/Pikachu/

Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
General Discussion #4
Previous thread:

Attached: 1557281674383.jpg (1200x800, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_XDIlnou1Ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pikachu is adorable.

bumping based bread

what will be the next pokékino lads?

I heard they want a Mewtwo movie and a Red/Blue movie.

I would be down for a Red/Blue movie. But who will the first starter be? Charmander? Squirtle? Pikachu?

Charmander is the obvious choice.

Mewtwo Spinoff/prequel when!

Attached: FF5E0651-6628-40ED-87D7-0BC37F1146CC.jpg (825x464, 28K)

>getting your ass kicked by a cubone
what a bitch

Machamp is still the best pure fighting type. Conkeldurr is cool, too

Attached: B541C8D0-E17C-4297-9798-6D908C8AEBFB.jpg (1538x2000, 153K)

I would be down

Pretty much everyone I've talked to have come to the same conclusion that the detective girl had next to no substantial push in the movie and it would have been better without her.

That and holy fuck she can't act, but considering the last thing I saw her from was Paranormal Activity 4 I guess that's how things go.

They better not make his first pokemon a gayass Koffing like in Max Landis’s script.

nah I think they'd go for a cute one for obvious reasons

I liked the twist with Ditto

They should go with Eevee

Her only purpose in the story was to set up Copland Jr as the red haring villain becomes he doesn’t like parades and runs CNN. Also the jealous son thing was a convincing motive.

This.

I liked that Copland Jr redeemed himself at the end. Call it cheesy but I thought it was nice. I also liked he tried to help Tim against the fight with Ditto knocked the thing off a building.

that Bulbasaur scene was magical

they should do a mystery dungeon movie for more talking pokemon

I prefer Mienshao

Movie sucked ass

>main actor was bad
>supporting girl was one of the worst actors I've ever seen
>every twist was obvious 50 minutes ahead of time
>villains plan was incredibly nonsensical
>most designs for the pokemon looked like shit
>wayyy too many quips at the start

Movie felt like a connect the dots puzzle where you had set-pieces like funny mr.mime scene, charizard fight, big torterra action scene, parade action scene etc etc and they hired someone retarded to try to connect all these random pieces. Some parts were so fucking contrived I laughed out loud.

You can use Mewtwo to make a gas that's crucial to the big bads "put peoples minds in pokemon plan" (for what reason I don't know) which also needs Mewtwo to use while people are gassed and also conveniently the gas makes pokemon angry to set up action scenes earlier. That's a lot of plot convenience for just one part of the movie.

The movie was decent for a kids film and relatively wholesome apart from race mixing

It's the next movie probably. Pokekino is going to save Cinema

why the actual fuck did nintendo get a nog to play the MC
fucking WHY

Pokemon snap nature documentary when?

Attached: snap.webm (720x1280, 2.3M)

unironically would watch and hate myself for it

I didn't see the Torterra thing coming in the trailers. Everyone thought it was a legendary or some kind of hallucination. But when they showed the turtles in the garden I was like no fucking way they're going to have gigantic as fuck torterra, but they did. And more than one. That was awesome

Hariyama also.

Justice Smith was pretty good. He has improved since Jurrasic World.

Did Mr.Mime survive being set on fire?

I would settle for a rerelease or remake of Pokémon Snap.

Yes, but only because Tim had an invisible fire extinguisher

I too liked the Torterra bit.

Was Rime City in Unova? It had to be right?

Lucy spinoff when

Attached: woman.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Yeah, Tim played along and put it out.

>Machamp and Conkeldurr
Love these two
Bulbasaur and Turtwig line are my favorite grass starters with Treecko in the third. Happy to see them all in the movie

Attached: 98EA40CD-DBEC-4BB4-B200-0E30A5826DF2.png (768x285, 186K)

Hey Supernatural spinoff did not happen. Won’t count on it sadly. She’s easy on the eyes

I’d bang her

It's called "Lucy goes to acting school" and it's set to be released in 2021

Treecko is underrated

Who needs acting when she's hot and cute at the same time?

So if Howard Clifford accomplished his mission of turning humanity into Pokémon, what happens next? Would Society survive or would everything crumble?

Meh it was its own weird thing. Ryan Reynolds was funny.

Everyone would be Pokemon. The world would probably be fine. Though in the games besides battling and a few team rocket plans humans did a pretty good job of living in the world in peace with them. There were a few episodes where humans were disrupting their environments but it was always small stuff like the building of a dam or trying to kill all the tentacool. Pokemon don't need Humans as much as humans need them

I’m sorry user I mean Clifford. I’m really bad with names.

Attached: 7B64A10D-5AA4-440D-B69D-D0C666DDF995.jpg (1214x933, 658K)

Attached: 0 TYR1f3SX-LNB-9XF.jpg (1136x1200, 182K)

Flop! Flop! :D
Flopachu! :DD

i feel like they should have went with mewtwo wanted to get rid of humans route I know it would be a copy from the first movie but I feel like he was not used enough

That pokeman got a huge ass dick bruh.

I’m still surprised they chose to make it a direct sequel to the first animated movie since it’s the exact same Mewtwo.

Also anyone see the pallet town mileage sign at the beginning?

he's also the best at rape, he can secure both arms and legs due to having four arms

test

And?

i'm not sure how they would cram all of it in the movie, but i think the explorers games would probably be the best to adapt
just imagine
>fighting the groudon illusion in steam cave
>the entire future
>grovyle
and most importantly the mc reviving in the mid credit scene and darkrai sting in the post credit scene

>"Mr. Mime... They're the worst."
R-Raimi!

Attached: fairy.png (265x89, 6K)

Why proclaim Mewtwo as "strongest pokemon " there is while having a statue of fucking Arceus?

>"Look kid, I'm not saying all dark types are criminals, but 'Thief' is a dark type move."

Attached: 1461293465275.jpg (480x360, 28K)

The next movie spinoff will revolve around Ditto.

Would watch just for his feet

Because Mewtwo is hotter

Attached: 1547348636061.png (1143x1600, 378K)

Because you can still acknowledge "worlds strongest man" and understand the concept of God.

Try a goddess! m.youtube.com/watch?v=_XDIlnou1Ns

Attached: 171F826C-952F-455C-99E2-767245873D97.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

>Mewtwo will never squeeze your head between its powerful, incredibly sexy thighs

Checked

checked

Hope the dvd adds 10 minutes or so to the movie

>m.youtube
Phone poster scum!

Nigga I’m using my mind to post.

I prefer the thighs desu

Attached: 1551239521163.jpg (1280x1097, 148K)