t have needed saving if she and her rainbow coalition of rapists stayed in Essos. She killed more Westerosi than the Night King by a large margin

Kek. This.

this should have been the ending

Attached: 1530108101197.webm (1280x720, 212K)

She didn't get the vengeance she wanted for Rhaegal's death. It was one thing to lose Viserion to the Night King. He died trying to save her and the world. Rhaegal's death to scorpion bolts would have gone unpunished and the surrender was robbing her of the fiery retribution she envisioned in her mind. She exacted her retribution anyway. In her mind it was a just exchange.

I wasn't sure of this explanation until Tyrion all but stated she did it because of Rhaegal's death during his conversation with Jon.

lol

>than trying to understand the story of the average Black man's struggle in Trump's America
who gives a fuck? sounds like a personal problemo negro

>the story of the average Black man's struggle in Trump's America.
You mean getting shot in a drug altercation?

Attached: queenslay yassss.jpg (490x490, 48K)

Why are you even on this board?

Dany was right.

To obtain the goal she wanted, she had to be ruthless. Jon was being a pussy about her killing Cersei’s followers but it’s was necessary

She's with best boy now.

Attached: ac49d0fe9a0fc6b96638113641d0ac6088c87be5_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

That is alot better than we got.

BASED

Attached: white leftists.jpg (720x698, 87K)

Like Tryion said, she's been killing and salughtering people since Season 2, but those were bad guys, and no one really cared.
But the things she did were actually wrong, and sadistic.

I'm pissed because D&D made her look exactly like Hitler in the final Episode, there was no reason for that, the character was already doomed. Also the visual imagery was nothing new

And that final speech with Jon, cringe. It was supposed to be tearjerking and heartbreaking, because we all knew how it would end, eventually.
but it was just cringe

>"I thought I would call it "A song of Ice and Fire"
also why wouldn't Tyrion be mentioned in it, he played a big fucking role

Attached: Saruman & Grima.jpg (730x413, 63K)

And?

so much wrong with your post
>the queen they chose cersei
nobody chose Cersei you idiot, it's monarchy
>alot of people in GoT have done worse
what? the burning of King's Landing was the single most despicable thing any character in GoT did, hence why it's so scandalous

She's gonna wake the dragon?

based

>there are people falling for the most aggressively obvious bait of 2019
why is this?

It wasn't the bells retard, stop replicating normie talking points

...or my face. Why even?

Attached: Longrun.jpg (1024x7143, 913K)

Yeah, but she'd constantly have to watch her back. Powerful people from every single region of Westeros were probably in King's Landing went up in flames and their relatives wouldn't be too pleased that they got barbecued

Blacks don't care about blacks, why should anybody else?

You guys do understand that shes a villain right?

indeed

It's called Sword of Damocles you brainlet pleb incel faggot autist nigger tranny cunt subhuman

Struggle to not spit on people when they don’t give you the check at the welfare office?

Attached: t28ft0f4.jpg (2000x1333, 668K)

Dead people generally aren't heirs to anything, buddy.

Anyone else cry at this scene?

Attached: Dead_Dany.jpg (640x349, 27K)

>get everything you've ever wanted
>immediately piss it all away by killing a shitload of people for no reason which forces people to turn on you in order to ensure their own safety
probably the stupidest and most pointless downfall of any character since... fuck I actually can't think of anything stupider.

>Dead people generally aren't heirs to anything
Yeah no shit.

Attached: DingDongTheBitchIsDead.jpg (1494x840, 284K)

How Dany would look if Game of Thrones was a video game VS how fans want her to look

But she's already in a videogame.

Attached: GoTTelltale.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I didn’t but it was a really good scene. The writing might of been shitty but the acting and the portrayal of the written scene still sold it. I liked the ending of the series.

This is a RENT FREE LARP. You are not black

Making sure people won’t turn on you is part of playing the game of thrones.

So, is she with Drogo now, like in her vision?
Or is there nothing, like Jon said?

(And that's a good thing)

Have sex

I wish my Auntie would have sexed me... about 20 years ago.

Attached: 1534513689396.jpg (742x960, 264K)

Attached: 1535440949687.jpg (552x263, 34K)

>The women willing to do anything whatsoever up to and including genocide for the sake of what she thinks is just gets killed because her killer thinks it is just
>The woman who isolates herself succeeds at getting isolated, and fails to use her attempts to help against the enemy that intended to kill her too anyway as leverage
>After whole seasons of using people who loved her as pawns she gets discarded by the person who loved her.

She is certainly the character who got exactly what she worked for.

kek

He's not short. You guys on Yea Forums have said that he is 5'8/9" which is tall.

White people should stop selling them destructive weapons and instead should invest in Africa. I see lots of AK-47s, dragonov sniper rifles, rpgs and other Soviet/Russian weapons being sold to paramilitary groups in Africa.

>coping this hard

no, I'm not a faggot

he did nothing what had a great impact.

Faggots.

did the people know cersei did this?

The baratheon line controlled the throne by conquest. She wasn't rightful anything.

Baratheons DO have a Targaryen blood line. Dany's great aunt is Roberts grand mother. Gendry's great grand mother is targaryen. It was not all conquest.

Yes.

>>Last true Targaryen left and rightful heir to the throne
Ummm sweaty... That's jAegon

If Tyrion didn't come with "bright" let's bring Cersei proof of whitewalkers, she wouldn't need to rescue Jon's sorry ass.

>for no good reason

SJWs, ladies and gentlemen.

Muh Queen oh wait nah I’m gonna knife u

Attached: 68E185A9-A193-4B34-A6EF-ACC4AB2A61F4.png (645x729, 216K)

>nobody chose Cersei you idiot, it's monarchy

Operation defenestration works good in monarchy too.

simple as

And that's a good thing!

Attached: 1557890014467.jpg (1200x1178, 188K)

she didnt see the damage on the ground level. She prob wouldve been filled with remorse and regret if she saw one body of an innocent dead like she was when she found out a kid possiblly died because of drogon

honestly, the NK wouldve found another way. wouldve just walked around the wall desu

Aegon burned dorne to ashes after his sister was killed

If the GOT all stars hadn't went north of the wall to get a wight to take to show and tell, no dragon would have been north of the wall to save their asses.

>rightful heir to the throne
I do not get this logic.
Her relative conquered Westeros long time ago. But after it they got BTFO by another person.

>DONG DING
kek

>SHAME
>SHAME
>SHAME
>DING DING

Based