When did you realize scripted television is irrelevant?

When did you realize scripted television is irrelevant?

twitter.com/mulvihill79/status/1130567038739599362

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 5.50.53 PM.png (740x316, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theceomagazine.com/business/management-leadership/look-link-playing-sports-success-business/
cnbc.com/2017/01/11/want-to-be-a-ceo-later-play-sports-now.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Game of Pussies btfo by real heroes

Attached: F99093B3-AD6F-4671-9BC9-7B00B54A4140.jpg (620x320, 39K)

comparing free network TV to a premium cable subscription channel that requires an active HBO subscription on top of an already expensive cable package

dumb retard hipster

dumbfuck see
niggerball btfo

HBO should make a show about the Cowboys winning the super bowl. That would get a 100 million viewers.

And many people don’t watch it live even if it is the finale since many use the streaming service while no one watches non-live football

mmmmm dont wanna mess with them

Attached: mash.png (1715x613, 65K)

my dad played football in college
i played baseball
i still have no idea how anyone would actually want to watch this shit

It was 19.3 million total across all platforms.

Tru game of plebs sucks

monkeyball isn't watched worldwide but also fuck game of normie

>the chad military hospital vs the virgin men in tights

And the sky is blue too

13.6 million viewers for the US, iirc the last Clarkson season of top gear on the bbc was pulling in 8mil viewers, in a country ~1/6 the size of america

Both suck, pleb.

US is the only relevant country

Mash was only popular because it was airing back when there were only 3 TV channels and it was marginally less shitty than its competition. Compare the finales of the most popular network TV shows in the last 20 years, Seinfeld (90m?). Friends (75m?) and TBBT (17m). More choices = fewer live viewers.

>only 1 80s NFL game
everybody wanted to see DA BURRS win da superb owl

no one cares what all those foreign shitholes watch

>Compare the finales of the most popular network TV shows in the last 20 years
Super bowl

>compare a time when television was relevant to a time when television is irrelevant

Live viewers seems like a wildly outdated stat. Sports is the only thing watched live these days.

Even at that 13.6M * $11 per is 150M. That's just live viewers.

Guess how I know you’re gay

>muh niggerball

What's the ratio compared to the world cup?

you sucked my benis?

>i like watching men run into each other
>this is entertainment
good projection attempt, i guess

GoT BTFO'd
>GoT BTFO'd
GoT BTFO'd
>GoT BTFO'd
GoT BTFO'd
>GoT BTFO'd

Attached: 1548030946761.jpg (1125x1401, 237K)

>t. fat balding drunkard retard who watches sweaty niggers rub on each other with other men

>nfl
>not scripted
The "competition" committee has bastardized the "sport" beyond recognition.

bbc in england is like nbc in the us. you paid for the loicence by aving a laff and a telly

Patriots still play euro ball.

NFL has a very high normie level. We need to find a way to better statistically adjust for normies to establish a true viewership base score that is free of this noise. Same way you adjust for outliers in statistical analysis and appraisal. I am guessing GOT also has a high normie level as well in comparison to other shows. Perhaps we can further establish this adjustment by NFL - GOT? Thoughts?

Redpill us on the competition committee.

We have a billion channels in the US you rube. You pay a loicence to have propaganda shoved down your throat.

lol yurpoors will never understand this
their favorite sport is manlets running around in short shorts lmaooo, fucking queers

>open newspaper
>huge segment is wasted on the sports section
>turn on radio
>"and now, it's time for sports"
>watch television
>show gets interrupted because a sports game went over time
>go to bar
>it's a sports bar
>person tries to speak to me
>asks me if I like sports
>little girls knock on my door
>they want to take my money in exchange for chocolate I don't like so they can go play sports far away

can't wait until the trannies destroy all sporting activities forever

Attached: crae.jpg (550x550, 94K)

>ate the nigs
>ate the browns
>ate the pakis

>luv me dragons
>luv the norf
>simple as

We do? Last I checked, cable TV was dying as cord cutters stopped caring about their 30 reality TV networks.

I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul...
And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport.... remember what REAL men play

What about all those expensive sports packages people pay for on top of an already expensive cable package?

Stupid comparison.
tv series are rewatchable while nobody is gonna fucking rewatch some old nfl game unless he is a moron.
There are big differences between a tv series and something like live games or live news coverage.

HBO is a premium cable channel that you have to pay for on top of a regular cable package. Not a lot of goyim do this and even less will now that the shitheap is done and lots of NPCs are angry they got subverted in the end.

seems to be accurate
the better question is, what is the white man's sport?
I think it's camping/hunting/hiking/etc

meanwhile
>Audit shows a record 3.572 billion people watched the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
EGGBALL BTFO GET REKT FAGGOTS LMAOOOOOOOO

Will be interesting how HBO does now that GoT is off the air. The spinoffs look weak.

OPEN BORDERS FOR
MINISOMALIA
ALL REFUGEES WELCOME

Cycling, It's literally 99% white and is followed by a mostly white audience

The true white man’s sport is Darts.

Most people go to a sports bar rather than spend $500 a season

yeah but those outfits are fucking homosexual
>imagine actually participating in a sport where you where those dinky little helmets

Also, nobody watched Mash, they came out of the woodwork for the finale (almost as a prank) but the show itself was never popular. So these figures don't give an accurate impression of anything real.

no shit? think about all the brain dead rednecks wearing a 20 year old's name on their backs who wouldn't be caught dead watching "thayut gay fantasy shieet."

unless you follow a team outside of your region you don't need that. NBC/FOX/CBS is all you need. Even ESPN games are aired on ABC if your local team is playing.

except I watched the finale with a trail sub that cost nothing dumb dumb head

they already bought the rights and preproduction is in the works

kino incoming in 2-3 years

Attached: EE01ECB8-7076-4D46-AD99-082AE9CE1781.jpg (200x319, 20K)

I'm just hoping for a kino "A Song of Ice and Fire" animated series in a decade desu.

sports are boring. they just do the same thing over and over.
>me throw ball
>me catch ball
>me run
>me stop running

it’s the ultimate brainlet pastime but don’t tell them that.

I wonder how many people will stay until the Deadwood movie comes out on the 31st

Yea Forums and Yea Forums are natural allies

ice hockey, obviously

Watching sports is by far the dumbest thing in existence. Sports are to be played not spectated on, even worse modern sports are pussy shit compared to sports a couple centuries ago such as gladiator fights and jousting.

Football (both American and European) only draws in low iq retards

>20m avg per episode is nobody

You have to pay for HBO and a lot of people don't even watch it on tv

>oh yes big strong black man run faster
>throw the ball daddy mmmmmm
>hnnnnggg I’m cumming

I still enjoy combat sports. I think people that wear another man's name on their back are total cucks.

...and then we’d suck each other off while we fantasized about large niggers stretching out our buttholes to their absolute limit.
good times, real manly good times

Boxing and MMA are about the only sports remaining that have any sort of masculinity to it, all other sports are just sweaty men chasing a cuck ball

isn't game of thrones pirated like a lot? probably a lot more people watch it that way. otherwise there wouldn't be 90 game of thrones threads on Yea Forums 24/7. nothing else gets this much attention

CHADS
WIN
AGAIN

Attached: chads superior to you.webm (576x720, 861K)

sport events are scripted as well

>b-b-but my teachers said the jocks would lose out an us nerds would be at the top

Even reality thinks you are a faggot

CHAD
WINS
AGAIN

Attached: chad football.jpg (736x1085, 91K)

C O P E

you hay to pay for hbo

>these ugly autists
>chads

That's cool bro but
CHAD
WINS
AGAIN

Cheering for him not you, bro.

Attached: women cheering on Chad.jpg (576x324, 83K)

>13.6
Is that even a lot, really?

>I like watching strong, big men run around in tight clothing for hours upon hours. I can't get enough of their BIG BULGING MUSCLES I'd like them to just cuddle me in their big arms MMMM. Especially when they dogpile each other! I imagine I'm on the bottom
Look, there's nothing wrong with being gay, it's 2019. No one cares anymore, but Jesus Christ if you follow this shit religiously sign up for Grindr already

yikes

Attached: 1526610304840.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

for a premium channel it is.
plus GoT gets pirated a shit ton

Don't worry user, you'll be their boss soon
>Most top executives have a background in team sports

BIG OOOOOOOF

Guess
CHAD
WINS
AGAIN

theceomagazine.com/business/management-leadership/look-link-playing-sports-success-business/

Attached: harvard-crimson-football-team.jpg (2940x2205, 264K)

I read "NHL" at first and knew that had to be a mistake

>implying NFL is not scripted TV

I know you love slurping that nigger cum, I don’t need to hear any more.

>I like watching real people play fake characters in fake situations with fake reactions
>this is entertainment

>I like moving pixels with a controller on a screen
>this is entertainment

>I like reading words on a page and then turning it to read more words on a page
>this is entertainment

>w-w-well when the sports meanie is old, I'll be rich and he'll be poor and unloved

cnbc.com/2017/01/11/want-to-be-a-ceo-later-play-sports-now.html

OH NO NO NO NO OH HO HO

Attached: her and chad - duke quarteback football.jpg (1080x1083, 118K)

Why do people go to executives when talking about being successful? They're talking heads people with real power put there to look good.

Do you think they count pirated streams you mongoloid

>no argument
>just a meme
you’re just proving me right that it’s a pastime for retards

I'm sure you'll be these guys boss one day, am I right user?

Oh wait, they know how to network socially and for decades longer than you do.

Oh wait, they know how to manage an organization, years before you could.

Oh wait, they knew what teamwork meant years before you did.

Oh wait, they saw goals and did the hard work to achieve them, you just have "lots of potential" (whatever that means)

I'm sure you'll be their boss eventually, user. You'll show those mean athletes whats what.

Attached: Stanford Cardinal's football team.jpg (1000x563, 207K)

>literally too dumb for books
the absolute state

What are you even suggesting be done?
What is this dumb ass thread about?

Attached: 1545517818181.png (609x594, 34K)

I watch non-live football

>muh no u when niggerball is literally just retards running into each other.
Lmao. You can't even disprove him because you know it's true

>you’re just proving me right that it’s a pastime for retards

Attached: 1547333968605.png (841x753, 941K)

Yea Forums checking in
Game of niggers unreversably BTFO

Attached: download-1.jpg (300x168, 8K)

I love how all these are obviously posted by some fat fuck.
I already played sports. That's why I find it laughable that other people watch it.

you outcringed yourself with that stale meme

Why do the sportsmen make you so upset, Yea Forums? Some childhood envy? Frustration over the top girls wanting them and not you?

I'm sure they'll recognize your amazing personality eventually, user.

Attached: Harvard Football.jpg (1400x933, 187K)

>Types like a spiteful fag
Only proving the point sports is for closet cases. LMAO

I'll be the boss because the rape felony stays on your criminal background forever even with dad's help getting you a spot on the showroom floor

Think you missed his point

Attached: e40.png (900x466, 387K)

>That game last night was wild. I've got tickets for the next one.

Hey user, what did you think of the game night? Since you are now part of the team and all, we want your opinion.

Attached: business men awaiting your response.png (694x461, 574K)

I think you missed it, too.
But it wasn't missing; just too dumb to understand.

>I watch sports. That means I'm as athletic and Chad as the people playing
Holy cringoli. Sports fans are quite possibly more deluded than Goose fans and vidya game players.

reminder that there are more scumbag rapists in hollywood than in sports

If you think he is downplaying books and calling them stupid, you don't understand the post

when irl bloodsports comes back i'll stop caring about TV

Yeah, user what team do you root for? Football season is around the corner and this year's NHL season is keeping me on my toes.

Attached: businessmen-giving-thumbs-up-smiling-13504988.jpg (400x267, 31K)

>TV shows are literally just actors pretending to be people
>video games are literally just moving pixels on a screen
>Reading is literally just reading sentences on paper
Lmao. You can't even disprove me because you know it's true

Sports you pretty much have to watch live. Shows lend themselves to being recorded, watched on demand. Pointless comparison.

lolwut? youre fired.

double down on Чepнoбил and Westworld

>rape fantasies

Those girls are calling them daddy, not you. Rage all you want, hell maybe you can be the shoulder they cry on, but in the end those girls are thinking about him not you.

Attached: chad & stacy with anon.png (1377x712, 840K)

Is that RG3?

when is NFL coming back? I can't take it anymore. TV fucking sucks ass.

Everyone watches it after it comes out.

im really into hand egg but those numbers probably count every fucking pub and hotel bar that have tvs just airing this shit with no sound and no one really watching.

Sport is objectively superior (and more organic) drama than anything fiction can create. Just a fact.

This, it's even 70% leafs and Russians which downplays the mutt factor

>eli jersey
>chad
okay pal

Speed walking

Attached: Malcolm-in-the-Middle-4x07-Malcolm-Holds-His-Tongue-MITMVC-6.jpg (580x387, 37K)

You're on the right track but sports are shit because its the same thing over and over with minor variations that need hours of time spent learning to even appreciate.
Surveillance Camera Man is where the rubber meets the road.

Attached: solong.png (330x501, 412K)

Behold, a light shining in darkness: a man of supreme taste within the depths of despair.

Attached: 1546145417849.jpg (1033x679, 82K)

>later
a bird in hand is worth two in the bush

He's better off trying to get into the NFL

fiction is for children and morons

thisI have season tickets 2 the lightnings and it is 99% white, it is so white we even have the black jews protesting outside sometimes. one time and actually the only time they had a white girl black guy on the kiss cam and the whole stadium went silent, like pin drop silent.

patricians pay a monthly fee for superior quality tv like HBO

scrubs and cheapasses watch shit for free over an antenna on network tv

OMG HOW COME THEY DONT COMPARE.. morons

>still no argument
I might be a nerd but you slurp nigger cum and ask for seconds

redpill me on the nfl. why do people care so much about teams they have no connection with? you arent an owner, you dont get anything if they win. and they dont represent your city or whatever. they are just corporations that wear jerseys instead of suits

they are just low IQ, easily entertained and they love seeing big sweaty niggers patting each other’s asses. they imagine that it’s their ass being patted and they think about how roughly the big nigger would treat them and how they like being manhandled.
it’s literally all an interracial gay fantasy.

>Literally fucking hugely rich off playing a literal game
>Not Chads
Pick 1.

The next step in your argument is esports.
See how retarded you are?

i always knew sports fans were faggots

Scripted shows will be shelved online. They'll get more viewers on demand and it's a less-expensive platform. But I'd expect budget and production values to drop. However, it's good for us because they can focus on very niche audiences.
Network TV will be sports, news, and reality shows like The Voice.

The NFL is scripted though. Every game, every outcome, usually a year or so in advance.
Theres a book called "The fix is in" that talks all about it.
Theres a very good reason the NFL is registered and listed as 'entertainment' (its literally on the back of every ticket) instead of actual sports, so if they ever do get caught with thier pants down, they're free from any legal consequences.

Attached: 8b1.png (1126x845, 666K)

I hope I die before old age makes me into the kind of drooling boomer that unironically watches sports.

>you dont get anything if they win.
Speak for yourself. I gamble and have Season Tickets. My team is doing well I make money and I also sell my seats to games I don't want with a reasonable markup.

Not to brag but I wound up being up $1000 last season just with conservative betting. The big key to winning is to bet early when the Sports Book gives the favorite ridiculously big handicaps. If the favorite has a -10 spread then take the underdog and you'll usually win.

Attached: William-Hill-Android-app-screenshots.png (910x535, 223K)

No shit watching TV is for stupid people and makes you dumb

B R A I N
D A M A G E

If there are e-sports contestents who made 6 Million a year playing a silly game 3 hours a day I'd be willing to call them a Chad. But let's honestly compare the two.

Athlete in actual sports
>During off season he's on vacation and gets to do the fuck whatever he wants
>Then Preseason starts and he has to get back in shape which is playing the sport he loves for a few hours a day (you can't overwork pro-athlete as you'll risk injury)
>Then you perform and get watched by millions of people everyday
>The good athletes stay in the profession all the way up to their late 30s

Esports Athlete
>Has to play the game hours and hours a day. MOBA fags are literally expected to just play and sleep video games
>Unless you're winning the tournaments regularly you need to have sponsorship and cash, which means being a fag on Twitch and streaming regularly
>Gaming Twitch reaction skills take a dive immediately by your late 20s, when you're 38 you'll have had no career and a bitter anti-social personality. Also poor health from sitting all day.

if you don’t already watch it, you won’t later on.
it has to be raped into children by large niggers. that’s the only way sports fans are made

>when you're 38 you'll have had no career and a bitter anti-social personality. Also poor health from sitting all day
I'm just sayin, that still sounds 1000% better than being fucking bankrupt, having wrecked tendons and joints, and suffering from dementia and other brain trauma from getting hit in the fucking head over and over

Attached: 1357515054098.jpg (691x483, 24K)

>Dink and Dak Prescott
>Cowshits
>heroes

>he watches any other sport than hockey during the playoffs
its like you hate masculine things

Attached: hockey.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Based and Hockey Pilled. This season sucked though. Caps vs Bruins would have been Kino and holy fuck the Sharks have only advanced so far because of dumb luck bad ref calls. Hope they're out tomorrow.

i actually havent kept up. im not too much of a sports guy in the first place. im from pittsbugh so i was rooting for muh penguins and after that fucking mess i kinda tuned out only hearing stuff from my stepdad and catching a game at the bar every once in a while. youre right though. fuck the sharks.

IMO Sid still has another cup run, but I'd say just tank the fuck out next season and then use the new prospects and hopefully 1st Draft pick for a rebuilt team.

puh puh pay attention to my dying sport of head injuries desu.

Attached: brandon-stark-stare-game-of-thrones2-1555961758053.jpg (480x252, 13K)

>t.seething redditor
sorry but your show died 4 years ago

This year's SB shat the bed a bit.

you do realise that a lot of those numbers are tvs at bars and shit playing the sport

The Pass Interference No-Call left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. And then Rams jinxed themselves with complete and utter faggotry. Honestly glad Brady won, something I never thought I'd type.

Attached: rs_1024x759-190124114526-1024x759-Napolean_Jinnies-gj-1-24-19.jpg (1024x759, 74K)

I think game of thrones SUCKS
but most viewers pirated that shit.

Judging that book purely by its cover, looks gay as fuck.

Super Monkey Ball is an excellent game so you can fuck off.

>*sipp*
>Yep, dak and de boys takin it dis year

What's the appeal of watching a bunch of faggots slam into each other head first while throwing and kicking an egg around? At combat sports actually have a large degree of skill you can appreciate.

Most people probably watched it online.
GoT and NFL have different demographics; sportsball fanss are mostly old Boomers while GoT fans are gen-Xers and millennials.

And a lot of those TV's are being watched by multiple people and thus the viewership numbers are lower than they should be.

How many ''bars and shit'' do you think there are?

OUR YEAR BABY

Attached: bucs.jpg (255x271, 18K)

There's actually a pretty big overlap.

downloaded it on torrent so didn't get counted lol - how many are me

You guys are taking Doug Stanhope's bit a little too seriously.

I’ve never heard it before, I’m speaking from experience. everyone I know who likes sports has been into getting fucked anally by large black men.

>real heroes
>idiots who run around a field with a ball trying to avoid injuries while "entertaining" other idiots who see value in superficial and manufactured competitions in order to milk its fans of money and real meaning
>real heroes
>real
>heroes
There's nothing real about it.