Is condemned to go to the night's watch after killing danny

>is condemned to go to the night's watch after killing danny
>at the very end he goes with tormund and the wildlings beyond the wall

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 132123123123.png (1335x737, 995K)

I didn't see Grey Worm at the wall.

They send him there so Greyworm and the Dothraki/Unsullied are happy that he's getting "punished". Meanwhile they sail to Naath and get killed by flesh-eating butterflies. Then once they're all dead Jon is free to come back.

>flesh-eating butterflies.
what

it was obviously stupid from the start. Jon VOLUNTARILY joined the Night's Watch years ago, it wasn't punishment to him. His friends are there. There isn't even anything to "watch" anymore since the NK is dead and they made peace with the Wildlings.
>But he can't take a wife or have kids, he can only fuck random whores!
yeah the "Literally dickless since birth" Unsullied must have viewed that as sufficient punishment.
and this. Who would enforce it? He can go North of the wall, into Wilding territory, where his bros are. He's outside the reach of the kingdoms and can marry and have children with a Wilding woman while getting drunk with Tormund.
Hell he can even go south of the wall back to Winterfell. Did Greyworm think that the Northmen were going to keep that from happening? Did he think that Queen "Literally Jon's Sister" wasn't going to let that happen?

Maybe a few people in the rest of Westeros, like the Iron Islands, care, but not enough to invade the North. Once the Unsullied are gone there is nobody to give a shit about enforcing the "punishment" on Jon and even if there were, it wasn't a punishment to begin with because it was an oath that he already took voluntarily at the beginning of the show.

Jon’s about to get some of dat dere wildling pussseh

>But he can't take a wife or have kids

oh come on, I'm sure he will get himself a wildling gf, it's not like they will enforce that policy beyond the wall

Jon becomes KBTW and Ghost gets headpats. Kino ending.

I'm glad that Tormund survived this shitfest and had his happy ending

Tormund had already warned him about E6. He was like, well, I've told you, bro.

That was his plan all along

I think it's obvious as fuck they "condemned him" to the wall as to shut Greyworm and the Unsullied fucks up and to fuck off and a few years later, when tensions have died down, Bran will pardon Jon and he can come back.

He is king beyond the wall and temperatures will drop there now and the wall will melt and Jon and the wildlings will have a nice little kingdom.

He wont come back south of the wall.
The North takes the vows of the Night Watch seriously, and if he is a deserter, its punishable by death.

He will stay North, find him a new wilding girl with hair made of fire and live out his days beneath the waterfalls in the caves and raise his kids.

Jon was always an outsider though, he would never function in a normal society with wars etc. Let him chill up north with his dog his best bud and plenty of wildling pawgs

>The Valyrian Freehold eventually erected on Naath a fort whose ruined walls of fused dragonstone can still be seen. A company of Volantene adventurers built a trade town with timber palisades and slave pens. Corsairs from the Basilisk Isles have landed on the island countless times. None of these invaders survived, however, all falling victim to the butterfly fever, a horrific plague which makes its victims violently spasm and die. The Naathi are immune to this local disease, which is theorized to be carried by the butterflies of the island.

Basically anyone that isn't a native that sets foot there, dies. Greyworm is leading them, including himself, into death.

good.

go to fucking bed Elio no one cares about twoiaf

jon SNOW

come one low iq zoomers fuck is reading a dead art

>unironically marrying wildling hoes
Yikes

Bran sent him to where he needs to be.

Why do the Unsullied have any say whatsoever anyhow?
Because they'd go on a murder rampage?
Don't think the Unsullied are all that powerful without a Dragon doing all the work for them.
They'd have to fight literally all of Westeros.
Also why the fuck does the rest of the Unsullied even care if Greyworm wants to go to Naht?

Why are there any unsullied or Dothraki in any number that make them a threat by themselves? Shouldn’t half of their numbers in the least have been killed in the battle of winterfell?

is the north so crowded that they couldnt take the like 200 remaining wildlings and give them some land?

He literally unironically married Ygritte in real life

No idea, ask D&D.

The Northmens numbers are also small, and unlike the unsullied they actually care about their own lives.
The rest of Westeros mostly doesn't care either way. And the Ironborn want Jon dead

What the fuck does it matter, the shit show is over. Besides, all Grey Worm knows is obeying. Now that his employer is dead he has nothing left, he just rambles on about justice because Dany did that, but he doesn't really care.

Watch the show Jon offered to do exactly that but Tormund said it's not his home and the freefolk need room to roam

>"AYE YE AVIN FANCY AROUND WITH THOSE SOUTHERNERN SLAGS, EH"
>"n-no Tormund, Dany had burned the entire-
>"SO YOU'VE SAYIN THAT YOU'VE CAME HERE WITHOUT ANY PUSSY SLAYIN"

Sansa orchestrated this "compromise"
She doesnt want shitty wildlings or Jon around to fuck with her plans for da norf.

Watch what this bitch does once Bran is dead and she shits out a boy. Cersei all over again.

Sansa is such a dumb fucking cunt. I hate how they try to portray her as smart. She's only "smart" because they made everyone around her dumb as a rock.

True that is a wildling custom where a man captures a woman she becomes his wife.

I like how Grey Worm, the Master of War and therefore second in command, didn't execute Jon on the spot for killing Daenerys, but waited for weeks for some nobles he has no alliance to or knowledge of to travel there. You know, the same Grey Worm who had turned into a vengeful, bloodthirsty berserker. This certainly would not have made him even angrier.

Also, I like how he also let Tyrion live. It's not like he'd been commanded by Daenerys to execute him for treason and he'd been visited by Jon in his cell earlier.

It all makes perfect sense.

Greyworm got his sanity back after Targaryen mind control is interrupted.

he didn't have the balls to do it

I like how Jon lets himself get caught. He could have just waltzed the fuck out.

I like how Dany murders Cersei and becomes the Queen, but when Jon murders Dany he becomes a criminal.

Seriously fuck this show.

The best part about this is that nobody even knew he killed her. He turned himself in.

Apparently the Ironborn (and Dorne?) want him exiled as well. Can they beat the other houses conventionally to enforce this? No way... but can they have Jon assassinated if he’s walking around Scott free in Winterfell? You bet.

sansa could have easily ruled kings landing with tyrion and been a sarcastic spiteful bitch. and john could roam around whereever. bran should stay with his stupid white tree in winterfell.

also he should have made that dragon his bitch

There wasn't even a corpse. How did they even confirm and convinced of her death?

Maybe Drogon snitched on him. In fact, we assumed that Drogon flew into the sunset, but he actually flew to Greyworm and presented him with the corpse of Dany and the smoking gu... uh, sword.

they just "condemned" him so the brown people didn't chimp out and make a scene, theyre too low iq to even comprehend that the nights watch isnt even needed anymore

did drogon burn her to crisp lol

Probably sent in the Dothraki forensic team to the scene of the crime.

>being a scapegoat pawn who's rebirth and heritage amounted to nothing that everyone conveniently forgot about and being SENT to the wall because of a dickless nigger war criminal.
>but the real north bro
k

Attached: Punished Snow.png (759x802, 336K)

>"ROARRRR"
>"What's that Drogon, but is that, the Queen?"
>"ROAR."
>"Just who did this!? Drogon, give me a name"
>ROAAARRRR, ROAR ROAR, ROARRRRRRRRR"
>"That northerner bastard, well thanks for telling me Drogon, our queen will be avenged".
>ROARRRR!"

Kek'd.

He's going party with wildlings and get some sympathy pussy.

That was to get Grey Worm and his troops to fuck off. Sansa will probably have him, Ghost and Tormund for dinner when they go back from exploring.

It's technically her territory.

>soldier
>no order to kill
>no kill
is that so hard to understand?

Still a better explanation than we have.

which is retarded because all Ygritte did was bitch about how unfair it was that the Wildlings were trapped in a frozen wasteland for being born on the wrong side while everybody to the South got the good land

Sansa had literally told Jon to fuck off by electing herself as the Queen of the North.

Yeah, Sansa brought her fucking armies and stationed them out and demanded Jon to be fine. Probably why Grey worm didn't kill him.

>jon stabs dany
>suddenly slow clap
>little finger comes from behind the throne
>very well jon, didn't think you had it in you

Jon doesn't like the South and the North is independent and ruled by his sister, he can just literally visit Winterfell. Maybe even meet his nephews and nieces when Sansa marries.

He's not a soldier. He's the goddamn Master of War.

She literally is the reason why Greyworm didn't murder Jon. She fucking rose and army and demanded him untouched, retards. Sansa loves Jon.

Did they teleport down there? You realize it's a couple of thousand miles away from da Norf.

I never should have let that snow nigger jon keep longclaw.

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E03.720p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO[eztv].mkv_snapshot_01.13.54_[2019.05.20_00.54.32].jpg (1280x720, 72K)

She came with an army to save him, user, and was not afraid to use it to threaten the dickless ex slave.

But he didn't get the big woman, he got something better... A real fren

Bran probably warned her shit was going down. We'll get more details later, but that's the reason Jon wasn't executed. Whenever this happens in the books, it'll be less convulted.

Reminder the lardass said his work is vaguely based on the war of the roses, and Sansa is Elizabeth of York equivalent. She never gets raped in the books either, so she's still a pure waifu. She's going to marry Jon eventually.

Since when is Jon based off of Henry VII?

No, you are supposed to assume time has passed, given Tyrion and Jon's beards growing substantially

>STOP THE BELLS JON!! STOP THE BELLS OHHH I HATE THEM I HATE THEM STOP THE BELLS JON JONNNN MAKE THE BELLS STOPPP ARRHGGG *SCRUNCHES UP FACE IN ANGER AND SQUINTS EYES* ARRHHGG GOD I HATE THE BELLY WELLIES STOP IT STOP IT MAKE THE JINGLE JANGLE STOP. I DON'T LIKE THE JINGLY JANGLY ANYMORE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT. BELLS BELLS GO AWAY, COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY! I HATE THE BELLS! THE BELLS MAKE THE NOISEY WOISEY WHICH MAKES MY EARIES DO THE HURTY WURTIES. I HATE BELLS BELLS BELLS!!! AHHHHHHH! JON PLEASE STOP THE BELLS! THAT'S IT!!!! THAT'S IT!! DrongLong. DrongLong. DRONGLONG. *rings her own smaller bell to summon DrongLong* AHHH I HATE THIS SMALLER BELL BUT IT'S NESSESARY TO SUMMON DrongLong. AHHHH MAKE THE BELLS STOP!!! I HATE IT HATE IT I HATE IT!! DrongLong, WE'RE GOING TO STOP THE BELLS BECAUSE I HATE THEM IT HURTS!!! IT REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HURTS!!! I HATE IT. I HATE THOSE BELLS AHHHH STOP, STOP STOP STOP STOP MAKE THE BELLS STOP. DrongLong I NEED YOU TO MAKE THE BELLS STOP PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP. ANYTHING, BURN IT, STOMP IT, EAT IT, CRUSH IT, MAKE THE BELLIES THAT MAKE THE SOUNDIES DO THE NO NOISE DANCE. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE DrongLong PLEASE. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD IT'S SO ANNOYING I HATE IT I HATE IT HATE IT HATEHATEHATE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO MORE BELLS. NO MORE BELLS. NO MORE BELLS FOR ME. BREAKER OF CHAINS? MORE LIKE CAN WE PLEASE BREAK THOSE BELLS? PLEASE? DrongLong DO ME THIS LAST ACT OF SERVICE, EVEN IF YOU DIE, JUST PLEASE MAKE THE BELLS THAT MAKE THE SOUND OF HELLS STOPPY WOPPY. PLEASE. PLEASE NO MORE BELLS. NO. MORE. BELLS. BELLS. BELLS. BELLS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What did she mean by this?

Attached: 970B8E6F4D0840329FE523666BA4B55A.jpg (608x608, 70K)

so what was Grayworm doing in the meantime? Sitting around waiting to give Jon a fair trial before executing him with the permission of all the Lords?

you really think Sansa would kill her own brother YOU FUCKING IDIOT. she queen she can do what she wants

in a meeting with the Dothraki on who gets to fuck him first

You literal motherfucker.
Have a (You).

Fuck, wait, that was meant for Sorry, I've had half a bottle of absinthe by now. I'm drunk.

KING IN DA TRUE NORF

Tyrion was ordered to be kill yet he was not kill

What did she mean by this?

Attached: FB_IMG_1558396935782.jpg (960x960, 64K)

>every actor and actress are reversed gender
So it was true. Brabo, jews.

not canon in the show

Greyworm’s not going to just kill the king in the north. His side doesn’t have a dragon anymore

>Greyworm fucked off
>after the Sand Snake fiasco the new Prince probably hates all of their choices, including supporting Dany since she allied with the women who killed the last prince and his son, so he is probably happy to be under Stark rule
>no one gives a fuck about Yara
Seriously, how can she claim she cares for Dany when she didn’t get off her ass for the white walkers or Cercei? She did nothing but get kidnapped by Euron and cause a distraction for Theon and the other Iron Born.

Who will be there to check if he doesn't have a wife, or doesn't have targ-wildling babies, or doesn't become king beyond the wall?

Attached: PSX_20190521_021447.jpg (564x909, 164K)

>Arya sails west into the unknown from which no one has ever returned, despite having zero knowledge of sailing, with a crew of strangers
>not just exploring essos and sothoryos which are still both mysterious and shit and at least exist

But Westeros is britain, she is sailing to Murrica.

>the hottest women Westeros is a wildling
>she's not on the show
>yfw Jon is going to fuck with her now
Bravo, D&D

Attached: Val.jpg (288x455, 25K)

You can thank Bran for that

>Show ends with a group of whites creating a pure kingdom with a Wall south of their border

Bravo

>Bran is devoid of emotion now so he doesn't care about his brothers or sisters
It was all his plan.

Because Bran told Greyworm to fuck off