So was he brought back to life to stop Dany? THANK YOU BASED LORD OF LIGHT

So was he brought back to life to stop Dany? THANK YOU BASED LORD OF LIGHT

Attached: 1548151589406.jpg (750x445, 56K)

but dany purified millions for the lord of light

>jon snow died oops now he got better lol
the exact moment GoT dropped every remaining pretense that it wasn't complete garbage or that its story and worldbuilding made any sense whatsoever

This is set up to happen since the second book/season dumb showfag nigger

bitch ass danyfag eat shit

fuck you and your gay books you living shit
they are garbage and so is the show
i don't give a shit about dany you schizo faggot
fuck you and this gay series

and the billion viewer normies who survived just swore loyalty to the dark

bravo

My only problem with Jon Snow coming back from death is that they establish multiple times that ressurrection comes at a price, so something in him should have changed for the worse

Rallied army against the White Walkers & killed his lover. It's literally the Azor Ahai prophecy.

The day you realize that the plot is irrelevant to the point GRRM set out to convey over the entire series, you'll feel so much inner conflict about how you could be so naive, you can't realize you just proved his point.
If you look at it like the whole story is supposed to be just to say one simple message, it makes a shitload more sense.
Right now, he just made an arc so large, you dont even see the curve at any point at ground level.

But I must ask you: is the earth flat?

DANY WILL BE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE IN SEASON 9 BY A RED PRIESTESS

Screencap this.

shut the fuck up you cumguzzling danyfag faggot shit eater fuckcunt

>hurrrr nothing matters that's the point
yes that's exactly why GRRM is a fat fuck HACK

fuck you and fuck "dany" you obsessed retard
your shit show is finally over. and the fat fuck will never finish the books. go fuck yourself

go fucking suck the blood out of dany's dead stinking pussy you fucking clown faggot danyfag

It comes at a price in the books. Beric would lose more of his memory and more of his personality every time. We don't know what will happen to Jon in the books. Maybe he warged into Ghost at the last second, like Varamyr did in the epilogue, and, like Varamyr, his personality will merge with his wolf's and he'll become more animal like. Maybe that will be a point of contention once it's ripped back into his body. Heck, maybe, like many other characters in the show, Jon's post book storyline is actually some other character's and Jon stays dead and his story is over. Maybe the part Jon did in seasons six through either of rallying the north, then fighting the white walkers, and later killing Dany is going to be done by someone else?

in the books the last scene was him dying. so who knows whats gonna happen after that

Attached: kat.webm (274x274, 441K)

I hope George doesn't resurrect this faggot. He served his purpose and that's that. Luckily, he will never finish the books so faggot Jon will remain dead for all eternity. Good.

t. show watchers

Nah, I think he’s coming back in the books too, judging by his arc in that final book, I think the animal-like behavior post-ressurrection theory is the closest to the one I’m thinking.

>stabs his nissa nissa with some random knife instead of longclaw

Azor Jonfags btfo

Not him but I would if I could

Apparent in the next book Jon becomes the Lord of light's version of the night king and rides a zombie dragon not sure how true that is though, it was leaked from someone who claiming to work in the production team of GoT and reveal what GRRM and D&D fell out about

>bought back to stab a defenseless woman
sounds about right

that sounds like something D&D would write though