Honestly though how can a cripple be a king?

Honestly though how can a cripple be a king?

Attached: 53913A88-A1DF-4DDA-82B2-F9C995456EC2.jpg (480x482, 45K)

FDR did it. plus he has his own portable throne and doesn't (can't) kneel to anybody.

Obama basically was.

Attached: 800px-FDR-Wheelchair-February-1941.jpg (800x1011, 166K)

what?

YOU TOUCH MY MIND, FUMBLING IN IGNORANCE, INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING. THERE IS A REALM OF EXISTENCE SO FAR BEYOND YOUR OWN YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE IT. I AM BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION.YOUR LIVES ARE MEASURED IN YEARS AND DECADES. YOU WITHER, AND DIE. WE ARE ETERNAL. THE PINNACLE OF GREENSEER PLANNING AND EXISTENCE.I TRANSCEND YOUR VERY UNDERSTANDING. WE I AM ALREADY A NATION—INDEPENDENT, FREE OF ALL WEAKNESS. YOU CANNOT EVEN GRASP THE NATURE OF MY EXISTENCE. I HAVE NO BEGINNING. I HAVE NO END. I AM INFINITE.
YOU EXIST BECAUSE I ALLOW IT, AND YOU WILL END BECAUSE I DEMAND IT

Where were you when Bran assumed direct control of all of Westeros?

Attached: Bloodraven.jpg (718x1000, 97K)

For the amount of bitching people did about Dany going mad and this is just another example of a white patriarchal viewpoint, did these mongoloids ever bring up how "progressive" it was that the writers chose to have a disabled body become king?

We have our first mentally challenged president in office right now so I don’t see how a cripple couldn’t.

Based Reapers

Based and donkeypilled

Seething tranny

Stay triggered Jew loving trumpcuck

>BASED bran comes in during a time of economic crisis
>conflict begins in essos between the free cities
>volantis is at war with everyone as they annex much of the continent extremely quickly
>only braavos is left
>volantis previously had a non-aggression pact with comrade daario's Union of Sandy Slaver Retards but now invades to capture their slave resource
>meanwhile Qarth is annexing yi ti
>Westeros is supplying braavos and USSR with help and volantis is losing ground
>Qarth attacks westeros and westeros openly declares war on qarth and volantis
>westeros braavos and USSR allies start to btfo volantis
>braavosi general botches some military operation and they and westeros are held back from volantis
>comrade daario's men take volantis and rape the shit out of it
>bran now dead tyrion in charge
>still at war with qarth
>tyrion nukes qarth with wildfire

Attached: 1557876641050.jpg (490x490, 34K)

Hes basically just a dispenser of meaningless historical trivia, like if a bookfag took the throne. He should have been Master of Whispers to a more charismatic and relatable King, like Robert Baratheon's stinking bloated corpse.

>never said or did anything that would make him seem like a good leader
>was completely useless during the battle with the night kink
>with all his power he never actually said anything usefull other than quip
>only wargs into lame shit like crows for no good reason whatsoever
Hey this kid should be king. AYE

Assholes don't give a shit about people with actual, physical disabilities, only the ones they can make up to fit their victim complex.

In Irish mythology, Nuada lost his kingship after he lost a hand in a duel with the fomorian champion. Dian Cecht forged him a silver hand that enabled him to resume his crown.

Yeah if anything shouldn't Bran be the lead detective of whatever their version of Scotland Yard is? Basically all he can do is solve who murdered who.

That's why he makes the best king, right now the best quality for a king is to fucking stay alive for a while and provide stability. Having an immortal indecisive cripple rule would be a Lord's dream if what they want is to rule like a king within their lands.

All hail Bran the Broken useless Retard. First and Last of his name!

So does he have a royal ass wiper?
Like a servant whose sole job is to clean the shit off him and put a fresh diaper on him?
I imagine he is going to smell god awful all the time while he rules.

Told you!

Attached: Bran.jpg (1432x1041, 393K)

Have you forgotten 2000-2008?

Attached: bushkatrina.jpg (650x391, 74K)

Yeah the post is called the Master of Wipes and they're the 3rd most powerful man in Westeros.

he means homoretards are cripples

even if this post wasn't ironic, a president doesn't pass down his line by blood, if he died it wouldn't instantly cause violent power struggles.

This, GRRM said the character of bran was basically based on Obama

bran is a learning computah

I like to imagine that the kingdom just immediately crumbles under the most retarded small council ever cobbled together, and then Bran wargs into some birds while he gets stabbed to death by angry peasants.

You don't know shit.

Attached: images (2).jpg (322x386, 25K)

underrated

Charles VI of France was pretty autistic

Based

one of our greatest presidents was a cripple

honestly what's his tax policy

Texas was happy because Ghost and Greg Abbott finally got representation.

based

he wasn't born then, "redpilled" zoomers will actually go out of their way to defend bush

He's not immortal why do people believe this? The collective consciousness of the Three Eyed Raven MIGHT be immortal as long as it can connect to a wierwood and/or a new greenseer host BUT Bran's body will age and decay just as fast if not faster than any other human. Bloodraven was only a little older than Aemon Targaryen and the original casting for him (before he started mind raping Bran) was a decrepit old man just like Aemon.
Now let's think about how he'll need to pass down the collective consciousness while alive so who's gonna vote for anyone other than his pick to be the new host when it comes time for him to pass on?

What would he do with orc cribs was what I was fucking thinking

trump is literally retarded and is the most powerful man in the world

What does walking have to do with ruling?

Because he'd way more easily see plots made against him you retard, not because actually immortal.

Bobby B was legless all the time.

I thought Grey Worm was Obama.

FDR was a warmongering slave of Wallstreet.

BASED

He's cripple? Lol how inclusive. Did the fucking dwarf at least get killed?