One motherfucker did this at an office in town...

One motherfucker did this at an office in town. He sat forward too far and slippen off the chair into the table in front of him. I guess it slam him about unconscious before he landed crumpled up on the floor.

Attached: file.png (757x530, 441K)

The two things which always puzzled me about this is where the fuck is his lawyer? Or the second person which is REQUIRED at all times when questioning a potential suspect?

Even if he refused a lawyer there still needs to be a second person present at all times during questioning (Yourself not included).

fuck off, the suspect waived his rights

thats gotta hurt

>how does Miranda warning work

Attached: 1548683669958.jpg (584x433, 60K)

this is post tv interview where he found out about the body so he already knew he was fucked at this point anyway.

Just because people have the right doesn't mean that people would automatically get it.

>t. never been arrested

It shows. A second person is ALWAYS, BY LAW, AT ALL TIMES, required when questioning a suspect.

The police still need to abey the law.

A daring synthesis

>The police still need to abey the law.
They literally don't thought. No one is going to call them out on it.

t. commie/altrighty

>need to
says who?

>The two things which always puzzled me about this is where the fuck is his lawyer?
He a smart law school boy, he his own lawyer

I'm not sure why the US is so stupid, but for some reason it is.

>WE RESPECT THE LAW IN THE COUNTRY!
>The "law" is different from state-to-state

Brilliant.

i dont understand

Yes, and if he ask for it then he will get it. But it is much harder to interrogate someone when you can't ask questions like "are you currently on heroin or meth?" (if he says neither then we know he admitted that he is on some other drug because the police officer can swear in court that he looks like he is on something, but apparently not heroin or meth) or "when did you start raping women?". Lawyers ruins good questions. And the police often point out that it makes people look guilty if they get a lawyer so low-iq people might not get one.

Also with a lawyer present the police cannot just "Remember" that the person admitted to the crime.

The law? The very thing every police officer swore to uphold?

Look up the word "Integrity".

This will never not be funny

When are you going to stop saying cringe STAYVUN

POST SOURCE. NO ONE EVER POSTS THE FUCKING SOURCE.

Attached: anime avatars.gif (312x234, 2.85M)

I don't know.

The police is supposed to follow the law, that if they actually don't is a different story.
Don't be a bootlicking nigger nor a stupid commie. Know your rights.

>Or the second person which is REQUIRED at all times when questioning a potential suspect?
I've never heard this before

Because it's not true.

Stephen McDaniel interrogation

I've seen several interrogation videos on youtube, and in none of them is there always 2 people.

It's really not that interesting, it's just this dude saying yes, no and I don't know in a monotone voice for 2 hours. His tv interview was way better, his face when the reporter tell him they found the body was priceless.

Search for stephen mcdaniel on youtube.

it's 2 hours long and not 1 second of it is worth your time.

It's true.

I've been arrested a few times over the years and every single time there's been two cops sat opposite me in the questioning room. Never have I ever had a single cop question me. NEVER.

This is the UK though. I speak only from experience and what my solicitor(s) have told me.

>This is the UK though.

Attached: file.png (411x411, 134K)

The police in the UK are strictly enforced.

I had some cunt pig shitting his pants because he pulled me out of a window and bruised my arm. The law is the law, and it applies to everyone.