Tfw your movie is so successful Disney cuts you out of Endgame

>tfw your movie is so successful Disney cuts you out of Endgame
>tfw your movie is so successful no one is talking about a sequel

Attached: captain-marvel-still.jpg (1000x563, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dXN6pY2ebBE?t=177
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one talks about this for some reason, but it was the first live action Marvel movie released after Stan Lee died, which may have played a role in CM's success.

they will just burn through her contract giving her guest shots. She doesn't want to do capeshit and literally no one likes her character

Brie has gross feet

>tfw your movie is so successful it gets dumped on Netflix next month

Attached: certified fresh.jpg (997x586, 301K)

I really don't like looking at her.

It’s success comes from people still thinking that this film affected End Game. Which it did not. Now that Marvel is going with the headache inducing multiverses storyline, they are going to kill their own success and she can fuck right off.

they might kill her off for an actually well liked version of Captain Marvel

Attached: 413e37524a2b9b3430b74b93e03980f0.jpg (504x916, 75K)

>tfw your movie is so successful Disney cuts you out of Endgame
She never had a significant role in Endgame to begin with
>tfw your movie is so successful no one is talking about a sequel

I'm so glad I'm done with the MCU aside from Guardians and Strange

>tfw your movie is so good that you intimidate Kevin Feige and he doesn't make any more

Attached: 674.png (1193x629, 615K)

The Russo’s are clever guys but they couldn’t figure out a legit way to shoehorn Carol into EG that didn’t feel contrived. She’s literally there to service the plot as a get out of jail free card. I can take most of the stupid shit in EG but her being their is just eye roll inducing. Kevin has to been in her cootiey.

Attached: DDD8CCA1-1149-4BE1-B9FE-35DFB79D7374.jpg (728x728, 104K)

They knew even some people who like her would call bullshit if the new character saved the day so that's why she fucks off for 90% of the movie.

no, it was the movie released directly before Endgame and made out to be required viewing (even though it's irrelevant and she's useless) and even got screens reserved to still play it when Endgame was released

>Destroys Thanos' ship single-handedly
>"Look, guys! I helped!"
>No one cared

I still havent paid to see Endgame. Sounds like a pile of shit.

>made out to be required viewing
You got to admit that was pretty genius on Disney's part.

>She never had a significant role in Endgame to begin with
They made two cuts of Endgame, one where she was a very important character, and another where she fucks off for 90% of the film. Guess which cut they went with?

Attached: a true connoisseur.jpg (670x503, 130K)

They could have easily made it a 2.5 hour movie instead of 3. It took WAY too long to get to the good stuff that everyone was really there to see in the last half hour. It was not the worst MCU movie, but not the best either.

What the fuck are you talking about? First of all Brie Larson filmed her endgame scenes first, so the success of Captain Marvel had literally no effect on her role in the movie. Also a sequel was already announced, but you wouldn't know that because you don't watch marvel movies you just parrot negative opinions people have.

There's no way they have a cut where she's relevant for the time travel stuff. She'd be complaining in every interview about being left out. A gun to her head, that narcissist would say something.

It was okay. They got a laugh out of me with the first Thanos scene.

You got proof of this or are you just talking out of your ass?

>believing an obviously fake Reddit rumor
Fucking dumb toodler

>Kevin has to been in her cootiey.
has to be the reason, Bre isn't likable at all and nobody even had her as fan castings as captain marvel

>Toddler
Ha

>She'd be complaining in every interview about being left out.
Have you seen the Endgame interviews she's in?

>chinese money laundering the movie

She isn't complaining about the actual film in those

She isn't very happy either.

It will get a sequel though.
you gotta be delusional if you think it won't.
they need as much movies as possible to fill in the slate til 2024 at the very least, at that point enough time would have passed and they can start using the x-men

this is Yea Forums user
there is never proof here.

Russo’s have flat out stated their disdain for OP characters, it’s no secret why Vision jobbed so hard and was permanently killed off. I’m sure they would have loved to not include Carol but Feige loves her for whatever reason. It was a pretty funny move to sideline her immediately, and when they had to give her her mandated overpowered moment, she just tanked a ship and was immediately taken out of play. It was the best possible move. The Russo brothers are based. I personally have no real issues with the character I just didn’t want her to steal any attention off of the original Avengers. It was the right move to focus solely on them.

Truth

I never understood the hate behind this movie. Honestly I just watched it as a prequel depicting Nick Fury and his friend while enjoying it as that.

>they made two cuts of Endgame

>AN INSIDER TOLD ME SO!

Attached: Hamblyface.png (427x570, 544K)

This slag was homeschooled which explains why she's an autistic bitch. She's NEVER faced adversity, been challenged and had everything handed to her. So she expects everyone to kiss her ass and when they don't she turns into a cuntish brat. Her parents also divorced when she was young which explains why she's a "feminist" (all of whom hate Daddy aka "THE PATRIARCHY!!!") and fucks niggers.

Furthermore, Hollywood (((executives))) have been fucking this skank since she was a child which is why they've been relentlessly shilling her. They tried to make her a TV star, then a popstar, now they gave her an Oscar and a billion dollar grossing movie as the new lead of the biggest film franchise in history, all unearned.

Seriously, she must have MAJOR dirt on some powerful people because she's a complete and utter zero charisma non-entity!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Brie Larson.jpg (512x738, 61K)

Wasn't that guy killed yesterday?
Tim Pool was crying

>be Disney
>in talks with Fox for decades about acquisition
>Captain Marvel due for release in a few months
>get close to striking a deal to acquire Fox
>deal will mostly be paid in shares in Disney stock
>deal will finalize after Captain Marvel release
>can't have Captain Marvel bomb, which would reduce Disney's stock value
>movie is projected to not do too well, especially in China
>can't bomb
>send employees to buy out entire Captain Marvel showings around the nation
>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>Metacritic drops user scores
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>insanely low critic and user scores (the ones they let be posted)
>Hollywood accounting
>Prelude to the biggest movie ever
>Captain Marvel becomes 6th most profitable release in movie history
>but numerous reports of empty or near empty "sold out" showings for Captain Marvel
>Fox thinks these numbers are legit, finalizes the deal
>movie tanks in China
>Disney shares drop slightly
>Fox gets fucked over
>The Mouse gets away with it?

It's not just the Disney/Fox merger, they also had to top WB/DC's Wonder Woman which did 821 mill worldwide. Anything less than a billion would have been seen as a failure and would have made the Fox boyout more expensive.

Plus you have to take into account that Feminazi's and their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot virtue signaling lapdogs are easy marks who will white knight someone (Anita Sarkeesian) or something (Captain Marvel) using their own money like the suckers they are and all because Daddy (The Patriarchy) didn't love them and hand life to them on a silver platter!!!FACT!!!

Attached: CRYPT-KEEPER-FEET.jpg (483x720, 209K)

You think it'd be easier to just gut her and drop her corpse down some sewer in Hollywood

I wish she's pee in my mouth

The hate is definitely overblown, it was just really fucking average. It wasn't worse than Thor 2, so it treads water in the mediocrity pool just fine.

If you believe Disney actually bought their own tickets, then you're a fucking idiot. FACT!!

It's just a generic marvel origin. nothing in the movie really stands out. it was obviously made by a committee too, otherwise the indie directors would've at least had some discerning style.
it really is only hated because of Brie. If someone like say Katheryn Winnick was captain marvel no one would be talking much about this movie, because she isn't controversial. Anyone other than Brie really.

Staying out of Capeshit is the wisest career move any actor can make.

not if they want money
especially if you can land a multi movie deal

It's not outside the realms of possibility since a movie studio with enough liquidity could do just that to maintain a blockbuster reputation.

disney is a publicly traded company that has shareholders to answer to
honestly this whole disney is buying their own tickets is definitely the definition of cope
I suppose if you pretend those movies aren't successful it makes you feel better and that somehow they'll stop making them, but they just keep coming year after year after year and now your mind is broken, and that's how this whole thing came to be.

All I know is that the theater owner I talked to said he was strongarmed into giving CM a three-week run and he said the theater was half-empty the first week and completely empty the next two weeks.

False

>they filmed a half-billion dollar feature twice
>they did this in order to have a back-up plan in case spergs on YouTube gave their movie an EPIC trashing

I understand the entire joke on Yea Forums is being a complete fucking asspie and pretending like you have no idea how it comes across but the idea that people are believing billion-dollar conglomerates are eagerly pissing away millions of its own dollars to not be shown up by you -specifically, YOU- is Gamergate levels of delusion.

Attached: Larson drank 3.jpg (660x634, 67K)

I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.

Just keep this in mind that it's an origin story so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a fun action movie.
youtu.be/dXN6pY2ebBE?t=177

>they filmed a half-billion dollar feature twice
Go ahead and look up what a second, third, and fourth unit director is. It's very easy to just film separate scenes and leave them on the cutting room floor.

sounds like an anecdotal evidence.

>She's NEVER faced adversity,
>Hollywood (((executives))) have been fucking this skank since she was a child
Which one is it user?

MY PREVIOUS POSTS IN THIS THREAD ARE AN IMPOSTER!!! FACT!!! I LOVE BRIE LARSON!!! FACT!!!!!

the movie came out like a month after cap marvel you brainlet

Indeed its fucking stupid.

If that were the case, Disney would have made sure the likes of "A Wrinkle in Time", "The Nutcracker and the Four Realms" and "Marry Poppins Returns" as big hits.

Attached: 1491575133384.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>he believes box office numbers

They chose this cunt as the new face of the MCU instead of the highly relatable and much more charismatic Tom Holland/Spider-Man

the cast members didn’t see the movie before release

We needed more scenes like this

Attached: Brie-Larson-Naked-11.jpg (480x640, 25K)

Spider-manlet? Wew lads his actor won't even grow taller anymore

Peter parker is supposed to be a tall lean nerdy alpha male

If you mean movies on DC then yeah.

Sounds like you’re a coping lanklet who has no personality beyond his height. Him being a manlet doesn’t make him any less charismatic. RDJ is also a manlet and he did a fantastic job as the face of the MCU.

No dummy, he'll be the face of the MCU on Earth, she'll be the face of the MCU in space

They'll just say they did it for CM because lacking CM sales would make the future of the MCU look bad.

I meant it from a marketing standpoint. Feige said she was gonna be front and center in the next phase, which is a bad move because she’s got 0 charisma. And apparently the rest of the cast can’t stand her.

Being a physical specimen wasnt a requirement for Tony Stark.

Id understand if they wanted to portray Peter as some 14-15 year old kid and have him grow along with the character. But Tom is already 22. Sure he can get buff but he won't get any taller. He just looks so small and child-like whenever the mask is off

Attached: images (1).jpg (495x619, 36K)

Damn, the kree boys got to jizz on those cans everyday

Well, if they can cast 5’3 Wolverine with an actor almost an entire foot taller, I reckon they can go the other way around with Peter Parker

Andrew garfield is what peter parker should physically look like

Tobey best portrays Peter's dork loser persona, as well as his adult life

Tom best portrays Peter's nerd inventiveness and teenage persona

If we could only merge these 3

Outside of comic nerds, no one really cared about Wolvie being short. And Hugh Jackman owned and transformed the role anyway into a more suave logan

Tom Holland looks like he's stuck in the teenage Peter Parker arc

RDJ rebooted the Tony Stark character

Chris Evans made Steve a bachelor instead of a daddy (srsly comics steve is so square)

Hemsworth transformed the otherwise bland Thor

How will the new Marvel Trinity handle their characters? (Strange, panther, and marvel)

We can, we have the technology

Maybe Feige knows what he's doing? The first MCU heroine? Picks the most Mary Sue character he could find. He subverted expectation and now Disney will back off on making bad muh woman movies

>66%, fresh
>57%, CERTIFIED FRESH
What a joke of a site.

You're fucking dumb, Endgame was always going to be centered on the Avengers. You are so gullible to think someone who just got introduced will get the main spot in the final AVENGERS film?

How I would have done it is had her trapped somewhere by Thanos. There's no way she wouldn't try to stop Thanos and she would be a non-trivial threat to him (according to what we're told about her character), so the only way it would make sense for her to be MIA in Infinity War is if Thanos already fought her. Then maybe have Tony and friends come across her on their way back to Earth, which would make a much more interesting and natural introduction sequence that makes her come across as a hero instead of some random lesbian. Also instead of fucking off just cause, she could have said "I'm going to try to find some way to fix this," so at least there's an illusion that she's being proactive off screen.

Pretty sure he wasn't talking about the entire movie, retard.

>homeschooled
>feminist cunt
Something about your analysis doesn't add up to me, user. Homeschooling was probably the only thing her parents did right.

certified fresh is based on all critics not just top critics you absolute brainlet

They will encounter vampires and need someone who specializes in killing vampires. BLADE MOTHERFUCKERS that's right everyone favorite biracial vampire Hunter is here to keep everyone jazzed.