So what kind of weird flex was this?

Attached: alpha.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archdruidmirror.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-war-against-change.html
pastebin.com/wwtmhSKY
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1401214428339/
i.imgur.com/LXe38tz.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

He's a fucking asshole

This is just how capitalism works you marxist pig.

fuck this gay movie

>freedom to be an asshole means you have to be an asshole
no mate you're just a cunt

He was trying to kill Ron with all that sugar so he could get Hermione.

>correction: I'll take the lot. Ron is much too poor.

Was this why the Sorting Hat wanted to put him in Slytherin?

Ass mad commie detected

>Ron looks down in embarrassment
>Harry's social positioning elevates

DAYUUUMMMM
MISSES DOUBTFIRE LOOKS
LIKE THAAAAT

Based

what kind of shit taste pleb is this?

Attached: 1551481820423.jpg (984x850, 114K)

>weird
I guess you could call it weird, but then that implies you don't understand, and poorfags don't understand
you're not a poorfag, are you user?

Attached: 1537269501545.png (1200x785, 2.67M)

I grew up poor and am redhead, but I don't have siblings.

M I D G E
I
D
G
E

probably because if you make one mistake, why carry on making more?

Unbelivable how those two midgets even with all the makeup do look less gross and deformed than Warwick.

I still don't understand how a Wizard can be poor.

i wish i had a little midge like warwick davis at home. god the things i would do to him....

>We'll
It was a show of charity among friends. By saying including Ron's name in the purchase he showed Ron that his money was also the dominion of Ron.
Really nice guy.

Rowling said that they can't magic money because Midges can smell the fake money

>a little midge like warwick
> like
Aim for the stars, user. Just go and kidnap the real thing.

I don't mean faking money. With the amount of power they have, the crazy shit they can pull off, there is literally no limit to the stuff you could do to generate wealth. You literally have to be a retard with 0 ambition and imagination in order to have magic and don't find a way to profit from it.

But the shop owners aren't midges and don't employ midges at every podunk location. Surely someone could conjure up fake money and immediately rip someone off.

>"And may I finally award... to Mr Neville Longbottom... 10 points to Gryffindor, for showing courage, perseverance and bravery for finally managing to produce a levitation charm in his last class of the year. Well done Neville! Well done indeed. Now, I do believe a change of decoration is in order."

Why did Dumbledore do this? And in front of the whole school?

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large sneeda.

He was a pedophile faggot probably got hard humiliating kids like that

People who don't live out their freedoms don't really have it.

The entire school picked on that fat faggot. Nobody cared

because they've a purely capitalistic system

Perhaps he took the lot in the vain hope of ending up in an episode of My 600lb Life rather than cast as the lead actor in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1542873465259.jpg (1616x2864, 547K)

harry was the fucking villain of this series

It's actually an autistocracy

The whole House Cup system is completely arbitrary and stupid, teachers literally can give whatever amount of points whenever they want.

WB paying big money

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20 tv - Television Film » Searching for posts with the image hash ‘P0oF3AbxgnQ (782x1161, 770K)

brainlet, but not newfag here
how do you search the archive using images?

Serchius Imagius!

Attached: 1544958098124.png (1240x620, 1.41M)

So whatever happen to Ilvermorny? Rowling crated all this new lore and background for the school, and yet there isn't a show, movie, videogame, or even book based on it.
So what the fuck was the point?

Attached: Untitled.png (912x545, 764K)

First you need Yea Forums X. Then you just hit this button on the dropdown menu and it's ezpz.
It also works on filenames, so make sure you randomize those if you don't anyone to be able to track your shitposting.

Attached: 1542893660913.png (1205x501, 75K)

why didnt they just magic up some candy

>no one replied to the pasta

Finally. Now if only the anons would give sneed the same treatment

Based

based
cringe incel

Sublime.

Baste and redpilled

deh

>So what kind of weird flex was this

Stop talking like a retard

This pasta is eternal and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Based

Cringe

The currency is wizards only, anything you can think of to do to make yourself rich with magic won't work because everyone else is capable of doing it themselves for free.

Zach is a halfbreed so it's fine

Why so little to no Necromancy, Blood Magic, or Lovecraftian magic shit in this series? Hell, even the villains' magic was pretty tame, all the human sacrifices pretty neutered.
The series got darker and more series as it went on, but still the magic pretty much consisted of Bongs shooting each other lights with faggoty wands.
Couldn't we at least get a hot Witch, its a trope at this point but necessary.

Attached: 1307940727775.jpg (850x944, 121K)

Gamps twelfth law of conjuration:

>"Any sufficiently cool wizarding endeavour must be counterbalanced by a sufficiently dull and incapable wizarding franchise"

>"Ah - Harry Potter... the nigger who lived, come to die..."

Sounds pretty Lovecraftian to me.

They probably had to close the school down after repeated Unforgivable Curse sprees they had.

>Lovecraft
>Children's novels
Lovecraft is for 25+, not for children or young adults.

>can do all this insane reality bending shit
>every battle is just who can use the big light spell
Harry Potter is literally Naruto

>Why so little to no Necromancy, Blood Magic, or Lovecraftian magic shit in this series?
Cause all of it is the "Dark Arts" the Ministry is so spooped about.

There's none of it because they don't have a license for it.

Attached: file.png (1242x974, 1.1M)

>anything you can think of to do to make yourself rich with magic won't work because everyone else is capable of doing it themselves for free.

Which brings shit back to the original point, how can there be a poor Wizard? It's basically a post-scarcity society.

Would Magic in America be a fucking chaotic place to live in the HP universe, considering how they routinely have problems with guns, I can't imagine the type of shit they would do with magic.

It's a lot easier to police a smaller population.
Given wizards are something like 1/25000th as populous as muggles I can't imagine it would be too difficult to keep the magical population at least somewhat in line.

How did Harry stop himself from laughing ceaselessly every time Professor Midgewick got up on his stack of books and pretended like he was a real person?

>actually i would like to try one of each as i have never experienced wizard candy and im apparently wizard rich and my new friends will enjoy it too

Here is a better question, why is JK Rowling so fucking involved in US politics in her twitter? Bitch doesn't even live there.
I'm certain if she ever makes a book or movie set there, the villain will be Trump or something equally retarded.

Attached: 1469504897369.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

ARI POTA

ARI Comment

Attached: 1549107267141.gif (245x300, 2.57M)

>well off friend buys stuff for him and you to share
>poor fags take offense to this and gets mad

because rowling is a dumbass bitch

Single, hopeless mom of two at 30 feels like the world is coming to an end suddenly gets a book deal and becomes wildly successful and globally famous. Her head blossomed as did her bank account, and twitter was the perfect dumping ground to empty some of that hot air. Which is why it's a shame that the likes, favourites, and fellow twitter commentators continue to stoke those flames.

Also, she doesn't need to make a fictionalised evil version of Trump, as enough people seem to believe Voldemort counts as that already.

American wizards all carry guns and just shoot the black wizards

How rich was 'arry
I know his parents like left him tons of shit in the vault or something
is he middle class?

Why don't Wizards just rob muggles?

I don't think Rowling ever really decently goes about explaining this.

STOP THINKING

Harry, did I ever tell you about my secret brother Aurelius? He was traveling across the Atlantic Ocean as a baby when he was accidentally kidnapped by the unloved daughter of a French rapist wizard, who switched him with her father's real son, gave him to a French half-elf, and let her real brother die in the shipwreck. Speaking of which, the mother of the accidentally kidnapped son dove into the water to rescue her (supposed) son and drowned, so I guess that would mean she was also my mother, but for some reason I never mentioned this either. Also I don't know why the wizards didn't just apparate off of the sinking ship. Anyway, the aforementioned French half-elf gave my brother (thinking it was the rapist's son--she was the servant of the raped woman, which meant she also had to serve the rapist after the woman died in childbirth) to an orphanage that hates wizards, then both she and the daughter went back to Paris. She did this on orders from the father, who wanted to protect his (supposed) son from the older, adult non-rape son of the raped woman who gave birth to the real son's half-sister, who incidentally I trained in wizardry in the 1910s with the help Professor McGonagell, twenty years before Professor McGonagell was even born. The non-rape son wanted revenge for his mother being raped, so completely logically, he tried to kill the baby instead of the father, and even though the rapist father was a powerful wizard nobleman, he thought the best thing for his beloved son was to be sent to America and protected in absolutely no way whatsoever or even informed that he was a wizard, leading half of New York to be blown up right in front of all the muggles (called "nomajs" in America). Eventually the non-rapist son tracked down Aurelius (thinking it was the rape son) in Paris, where we all learned that he (that meaning Aurelius) had started a relationship with an Vietnamese woman who would later turn into Voldemort's pet snake.

He was a good friend.

Attached: 1528375309259.jpg (350x467, 20K)

I'm overcome with an inexplicable desire to drop kick him.

Why is everything Rowling has done since Deathly Hallows been such a fucking mess? She can't even remember how time turners work, or that Momma Dumbledore died when he was a teenager and that was how he met Grindlewald, because he had to move back home and look after his invalid sister.

I wouldn't be at all shocked if she just mentally prepared herself to drop everything related to Harry Potter after finishing the final novel, and simply forgot a great deal as the success continued on without any real effort on her behalf, the films, the theme park, the merchandising.

She's probably more concerned about what Hair-dye she should turn up to the next event in than what beloved character she should retcon into a cursed gay chimpanzee animagus next.

>Would Magic in America be a fucking chaotic place to live in the HP universe
The Fantastic Beasts is in America. They use all kinds of hyper destructive spells all the time everywhere and just obliviate any nomaj (muggle)

Harry is a 1%er that chooses to live in a resemblance of squalor because he thinks it's quaint and prefers to horde his wealth so no one else can have it.

>Ron, kneel down you filthy ginger peasant

So was the rape son the kid that goes crazy in Fantastic Beasts 1?

uh, brexit was all trumps fault dont you know

do white people really do this?

>TIKE DEH FOLKIN' LOT, WILL YER 'ARRY POH-UH?? OI'LL FOOKIN GLAHSS YEH M8

>currency is wizard only
And canonically can be exchanged for muggle money or the other way around. An aspiring rich individual can just get muggle-rich and buy their own station in the world with the money they make from modern society and it's remarkable no muggleborn thinks to do this (since wizards are too retarded and vain to think of interacting with muggle society that literally envelops them).

We know you can exchange enough to buy some books and a wand in order to go to school, who knows whether the Goblins would be willing to buy vast quantities of muggle money, what would they do with it?

Why do you think the wizarding world hates muggle-born so much? Someone probably jewed his way into richdom by doing this. Some of the older richest families probably earned all their wealth through such schemes back before regulations were tigher. Why do you think one cannot cast a spell in muggle world? Partly because of this reason.

>weird flex
You have to be over 18 to post on Yea Forums.

great intro

>Some of the older richest families probably earned all their wealth through such schemes back before regulations were tigher. Why do you think one cannot cast a spell in muggle world? Partly because of this reason.
Even in the wizarding world, the economy is run by powerful banking dynasties

That's not what freedom means

Didn't they also have like a quick death penalty for wizards, none of that Azkaban shit, just straight to execution.
I would like to see a more extreme and violent version of the HP universe thats set there.

Attached: hi.png (889x172, 18K)

This pasta always gets me

1000 years ago though?

>takes all the candy so no one after him in the train can get any
What an ass

>takes all the candy so no one after him in the train can get any--just so that he can show-off and embarrass ron
this is what makes him a real asshole

Attached: 1543027674275.jpg (520x396, 74K)

>freedom is things we can't or don't live out

Attached: 1556759865803.jpg (200x313, 13K)

Plot twist: She proceeded to re-conjure a full trolley after leaving their room, and then sold another full load to Malfoy.

I have it on good authority that there's nothing Malfoy likes more than a full load

Is this considered comedy gold on tumblr, /got/ tourists?

very nice

I've been here since you were just a twinkle in the town rapist's eye m8y

>magic society
>still hire someone to push a trolley instead of simply enchanting it
Why are all Harry Potter wizards retarded?

I thought the scene was cool. At the timw Harry was just a lonely kid who never once had a friend. So in a desperate attempt to befriend someone who didn't instantly regard him as a freak he pulled the wizard swag card. Too bad the rest of the movies didn't have scenes like this.

It's a shame Rowling wasn't confident enough to explore this element of Harry's personality any further. I'm talking about that darker side he all too swiftly abandoned as he entered Hogwarts, fostered by the years of isolation and odium encouraged by the Dursleys.

Like, what if he retrieved Longbottom's remembrall, but told him he'd only give it back if Neville told his comatose and insane parents that he didn't really love them?

Or what if he made no effort to help Hermione with the troll and actively halted Ron's own attempts by stopping him with his arm and saying, "You just have to let some things happen Ron. Quite like how fate decided my parents were to die mercilessly before I was even two, fate has now chosen for these two beings here to compete against one another in a feat of merciless bloodshed. We're merely destinies watchful bystanders. Really, who are we to call ourselves the arbiters of fate?"

>Why do you think one cannot cast a spell in muggle world? Partly because of this reason.
But you can. Only the underageb& wizards get their wands tracked or some shit so they get expelled if they do magic in the muggle world, but that goes away when they come of age.

It's a mobile shop, you need someone to hold the money and peddle the wares

1) written by a woman
2) the old woman is actually an illusion cast by the trolley to make people who amicable towards it

She's a guard to stop all the scottish kids from trying to steal candy with magic

You didn't answer the question, tourist

the economies are fucked in a lot of shows with magic powers

like in avatar for example, you would never hire anyone who isn't a bender. Fisherman would be waterbenders and would just bend the fish out of the water, builders would be earth benders and easily make stone houses

ironmongers are fire benders etc

heaven forbid what all those people in the ministry of magic are even fucking doing, or the jobs the students get after they go to hogwarts.

maybe GRRM was right when he said "but what was Aragorn's tax policy"

>I would like to see a more extreme and violent version of the HP universe thats set there.
I would welcome someone writting a more dark story in the HP universe including things like:
>people abusing magic on the daily
>wizards addicted to spellcasting and powertripping being parted from their wands
>an increased demand in Polyjuice potion ingredients in brothels and whorehouses
>some in the wizard community want the magic gov to nanny them all and forbid research into dark magic, others want the gov out of their business
>shamelessly using fatal spells that aren't the killing curse, like Bombarda'ing someones skull
>getting creative with magic torture other than yelling Crucio!
>autistic or psychotic wizards conjuring or transfiguring terrifying eldritch horrors
>magical crisis clashes with muggle world who decides its best to purge the magic freaks off the face of the earth
>guns, warmachines and armies vs spells wands and magic creatures
>millions of people patrolling for witches, Inquisition tier questioning of strange people, wand breaking and wizard burning
>wizards start freaking out and begin turning into the monsters muggles perceive them to be, desecrating holy places out of spite for mudbloods
>voldemort's supremacist beliefs are now the basic understanding each side has of the world, which is has been plunged into an irreversible dark age of apocalyptic genocidal war between mages and non mages
>voldemort may be even seen later as a hero to many of the now persecuted wizards

Bitch, we can literally program robots to do that. Seeing as they can literally animate armors and pens i don't see how they can't enchant a shitty trolley to do such simple tasks.

the first line of your post is the only non-retarded part. delete and re-write it

>2) the old woman is actually an illusion cast by the trolley to make people who amicable towards it
That theory is sadly well beyond Rowling's hack writing abilities.

fuck you

>Bitch, we can literally program robots to do that
No you can't
>Seeing as they can literally animate armors and pens i don't see how they can't enchant a shitty trolley to do such simple tasks
"Attack" is a simple task, running a shop isn't

The politics of HP were shit. Harry was a right proper bougie cunt.

Attached: hp.jpg (823x586, 162K)

Dumbledore wasn't much better either, both blood wars ended with the main bad guy being defeated and all his minions just settling down to bide their time until some other strong wizard comes along that they can rally behind and try again. Where are the firing sqauds? Even the fucking Malfoys get off with no punishment, and they attempted to kill everyone in the school twice within 5 years. What the hell?

Who cares about money, just use magic shit to have material goods.

There was probably a part of Harry that secretly agreed with some of Voldemort's ideas concerning muggles, considering he grew up with some of the shittiest ones possible.
If you notice most purebloods on the light side like Dumbledore and Arthur Weasley who you could call muggle lovers have never had to live among the filthy nomajs, they see them as silly whimsical lesser beings who need protection, not the threat to wizarding life they are.

Fuck you ya cunt I kek'd too hard at that

why does gold matter when you can just magic shit into existence?

Until I read this post I never realised it but that's exactly how Champagne Socialists behave with regards to immigrants. Funny that.

Goblin propaganda suggesting it's impossible or... "too difficult to even conceive".

No, they magic shit OUT of existence

BASED

>have grape juice and apple juice in fridge
>choose to drink apple juice
>i am now effectively a slave to apple juice and never had the freedom to drink grape juice
whoa...

the rape son died, Aurelius got swapped for him during the shipwreck, but the nog thought Aurelius was the rape son

apparation gets unreliable at great distances, eg between continents. it’s why they take boats in the first place. a better question is why they didn’t conjure a raft or cast one of the many established spells that let them breathe underwater/swim really fast/levitate objects

>itt seething poorfags

ok, say thats true. certainly lollies arent hard to make

>tfw you remember Voldemort apparates from England to Austria during Deathly Hallows
Even if they can't manage that distance they could have just apparated as far as possible in one direction then do it again and again until they cross. They're wet anyway.

Rowling doesn't have the subtly for this though, would have to be written by someone else, however considering how involved she was in the Fantastic Beast 2 and how it suffered as a result as opposed to the first one, I don't see it happening.

>food analogy
back you go

the malfoys went to argentina for a few years til it blew over

I didn't see FB2, how was it?

Underrated.

>"To all Gryffindors... Cheers. Cheers, my friends. It has been an honour. Cheers!"
>Dumbledore fixes his eyes on the Slytherin table, completely ignoring Ravenclaw and the other one
>"Now Slytherin... I know we have had our differences, but your ambition and hard work is truly something to behold. Admirable!"
>the Slytherins are cautious. Dumbledore usually follows up a praise with some humiliation and injustice
>"Indeed, I have a special treat for you all because of these traits. It's so good, that you'll love it despite its Muggle origin. It is a large apparatus which all of you can fit in which will confer all of you a deeply unique experience that shall benefit us all. A chamber of sorts. I have had that room over there fitted with the apparatus. Move along, children, shuffle into it now. You too, Snape*
>the Slytherins flood into the room, some cautious and some excited
>Dumbledore slams the door shut and enchants it to be locked and airtight. He turns to the other houses
>"And that special treat? That "unique experience" the Slytherins shall all experience and you all won't?*
>"..."
>"...Why, it's... DEATH! FUCK SLYTHERIN! THE FINAL SOLUTION TO THE SLYTHERIN MENACE BEGINS NOW! PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL, TURN ON THE GAS! YES, YES, WELL DONE, SLYTHERIN! WELL DO E SLYTHERIN FOR DYING SO WELL! SIX MILLION POINTS TO A HOUSE THAT SHALL CEASE TO EXIST IN 5 MINUTES!"
>as Dumbledore's mouth foams during his blood-crazed tirade, the hall erupts into applause and a massive, inter-house orgy ensues. The Slytherins begin dying in the gas chamber. As Malfoy chokes on his own blood, Harry proves himself to be a sexual dominant member of the orgy
>Dumbledore looks on with pride

*Years later Harry Potter tells recounts these events to his son, Albus, at bedtime, with Ginny smiling warmly at the memory.

"And that's how Dumbledore exterminated the Slytherin scum. HEIL GODRIC! Dumbledore truly was the greatest headmaster of them all, and a good friend"

Attached: 101003929.png (540x546, 720K)

argie wizards would kill them as revenge for the falklands

what a fag

Tryhard

why does Yea Forums hate on Harry Potter so much? why can't we just appreciate how comfy it is?

the movies really took a weird turn after Raimi started co-writing them

Some people like unpozzed storytelling

You're a fucking tasteless manchild without a sense of measured judgement and critique so you come up with an arbitrary meme to cover up for your plebness

Jealous zoomers will never know what it was like to grow up reading them in the 90s

they probably did after the scene cut away, but in the chaos of the wreck they wouldn’t wanna risk leaving anyone behind. plus, it takes a bit of concentration to apparate somewhere you’ve never been before, and a specific part of the middle of the ocean is a bit hard to visualize, especially while you’re half-drowned in the middle of the night. also, not really worth pointing out, but voldemort is incredibly powerful. i don’t think his abilities are indicative of the average pureblood.
i hated fantastic beasts 2, btw, i’m only defending this scene because i like the lore

Most of the shitposts are egging on the few genuine spergs, user. We aren't all fedoralords like whoever wrote the original dullest franchise post

interesting analysis, reminds me of this blog post
archdruidmirror.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-war-against-change.html

Was Aurelius the kid from FB1?

yeah, the incel

>le comfy
fuck this buzzword it just means you like something (usually due to nostalgia) and want a safety net from criticism because you still care about what others think of your faggot ass

Yes yes well done

reminder that /cow/ won

I think he was basically nobility on his dad's side so rich as fuck

What was the point of making Harry Potter's dad an asshole? What was the lesson? Some kids are assholes and grow up get the girl and have kids that also turn out to be the shit?

I don't think he's a brother, the timeline of Dumbledore's parents dying years before Aurelius was born dont add up.
If anything he's probably Albus' son or his nephew.

Why haven't you read fanfiction yet Yea Forums?

pastebin.com/wwtmhSKY

Also gimme your best HHr fic, I need moar

Attached: 1401214428339.jpg (467x435, 30K)

>middle class

Harry was the richest kid in the school and his dad was friends with rich as fuck Sirius as well.

It was just to make Snape a bit more sympathetic. Not enough to justify his torturing James' son, but the best JK could come up with I guess.

Ban evasion is against the rules

>fanfiction
no

>atlas shrugged & the great gatsby are god-tier
>100 years of solitude & notes from the underground are low-tier
teenage pseud detected

Yeah but only Snape thinks he's a prick. Everyone else loved him, even Snape's oneitis.

Source? Google does nothing.

>problems with guns
Statistically incorrect.

Malfoy was almost certainly richer, we never get much information about exact wealth but Lucius had enough coin to bribe the Minister constantly for over a decade and owned a massive manor house out in the country, Harry's parents lived in a tiny cottage in the same village as the Dumbledores.

Attached: large[1].jpg (583x798, 84K)

The hat sensed Voldemort's soul fragment

Why don't wizards use computers and play video games and shit? The books take place in the 90s, right?

>what is copypasta

The Potter family was fairly rich and well off due to good investments and such. They weren't the oldest or richest, but still richer than most.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>A-AAAAHHHHHHH!
"AH!"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1477860899337.jpg (563x1024, 64K)

muggle tech doesn't work in wizarding homes and areas.

Fucking based
>"AH!"
Every fucking time

Attached: 1557970463915.png (493x381, 78K)

My my how convenient. JK IS A HACK

How come all the heroes were from a single house?
Why no heroes from Slytherin or the other houses?
Hell, wouldn't it have been more interesting if Harry ended up with a girl from Slytherin?
Hell, make her a black chick since that would "subvert expectations" that the house is nothing but Nazis.
I don't know, these movies are so predictable and shitty, but I guess is to be expected from the children's book.

Attached: 1532702600204.jpg (543x550, 60K)

I realized this when I rewatched the series for the first time as an adult. For a story about witches and wizards and learning magic, very little magic actually happens.
You can move objects or push people around
You can use your wand as a flashlight
Or you can kill people
There's potions and shit but as far as spellcraft goes there's very little. It's very bizzare in the last movie realizing that Harry Potter hasn't really learned anything at school for like.. 5 years now? And he's basically a dipshit 80iq highschool drop out.

What the fuck did JK Rowling mean by this.

Attached: 1466870953896.png (430x391, 275K)

>(((they))) can smell the fake money
Jesus Christ, is Rowling just Raimi's pen name?

>Why no heroes from Slytherin or the other houses?

rowling wasnt woke before twitter

Go home, outsider
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1401214428339/

The house system makes it very difficult to have them fraternising with each other, they don't share a dorm, or common room, they don't eat together, classes are split so only 2 houses are in each, and they spend that time being instructed anyway. Before Harry started that defence club in book 5 they were basically limited to the few hours between dinner and curfew and they'd have to spend it in the library or outside.

>t. doesn't know how filenames work

tfw these are better than Cursed Child and Fantastic Beasts

Why are the bankers jewish stereotypes

white people truly can't contain themselves

So, the nazis are segregated to their own house?

That would be too kino and hit too hard to reality so the average sjw's would rant about it.
Better yet, make Craig Zahler direct it.

Attached: mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-memes.png (646x431, 285K)

why don't wizards just magic up some enriched uranium then sell it to third world dictators for gold and then turn that gold into wizard money

Ye

How long until America invades though?

Attached: 1326530844414.gif (504x364, 1.74M)

The kind of weird flex where you post the same thread every few days asking about it.

underrated post, very based idea

Source?

Attached: hyuck.jpg (700x868, 60K)

Diabeetus

I dunno where it's from but here's the full version

i.imgur.com/LXe38tz.jpg

BART E. CROWCZ

Attached: 1524333321540.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

Can someone recommend me a HP fanfic that isn't shit? Any genre, preferably completed but if it isn't I can deal

the one where Ron uses a polyjuice potion to turn into his sister and tricks Harry into fucking him

A comedy one:
Faery Heroes by Silently Watches
Santa Claus gives Harry/Hermione/Luna the opportunity to time travel to the past and become burglars

And a serious (er) one:
Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change by lorddwar
Harry gets recruited to the Unspeakables by Tonks

I'd prefer one where Ginny polyjuiced into Ron and fucked Harry

This isn't Yea Forums related, tumblrina

Yikes could you try any harder

Will JK ever address this blatant anti-Semitism?

It would have been kino as shit and unironically deep and thought-provoking if Rowling had consciously used the idea of intergenerational karma/children paying for the sins and failures of their parents as a central moral theme to the story. Instead, we get more fake existential, free will "YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DESTINY" bullshit, as the Faggot Who Lived has every victory handed to him by forces beyond his control, for which he takes the credit.