So now that the dust has settles which show was better ?

The millennial sensation of the 2000s ? or the zoomer sensation of the 2010 ?
Lost or Game of Thrones ?

Attached: LOST GAME OF THRONES.jpg (504x360, 54K)

lost was shit after s2
got had 4 good seasons
however the got lows were really low

i thought the obvious answer would be got, but it's actually pretty close because that much of a hackjob d&d did

Aren't they both technically Zoomer? Most of Lost's seasons aired in the Early Zoomer kid culture era (2005-2010), except for s1 which aired in 2004.

Attached: 1554425635207.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

the GRRM-written stuff in s5 was good, the rest was trash

that's only 1 episode though

>Aren't they both technically Zoomer?
nah,lost had much of that pesimism that came after the twin towers thing.
zoomers didnt have to live that.

season 5 and 6 of lost were not as weak as seasons 678 of game of thrones

Hard to say. Got 3 seasons of Got were trash with season 8 being abysmal.
I didn't get that feeling with Lost, even though post season 5 the quality dropped.

how can these two slayers have such ugly wives?

>Lost
>kid culture

lost went to shit in s4, GoT went to shit in s5

During their primes, they were both amazing. I think GoT had the worse ending though.

GoT has higher highs but lower lows.
Overall I'd say LOST wins out by a moderate margin.

> higher highs
> implying GoT ever beat the flashforward scene or Not Penny's boat and episode before, The Constant etc

its true that the last seasons of lost are the greatest mess you can imagine, but the quality drop its not that big,the episodes are still interesting somehow.

L O S T is a superior show in every single facet that you can judge a show by.

It has a more interesting story. It has better and more fleshed out / developed characters, it has better dialogue and intrigue, the mystery elements are built up in a satisfying way, but their resolution is rushed and a letdown.

The fact that there is still quite a lot of mystery around the show and that not everything is spoonfed to the viewers goes in its favor as well.

As a finale, L O S T is clearly the superior conclusion to the show, and a much more satisfying and emotional conclusion to the character's story arcs. Jack's final acceptance of his death is wonderfully done. L O S T is Yea Forums kino. GoT was kino in its first 4 seasons and then went in a nosedive of fan-fic, illogical in-world inconsistency, and bad dialogue and writing that sent the show into a tailspin of teleportation, rushed events and forgotten subplots. Overall it's incredibly unsatisfying as the final plot threads pretty much come out of no where, such as Bran being proclaimed king despite lacking any character development towards this path aside from being an emotionless, autistic robot like character.

I can still go back and re-watch L O S T and have a pleasant experience, despite the ending not satisfying many people, most that weren't satisfied just didn't understand that L O S T had always been about the characters and their stories. You cannot say the same for GoT. The final 2-3 seasons have done irreparable harm to the series as a whole and it would make re-watching the entire thing in the future a dull affair.

Attached: kino2.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Game Of Thrones is better. Lost always had bad writing. All they did was keep introducing crazy new shit without ever explaining any of it. That takes no talent. It was an insanely overrated show. Game Of Thrones had great writing for 4 seasons. Seasons 5 & 6 were alright. Seasons 7 & 8 is where they really shit the bed. So as much as I hate how it ended I have to still vote for Game Of Thrones.

Attached: GOT222.png (1044x393, 565K)

t. zoomer with 0 taste.

lost just edged it

Attached: justfuckmyshit.png (780x438, 17K)

it was retarded show that had no point
they basically told us early on that "nothing matters, there's no real ramifications for anything, no basis in reality and no rules"
idk how anyone can find that entertaining
there was zero point in anything

this.
it was pointless
might as well had one of the characters wake up at the end and go
"it was all a dream??"
because the whole show was just mindless entertainment with plot twists for the sake of plot twists and no rhyme or reason

Attached: 96dwW6k.jpg (655x527, 59K)

I was born in '89 and 100% agree with him

You mean LOST? When did it ever say that?
But if you go back and watch it again, you start to see almost everything was setup early or explained down the line. Some things weren't outright explained, but you had enough knowledge to figure it out, and a few rare things never got explained or never got used, like the rocket from the boat taking like thirty minutes to reach the island when it should only have taken a few. But those little things didn't detract from me enjoying it.

smoothbrains detected

Attached: 1518576740959.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

Game of Thrones was better even after it went downhill.

Lots sucks. No tits and violence.

Lost>>>>>GOT

Attached: 1335224549937.png (614x446, 52K)

L O S T was pretty constant

Attached: have a drink, brothah.jpg (400x225, 26K)

Kids weren’t the ones watching Lost though. It was the kids of the previous gen watching it.

Because hot men get hot women and eventually learn it’s not about looks

It’s only low tier wannabe chads and betas and fat losers who get stuck on looks

are you fucking retarded?

Zoomers did NOT watch Lost. I was a teenager when Lost was airing and I was born in 1989.

Zoomers would have been infants to toddlers when LOST first aired, an age group that has no desire to ever watch an adult television series, nor do they have the comprehension to understand it.

>you'll never watch LOST with Yea Forums again
>or BSG
times were different back then

Attached: plot of the year.gif (450x249, 2.26M)

s5 of lost fucking sucks. fucking time travel shit

>great writing
>sex nudity DANY YAAS QUEEN and OMFG X CHARACTER DIED SO MANY DEATHS

GoTfags in their prime

>higher highs
Not even fucking close

Attached: the-hatch-lost-tv-series.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

> it's a lostfags defending their shitty network meme show again episode

Attached: so_this_is_the_power_of_'great'_television.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Battlestar I can forget because it's ending unironically ruined everything, but lost at least had a serviceable ending that is emotional and good, despite the shortcomings.

BSG though I can barely get past the first part of the third season, after that it just becomes too bogged down in bad side stories and dumb decisions by the characters.

The LOST N64 game was great for it's time, you shut your mouth.

got had higher highs but lower lows

bsg should have just been renamed to the The Final Five Show in season 3/4 because that's all they ever fucking talk about.