Grace hates the GoT finale because there weren’t enough women in positions of power

Grace hates the GoT finale because there weren’t enough women in positions of power.

youtu.be/sCQCXCIV8-g

Is she right?

Attached: 7EFCB6A2-0322-43EC-A9EB-815CC6823921.jpg (2019x1187, 1.12M)

ok if she said it she is not my mommy again

No. Fuck women

It's a medieval story with mild fantasy elements, men had all the positions of power in the beginning of the series as is appropriate for a show with this setting.
If she thought a major theme of the show was meant to be the seven kingdoms becoming more progressive then she's mistaken but to be honest it's an understandable mistake given the way the last few seasons have been going

Woman going mad because she's powerful is one of the most tiresome tropes.

Why are women so retarded and always at best half understand things?

Based

uhhh... and who's she?

>listening to the opinions of some post wall roastie

Grace please start replacing your video links with nudes thank you

this
tv series are supposed to help you scape reality, not mirror it

I hate this video because grace isn't positioned on my dick

If you care about anything a woman ever says you're a cuck.
Women are sexy baby factories and nothing more. They should all be lobotomized at birth to spare them the suffering of their inferior sentience.

Attached: y5y555.png (700x443, 211K)

>review and reaction

my nigga emer would sue but he's dead

based

Post your tits, Grace.

but women telling me what to do is sexy

Basado y maybe rojopastillado too

Attached: 1558307093043.gif (269x350, 93K)

Brrrrrrraaappppppppppp. Mmmm, yes Grace, please more

What you interpret as mad, they interpret as ambitious

Attached: ambitious.jpg (599x271, 36K)

too many dislikes from HBO shills, she gets a like from me

Literally. Have sex with them.

>all of these women complaining
Why doesn’t anyone talk about fragile femininity? The entitlement is too much

Attached: 0D07BE4C-E0C9-4646-AC63-2D122071D49D.jpg (1243x988, 168K)

yeah! strong independent black wahman who need no man that go around and crucify people and burn soldiers that surrendered / taken prisoner by dragons before season 8 deserve everything in the world!

Attached: 1541692925925.jpg (300x533, 39K)

retards think this is a "reality" show instead of a drama

they're literally rooting for who should be king and queen and "who is better" and who gets picked like it's American Idol

Attached: 1557316327042.png (604x648, 358K)

Yyyyyyeeeeahhh this is getting a based from me.

They have to be 10/10 tits. Please Grace

this retard was upset that Brienne didn't have a page in the Knights books when she's only been a knight for 2 weeks and by the time any of them made it to KL to make her a page Danny was already burning the Red Keep down. also as Knights Commander she is now the one to fill the book in including her own page. women are sub human retards

>fragile femininity
"Toxic" femininity to use their term. I fucking hate using that word, but it truly describes their cancerous attitude towards gender politics. It spills over and fucks shit up for everyone.

power corrupts, being a woman doesn't change this. its not a trope

How’d the book survive danys dragon?

Didn't she tear up in Endgame during the yass kween pandering scene?

that room survived? also we see the tower of the hand fall in ep5 yet its untouched for tryion in ep6. bravo d&d yet another fuck up

Imagine being a guy being happy Bron """""won""""" because "yay males"

women are so fucking pathetic

Attached: 1556784570304.jpg (768x960, 168K)

i am happy Pod became a Kings Guard but not because we're both men, he's also the only surviving character that hasn't been ruined

Kingsguards suck though, they aren't allowed to touch pussy or get married, he's a slave to the retard in the wheelchair

Applying today’s “moral” outlook on anything that is 1) fantasy 2) historical in context

Is she drunk?

>loud, entitled, bitchy, masculine
yikes. the typical modern white woman

Attached: d42kx945k0mx.png (500x322, 40K)

>they aren't allowed to touch pussy
im sure that rule isn't enforced, you just can't hold land or have kids to inherit

That's the thing. Men are never happy a man does something just because it's a man doing it. It's why nobody here is happy with Bran unless they're enjoying the salt from brainlets like Grace

last episode gave all the relevant protags exactly what they wanted in the first episode

She's a cutie

>sponsored by
so sick of this shit

remember when people used to make videos on youtube because they enjoyed it?

no

I hate women

>"Men have killed to obtain and maintain power. Nobody batted and eye! Dany simply did it the best, and for that she was killed. She's too big of a threat, she's too powerful, she's TOO GOOD AT THE GAME."

Hang on...

The male leaders killed soldiers in battles or assassinated/executed major opponents.
Danaerys lit a city on fire after it surrendered, indiscriminately burning tons of civilians alive.

There's a pretty significant difference.

So the kingdoms are now ruled by two women, a brown man, an autist, a peasant bastard, a dwarf and an autistic cripple. Oh and the head of the Kingsguard is a Woman. Where is all the diversity?

That part pissed me off the most. All those men were shown as reprehensible and hated for it. Stannis got it the worst. I fucking hate Grace. All her opinions are shit

But But But Womyn!

She used to be a reasonable liberal but recently turned into an insufferable SJW. Her opinions are dogshit and she should stick to reacting to trailers and analyzing the box office.