What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1558391433217.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

>liberated
>libera
>liberal
I don't know, what do you think?

communism basically

Fash

After Drogo turned her pussy inside out Dany was on the holy mission to get every white woman in Westeros DOTHRAKIED. Jon killed her because he was a northerner dicklet and couldn't compete.

asiatics steppe nigs have tiny penises

Based
Dothraki have darker skin than the white dicklet andals and first men

kill trump voters

brown asiatics have small penises too

People are liberated into the constantly rubbing hands of the iron bank. She will wither and die, but the Bank. The Bank will always be there.

Attached: IMG_5215.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Dothrakis obviously don't care about this liberation bullshit, al they know that Dany would allow them to "liberate" everyone all around the world by pillaging, raping and killing like they did in King's Landing, so they obviously cheer for her.

dude western colonialism is bad lmao

Liberated in death.

classic

Attached: typicalcommie.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

>those who bent the knee to Aegon of House Targaryen would keep their lands and titles. Those who took up arms against him would be thrown down, humbled and destroyed.
She was just channeling her inner Egg.

Attached: 1554857284964.jpg (2000x1333, 1.18M)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: file.png (745x857, 335K)

those who refuse to be liberated will be extra crispy.

oh noooo

Stop stealing my thread cunt I posted this on the premiere

>villainous version in season 8
>still pretending that dany was all good girl in seasons 1-7

Indeed. Fucking peasants, can't they understand that we are helping them.

Attached: gore_nice.png (882x715, 573K)

I work with this guy. He sits across from an Iraqi and loves to talk about all the Iraqis he shot up for no reason when the guy gets on his nerves.

Attached: cossacs_laughing.png (327x287, 190K)

This is exactly how the Jews talk about us goyim behind closed doors. D&D were giving us a peek behind the curtain.

US foreign policy

Attached: 1553761484517.jpg (723x1182, 188K)

I loved that CK2 GoT mod recreates this. Dany will always declare wars against Slavers even if they completely outnumber her. Even when she took the Iron Throne she'd throw her vassals into anti-slaver wars in Essos with no peace time. Eventually she'd die without children since commanding armies negatively effects fertility.