So this was the moment she became deluded and think everything she does is right?

So this was the moment she became deluded and think everything she does is right?

Attached: game-of-thrones-dany-controversial-image.jpg (768x512, 97K)

But it was her turn

>deluded

she was right though. bobby B said it himself you need a strong ruler to keep the kingdoms in line and prevent bloody endless civil wars

No but it was the moment when the normalfag audience did

Imagine the smell.

MEESA

MEESA

MEESA

None of it matters

Right, a strong person but not someone who sees themselves as a God and savior

>Whose to say they were evil

t.Tyrion

haha yes who would allow there to be a King who sees themselves as divine hahaha

Except "divine" rulers usually end up being tyrannical, Robert was indeed the best thing for Westeros but he never saw himself as some God, just a war hero who like to have fun

What’s the big deal about fire and blood? Government is literally only the monopolization of violence. It was fire and blood that created the 7 kingdoms and brought in 300 years of prosperity. Alexander the Great revolutionized the world spreading culture and civilization by the sword. He, like Dany burned cities to the ground. Dany would have united the world under one banner. She would have ended slavery.

Dany is my queen.

She did nothing wrong.

Under her reign the petty fights between little lords would have came to an end. The old world order would never die quietly. It needs to burn down.

Now after winter fell gains independence, why shouldn’t the other kingdoms get the same? Jon has only issued a new era of civil conflict. If the clash of Kong’s was bad, you got another thing coming.

>300 years of prosperity

yeah no leader ever did that

like pottery

Attached: BvS03.jpg (1600x659, 174K)

I think you're mistaken on both accounrs of Alexander the Great and Aegon lmao (granted Alexander spread culture but set up years of warfare with his conquests and death)

Bobby B was also right insofar he wanted to have the dragon bitch killed ASAP

tardgaryans are reptoids though

>a-aragorn wouldn't be a good ruler just because he's a good guy
>bran becomes ruler instead of danny
???

She was deluded in S08E05 because D&D wanted her to be deluded with 0 character development. D&D should be ashamed fucking idiots. And if you remember good, that scene had uplifting postive music to it, so the show communiated that its postitive scene.

jannie deleted my post lmfao
Brown horde meets white Angel.
>expecting me to believe that those are the same species

Attached: 1557347966688.jpg (470x700, 134K)

No, it was the moment where she burnt a rape victim to death.

Though she started on her path of darkness when she basically dumped her brother as soon as she got married to a sugar daddy. Her brother was crazy but he protected her all these years, she didn't even try to help him, just humilated him, and then kinslayed him.

In her place I would have kept him comfortable but out of the way, it takes a cold bitch to just kill him off like that.

This is how all white women view themselves, isn't it?

She looks like shes swimming in feces

They literally had a bunch of dusty brown folk carrying a Blonde white woman whilst doing damn sieg heils and they somehow got away with it?

On top of that they were screaming MEESA, which sounds a lot like Massa lmao.

>D&D should be ashamed fucking idiots
I'm sure they'll cry themselves to sleep on their pile of money

Danerys had always done what is easy instead of what is right. She has no empathy. She was only virtue signaling when she freed slaves, she doesn't really consider the position of people on the other side, she never tries to put herself in other people's shoe. If she was capable of empathy, understanding, she wouldn't have worried about Jon at all.