What's wrong with women?

What's wrong with women?

Attached: 1558381983114.jpg (734x766, 89K)

jesus GRRM is such a fucking meme

>"LOL, you're such a man. To many of us women, dangerous *is* attractive."
I feel like I've finally accepted the redpill.

Why is GRRM such an incel?

No wonder White women go to some African countries despite getting killed every day. It's actually not about virtue signalling. The most important part for them is to feel *danger*

Nothing. Imagine the following:

1) fat, insecure, bookworm woman. Stutters sometimes when she speaks.

2) warrior woman with scars on her face. Physically fit, never lost a battle. Always has a clever insult up her sleeve.

Now be honest. Which one would you rather fuck? Female Sam or female hound? I’d bag a hamburger face over a fatty any day.

Doesn't surprise me that a guy that devoted himself to writing fantasy would know much about the dynamics of sex.

literally Dark Triad

It's the same reason women get "bored" of perfectly successful relationships. Their brain is literally so fucked up it cannot exist without drama for an extended period of time.

How tf is he an incel? Fuck off with that stupid bullshit roastie
Also add the fact that the warrior woman is ugly and half her fucking face is burned to a crisp. Also add the fact that during fucking she would probably end up breaking your dick. Now who would anyone choose, a boring chubby library lady or an ugly warrior woman with half her face burned to a crisp that can and will kill you if you piss her off even a little

women are retarded

grrm loves black women

>if it'd feel creepy all of a sudden
>all of a sudden
it's been a long time since i read those books but i'm pretty sure sansa is like 10 y/o.

I have some bad news for you user

uhhh, what about Brienne?
I don't see a queue for her bedroom

I'd gladly fuck Gwen over a fattie

>implying anyone would love a fat shit

Attached: 1421101183354.jpg (500x500, 65K)

sweaty warrior woman who wants to tie me up and force me to impregnate

has anyone told grrm to have sex yet

Attached: 1556207827960.gif (500x207, 999K)

This aint even a redpill. Every man on the planet knows this already. Your dad knows this dude

Number 1 easily.

user, men have different standards of what they find atractive. If I can't pick a girl up in my arms and carry her over, then I'm not interested. As a man, I like to be the one who phisically dominates.

Are you on anebolic steroids, but just enough so you can pick up a landwhale cunt but not a warrior woman?

but why does she have to be fat? i don't see how this is a fair comparison

Wrong? They’re correct about this one.

The Hound isn’t a dangerous to his love interest. He’s a dangerous man and intentionally intimidated her but wouldn’t harm her, which is the appeal.

Because Sam is fat...did you read the exchange in OP?