This is a lot better than the 2005 version, mainly because of

This is a lot better than the 2005 version, mainly because of

Attached: MV5BMTUwMzI5ODEwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjAzNjI2MDI@._V1_.jpg (1728x2561, 1.33M)

the vore scenes

It was abysmal, easily the worst Kong movie yet.

>FINISHED WITH MY WOMAN CAUSE SHE COULDNT HELP ME WITH MY MIND

this is the best Kong movie, and one of the best films of its year

its a pile of shit

The pros:
>Vietnam era
>helicopters
>rag tag bunch of soldiers
>the crazy Ahab-type character
>the "I told you so"-type scientist
>cool monster design
>great action scenes
>interesting concepts about the local tribe revering Kong and the island being completely cut off by a weather front

The cons:
>terrible "insect scene"; terrible spider
>the birds were silly
>too few crazy animals and creatures to overcome
>too much focus on the boring female character
>Loki was tragically miscast

All in all this film felt like Thor or Iron-Man 2. Just to exist in order to tie in the story for the next big film in the franchise.

brie larson's cute in this one

>hasn't seen the 70s ones

I kinda loved this film desu.

Couldve shown off her tits a bit more

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 25K)

its literally not a kong movie at all

these films are stupid because the animals are immortal. Human weapons are destructive as hell, so they shuold either not show them or portay them as they are, since this way they make it lookl like war weapons aren't as destructive after all and so war must not be so terrible.

why does Yea Forums think Brie isn't hot again?

Brie

peanut headed goofy bitch

I disagree. Thats what i enjoyed about Pacific Rim so much. They explain how and why the kaiju are almost immune against conventional arms. Granted, Skull island was different, but at the same time he only managed to destroy the helicopters, because they didnt expect Kong to be able to move so fast, jump so high and have the ability to throw shit. If hypothetically the colonel would have made it back to an aircraft carrier and brought an entire squadron with him, he would have easily dispatched Kong.

Agree

Attached: Brie-Larson-Naked-11.jpg (480x640, 25K)

Incel

Because

Attached: tenor (2).gif (268x268, 2.35M)

The bamboo spider scene was kino
>the birds were silly
Would’ve been better if they used the design from the tie in comic.

To be insanely fucking fair I doubt the Insect Pit from 2005 is ever getting topped...I wish Skull Island was 2005's interpretation of Skull Island since as much as I like the Skullcrawlers, 2005 had cooler creatures and honestly feels like it could have been in the Monsterverse

Attached: Deplector.jpg (387x265, 44K)

The spider was a 3 minute scene with 0 suspense. Random nameless soldier gets killed. And they move on.

The pit in 2005 is probably one of the creepiest and most intense "monster" scenes Ive ever seen. As you said, it cant be topped. From the crickets to the worms, to the arachnids and then the fucking crab arm that shoots out of a gap in the cliff.

Honestly props to Jackson and Wet for 2005 Skull Island because that's THE best part of that movie and one of the settings and I agree 2005's Skull Island would be great for the Legendary movies....V-Rexes>>>>>>Skullcrawlers

Attached: World of Kong - A Natural History of Skull Island Cover.jpg (1200x630, 143K)

Theyre just that durable. Its not a hard concept to grasp.

Attached: C5272E3C-BEE1-4467-922A-0ABF36AFAB86.png (329x313, 96K)

That nipple to areola ratio is amazing

I've seen the 70's ones, Skull Island is worse

The art direction for Skull Island was superb. Every creature had a lot of thought put into it's design and it helped that one of the designers had a degree in Biology which aided him in the creative process.

We'll never get another King game.....

Attached: King_Kong_PS2__88380.1522704498.jpg (797x1130, 210K)

Skull Island on that movie feels exactly like what a place called Skull Island would be: Somewhere where everything is out to kill you in the most brutal way imaginable

Attached: 213cfadcc8338544bf12289860933779.jpg (2646x3925, 1007K)

>Rogue One
>Interstellar
>Avengers Infinity War
>Game of Thrones
>this
Is it en vogue to have artsy-(soldiers)-walking in 7in of water ?

The poster looks just like the promo pics of Rogue One with the stormtroopers and death troopers walking in shallow water

Next week

Attached: Godzilla-King-of-the-Monsters-Final-Trailer-Banner.jpg (1200x627, 85K)

the writing and dialogue was so fucking gay, I don't understand how anyone can think this was a good movie. Kong was cool but big whoop when the whole movie is total shit

John C Rielly gave it soul

This. He was fun and earnest. I wish there were some scenes of him and his Japanese pilot friend.