GOT PREQUEL TO BE CALLED "BLOODMOON"

THE NEW SERIES WILL FOLLOW THE STORY OF THE CHILDREN OF THE FOREST

>PREQUEL'S COMING Game of Thrones prequel has already started filming in Belfast under the tentative title Bloodmoon. GAME Of Thrones fans are nearly at the end of what has been a rollercoaster decade. But as next week’s final episode draws closer, work has begun on what will fill the void.

>I’m told the show’s prequel began filming in Belfast two weeks ago and has the working title Bloodmoon. The new series, set more than five thousand years before the events of the current series, will follow the story of the Children Of The Forest. A source said: “Thrones fans will be delighted to hear things have started with the prequel. “Those working on the set in Belfast are referring to the series as Bloodmoon. Producers have put together a stellar cast and it will be must-watch telly for anyone who loves Game Of Thrones.”

>A teaser for the series, which has Naomi Watts in the lead role, said it would reveal the “horrifying secrets of Westeros’s history to the true origin of the White Walkers”. The big-budget spin-off is being run by writer and producer Jane Goldman, wife of Jonathan Ross.

>She has teamed up with Game Of Thrones author George RR Martin, who confirmed last month that none of the characters or actors from this series will be appearing in the prequel since it is set so many years before. He also revealed there are three more prequels planned. I just hope they don’t milk this cash cow too much.

archive.fo/89oFQ
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9067339/game-of-thrones-prequel-filming-belfast-bloodmoon/

>D&D aren't involved
Based. Perhaps this will have a real shot at being a well-written show again?

Attached: Blood-Moon1-3COL-ONLY.jpg (1000x750, 215K)

Bloodmoon is a working title and the best expansion for Morrowind

show is over, nigger
take this shit to reddit where it belongs

cant wait to be disappointed again

>female showrunner
When has this ever ended well?

>white walkers
who gives a fuck lmao, literally btfo in one episode

Attached: 1548998945987.jpg (640x497, 41K)

I usually resort to only lurking on Yea Forums but I'll make an exception for fellow Morrowind player

Attached: Vivec.png (557x605, 494K)

>all the possible interesting stories of the various house and wars
>get some shit about green midgets

Would've been more interesting if the Night King wasn't thwarted by a little girl on an invisible zipline

>Jane Goldman
OY VEY

>Goldman

Attached: terry.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>which has Naomi Watts in the lead role

Attached: 1556506296635.jpg (490x266, 21K)

not this shit again please no more

>This is the tale of those who jobbed to a little girl, and how they came to be.

over/under 33% WE WUZing

Dude, literally fuck off. Got ended with perhaps the worst finale in the history of television, and here you are trying to viral market this a spin off no one asked for about an irrelevant plot point in the main show. Sage.

>Naomi Watts
WHAT THE FUCK

That's enough, Naomi

>true origin
Guy gets stabbed, becomes uncontrollable frost monster and dies in one episode with nothing but "kill living" as a goal

> the worst finale in the history of television
Calm your tits you drama queen. It wasn't great but to call it the "worst finale ever" is hysterical.

what the fuck would it even be about? I have no clue about the timeline in the books but what events happened

and also the ww in Got was a complete joke why even focus on them

The preceding episodes did make it a pretty lukewarm, and, at times, downright incoherent finale. It's like having a good day at the beach with your friends and ending it with some great pizza vs. Getting your dick slowly sawed off then forced down your throat but you get to eat that same pizza afterwards.

The pizza becomes worse in the latter and doesn't really make sense. I'd rather have my dick back.

Attached: IMG_0900.jpg (792x558, 96K)

but what toppings are on the pizza?

Pinapple and bacon.

Sounds delicious.

I honestly can't think of anything worse.